Start by marking “Spellbound (Warlocks MacGregor, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spellbound (Warlocks MacGregor, #2)

Spellbound

(Warlocks MacGregor #2)

Let Sleeping Warlocks Lie...

Iain MacGregor knows how his warlock family feels about outsiders discovering the truth of their powers, its forbidden. That doesn't seem to stop him from having accidental magickal discharges whenever he's around the woman who has captured his attention. Apparently his magick and other "parts" don't seem to care what the rules are, or that the
ebook
Published July 7th 2015 by The Raven Books (first published July 6th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Spellbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spellbound

Start your review of Spellbound (Warlocks MacGregor, #2)
Claire
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3.5 - "I want time to stand still... I don't want to lose this moment." Stars.

Not sure if its because I read book one an age ago, but Spellbound was a bit disjointed for me, and maybe it is because I couldn't remember a lot of what had happened previously. Loved Iain and the shenanigans he and that rest of the MacGregor clan got up to, and Jane and him together for the most part were sweet and funny.

Easy enough too read, plenty of insta-goodness, kilts and giggles, and I still want to see the re
Talltree
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars!!
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Jun 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: june-2020
Still a good series but just a little slow and sometimes it sounds exactly like the previous books. The whole my family hates my mate thing is a little weird. I still enjoyed it because I liked how our main female character can listen and see ghosts.
Marta Cox
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Spellbound is the second book in the fun and extremely witty Warlocks MacGregor series and if you have a thing for magic and men in kilts then these books will surely gladden your heart and brighten even the dullest day. Ive been a fan of this author since I first discovered her sci fi Dragon Lords series so reading these stories about hot men in kilts filled with mayhem and magic, plus sexy times really appealed to me!
First I have to say although this book charts the romance of fun loving Iain
Sandee
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ereader
I enjoyed this second entry into the Warlocks MacGregor series. It was complex and included the sexy Scottish warlocks. The antics of the MacGregor family were still laugh out loud funny but they were starting to get very juvenile by the end of the book. There was enough evil in this book to satisfy the drama but it did take much too long to get to the information about the evil. Dragging it out so far into the book caused more confusion than suspense. I still enjoyed the entire book and I loved ...more
Jewlsbookblog
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
The MacGregor family is fantastically hysterical! Close knit and full of hijinks..I couldn’t quit laughing! I’d say poor Jane, but she fit perfectly into the family chaos!

If you want a relatively lighthearted, comedic paranormal romance, definitely check the MacGregor family series out!
Robin
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For me magic is a series filled with spell wielding magical ancient Druids now in the present, (whose whole clan has settled on a small American town, ) spellbinding jot romance , some danger, and lots of fun.
Loved the first in the series "Love Potions" and couldn't wait for this second book Spellbound.
Ian is another drool over hunky Scottish Druid who like his brother, Eric, finds himself drawn to the lovely Jane. Not so easily won over he finds a way of bringing her into her life by hiring her
Elisa
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my, men in kilts and their sexy as sin Scottish accents... sexy steaminess with a good dose of magic is always welcome...
Leslie
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 !!! I feel like I've waited forever for this book to come out!! I was so freaking excited when I finally loaded up my kindle and saw it sitting on my home screen.

Welcome back to the MacGregor family! Iain MacGregor is a the charm you right out of your panties warlock that isn't really looking for love. As he parades around town in his kilts blowing his bagpipes, he parades right past his future and then scares her away! LOL- Iain the charmer has a girl running from him! The worst of it?
Janet Rodman
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It is the second in this series. I love the humor in this story. The clan are always pulling pranks on each other, hilarious. The love story is cute too. The elder men are a riot. I look forward to the next book in this series. Can't wait. I highly recommend this series to anyone interested in a good laugh and a cute love story. ...more
Shanna
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I love the alpha men, the setting, the characters, all of it. I love this series! The book is fun and cute with enough suspense to keep it going. This modern-setting paranormal romance is a real winner.
D Call
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Iain is marching in the group with Erik to propose to Lydia, and sees Jane, the nursery owner. He thinks he knows her, and they're instantly attracted to each other. She gets a landscaping job doing the mansion. Her stepbrother, Sean, arrives in town unexpectedly, wanting to have dinner and asks questions about her birth mother. Margareta takes an instant disliking to Jane, whereas the male elders love her, especially Raibert. Jane thinks she's dying because she's been sickly her entire life, th ...more
Lisa
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
This is such a wonderful story to listen to. The characters are very well done. This is the second book in the series. So we get great Information about the MacGregors. Plus all their fun little idiosyncrasies. Iain’s family is so much fun to watch and listen to.
Both of the main characters are done well. We learn about them as the story moves along. Jane is reserved and who wouldn’t be after the non welcome from Iain’s mother. I am not surprised she ran from him.

