Start by marking “All Amity Allows (Fall for You, #2)” as Want to Read:
All Amity Allows (Fall for You, #2)

All Amity Allows

(Fall for You #2)

Amity is a disillusioned angel.

For countless millennia, she's helped her assignments find truth in their experiences and improve their lives. Once, she'd been tender and caring, but humanity's misuse of free will and her own missteps have left her jaded.

Published May 13th 2015 by Michelle Irwin

To ask other readers questions about All Amity Allows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Amity Allows

Start your review of All Amity Allows (Fall for You, #2)
Teri Caiazzo
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this second book of the series, Dr. Andrew Petersen, a cardiologist surgeon, also known as Drew by his family and friends, has just been told by the the woman of this dreams, named Rebecca, that she is leaving him for for another man. He's crushed, heart broken, and feels broken inside, so he does what every man would do in this situation, he goes to the gym, and uses the punching bag, imagining that the bag is the man that stole his life away. He feels he could never find true love, happine ...more
Valesha
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I went into All Amity Allows not knowing what to expect. People on my blog were signing up for it, and I just decided to go with the flow. I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised by this incredible story of love lost and love found. It was warm, heartfelt, and at times funny. It is the first book that has brought me to tears in quite a while. I found myself really loving the main characters and wishing the book would keep going. I guess this is a sequel, but the author did a good job of m ...more
Jacky
Amity is a disillusioned angel.

Now, all Amity allows is the truth. Get in, get out, and never let them know that she’s there. That’s the motto she's lived by for years. She considers her latest assignment nothing more than the next in a long line of jilted lovers that she’s ha
T.M. Payne
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: All Amity Allows (Fall for You #2)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 5/13/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Drew is doing everything he can to get Becca back. He misses her and even though he knows she has feelings for Evan he wants her back and is willing to fight for her.

And its Amity to the rescue since someone screwed up but who? One of her brothers? Why is she being given this job?

If you read book 1 by this author then you know Evan was cupid
Kat
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal, RomCom Readers
Recommended to Kat by: Tour Host & Read Authors other series
*** Reviewed as part of the Release Tour, and this is my honest review*

I have not read Book 1 but I didn't have any problems jumping into Amity's story.

From the cover you will gather that this is a mix of Romantic Comedy with a paranormal twist.

Amity is the angel of truth, and humanity has lost its way when it comes to truthfulness, lets face it! So she has been incognito and trying to stay off her Angelic brothers radars, since an assignment went dreadfully wrong.

But her brother is not taking
Keagan
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I was really excited when the chance to review All Amity Allows came up. I've seen it advertised for the past month or so and thought it looked like a good read.

It's very well written, I have no complaints about that. I enjoyed the story and read it in (mostly) one sitting. But I just felt like something was missing. It was a little predictable in spots and there were instances where I wished there was more description and less in
Coco.V
Sep 20, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/21/2019)! 🎁
Kristy
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was excited when I found out Michelle was writing a second book to the "Fall For You" series, that it didn't stop with Evan & Becca's story. Although to be honest at the end of 'Happily Evan After' I didn't even think of the pain Drew would be going through... but I'm getting ahead of myself here...

Please read 'Happily Evan After' before reading 'All Amity Allows' as you will get a deeper understanding of the reasons behind Amity being around Drew. Although you can read this book without firs
A.M. Johnson
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free ARC copy of this from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review..

This was nice, a cool story...
I did not have to work at this at all, it flowed and read very easily..
I cannot say it had me totally enthralled, but it did keep my attention..
I found that even though it was probably a bit too nice for me, I still wanted to know what was going to happen with/to Amity and Drew..
It was a change of pace for me, but I still enjoyed it and read it all the way through..
I think i
J.A. Kenney
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, paranormal, arcs
If you loved Evan you will adore Amity....

Drew....the man who got the short stick....who was linked with a woman bound to another, is wounded.

The woman bound to him by cupid's arrow left him, alone, and without recourse.

So Heaven sends an angel to heal him.

Amity is a bad angel....she has been avoiding humans and her responsibilities for decades.

She failed her last charge, and has been on "vacation" ever since.

When Amity is sent to save Drew, they both learn that faith, love, and persistence can
Romance Between The Sheets
Please note this review may contain spoilers.

All Amity Allows starts off with the powers that be trying to fix the mistake made against Drew in Happily Evan After. Drew was “touched” by Cupid Evan to fall in love with Becca, but her feelings slowly and naturally transferred to Evan instead, leaving Drew heartbroken and desperately yearning for Becca, his “true love”. Enter Amity, sent to help Drew move on and heal his heart enough to find love again. But one touch sends Amity fleeing when the pl
Diary of a Book Addict
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-by-sib
This is the second book in the Fall For You series and follows Andrew ‘Drew’ Petersen (Remember him from Happily Evan After?) and the angel of truth, Amitiel or Amity as she likes to be called.

