Start by marking “Just Desserts: A Multi-Author Collection of Bite-sized Delights” as Want to Read:
Just Desserts: A Multi-Author Collection of Bite-sized Delights

Just Desserts: A Multi-Author Collection of Bite-sized Delights

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

More than twenty tantalizing contemporary and paranormal stories, from bestselling, award-winning and multi-published erotic romance authors, in one limited-time collection.

Featuring new stand alone stories from the following series:

Pearson's Security by Michele Bardsley
Indigo Lounge by Zara Cox
The Cull: Claimed by the Alpha by Renee George
Perfect Chem
ebook, Volume 1
Published June 22nd 2015 by Secret Hungers

To ask other readers questions about Just Desserts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Desserts

Roxie's Reviews
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
""Oh my you will love this collection!"
This collection has everything! from menages with two sexy men with one lucky woman to Vampires and werewolves!. Every story has amazing story lines and characters!. There are so many incredible stories in this collection that it would make this review way to long if I said something about each one lol. Lets just say if you want some amazing hot and steamy reading from some Fantastic Authors who know how to Rock a story, and put together a book you will not
Sharie Stewart
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These wonderfully written short stories are perfect! Each author has a beautiful way of writing and you get the sense of pride from each one. As a reader you will be grabbed and taken into a fantasy filled world that you will not want to leave!
Elizabeth Robbins
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance copy of this anthology in exchange for an unbiased review:

Honey Bear by Michelle Bardsley:
*****
Short and "sweet"! Amelia is attacked by gun-toting thugs, and her savior a come in the form of two sexy bear shifters, who love her honey-cinnamon rolls. Will they be able to protect her, and keep her from the crazy monster stalking her? Sexy and action-packed!

The Cull: Alpha Bites by Renee George
*****
A sexy short about a mated pair of wolf shifters that long for the impossible.
Nicole
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-my-kindle
5 stars for the collection as a whole. I’m not one to assign 5 stars to short stories, but they were all pretty well written. There is enough background and set up to each story that if you haven’t read the other books in the series ones, you understood what was going on and they added a little something extra. You not only get the hot scenes, but you get to see secrets and insecurities which rounds out each short. These stories definitely will turn you on. The point of the collection seems to b ...more
Cindy
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just a little tease for the release of the Naughty and Sweet collection of 22 of the hottest authors today!

Michele Bardsley~Honey Bear~The Pearson’s Security Series
Iyana Jenna~Strictly Professional
Anne Lange~Blind Ta
Love Africa Book Club
Maya's Review

What a wonderful collection of short stories and novella. Once I started reading stories, I just couldn't stop. Although I couldn't read them all in one sitting, I kept going back to then each time I had five minutes here and there.

This anthology starts with a bang with Honey Bear by Michele Bardsley. I loved the humour and action and all the delicious food references. Another story that stood out for me was Indigo Velvet by Zara Cox. I now want to read the rest of that series. It w
Catrina
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautifully constructed anthology that allows fans of its various authors to revisit worlds and characters from various series into which these shorts fit. Yet, they are written in such a way as to draw in and keep the attention of people who haven't read any of the books that come before the stories presented here. Plus with its wide range of subject matter, this collection contains something for everyone.
Robin Malone
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: VERY LONG REVIEW!

I received a copy of Just Desserts in exchange for an honest review. To be fair to each author, I will review and rate each one individually and then give my final thoughts and a final rating for the entire Anthology as a whole. I will also be adding as a note, whether it can truly be read as a standalone, or if I recommend reading books prior to the short story.

Honey Bear ~ The Pearson’s Security Series by Michele Bardsley

The Review:

I absolutely loved this story! Miche
Sheryl
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review by author Renea Mason. This is a romance anthology by 22 various authors that is connected with dessert foods in 1 form or another.

Michele Bardsley- Honey Bear

Renee George- Alpha Bites

Jodi Redford- Perfect Passion

Zara Cox: Indigo Velvet

Renea Mason: Tasting Paris
Elaine gets treated to the pleasures of Paris in a very sensual way with honey licked off from Xavier, Nutella licked off from Sebastian and chocolate on Marco.

Piper Denna: Confidenti
Debbie
Independent REviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock.

OH>DEAR>LORD!!!

