Start by marking “Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #5)” as Want to Read:
Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #5)

Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy #5)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  17,873 Ratings  ·  388 Reviews
Before there is peace, blood will spill blood...

New territory brings new troubles for the fierce cats of the warrior Clans, who are still uncovering the secrets of their new home around the lake. Dangers they have never faced before are lurking in the twilight shadows, and former allies are acting strangely hostile.

As divisions between the Clans grow deeper, Firestar's dau
Published August 22nd 2006 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Twilight, please sign up.

Rachel Crowfeather is not my favorite, but a close second.

Susan
Shelves: cat_books, fantasy
sorreltail's kits!
Braintwich
Mar 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Basic synopsis: Unexpected rivalries arise against Thunderclan and a forbidden love threatens to rip the seems from Thunderclan's insides. An ominous promise foretells the death of a young cat and with looming danger of claws and teeth, how can the clans survive in this unknown place?

This book follows Squirrelflight and Leafpool, each female cat dealing with her own secret issues. The love hinted between Leafpool and Crowfeather in the last book is expanded and the reader should expect the unexp
Sarah Amelia
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Least favorite part: The kits. Enough said.
Hailey
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Robyn
Dec 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
This book was a really great book! It was about Brambleclaw and Squirrlflight getting into quarrels about Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost hanging out with each other. Hawkfrost is Brambleclaw's half brother and she doesn't trust him because Tigerstar was his father. On the other hand Leafpool is tring to choose over her clan and her true love. Leafpool is a medicen cat and they're not allowed to fall in love. Who will she pick? If she goes with her true love will she ever go back while the clan is in ...more
the Artful Dodger
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: challenge-2016
Lydia Dyslin
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reads, adventure
*tries to make sense of what I just read*

*fails*
Samantha ✘
Powerfully emotional and heartbreaking.....
Naomi Willard
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Warriors-Twilight, is my favorite book ever written! It’s filled with action, conflict, and mystery… Squirrelflight is at war with herself trying to decide- Brambleclaw, or Ashfur? Her sister, Leafpool, a medicine cat, is in love with Crowfeather, a Windclan warrior. (Medicine cats aren’t supposed to fall in love, especially with cats from other clans!) Thunderclan is beginning to recover from their long journey, and Sorreltail will be the first queen to use the new nursery!

As I said before, Tw
Carol
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es de las partes mas estresantes, llenas de acción y sentimiento que he leído de los Gatos Guerreros. La historia de Esquiruela, Cenizo, y Zarzoso está llena de intrigas y pasión y ya no sé qué va a pasar con Zarzoso a estos pasos. La ausencia de Látigo Gris cada vez me preocupa más. La historia de Hojarasca Acuática ha sido de lo más inusual y llena de emociones. No sé qué pensar de Dalia y del efecto que tiene en Nimbo Blanco y Centella. En corto, lo amé, ha pasado de todo en este libro, confl ...more
Leonor
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reseña

Los gatos guerreros se intentan seguir adaptando a la vida en el nuevo bosque, pero los gatos del Clan del Viento comienzan a mostrar hostilidad hacia los del Clan del Trueno, aun cuando ellos los habían ayudado cuando tuvieron problemas de liderazgo en su clan.

Por otra parte, sigue habiendo mucha distancia entre Esquiruela y Zarzoso, aunque ninguno de los dos la desee.

Para añadirle problemas a los clanes, sigue su curso el amor entre Corvino Plumoso y Hojarasca Acuática, incluso siendo el
Deborah Pickstone
A cunning plot is in motion where the spirit of Tigerstar is influencing his sons, Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost for the bad. Brambleclaw is more than a little credulous. The Erins do keep reiterating the obvious at times. Can be annoying.

A story thread continues that compares faith to lack of faith (and, in one instance, blind faith on the part of Firestar) that lasts the rest of this series. My main complaint at this point is that the books end in a way that doesn't properly seem 'finished', espe
Starfire
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
KathVelandia
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simplemente no me lo puedo creer!!!
Necesito procesar esta información
Bibliotropic
Sep 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Lydia
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Karissa
Dec 30, 2010 rated it liked it
This is the 5th book in the second series about the 4 Clans of Cats; Warriors the New Prophecy. Once again it was okay. I am finding myself just wanting to be done with these books so I can move onto something better. I think this book can aptly be described as a teenage soap opera where all of the teenagers are cats.

This book deals with the cats settling into their new territories and trying to find a Moonstone so that the medicine cats can communicate with the Star Clan. All the medicine cats
Benjamin Thomas
Sep 27, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
I completed this one in fairly short order this weekend, mostly on Sunday when I was letting my back recuperate after helping move some friends into their new apartment on Saturday. I surely did need the downtime! Anyway, this book is the 5th of this second series of books about a large group of anthropomorphic cats living in the wild, divided into four clans, and experiencing the harsh realities of life.