As the secondary characters....I
Jennifer Dale
To me it was good but not as good as the first one. When reading this book, I felt like Jane, confused.
Meaning, what the heck are these words in italic mean; such as, bean nighe. The MacGregor tells us but honestly its confusing and yet, I really didn't understand all that until the end.

I will admit. I skimmed a few pages here and there but didn't miss anything other than Jane asking herself if she was hallucinating. HA

I enjoyed meeting the cousins. All the MacGregor's have such an awesome per
Jamoz23
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Jane and Iain as a couple and Jane’s mother was interesting.
Jane’s abilities and her heritage were very different.
Wasn’t keen on the other Macgregor men freezing Iain all the time and how they treated Jane. I understand protecting the family but they ignored and dismissed Iain’s feelings and thoughts.
The family antics apart from their mistreatment of Iain was once again over the top funny but I am still worried about Charlotte.
Scott got off lightly and I hope he isn’t going to make a reapp
Diane Goodman
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A SPELLBINDING, MAGICAL JOURNEY

This book is incredible, It has everything that a paranormal romance novel should have. There is a mysterious, MAGICAL Family of shape shifting warlocks and the unsuspecting women who are drawn into their lives. It is a thrill ride into the unknown world of the supernatural. We are introduced to Iiane and his many brothers, uncles, cousins, aunts and assorted relatives. This series will keep you up late into the night reading because you can't wait to find out wha
Sydney M Neblett
Stop and smell the roses

You can’t help but love these characters, with their hot looks and endearing accents, especially when they got up to shenanigans and show sibling affection by pulling pranks. I love how the author brought them to life with their inappropriate comments and random uses of magic. Not to mention that there is such a fantastically amazing story hidden in amongst the madness, where you aren’t quite sure love will win until the HEA. I throughly enjoyed this book and I can’t wait
Caroline Paquin
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the actual book a year ago and until I listened to it, I hadn't realised how much I had laughed the first time I read it! The one-liners, Uncle Raibeart and the "naked mischief-making" elders, the whole story, the banter between the MacGregor children... Perfect and to the point! I did remember the story, but not the details.

As for the narration, as always, Michael Ferraiuolo was awesome! One of the best!
Barbara Van Zandt
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unknown

I'd cried for Jane and Iain. Thinking she was dying when it was her banshee mother draining her ,Iain recovering from his ordeal. Falling for each other and Jane thinking his mother hatered her. Then they found out and Margarete telling how wrong she was about her.Jane being a conduit to boost everyone's magic and killing her mother by putting her soul in a tree.
Donna
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, uf-pnr, fantasy, 2018
Oh those MacGregors and their shenanigans. Really, really liked this book, maybe even a bit more than the first in the series. Iain was such a sweetheart and the mystery surrounding Jane’s “illness” had me rooting for her from the start. Humorous, romantic, a bit suspenseful, and lots of crazy moments. So much fun to read.
Linda
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT!

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Iian and Jane's story. The twists and turns in this story are absolutely mind boggling. Banshees have been added to the mix and nasty stepbrothers. I never in my wildest dreams saw that twist in the story coming! Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Brenda
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a must get! The macgregor family are a lot of crazy and fun! I wish I could meet them myself in real life. Anyways, the author takes you to another adventure with them. Ian is hot and willing to fight for his woman even against his family. Love happy ever after a with couples. Can’t wait for next audiobook.
Melinda Kaye
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spellbound

This was another fun MacGregor family story! It took a bit of concentration to make sure I knew what was going on, but that’s a good thing in a book! There are parts of the story that are quite emotional, and some laugh out loud parts too. I can’t wait to read more of this family’s romance and adventures!
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mischief abounds

The antics of the MacGregor family continues. I was totally rooting for Iain and Jane. How does a man win a woman who believes her death is imminent and family members who keep trying to throw roadblocks or objections in his way. Love how the women are as crafty as the men. Ready for the next book :-)
Anita Klaboe
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jane is a landscaper with a secret - she is dying. Iain is a warlock whose family just bought the mansion on the hill. Jane is eager to get the job working on the overgrown grounds of the mansion. Iain eventually hires to help with the landscaping and janes secret comes to light, but it's not the secret she thought. A wonderful story of love found in the strangest circumstances. ...more
Cheryl
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a well written and excellent book! I loved it! You have the MacGregor clan and having lived for a really long time have many debts and challenges to face. They give new meaning to streaking and bets. Yes, there is a mystery but I enjoyed the romance and the humor. This book is a continuation for the first book. Enjoy!
Tegan Genone darkhaven
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jeanie's Kindle
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who knew?

