Start by marking “The Collar Duet” as Want to Read:
The Collar Duet

The Collar Duet

(The Collar Duet)

Amelia Jones knows the truth; she lives and breathes it every day. The endless monotony of a loveless marriage, and years of domestic slavery stretch before her in minutes and hours that are destined to end in a mental breakdown.

Then Alexander Reeves walks through the door.

Her new boss is intriguing, charismatic and clearly driven by unspoken demons, and while Amelia kno
Published April 18th 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Collar Duet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Collar Duet

Start your review of The Collar Duet
Isobelle Cate
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kindle Edition (edit)
review Every once in a while you come across novels that move you, that make you think, and that stay with you even after the last page has been read.

The Collar of Freedom is one such book. And the play with words...fantastic! Since when was freedom collared? Not until this book, definitely!

Alexander and Amelia are two people that make one hot couple. There is a lot of angst in this story, a loveless marriage, a man obsessed with a woman he knows belongs to him, steamy scene
Sharon Betts
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Collar of Freedom
Amelia is merely existing in her loveless marriage, going one day to the next. But in walks her new boss, causing fireworks, and making Amelia really think about her lacklustre marriage.

The characters are well written, and have depth and complexity. The storyline is good. Alexandra I writes hot and steamy scenes well - there's plenty of heat and chemistry between Amelia and Alexander.

The Collar of Sacrifice
The second book is fast paced, with steamy sex scenes, and a bit of i
Jessica Avancena cassidy
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Two in one books equal double the hotness. I feel hot already knowing that I have my monthly period and at the same time on my stomach by the front of the fireplace. How lucky a reader to own these books The Collar of Sacrifice and The Collar Of Freedom.

Both of these books will keep you pant with sexiness. It also very emotional books to read. There is pleasure and adventures role into one. You will also learn family problems that these two families unite into one. You will love the Collar Of
Melissa
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alexandra I, lets her sexy imagination loose in her sexy erotic 2 book duet The Collar of Freedom and The Collar of Sacrifice. I was impressed with how real and yet idealistic she was able to make the story feel. Can't help but be touched by and feel the characters and the story they tell. Neither character is perfect and you are happy and angry with both at times. I have enjoyed both The Collar Duet and Flashburn by Alexandra I, she is a fun, sexy, and inspiring author who you can relate a lot ...more
Amy
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am totally speechless. This book was eye opening. It shows how a women in a loveless marriage stays for the children. No happiness, no shared live, and definitely lonely in her marriage. Amelia then meets Alexander. The name says it all. Very fit, wealthy, and Dominant.
Alexandra really shows the freedom people who are lost souls can meet and know they are meant to be.
I really enjoyed reading this book.
This takes you on a journey of finding yourself ,being true to yourself, and make yourself
Sylvie Lapensee
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hotness with suspense! Amelia is not a true submissive... that's for sure. lol At least she's getting kinky with time. She is one patient girl to deal with her crazy ex-husband and her lover's past that is haunting them now. You had me sitting at the edge of my bed with Kindle in hand. I was so drawn to what would happen next that I didn't realize my husband had closed the lights and started snoring next to me! I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to your books Alexandra. This is one duet th ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!! Couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the continuation. Author Alexandra just keeps getting better.
This was a great ending to the duet. Loved, loved, loved these books! Kept me on my seat the whole time and had some very sexy scenes!!
Book ever. I thought this was good when the books were singles, that combining them made it the all time best book❤️.
Nola Arganbright
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the combination of the books. I found book two contained more angst and strong emotions from the characters. Book one dealt with the budding relationship and book two dealt more with the deeper stories of the character's lives.
In my opinion the books can easily stand alone and the writing is excellent. There is some violence and explicit sex scenes.
Munira Vahed
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full of twists and turns.

This book was so full of twists and turns it was unbelievable. Just when u think u understand whats happening, the author throws another spanner in the works.
The story was interesting and very engrossing. It keeps your interest even though some of the sexual aspects are a bit daunting and uncomfortable feeling.
I didnt like how Alexander treated Lia at the beginning. I felt bad for her for everything happening in her life.
Alexander redeemed himself slowly as the story
Melody
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worthy

My first series from Alexandra Iff & WOW! Will admit I got a little whiplash from our alpha lol. Oddly the one thing I loved most was the car love added by Alexandra! A girl who knows cars is flat out sexy and can do no wrong!
Melissa Mendoza
Page Count: 660
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Then Alexander Reeves walks through the door.

Her new boss is intriguing, chari
Bg Holmes
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot! So well written and not what you would expect from your average love story. The plot will have you leaning in to see what's next and the images that the book leaves on your mind... egad! Have cold drink and a fan nearby as you read this one!!
Maggie
Hope
Jan 05, 2020
Maggie
Oct 28, 2015

• Devil's Kiss Series Collection (The Devil's Kiss #1-4)
  • Dirty Dom (Valetti Crime Family, #1)
  • The Likely Resolutions of Oliver Clock
  • Intrigued (The Dark Christmases Trilogy Book 1)
  • The Gift: Bratva Vows One
  • Nights with Him (Joy Delivered #1; Seductive Nights #4)
  • Cameron's Contract (Enthrall, #5)
  • Enthrall Secrets (Enthrall Sessions #7)
  • Brie's Submission (7-9) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 3)
  • Brie's Submission (10-12) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 4)
  • The Love Triangle (Filthy Rich Royals)
  • Serving HIM: The Complete Series Box Set (Serving HIM, #1-6)
  • Her Russian Knight
  • The Dark Billionaire Jasper Christmas Trilogy
  • Claimed (The Dark Billionaire Jasper Christmas Trilogy Book 3)
  • Desire (The Dark Christmases Trilogy Book 2)
  • Under His Protection (Brie's Submission Book 14)
  • Half Empty (First Wives #2)
Alexandra, a singing and dancing force not to be reckoned with, especially when she holds a microphone, is someone who imagined her life will be just like in the film 'Grease'. So she found her 'Danny', married him and right at this moment she's admiring the Grease Lightning.
When she isn’t glued to her trusty laptop creating magic, Alexandra prowls the pits of twitter … find her there if you dare.

The Collar Duet (3 books)
  • The Collar of Freedom (The Collar Duet #1)
  • The Collar of Sacrifice: The Collar Duet, Book 2