This book in my mind is a bit of a filler before the 6th and final book of this series. It
Haley
Apr 18, 2009 rated it really liked it
There are new troubles for the fierce cats of the warrior Clans. Dangers they have never faced, and should never have to face again, are lurking in the shadows, the Twilight shadows. Allies of the past are acting strangely hostile. Now that divisions between the Clans grow deeper, Firestar's daughters face troubling decisions. The choices they make could affect ThunderClan for generations to come. With an unexpected enemy preparing to attack, their courage and strength will be needed more then ...more
Jose Antonio
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Estoy debatiéndome en la calificación que debo dar a este libro.
Creo que le dejaré en 4.5, porque es mejor que Aurora, Luz estelar y está más o menos a la altura de Medianoche y Claro de Luna.
Bueno, pues...... este libro me destrozó.
Desde el principio con ese prólogo ya me esperaba que algo malo iba a pasar y pues sucedió y me golpearon matando al personaje que más me gustaba.
Es un muy buen libro, la manera de escribir de las autoras sigue siendo muy buena, incluso en inglés con todos los nombre
Momo
Mar 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
R-kyuu
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever had a friend that you could not be with because there was something blocking the way from your friend? This book is about cats in different territories and the dangers of the wild. the main focus of this book is Crowfeather and Leafpool forced to make a decision to be together and betray her clan and the warrior code or to stay and not be together. One thing I like about this book is the way the author describes the emotions of cats and how they change. One thing I dislike about th ...more
Peter Thomsen
May 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is a continuation of the warriors new prophecy series. It goes to the point of Firestar's daughters. Firestar is the leader Thunderclan and his daughters are having trouble. Both are falling in love and coming into the troubles that come with it plus ones that are rather stupid. Also near the end, a huge threat approaches killing multiple of the Thunderclan cats.
This book is written from the point of two cats, switching off every 1 or 2 chapters. Honestly, it is not as good as the r
Lindsey
Dec 12, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Warriors fas
Technically 3.5 stars, but I refuse to give four because the relationships were all so forced.

Much better than the previous few. This one had good pace and some really good ideas such as the difficulty with the clans helping one another. The kitty romance would have worked better had I believed either of these characters really cared about each other beyond the fact that the authors told me so. I'm also disappointed to be denied Brambleclaw's perspective, but I suspect that will be the next book
Scott
Apr 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
I love these books ... there seems to be no end to the suspense and drama that enters into the plots. As the clans, who learned to work together as one to survive, settle into their new territories, they are beginning to revert to their divisions and hostility toward the rival clans. Friendships seem strained and, as Shadow Clan's apprentice medicine cat runs away with a WindClan warrior, Midnight's warning arrives too late. An unexpected enemy is preparing to attack and no one knows it is comin ...more
Michael
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In the story they are finally starting to settle in to their new home around the lake but there are still a lot of issues.Thunder clan is struggling with the lack of apprentices.badgers attacked their camp and killed their warriors.
Leaf pool is one of the clans Medicean cats but she is love with a cat from wind clan.
I would recommend this story to any one who likes stories with a little bit of everything because it's a good book to read.
Aoife
Feb 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
MIND BLOWING! great stuff, I really loved this book. Some cats must make tough decisions and there's some forbidden love, and love triangles - quite eventful in my opinion. Sad ending. I must warn others that it would be confusing without background information if you just jumped into the series without reading it from the start. It's the best series but only if read them in order. READ WARRIORS!!!
Joseph Leskey
Dec 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: some, but not others
This started out average, took a turn for the worst for… about two-hundred pages? Then, the ending was quite good. You could barely get more frustrated with characters than I was with these for a while, though. Oh, well… it looks like things are going to be reconciled and the characters' wisdom will be restored.
Anton
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The majority of this book was similar to Starlight, which is why I only rated it a 4/5, but when the ending saved this book for me. Otherwise it seemed to be the same drama and problems from the previous book.
Warrior Cats! (Meow): Twilight 1 7 Aug 23, 2013 05:35PM
Warrior Cats Fore...: Twilight [#5] 5 8 Oct 01, 2012 09:10PM
  • The First Collier (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #9)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • The Last Leopard (Animal Healer, #3)
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
  • QQ Sweeper 2 (QQ Sweeper, #2)
  • Ereth's Birthday (Dimwood Forest, #3)
  • The Sight (Sight, #1)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers and Survivors series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Bravelands.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the nat
More about Erin Hunter

Warriors: The New Prophecy (6 books)
  • Midnight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #1)
  • Moonrise (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #2)
  • Dawn (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #3)
  • Starlight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #4)
  • Sunset (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #6)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• The Lathe of Heaven
    $7.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
    $9.99 $1.99
  • King of Thieves
  • Area 51 (Area 51, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Earth Strike (Star Carrier, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Parable of the Sower (Earthseed)
    $17.99 $2.99
  • The Mission (Area 51, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mongoliad (The Mongoliad Cycle Book 1)
  • The Fourteenth Goldfish
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Extinction Point (Extinction Point, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fate of Perfection (Finding Paradise #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Gates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Earth & Sky (Earth & Sky, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sphinx (Area 51, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Atopia Chronicles (Atopia, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Rewinder (Rewinder Series Book 1)
  • Master of Formalities
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Grail (Area 51, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • The Eighth Guardian (Annum Guard, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Excalibur (Area 51, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Into the Black (Odyssey One, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fate of Devotion (Finding Paradise, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Points of Impact (Frontlines #6)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Shadows (The Fianna Trilogy, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Dystopia Chronicles (Atopia, #2)
  • The Guardian Herd: Starfire
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
  • Once Was a Time
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Truth (Area 51, #7)
  • The Bird Eater
  • Ruined
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Exo (Exo #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Nosferatu (Area 51, #8)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Poor Man's Fight (Poor Man's Fight, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Abby in Wonderland (Whatever After, #10.5)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Palace Job (Rogues of the Republic #1)
  • Slaughterhouse-Five
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Oddfits
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Imago (Xenogenesis, #3)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Flowertown
“Fire will save the Clan” 311 likes
“[Leafpool] waved her tail in greeting as she padded past Cloudtail and Daisy; as she left the clearing she heard Cloudtail meowing, "This time try to pretend I'm a badger and I'm going to eat your kits."
"But my kits really like you," Daisy protested.”
91 likes