Not as much fun as the first but still intriguing. Never heard of a spirit banshee, but who is to say it is not possible. Eating souls of the dead, loving shape shifting warlocks? Life is odd in this Wisconsin small town!
Silke Kinney
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Iain is a warlock with a large family

Jane is into landscaping, it's her passion. She knew her life was meant to be shorter, so she tried living to the fullest. She looks into the parade of MacGregor's and sees Iain. Can she be so lucky as to get to know him, with time not on her side? Lots to find out about the magickal world. Can she survive this and fall in love, in time?
Barbara Dunbar
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soelkbound

This may be even better than the first book. Still kept me confused as to the magical events that are unrelenting and the mayhem that ensues. Some extremely funny conversations caused lol status.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Teaser Tuesday with Ms. Pillow's SPELLBOUND 1 1 Nov 17, 2015 07:01AM

• My Midlife Crisis, My Rules (Good To The Last Death, #4)
  • Don't Stop Believing (Midlife Mulligan, #3)
  • The Dragon's Reluctant Sacrifice (Last Dragons, #1)
  • Line of Fyre (Alien Dragon Shifters, #2)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)
  • Witching for Clarity (Premonition Pointe, #4)
  • Don’t Stop Bewitching (Bewitchingly Ever After #1)
  • Fate Actually (Moonstone Cove, #2)
  • A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #3)
  • Spellcasting with a Chance of Spirits (Grimm Cove, #3)
  • Everybody Wants to Rune the World (Bewitchingly Ever After #2)
  • Hexing with a Chance of Tornadoes (Grimm Cove, #2)
  • The Write Hook (My So-Called Mystical Midlife, #1)
  • A Dragon for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas, #2)
  • Wolf's Surrender (PSI-Ops/Shadow Agents, #1)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)
  • The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents, #2)
  • Pixie Me Up (Newborn Pixie Cozy Mystery, #1)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author of Romances, Cozy Mysteries, and PWF (Paranormal Women's Fiction)
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle M. Pillow is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with well over a million books sold. She is prolific with works in many genres, but is best known for romance novels.

Printable Booklist: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/42pg25jekx

Michelle loves to tra

Warlocks MacGregor (9 books)
  • Love Potions (Warlocks MacGregor, #1)
  • Stirring Up Trouble (Warlocks MacGregor, #3)
  • Cauldrons and Confessions (Warlocks MacGregor, #4)
  • Spirits and Spells (Warlocks MacGregor, #5)
  • Kisses and Curses (Warlocks MacGregor #6)
  • Magick and Mischief (Warlocks MacGregor #7)
  • A Dash of Destiny (Warlocks MacGregor #8)
  • Night Magick  (Warlocks MacGregor #9)

Related Articles

“Of course ya love me. I'm very loveable.” 2 likes
“Iain MacGregor,” she whispered longingly, looking up. The woods were quiet. Strips of moonlight shone through tree limbs that reached like surreal black fingertips across her vision. A single tear slid down her cheek. She touched her mouth, imagining his kiss.
Taking a small pocket knife out of her cargo pants, she looked about. A mystic had once told her that if she left pieces of herself around while she lived, it would expand her haunting territory when she died. Jane wasn’t sure she believed in sideshow magic tricks—or the Old Magick as the mystic had spelled it on her sign. She had no idea what had possessed her to talk to the palm reader and ask about ghosts. Still, just in case, she was leaving her stamp all over the woods.
She cut her palm and pressed it to a nearby tree under a branch. Holding the wound to the rough bark stung at first, but then it made her feel better. This forest wouldn’t be a bad eternity.
The sound of running feet erupted behind her and she stiffened. No one ever came out here at night. She’d walked the woods hundreds of times. Her mind instantly went to the creepy girl ghosts chanting by the stream.
“Whoohoo!”
Jane whipped around, startled as a streak of naked flesh sprinted past her. The Scottish voice was met with loud cheers from those who followed him. “Water’s this way, lads, or my name isn’t Raibeart MacGregor, King of the Highlands!”
Another naked man dashed through the forest after him. “It smells of freedom.”
Jane stayed hidden in the branches, undetected, with her hand pressed to the bark.
“Aye, freedom from your proper Cait,” Raibeart answered, his voice coming through the dark where he’d disappeared into the trees.
“Murdoch, stop him before he reaches town. Cait will not teleport ya out of jail again,” a third man yelled, not running quite so fast. “Raibeart, ya are goin’ the wrong way!”
“Och, Angus, my Cait canna live without me,” Murdoch, the second streaker, answered. “She’ll always come to my rescue.”
“I said stop him, Murdoch, we’re new to this place.” Angus skidded to a stop and lifted his jaw, as if sensing he was being watched. He looked in her direction and instantly covered his manhood as his eyes caught Jane’s shocked face in the tree limbs. “Oh, lassie.”
“Oh, naked man,” Jane teased before she could stop herself.
“That I am,” Angus answered, “but there is an explanation for it.”
“I don’t think some things need explained,” Jane said.”
2 likes