Start by marking “London Calling” as Want to Read:
London Calling

London Calling

British musician Tim Wentworth trades his London flat for an apartment in NYC so he can record with a promising American band, but he arrives in Manhattan to learn the gig has been canceled. With no job and a two-month stay in the States, he wonders if the trip has been a waste of time, until he meets charming and talented jewelry designer Jenna Bradford.

Unlike the groupie
Published April 16th 2015

To ask other readers questions about London Calling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about London Calling

Tonya
May 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Hmmm that's a different kinda rock star, well musician. He is sweet and just sweet. He is thoughtful and good. I may of expected a little more drama I mean that's what happens with those rock stars but there wasn't any at all really. It was sweet as a lollipop. I liked it. It's different for me.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 Stars

I’m always excited when two author’s whose work I enjoy collaborate on a book and I found London Calling to be fun and heart-warming yet stunning and sexy. A fast paced short story that packs a punch with well developed characters and a lust at first sight that turns into more made it hard to put this one down.

A chance meeting followed by a good deed and Tim who is from London but in New York to work for a month and Jenna who is firm
Rhonda
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the second time I've read this book, the first being when it was originally titled Long Distance Lovers. I really enjoyed the second read with a new epilogue that helped to tie the story up in a big bow to finish. One thing I really love about this book is that while it is a very hot, steamy, read...it doesn't just go from sex scene to sex scene without developing characters or story. I appreciate that the authors took the time to develop Tim and Jenna into people that I felt like I knew ...more
J
Jul 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
I picked this up with the intention of comparing Stivali's M/M and M/F romance writing. The smooth flow of dialogue between MCs, the efficient plot progression of scenes, and the minimal whining and unnecessary angst were similar. The HEA was a little too easily glimpsed early on, and made the ending predictable, but there were some nice moments of tension and chemistry between the characters.
Amy
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
A back and fourth story between an American and Handsome Londoner. I really enjoyed this book. Has drama, love, and fun.
Kristy Pearl
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love her writing!
Keri Grammer
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!!! Beautiful story!!! Karen is truly gifted with pulling you into her stories!!!
Carolina
Cheryl Davis daniels
Oct 17, 2017
Amanda
May 23, 2015
Karen Booth is a Midwestern girl transplanted in the South, raised on 80s music and repeated readings of Forever by Judy Blume. She writes steamy contemporary romance and women's fiction. When she isn't creating fictional hunky men and the women who test them, she's listening to music with her kids, honing her Southern cooking skills or sweet-talking her astoundingly supportive husband into whippi ...more