These books are short. They are sweet, so very sweet. They are oh so freaking sexy!!

I'm not gonna review them all, I will be here all day, but guys?? you need this set. Shifters, of more than one origin. Magic. Menage. We have a little bit of everything linked by one thing, desserts. Chocolate and cake.

My favourite two Black Magic Cafe, Ezrabet Bishop and Indigo Velvet, Zara Cox. (this one made me want to go
Kathy Osborn
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a good collection of hot, sexy and erotica short stories from some fabulous authors. This anthology contains a story for everyone who enjoys ménage, paranormal, science fiction and M/M.

Just Desserts is exactly what the title states as I enjoyed that I was given a bit of each story to wet my whistle and let me craving for more. This book kept me reading and I will be looking for more stories for these authors.

I enjoyed reading from the authors I know, like Renea Mason to new authors. Ea
Heather Fortman
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you love contemporary, or ménage, or even Paranormal, then this collection is right for you! No matter what you like; you'll find it here in this collection of super-hot stories! There's everything from science fiction, to contemporary; first person to third.

Each story had me riveted, even those that I don't normally partake in! For a super long book, I managed to read ALL of it in just a few hours, and it kept me up all night long! And no, I am in no way complaining! I've been looking for a
Julie Ayling
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given one as a Arc reader for a honest review.
this was a first for me to read a series with so many authors in it, and I loved it. the short stories were great some left you wanting more wanting to know how there story would end, it did take me a couple of days to read the book but each story got me caught up in the story and I did not want to put it down. I loved how it had such verity in the book from shifters to vampires and pixies also goddess and guy/guy and just some hot hot fun. If
April Mollenkopf
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book contains sizzling hot short stories that only whet your appetite for more. There were many in this anthology that I absolutely loved, and a couple...not so much. What I loved...the scenarios and the interaction of the main characters. What I didn't like...some use of words that turn me off. I realize that these are erotic stories, but there are just some words I could do without and still enjoy the eroticism. I will be looking for some of these authors so that I can either continue on ...more
Dawn
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great group of stories by some amazing authors. I am new to reading some of these authors and was very glad I took the time to read each and every story. Just like with any group of stories I think you will find some are your favorites, but I also got some new favorites after reading these. Some of them I liked so well that I had to find more by that author, either to read more of a series or just the author because I liked the story so well.
I would recommend this book and for 0.99, you
Vanessa
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hot, hot, HOT! A great anthology for an afternoon quickie. Smoking hot quick reads that will set the mood and give you a few ideas. This is a great way to be introduced to authors you may not have read before. I have to say Bravo to all of the authors who participated. You have put together together one hot read that has my Kindle steaming. I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Bobbi
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults
Recommended to Bobbi by: Renea Mason
Tasting Paris (The Good Doctor Trilogy) by Renea Mason - The trio strikes again in this hot collection. Dr. Xavier, Marco, and Sabastian show Elaine what Paris is all about in their own special way. You are sure to get hot, sweet, and salty all in one taste of this book. This is just a small taste of what you can get with Renea Mason's books especially with The Good Doctor Trilogy.

More to come...
Denise Mcnamara
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god, this is like a whole box of tiny little decadent forbidden treats. You get the whole experience with this box set. Their is sweet, sexy, romantic, hot, menage' and I could go on and on. This is definitly a must read and have an extra pair of panties or an ice bath ready , and sit back and enjoy
Sue Riley
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes a variety of different types of story in one volume
Recommended to Sue by: I was offered a copy for review
Just Desserts - A Collection of Bite-sized DelightsJust Desserts - A Collection of Bite-sized DelightsRenea Masonet al.

Reviewed by SFF Dragon*.

Just Desserts - A Collection of Bite-Sized Treats. Some good, some not so good, but you get a lot for your money.

Just Desserts is a collection of 22 short stories from a number of different genres. I didn't have time to read all of the stories, so I've reviewed five, and will update the review as I read the rest..

