Start by marking “Sinfully Mine (Lessons with the Dom, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sinfully Mine (Lessons with the Dom, #2)

Sinfully Mine (Lessons with the Dom #2)

3.9  ·  Rating details ·  4,211 Ratings  ·  316 Reviews
She was forbidden.

I didn’t care.

As my best friend’s little sister, Macey Hale was off-limits, but the girl was tempting as sin and forbidden as fuck. I wish I could say that stopped me. I wish I could tell you I behaved like a gentleman.

I didn’t.

When she waltzes back into my life with that same spark I fell for, looking every bit the beautiful woman I knew she’d grow into,
Published July 14th 2015 by Kendall Ryan Books

To ask other readers questions about Sinfully Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinfully Mine

3.5 Stars!!

“Sinfully Mine” is book2 in Kendall Ryan’s series “Lessons with the Dom” and like the previous book it can be read as a standalone. A brother best friend romance, this second book in the series fallows Reece Jackson, character we met in the first book as Hale’s best friend.

Reece is the owner of Crave, a notorious BSDM club in Chicago. He likes the lifestyle and he likes to occasionally play with different subs. He still remembers Macey, the first and only woman who bewitched him year
Kendall Ryan
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I can't wait for you to meet Reece!!!! He doles out orgasms like they're candy. :0

Coming 7/14, ladies.
Jul 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have been dying to read this book since I read the excerpt in Gentleman Mentor! I love a brother’s best friend book and I love Kendall Ryan’s writing, so this book was a win-win.

Macey has just arrived back in town and is at Crave when she sees Reese again. Reese is her brother Hale’s best friend and he knows despite his attraction and desire, he can’t have Macey.

“As my best friend’s little sister, Macey Hale was off-limits, but the girl was tempting as sin and forbidden as fuck.”

Unlike mo
Jul 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

photo 4a911bf6-1e77-4987-bd42-215f3bc0e956_zpsvqdhguln.jpg

Sinfully Mine visits Reece and Macey after a six year hiatus. They always had connection when they were younger, but because of Reece’s friendship with Hale, he sacrificed his feelings for Macey (Hale’s sister.) The book opens with Macey’s return to their hometown to start a new life after a bad break-up with her ex. Macey finds that Reece has changed into a cold and brooding man over the years. Additionally, she is surprised to discover he owns Crave, a successful sex club. Macey stil
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

photo gm2 cover xB by sb_zpswj8kdllw.gif

Books in Lessons with the Dom are stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: The Gentleman Mentor
Book 2: Sinfully Mine
Book 3: Untitled

She was forbidden.

I didn’t care.

I didn’t.

When she waltzes back into my life with that same spark I fell for, looking eve
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Crushing Stars

Sinfully Mine is a standalone and is part of the Lessons with the Dom series. It’s no secret I love Kendall Ryan. I love her books because it’s always, steamy, sweet, sometimes taboo, short and easy. Whenever I pick up her books, it always leaves a smile on my face.

The first book, The Gentleman Mentor was about Brielle and Hale. Sinfully Mine is about Hale’s little sister, Macey and Hale’s best friend, Reece. I love a good older brother’s best friend book and Sinfully Mine was no
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-author

"I want to protect you,
cherish you,
own you..."

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Ahhhhhhh! Reece, Reece, Reece!!!! Sweet, sinful Reece. Gah!

This man.

I love him with the kind of love that borderlines fanatical! He's something else. Another dimension. He's so broken, so intense, but also so soft and sweet. It's a beautiful and dynamic paradox. It makes me shiver. As I was reading Sinfully Mine, I felt myself falling. I was at the edge of a cliff and I tumbled head first into a full blown love fest. He took ALL of my senses and put them on high alert. It was amazing. I really
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

[image error]

Brother's best friend romances has always been one of my favorite tropes. And in Kendall Ryan's, newest release, Sinfully Mine, she had me devouring this book in one sitting. When I read the first book, The Gentleman Mentor, I loved it and I knew I couldn't wait to get my hands on Sinfully Mine and see what Ms. Ryan has in store for Macey and Reese. And boy oh boy..Ms. Ryan had me swooning and loving this hot sexy panty-melting
Cold shower WARNING

Reece is the proud owner of the best sex club in Chicago Crave an on new yrs eve he gets a shock 2 c Masey he asnt seen her in 6yrs they were once close more than close he was there 4 her when her parents died but there relationship couldn't go anyway cause of Hale Reeces bff an Masey bro Masey is also a lil younger so when she went 2 college they didn't c each other after which left them both heart broken Reece was the person 2 go through al the sex bases with her but they n
Olga therebelreader

Macey is Cameron Hale’s sister and six years ago was secretly involved with Cameron’s best friend, Reece. She was his first and only love but now things have changed.

