Start by marking “Hope for Us (Hope, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hope for Us (Hope, #3)

Hope for Us

(Hope #3)

Sexy, Exciting Conclusion to Carrington & Jackson's Love Story!!!
Re-Edited Version

What do you HOPE for, still?

Published April 6th 2015 by SAM & Associates, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hope for Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hope for Us

Start your review of Hope for Us (Hope, #3)
Sydney Michelle
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I love this couple, love this ending, love this series.
Lisa Fallon
Feb 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
The last part of Carrington and Jacksons story.
It takes place 6 years after hope for him.
I won't give any spoilers ill just say that these two have had a very bumpy journey to get where they are.
Carrington has done a very good job brining up little jack and has got herself a good career as a lawyer, her life is all right but she's missing the one person who will make her life complete.
Jacksons football career didn't quiet go as planned, he had a good few years but then got injured so he was
Bree202
Mar 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Perfect conclusion to a really good series. I really loved Carrington in book 1. Book 2 and 3 not so much. For 40% of this book she worked my last nerve but that didn't take anything away from how good this book was. Jackson was the best. He was geneuine and cared about Carrington and Jack. I enjoyed this series and will be looking out for more from this author.
Sophia
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Let me just say how Carrington pissed me off so much in this book with all the back forth!! First she wanted him then she didn't!!! Then it took an incident that made her realize that Jackson was the one!! Like trick get yo life!!! I have to say Jackson is a man of patience. The epilogue was too plain to me. I wanted a little more insight on their future.
Genevieve Woods
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Entire series awesome

Although a bit more editing was needed this book wrapped up an intense series. I wanted to hurt Carrington at times but she finally wised up. I mean when your man,best-friend, and son are mad at you just maybe it's u.
Rita
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I may have given this 5 stars, if Carrington just didn't act so silly. She knows she loves him but keeps pushing him away. I got a little tired of that. The overall story came out perfect. I will definitely read something else by Michelle.
Shermaine Dowling
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The lovely Carrington and her 7-year old son, Jack, have settled down in Tuscon, Arizona, 7 years after they moved to Tallahassee, Florida, to be near Jackson Mitchell, FSU's star quarterback. Since that move and relationship reunion was a total mess, Carrington finished law school, and ended up working in a law firm in Arizona. Not long after becoming settled in Tuscon, who should show up but Jackson Mitchell, who has been traded to the Tuscon Seminoles as second QB. Upon meeting up again, ...more
Rakitha Volter-jones
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was really happy about the conclusion. The route to happiness for Jackson and Carrington was winding and rocky right until the end. The other two books were good but emotional rollercoasters. I find in this book there was some really funny moments. I have read all three books and one of my favorite things was how the characters evolved. They started off young and in college so seeing them grow into better friends and parents was amazing to watch. Also fantastic were how the familial ...more
Coco.V
Jan 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/14/2019)!

Blurb:
What do you HOPE for, still?

Carrington Olivia Butler spent the last few years taking care of her son all by herself ...with a little help from ex-boyfriends trust fund, but her past haunts her around every corner. Carrington hopes a move to Arizona will giver her some much-needed distance from her past.

Jackson Latre Mitchell has spent four years in the NFL, but he is one mediocre season away from being a bust. Jackson hopes a trade to Arizona will turn
Kristina
May 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Nice wrap up but...

...fire your editor and proofreader. There were so many inconsistencies and they got worse with each book. The book start 4 years later which would mean that Jack is only 5 years 7 months. But it says that he is 7 and it is 6 years later. But then it says 4 years later and he is 6....

Then, Jack is called Jake at one point.

Carrington says Josh made her doubt her feelings for Jackson, but she only lusted after Jackson when things got tough with Josh.

There are tons of
--karen Green-berry
Apr 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
A Fitting Conclusion- BRAB ONLINE BOOK CLUB

Carrington and Jackson's story continues in this book. Carrington moved with her boss to Phoenix, hoping to start anew and leave everything behind. Her primary focus has been her son Jack and that didn't change.

Jackson was traded to the Arizona Cardinals after recovering from his injury. Imagine running into the love of his life, Carrington and realizing that he never stopped loving her and Jack.

Their story came together beautifully and they finally got
Emily
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All I can say about these two is wow. They had to go on quite a journey to get to the end, and as much as I hated the agony and pulling out my hair, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Hope for Us takes place six years after the last book. Both Carrington and Jackson have had time to grow and space to learn about who they are. When they are pushed back together, they realize they still want what they wanted right from the start, to be together. And now they have to learn to navigate that as a
Lynn
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Good book. Jackson and Carrington finally got the HEA. Carrington is now a lawyer and Jackson is a NFL quarterback. After 6 years both end up in Phoenix Arizona. Carrington was annoying and you really want to punch her in the face but she finally gets her act together. I gave four stars because of the ending. It seemed rushed. It's seems once Carrington and Jackson got to a good place the author didn't know wnat to do with the couple. Quick read. Read in a day.

