Start by marking “Zadekiel (Path of Angels #2)” as Want to Read:
Zadekiel (Path of Angels #2)

Zadekiel

(Path of Angels #2)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The path is lost.

With Michael gone, the mantle of leadership falls to Zadekiel. In this time of darkness, with tempers running short, Zade struggles to guide his brothers. Hope comes in the form of a green haired woman with a unique gift. She represents a way back to the path they lost when Michael disappeared.

Zephyr fills books with cryptic poetry, a powerful compulsion,
Kindle Edition
Published April 27th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Zadekiel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zadekiel

A.M. Leibowitz
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read Michael, book 1 in the series, first, so I have a good grasp of this world and what’s happening. I think Ms. Josephine does an excellent job of world-building. She doesn’t waste a lot of time explaining every detail—she lets the story take care of it, for the most part.

The second book both builds on and improves on the first one. I felt much more connected to the characters this time around. I loved Zephyr from the moment she walked on the scene. She’s one of the most interesting characte
Chrys Fey
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We left off with Michael abandoning his duties to follow his heart and be with Lake. Now Zade is the one in charge.

At a bar, Zade encounters Zephyr, a unique woman with colorful hair who is an automatic writer. She writes poetry and has no idea what it means. It often reveals secrets about people that they don't want her to know. When she lays eyes on Zade for the first time, a poem appears in her notebook that tells her "the path lies with dark eyes."

In the previous story, we find out about a
Raymond Mathiesen
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book, the lost and secret messages....

Without Michael, Zade, Gabe and Joe are left to struggle on in the Path as best as they can. The going is tough at seemingly fruitless. Without Michael's superior talents, how can they hope to find the book that will free Satan?

I did not enjoy this book quite as much as the first, but it was still good and kept me reading. Sometimes we are certain we know the truth about people and situations only to find that we are not quite the prophets we imagined we
Cleo deLancey
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books-read
Another well written great story from author, Patricia Josephine. Josephine’s witting style has a smooth quick flow that drew me in and held my attention.

I really like a story that starts with action, as this one does, then goes into backstory to fill us in on what has been happening and why.

This is book two in the Path of Angels, following Michael. I was able to learn more about Zadekiel, as he is the main character in this installment. He is an interesting character as he battles with the mant
Sarah Foster
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Having loved the first book in this series (and also willing to read any and all types of romance), I was excited for the story to continue. The thing I really like about these books is the complexity of the relationships. In the case of Zade and Zephyr, the latter is an atheist who also has a compulsive urge to write, and the fallen are after the book she wrote. Not only does Zade have to protect her, but has to convince her of the truth and deal with his feelings for her. The relationship does ...more
Christine Rains
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zadekiel despairs when his brother leaves and finds himself in charge of their mission. With Gabe and Joe, Zade does his best to lead and banish fallen angels. When darkness threatens to overtake him, he meets a woman with a unique gift. Zephyr is compelled to write strange prose over which she has no control. Zade does not doubt her ability is a gift from God, but is it true or have they lost their path?

This is the second installment of the NA paranormal romance series, Path of Angels. In the f
Elsie Elmore
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Zadekiel, the second installment in The Path of Angels, delivers just as much intensity and action as Michael did. Patricia Josephine does a wonderful job of creating rich characters whose strengths and weaknesses make them endearing. Zephyr's gift in this installment was one of my favorite nuances to the story. Strong follow-up to part one.
Rebekah
Apr 17, 2015
Smongo
Jun 11, 2017
Lily
Feb 28, 2016
Patricia Lynne
Apr 07, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Patricia Josephine
Apr 07, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Maggie
Oct 31, 2016
Allison Alexander
May 01, 2018
When Patricia Josephine isn't writing, she is watching Doctor Who or reading about serial killers. She is an avid knitter. One can never have too much yarn. She also writes young adult under the name Patricia Lynne.

Path of Angels (4 books)
  • Michael (Path of Angels #1)
  • Jophiel (Path of Angels #3)
  • Gabriel (Path of Angels #4)