1 - Honey Bear (The Pearson’s Security Se
Dora
Just Dessert-A Collection of Bite Sized Delights
Very good and steamy hot short stories where the protagonists has dessert. Some times to eat others to use on themselves. The anthology has a variety of characters from paranormal, witches, werewolves, vampires to contemporary romance. Found that I have read a pair of books that a story refers to and was glad to have and after HEA to the action. Now think that I will look for more of the books because I’m intrigue. Still reading because this stori
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This collection of Bite-sized delights is just that! Even though it's 22 stories of deliciousness, you still can't get enough. Most of these authors are new to me, so getting a taste of their writing was great. Although I enjoyed them all, Common Grounds by SJ Maylee is my favorite!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SJ Maylee's Common Grounds Review

Common Grounds is a short, yet very delicious story about a chance encounter that turns into something spectacular.

Kate's confections pair wonderfull
Shannon
I wanted this anthology just for Felicity Kates's contribution, Super-Sex Me, which is a companion to her Steam Bunny series. And I was not disappointed! For this story alone the anthology is worth the 5 stars! I was so excited to get more of Astrid after reading Steam Bunny- what a strong, protective, kick-ass friend she is. And Race, definitely needed more of Race! But now I really need more of these two- I cannot wait for their book!!!

There's quite a variety of stories in the anthology, a li
Tammy Becraft
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced readers copy in exchange for an honest review. While I loved most of the stories, some for me had very abrupt endings. Those were the ones that left me kinda irritated and confused. The others made up for it though. It is a collection that I would recommend. Especially when your at the point that another book gutted you and you just need some spice to get you over that hump, and there is LOTS of spice. They also make for great lunch time reads or when your sitting in the d ...more
Christine Lee
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was fortunate to have been offered the opportunity to read these stories in advance of today's release in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. This does not affect my review.

I love anthologies, for the simple reason you get to read stories by authors you perhaps haven't encountered before. I've discovered more than one author this way.

These stories are wonderfully written, and provide the reader with just a little taste from several genres and sub-genres. I recommend this book for any
Sandi
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this collection of short stories. I read this book because a few of my favorite authors have stories in it but I discovered some new authors that I haven't read before and I will be definitely looking for more of their books. These are quick reads and are stand alone stories. It nice to just pick up and read a few if you don't have a lot of time at the moment to read. The stories are steamy and each one unique. You can't go wrong a great price for a lot of stories. I was given an ARC for ...more
Angel
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I have read an anthology. I received this copy in exchange for an honest review. I loved this collection of short stories. The authors all did a great job of giving you just enough to make you want to read more about the characters and their story. Throw in some hot shifters, hot sex scenes, and little surprises throughout and you have the perfect way to spend an afternoon! This collection is well worth the read and .99 cents to purchase it. The title suits it perfectly! L ...more
Parker
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great selection
There is something for everyone in this book. A great chance to read something by your favourite authors or to try something new. The stories are just the right size to read on the way to work, with a cup of coffee or lounging in the bath. I absolutely loved it and will read it many times.
Fantastic
Crissy Sutcliffe
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i received an arc for an honest review***

This is a collections of super hot shorts that i absolutely loved, and im not big on these type of books normally. these storys are perfect sized to read and be able to find a stopping point if you need to. but dont be fooled by their size, they all pack heat!! What a great read to be introdused to multiple authors and their work!
Marialayna Lallo
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
woohoo what a great boxed set! each story a perfect read, and a lot by my favorite authors and a few new ones I'm adding to my list!
get this set you will love it
Antoinette Hord
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved readying these story's they gave just enough to want satisfy u
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Arrested by Love
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
  • Duce (World's End #1)
  • Kairos (Enmortals #1)
  • Bitten by Design (Regent's Park Pack, #2)
  • Compromised (Uniformity #1)
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Chasing the Dream (Dream, #3)
  • Opposites (Opposites, #1)
  • In Another Life & Eight Days
  • Point Shot Trilogy Boxed Set
  • Like the Night (Blood Bathory #1)
  • We Met in Death
  • Dirty Little Secrets
  • Dial M for Menage
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Brit Boys: On Boys
  • Boots and Twisters (Ugly Stick Saloon, #7)
"Sexy, fun and so creative it makes my head spin! I'd read the damn phone book if Renea Mason wrote it."
-NYT and USA TODAY Bestselling author ROBYN PETERMAN

Multi-award-winning and bestselling author Renea Mason writes paranormal and contemporary erotic romance that challenges the definition of conventional love. As the author of the 2016 Audie award-winning Curing Doctor Vincent, Renea prides hers