Start by marking “Whispered Echoes (Whispered Echoes #1)” as Want to Read:
Whispered Echoes (Whispered Echoes #1)

Whispered Echoes (Whispered Echoes #1)

After years of being haunted by her sister's ghost, Alyx must choose between saving her friends or keeping the only family she loves.

Alyx lost everything in the fire, her family, her home, her freedom, but she discovered something, too: something lurking in the darkness. To protect her from harm, the ghost of her dead sister haunts the walls of the mental institution holdi
Published September 24th 2015 by Sad Ghost Press (first published April 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Whispered Echoes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whispered Echoes

Leslie
It's all about the details when a writer tells a story. Whether it's morning or night, sparkly or shadowy, the details always set the pace. I won't lie, being on the edge of my seat for most of this story was fun which made it go quickly. I like that…a lot. I think too many authors get bogged down with details. And way too many of them…at least for my taste, anyway.

As usual, I went into this book without a clue of it's premise. Only the knowledge of Anne's exceptional writing which was all I ne
Anne Michaud
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Well, what can I say? I loved writing every word of it:)
Ashley Ehlers

Was originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

*Was given a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review*

I love how it starts with action and ends with action! It made me interested, pulling me in to figure out what's happening in Alyx's life! I didn't know what I was expecting, honestly I never know when it comes to Anne, but I've come to expect amazing things from her! This was not doubt amazing!

Whispered Echoes was a fun, ghost adventure and I ca
angie beth
Great greatest

One of the best books I have read in a while. I love the characters and the story line. It is a great read. Ghosts, crazy people. Every thing you could want in a books!!,
Axel Howerton
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
YA is not usually my thing, but Anne Michaud has caught me up in this first part to her new series despite the lack of sex, drugs (ok, there are plenty of drugs, but hardly recreational) or terrible profanity. This is a fast-paced, action-packed intro to the world of Alyx and her friends, enemies, ghosts and captors. This is less hardcore horror-based than some of Michaud's previous work, but Whispered Echoes is full of creepy institutional horror mixed with supernatural terror, and blended into ...more
Margrét Helgadóttir
Dec 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is an excellent ghost horror story with all creepy paranormal details and blackened eyes and cackling laughter—which kept me on the edge of my seat—I suspect Michaud had great fun writing it. However, I think that perhaps it is the psychological aspects that is the true strength of this book and even the most compelling part of the plot. Read my full review at The Future Fire here: http://reviews.futurefire.net/2016/06...
Eisah Eisah
J.D. Waye
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The first book promises lots of creepy stuff...and delivers! Definitely made me want to keep reading the whole series. An attention-grabber with a quick pace - I need to read more stuff by this author. Would highly recommend it to anyone who loves paranormal.
Kristy
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book looks very interesting and is on my to-read list. Can't wait to be able to read this book! I'm hoping to be able to soon. Review to be revised after I've read it.
JoAnn
Catherine
Jen
Tonia
Nov 17, 2015
  • Love Under Two Private Dicks (Lusty, Texas #17)
  • Senior Year Bites (The Clanless, #1)
  • Dark Water
  • The Hanging Tree
  • The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2012
  • The Fierce Reads Anthology: Volume 2
  • Hawthorne
  • Errant (Killer Unicorns, #0.5)
  • Shadows Gray (Shadows #1)
  • Kiss of Awakening (Succubus Kiss, #0.5)
  • Cursed (The Order of the Wolf, #1)
  • Redeeming the Deception of Grace
  • Disrupt (Divided Worlds, #3)
  • The Watchtower
  • A Bright Particular Star (Cavanagh Family, #2)
  • Time for a Duke
  • Dying for It: Tales of Sex and Death
  • Hunting Kat (The Triton Experiment, #1)
YA author of dark tendency