After losing the woman he has fantasised over since he was a teenager to another man, Drew is heartbroken and falling apart. He is completely unable to see past his grief and seeing Becca at work every day is tearing him apart.

Amity has never been able to forgive herself for an assignment that went drast
Monsterella Reviews
Amity, Amitiel as her father named her, is the angel of truth. Valued for her abilities to maintain the truth throughout humanity, aiding her brother Michael on his duties of judgment. She spent every day since creation following the law of God, of Heaven. That is until she made a major mistake while trying to rush through her job, turning from nice and gentle hands on approach to wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. The force of information on the husband of the human she was trying to help caused him to ...more
Monsterella Reviews
ByoBook Club
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5~4 stars
I read this book without having read book one and while there were times I felt like I was missing something, it was not a big deal and you could easily get enough background for this to be enjoyable. We start off by meeting Amity, an angel of truth who is on a sabbatical of sorts away from her angelic duties. She is being recruited back into the field to help Drew.

Drew was incidentally struck by cupid's arrow and is the victim of unrequited love. His behavior is stalker-ish and borde
Jecca

Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Hopelessly Devoted
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Review
This is the second book in the series and frankly...my personal Favourite! Amity is sent down to help heal Drew's broken heart after he tries everything possible to win back Becca but (as we all know...because you cannot possibly have missed reading Evan?!?) she's head over heels in love with Evan. Amity begins to develop feelings for Drew and some seriously hilarious chaos ensues!
Michelle is the queen of creating spunky and confident female leads that make you scream 'Girl Power' at th
Demelza Carlton
I loved the Happily Evan After, the first book in this series, and bought this one on preorder the moment I saw it was available, even though I worried I couldn't love the snarky Amity as much as I had sweet Evan the cupid. After all, the angel of truth was hardly the harbinger of love and joy. The truth hurts, as Amity well knows.

From the holier-than-thou angels, Amity isn't typical of her kind - but she's very much the problem-solver, dealing with what her angelic brothers have messed up in t
Gray Creations
May 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review*

I have not read book one of the series, but didnt have any issues jumping straight into All Amity Allows.

Angel of truth....ppfff Angel of messing up more like!!

Jaded angels and cupids and passing judgment....thats essentially what I loved about this story....and hated bahahahahaha. Not in a bad way, just some of the characters need a serious intervention of their own!!

Think Constaintine with Keanu Reeve's....then add Shea from Clueless and you
Abbey's Fully Booked
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest opinion.

Uhm, I don’t really have a lot to say to be honest, so I'm not gonna beat around the bush with my review, am just gonna keep it short & sweet.

This book is a lovely, sweet fun read. I haven't read the first one in the series, which didn't really matter, however I feel it would be a good idea to do so to get the full effect of the story. I have Happily Evan After in my library so I will definitely go back and read that one and then reread All
Amanda Wise
Clare
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this series after reading Happily Evan After and if you have read Evan your gonna love Amity!

She is sent from heaven by her brother Micheal to help mend Drew's broken heart after his break up with Becca, only Amity is a lazy angel and so she tries to take the easy path and causes a open wound to appear in Drew's soul, realizing what she has done she has to then use an hands on approach to undo all the harm she has caused.

I really felt the deeply wounded emotions of this story
Clare
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I really felt the deeply wounded emotions of this story
Ink Angels  Book Blog
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ink Angels Book Blog received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book was a great read. Made it hard to put down. The characters were well thought out and the description of them was very detailed and made it easier for me to get into the book. The story from beginning to end was truly enjoyable. A story you could read more than once.

It is a perfect bubble bath, sitting on a porch swing read for sure.
Beth  Diaz
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book started a little bit slow and with a lot of narrative for my taste, but I do get it was needed for us to get what happens to the main characters in the rest of the book.

As outrageous as it sound a relationship between Amitiel, the angel of truth and Andrew, a very heartbroken doctor is a very funny, exasperating and, yes, amazing story of love and sacrifice.

Yes, I recommend you buy this very different but great book by Michelle Irwin.
Christy
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Amity was a great read. I love how it was tied in to Evan. And the ending was fantastic. Amity has powers that we all wish we had. Any designer outfit in the snap of your hands!!!
Amanda Wise
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full review on Amazon. Another great book!

• Cockloft
  • Rough Day for the Teacher (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #7)
Purveyor of words. Creator of worlds. Destroyer of feels.

Once upon a time, Michelle worked in a dreary office with only the voices in her head for company. Now, the voices in her head are characters on the page who will break your heart, lift your spirit, and make you feel like you have found new friends.

Fall for You (2 books)
  • Happily Evan After (Fall for You, #1)

News & Interviews