Start by marking “Time On - Elimination Final (Playing the Game, #5)” as Want to Read:
Time On - Elimination Final (Playing the Game, #5)

Time On - Elimination Final

(Playing the Game #5)

Brendon is an AFL footballer who advertises on the internet for a submissive. Suzie, a secretary at Homicide Squad, is curious and answers his ad.

Suzie has left Brendon for the last time, again running straight back to Jason. But this time Jason wants to be more than just a friend – he wants to be her Dom!

Time On sees Brendon go to extreme lengths to sway Suzie from being
Published June 27th 2015 by Lorraine Loveit

To ask other readers questions about Time On - Elimination Final, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Lorraine Loveit
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Jennifer L Powell
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy craziness

Love the characters, and story line. Fourth book in the series, and Suzie needs to get her shit TOGETHER, she drives me crazy. Love Jason, sweet, kind, dominating man. Now after a cliff hanger have to wait for the next book.
Debbie Hanson
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Arc excitedly received in exchange for an honest review.

Although not a fan at 1st, I am now a huge fan of the Playing the game series from Lorraine Loveit and this 5th installment "Time on" is no exception. As with the previous stories in this series it begins where book 4 finished off.... I have been anxiously waiting its release, and I was not disappointed, which makes it even better in my eyes.

Suzie Price has been through it all, she signed up for a sub/dom relationship with popular AFL foot
Liz Ellyn
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Susie's war in her head between choosing to be with Jason or Brendon continues in Time On Elimination Final. She left the hands of one Dominant to the hands of another. While Jason does have his own playroom, his style of dominating Susie is vastly different than Brendon's abusive manner. Jason certainly has his priorities in order, "Seeing to [Susie's] sexual pleasure - in every conceivable way[.]" He likes to keep his rules simple: trust and respect. Jason seems to be the right choice. He's ho ...more
Michelle
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-and-reviews
Whoa There!

This one gets crazy!

I had no idea which direction this book was going to go after how the last one ended. I was conflicted about Brandon and I couldn't stand Jason. I wanted Suzie to be with Brandon but not after everything he did to her. I felt like this book did a very good job of making Brandon likeable again. Now I can root for him without feeling anti-feminist!

Ms. Loveit saved some juicy stuff for us with this one. Suzie escapes one dominant but ends up in the arms of another.
Jessica
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an arc from author in exchange for an honest review!

I loved this book just as much as the others in this series. Lorraine Loveit is a talented writer.

5 Stars!!!

I have to say I have always been team Brendon, was he always easy going and the perfect guy Hell No he made is mistakes but I still wanted him and Suzie to work it out. I didn't feel the connection between Suzie and Jason at all. The connections and chemistry between Brendon and Suzie sparked off the pages.

Suzie left Brendon
Marla Josephs
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. There was much more depth in the characters. Suzie's development was front and center. And, the view of the emotional sides and thought processes of each character pulled the reader deeper into the story of Suzie's love triangle. Each of the stories has been engaging and provoking so far. But, I think this is my new favorite. Ms. Loveit really put the human factor in this one. I'm anxiously waiting for the next installment. I'm so curious to see where everyone will en ...more
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up right where the last one ended and WOW!!! Suzie has made it clear she is with Jason and that her and Brendon are done, but Brendon is not giving up that easily. While Suzie is having a great and HOT time with Jason, Brendon is trying to change his ways, but will it be enough or has the damage been done unforgivable? I have gotten so wrapped up with these characters and what is going to happen next that I am desperately waiting to see what happens next.
Phyllis Lopez
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series

Very disappointed with Suzie's decision! Jason loves her! Brendon does not know what love is! Brendon is an abuser once an abuser always an abuser! I don't care how much therapy he gets!
Charlotte Stanley
Jun 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok

I have found this series to be a fast read thus far. It has been good enough to read thru kindle unlimited, but I would be highly disappointed if I paid for each one. The characters are often infuriating and I did not find myself rooting for either couple. Brendon doesn't deserve Suzie and Suzie doesn't deserve Jason.

Again like the other books in the series there are a lot of errors and it is not due to spelling words differently in the US vs Australia. For example the dates mentioned within
Audrey Krippendorf
Nov 11, 2015
Lauren Roth
Feb 09, 2017
Lorraine Loveit
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ashley
Sheena
Sep 05, 2017
Emily
Nov 24, 2018
Lorraine Loveit lives in Perth, Western Australia with her family and two dogs.

She began writing stories in high school and has never tired of putting pen to paper. These days she has fun creating interesting characters for her sexy novels.

Apart from watching rom/coms, her favourite pastime is reading, especially regency bodice-rippers. In fact, she has a regency novel on the back-burner, just wai

Playing the Game (7 books)
  • Bounce Down - 1st Quarter: Start of Play (Playing the Game, #1)
  • Getting Tackled - 2nd Quarter: Paying the Penalty (Playing the Game,  #2)
  • Hard Ball - 3rd Quarter: A Contested Possession (Playing the Game, #3)
  • Full Time - 4th Quarter: Scores are Level (Playing the Game, #4)
  • Grand Final - The Last Game (Playing the Game, #6)
  • The Ex & The Best Friend - Sequel (Playing the Game, #7)