Reece is the owner of a bdsm club. He’s raw and commanding, a sex god interested only in offering pleasure and punishment to willing submissives. He has never forgotten Macey though, and he has always been fantasizing her giving him her total submission.

photo tumblr_n2278r1LOB1to45eko1_500_zpslqbea5zm.gif

Macey isn’t as much innocent and naïve as she used to be i
May 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
2 stars!

Sinfully Mine is the second book from Lesson with the Dom series. I had huge anticipation about what’s next but sadly, I have to lower my expectation. I was disappointed because it feels out of BDSM element. I realize that the BDSM isn’t main point in this series (Book #1 is better than this). Sorry, this is just average erotica with rainbow and sprinkles.

Reece Jackson is the owner of BDSM club CRAVE and Hale’s best friend (from The Gentleman Mentor; book #1). He never has relationship o
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sinfully Mine by Kendall Ryan
Series: Lessons with the Dom
Book #: 2
**These can be read as standalone novels**

You know you’re enjoying a book when you read it cover to cover in less than 90 minutes and you don’t put it down for even a second. Sinfully Mine brings you the story of Reese and Macey. Reese is the successful owner of the BDSM Club, Crave and best friend of Cameron Hale (The Gentleman Mentor) and Macey is Hale’s little sister.

Six years have passed since Macey and Reese parted ways. The
Macey is Reese's best friends little sister. They loved each other when they were younger, and hid their relationship from Macey's brother, Hale. But when Macey went off to school the relationship ended and they never spoke again.

Years later Macey shows up at Reese's BDSM club asking for help. She quit her job, dumped her cheating boyfriend, and packed up her stuff to move back home, and now all she needs is lessons on how to be sub. Reese eventually agrees, but to only three lessons, and no fee
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮

Kill me.

This was worse than the first one.

The only good thing about this was that it inspired me to make pancakes for breakfast.

1 lets-call-this-my-hard-limit Stars

Buddy read with the fantastic Abtastic Ab Loving Geishas because we are gluttons for punishment and have terrible taste in books sometimes. -.-
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Macey wants a fresh start from the city that she left 6 years ago. First in her agenda is to have a hot, sweaty forget her cheating ex-boyfriend, that's what she told Reece Jackson her brother's best friend. Learning that he owned Crave a BDSM club, she wants to learn the ropes of being a submissive. Before Reece can teach Macey, he went to Hale to tell him what Macey wants. Of course, Hale isn't in favour of this and told Reece that there will be no sexual act it possible? ...more
Jul 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviewed-rated
Nothing to see here ladies and gents!

Rating: 1 I-never-learned-and-didn't-listen-to-Jess-and- Monty-Cupcakestar
I know I am in the minority and that's ok. Mentally, I could not get pass the brother's approval. Seriously! I wished he would have found out another way and caused some drama. Sorry KR, I love your books and writing.

This in no way affects my reading of your other books or other books in this series.

4 Sinful Stars

A fun, quick read. I loved the vulnerability of Reece's character. Would like to see her write Oliver's story too! Great little series and something light to read between those heavier reads. ;)

Decent audio too.
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
***3.5 stars***

The is the second book in the Lessons with the Dom series. It can be read as a standalone.

Reese Jackson is the studly dominant owner of the hottest underground BDSM club in Chicago. He's also Cameron's Hale's (from the first book)best friend.

Macey Hale is Cameron's younger sister. She's just lost her job and found out her boyfriend was cheating on her with an older woman. She shows up at Reese's club wanting hot, steamy sex.

Reese and Macey have a past.

I fell in love with her
Maree Repa
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this, the second book of this series too. Get so sexy, very kinky bit of BDSM. This time Reece, who is the top boss of this club named Crave meets up again with his love from his past Macey Hale.

He is totally confused once again not knowing how to react as she is his best friend, Cameron's baby sister.

This book was so much fun, just like the first book. I so enjoyed it!!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What could be better than a forbidden love story? How about a best friend’s little sister love story, with a bit of kinky BDSM thrown in? Forbidden love is one of my weaknesses and with some BDSM – yes please!

Sinfully Mine is the second book in the Lessons with the Dom series and focuses on Reece and Macey. Reece is the owner of Crave, the BDSM club, as well as the best friend of Cameron Hale from the first book, The Gentleman Mentor. Macey is Hale’s little sister.