Sandra
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First of all, your proof reader??? That aside, I loved the book. Jackson and Carrington deserved their HEA. There were moments that were so emotional that one couldn't help but cry. I loved how it was explained to Jack about Josh. Perhaps there is a Kayla book in the wings because you sooo left us hanging there! Thanks for a great read!
jemma edwards tinnis
Wonderful ending

I really enjoyed this series. Carrington made me want to slap her at times but she came through in the end. I have been waiting for this book for a while and it did not disappoint.
Jessica
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series! Great read. Highly recommended!!!
Kim C.
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a wonderful series. I hope to read more of Sydney's work in the future.
Marbea Logan
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing read and very astounding characters. This series will take you on a journey of epic emotional and psychological emotions. There's no way you'd think these characters would make an impact on the storyline in a dramatic and evolving way but they do. Every character in this series that are directly connected to the storyline were of upmost importance. I didn't know whether to dislike Carrington or pity her. Before her relationship with Josh her issues were never given any ...more
Ally
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hope in love!

This was an awesome ending to the Hope Series! This series shows how one relationship can dictate how you see yourself and life in general. Until we face our demons, we’ll never be truly happy! Sometimes we’re our own worse enemy and block our own blessings when we don’t release the negative energy! That’s what Carrington was doing when she kept looking for trouble and sabotaging her relationship with Jackson. Even with her parents, she had made issues where there were none based on
Angela V. Herndon
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Carrington, Jackson & Lil Jack. this chapter was the most sweet, most romantic, and most realistic love story I've read yet!! Reading about them overcoming their struggles and pushing through uncomfortable situations and other life changing events that seem to pop up from nowhere, made this story so much better to read and easier to relate to!!
Kathleen
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I did not read the first two books in this series but I can honestly say with the exception of wanting a better understanding of what Josh did to Carrington, I didn't think this storyline was hard to follow.
Carrington is a single mom of Jack trying to make it on her own as lawyer.
Jackson is an NFL quarterback who has two bad seasons and is now set to regain his stature as a top quarterback.
This story takes place 6 years after the second book and Carrington and Jackson find themselves together in
Maria
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the series about Carrington and Jackson. Carrington and Jackson can finely be together but Carrington is struggling with her past and keeps pushing Jackson away. I have loved this series and the third book is really good. Jackson is a fantastic man that you can't help falling in love with. I was a little bit irritated at Carrington "get a grip" but I was well entertained all trough the book.
Gina Smith
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Carrington is overwhelmed with Christmas coming up and all that it will entail. And then after Christmas, she has her wedding to Jackson to plan. Jackson is the starting quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals. Carrington is trying not to add anymore stress to Jackson because he has a very important game coming up. So when her boss raises a very interesting proposal, her moving to be a partner in his law firm, she is holding back from talking about it until after his game. When Jackson finds out ...more
AmiNickris
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Worth the journey

This is such a great series.this whole series was stressful,fun sad a whole bunch of things. The first two books flew by. The last one drug out a little while and the back and forth started to wear on me but I realize that it was part of human being journey.carrington had been through a traumatic experience so I came to understand why it was so difficult for her to have to give up control and let herself go.jackson,I am in love with.his dedication to jack and his mom and even to
Meranda Thomas
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Poignant, Stunning, Daring, Incredible

Wow! What an emotional roller coaster!! I loved this book and bought it as soon as it was released. Took a while to write this review as this has been read by me a few times throughout the years. I LOVED Jackson's grandpa and the metamorphosis his character went through. I LOVED how loving, kind and sweet Jackson was and love the other secondary characters in the book. This perfectly showcased how we can grow and overcome hardships and still live life to its
Marilyn Diamond
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This three book series was the truth. I enjoyed every word. Little Jack is the bomb and Carrington has come full circle. Jackson Mitchell a NFL quarterback straight from the Seminoles. Including the story line of mischievious children trying to get a autograph was genius. Including the Griffen family was a bonus. I love a great romance and when it comes all together is even better. Can't wait for another series.
Teri
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Whoop Whoop finally Carrington stops letting her brain get in the way of her heart. I have to admit this book had me wanting to slap some sense into her. I do love when one of the characters in the book I am reading draws some type of emotion out of me. Well Carrington did it. I do love that the HEA is finally achieved after all they went thru and I get some of her actions but the way she went about it. . . smh. All in all a great story and I loved the ending,
Stephanie Killen
Jul 19, 2017
Lynn Bale
Oct 16, 2016
Ms. Missy
Sep 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Aaron's Patience (Townsend Series #2)
  • Where The Pieces Fall (Lost Hearts Series #1)
  • 7 Degrees of Alpha
  • Hearts On Ice
  • Redneck Romeo (The Culture Blind #1)
  • For Keeps (Townsend Series #4)
  • Twisted Minds (Twisted Minds #1)
  • Keane - Her Ruthless Ex: 50 Loving States, Massachusetts
  • Cowboy Casanova (The Culture Blind #2)
  • LUCA - Her Ruthless Don (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 1): 50 Loving States, New York, Pt. 1 (Ruthless Tycoons 3)
  • Take A Knee
  • Outcast (The Good Guys)
  • Fearless II (Fearless, #2)
  • Fearless (Fearless, #1)
Sydney Aaliyah Michelle is a Contemporary Romance writer, a voracious reader, tattoo lover, and movie fanatic who hails from Texas.

After surviving 5 1/2 years living in China, she had the courage to finally pursue her passion and become a writer.

She identifies the sci-fi action flick "The Matrix" as the best representation of her life in the past. She is now blessed to be awake and doing what

Hope (3 books)
  • Hope For Her (Hope, #1)
  • Hope for Him (Hope, #2)