“He’s the man I measured all o
Megan Fall
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
I'm not usually a fan of BDSM, but this one was pretty good. It was pretty light, so that made it easier!
Jun 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
2.5-3ish disappointed stars. ;__;

Why am I being so harsh with my rating for Sinfully Mine? Because I absolutely LOVED its predecessor The Gentleman Mentor and know Kendall Ryan can do so much better.

My main issue with Sinfully Mine is that it felt extremely rushed. And because it felt rushed, I couldn't connect with our two mains at all. I mean, it's freakin' Reece -- his cameos in The Gentleman Mentor were fire -- but in this novel, he was completely banal and uninteresting. Where was the spark
3 “I can’t say it was original and different” Stars

Did I enjoy this book? Yeah, absolutely. There are a lot of things I liked about this book. It was a sexy book, and well, who’s not going to like that? Again, just like the first book, it was some quite light BDSM but I can’t say that it bugged me. On the contrary, I liked it. So, before I jump into things, here’s a little résumé:

This is the story of a man named Reece, the owner of Crave, a popular BDSM club. If you read the first book in the s
Jul 16, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was disappointed that My Alpha-Dom Reece did not put his sub in training first. No aftercare and leaving her in emotional turmoil just didn't work for me at all. I was extremely disappointed by this as the Reece I've dreamed of wouldn't ever do this to a sub, let alone one he was newly training!!!! I did enjoy the hea in this story though.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
I read The Gentlemen Mentor and devoured it so I knew I would do the same with Sinfully Mine and I was so right. I met Reece in the gentlemen mentor and at the end I was excited to know that he was getting his own book.

Reece is the owner of the underground BDSM club, Crave. He got into the lifestyle years ago and decided to open his own place to cater to the lifestyle the way he sees fit. He hasn't taken on his own submissive and only does lessons. He doesn't do romance and has his own kinks. H
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Kendall Ryan is a writing genius!! The woman just knows how to write a freaking story and make you enjoy it so much!!

Sinfully Mine is just that - sinful! Well, really Reece is sinful, but that is alright with me!

Reece and Macey had a relationship when they were younger that had to keep quiet about. Now Macey is back in Reece's life and he's not about to go there again. Macey is hurting over a failed relationship and a job that was quickly fading to nothing, so she wants to start fresh and begin
Sofia Lazaridou
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-read-2
I might have given four stars to the book, but I am not sure that was the right choice. For one, Reece wasn't a proper Dom for Macey and actually for anyone. He skipped the aftercare part of a scene two out of two times. He was too selfish in that aspect. I wanted to see more of their past, how things were six years ago and how they fell in love for the first time.

I also wanted to see Reece explaining the meaning of his tattoos to Macey with more details. I wanted to see why and when he decided
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I was really excited to read this book. Couldn't wait to find out Reece's story.

Although this book was a good read I did feel a little disappointed that there wasn't much to it. I would have liked more interaction between the characters given their history together, it was just lacking a little something for me.

However I still really enjoyed it, hense the 4 star review. I liked getting a little glimpse of Hale and Brielle too and I loved the epilogue!!

I would definitely recommend this if you are
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer: Kendall Ryan 7.14 9 23 Jul 15, 2015 04:20PM
  • Wrapped in Lace
  • My Obsession (Club Desire, #1)
  • Playing with Fire (Mended Hearts, #1)
  • Take the Fall (Take the Fall, #1)
  • The Rub Down (The Rub Down, #1)
  • Bound to Me
  • Rook and Ronin: Complete Seven Book Series (Rook and Ronin Spinoff, #1-4; Rook and Ronin, #1-3 )
  • Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse, #1)
  • My Stepbrother: The Dom
  • Eden III (The Eden Trilogy, #3)
  • Hourglass Squared (Hourglass #2)
  • And Another Thing (About Last Night, #2)
  • The Widow (The Professor, #3)
  • Fever (Club Inferno #3)
  • Unexpected Protector (Isthmus Alliance, #2)
  • Reprieve
  • Consumed by You (Fighting Fire #3)
  • Aberration (East Park, #3)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 2 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more
More about Kendall Ryan...

Lessons with the Dom (2 books)
  • The Gentleman Mentor (Lessons with the Dom, #1)

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Judgment (Cassidy & Spenser, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Breathless
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Happened One Midnight (Pennyroyal Green, #8)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Accidentally on Purpose (Heartbreaker Bay, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Buried (Bone Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • One More Night (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)