Start by marking “Hearts in Danger: Romantic Suspense Box Set: FOURTEEN Thrilling Romances to Benefit the American Heart Association” as Want to Read:

Hearts in Danger: Romantic Suspense Box Set: FOURTEEN Thrilling Romances to Benefit the American Heart Association (Bullet Catcher #8.5 indluced)

FOURTEEN stories of thrilling romance to benefit the American Heart Association. These full length, Romantic Suspense stories come from NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, AND NATIONAL BESTSELLING AUTHORS and is only $0.99 for a limited time!

Accidental SEAL by Sharon Hamilton: Navy SEAL Kyle Lansdowne goes looking for his missing SEAL Team 3 buddy Armando who has been kidnapped by
Published June 2nd 2015 by Mandolin Park

To ask other readers questions about Hearts in Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts in Danger

Jul 03, 2015 Jennifer rated it liked it
Overall rating of 3 stars is the result of averaging ratings for all the stories.

First of all, let me just say that I appreciate the $.99 cost of this book, and the fact that it benefits the American Heart Association. One other benefit I would list is that reading straight through it like I did, all 14 stories, was just kind of an easy way to read without having to decide what was next. I guess I am just lazy. :)

Now - for the bad news. So many of these stories were just OK or even downright b
Karlee
May 12, 2017 Karlee rated it it was amazing
Review for Accidental SEAL:
Christy is excited about her first open house and ends up at the wrong house and gets attacked by a very naked man. Kyle is at his missing buddy Armando's house where he meets Christy not realizing she was an innocent at first. After their chance meeting, their one night stand becomes a two night stand and little do they both realize is Christy is now involved with the search for Kyle's SEAL brother. Can Kyle and his team buddies find Armando before more dead bodies su
Denise H.
Jun 12, 2015 Denise H. rated it it was amazing
Full length stories you'll love ! (a few novellas)
for a great cause!

Susan Stoker,
Protecting Caroline, was my first time with this author. Wow, her characters are wonderful. They are emotional, deeply thoughtful, and caring. Alpha Seals are always so hot. Caroline is one strong, tough gal. She will fit perfectly with this Seal, Wolf. Loved the nicknames and that they nicknamed her, Ice, because of the ice cubes. Interesting story, lots of suspense and terrific action. Sweet romance, and lovable p
Julie
Sep 10, 2015 Julie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The price was right and contributed to a good cause, but I only enjoyed a few stories.
Accidental SEAL **
Enemy Mine ***
Caught in the Crosshair **
Sheila Schwartz
Jun 02, 2015 Sheila Schwartz rated it it was amazing
This was a jam packed action extravaganza of hot dangerous men, strong witty women and relationships between lovers, friends and co-workers that were intense and contentious! Great stories with lots of curves and lots of guessing and the sex hot enough to scorch! Can't wait to read more and can't beat the terrific price for this bundle!! Brody is hot,hot,hot!!!
Sparkymom
Jun 24, 2015 Sparkymom rated it really liked it
Nice set

Although I didn't like every book in the set, I did find a couple of new authors and series I plan to explore further. It was a great deal for the money and kept me occupied for quite a while. My one complaint would be that it did not have a table of contents that would let you go to whatever book you wanted.
Dianne Fagan
May 19, 2015 Dianne Fagan rated it liked it
Nice read

When I purchased this box set I didn't realize that I had already read about half the stories in it. Those I enjoyed reading again I did get a couple of new authors out of box set. So I'd double check the book list for this book set to be sure it's some you haven't read. With this box set you get some fantastic, some good, and some nice reads
Janet L. Hage
Aug 13, 2016 Janet L. Hage rated it it was amazing
Most excellent collection

The editors did a great job bringing you a selection of alpha males, suspense, mystery, adventure, romance, and entertainment in this series of full length novels. Adult only due to sexual and violent content.
Susan
Jun 07, 2015 Susan rated it liked it
Overall I could only give this box set a 3 star rating. While some of the stories were worth 4, there were others only worth 2-3. It was worth the read (& rereading of some). You can't go wrong for the price of $0.99 and going to a good cause.
Mandy Harbin
Apr 03, 2015 Mandy Harbin rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
$0.99 Romantic Suspense Box set to benefit the American Heart Association will release 6/2/15 and only be available for one month! Check www.heartsindanger.com for pre-order bonuses and contest information!
Stacy
May 14, 2016 Stacy rated it it was amazing
Enraptured

This box set was thrilling and exciting. I don't think there was one book in this series I didn't like. The characters were believable too. I got to read some new authors so now I will be on the look out for new books. Definitely a good read.
Cheryl L Rybolt
Aug 07, 2015 Cheryl L Rybolt rated it it was amazing
Hot men and Sexy women

Every story in this set was an adventure. All of the men had their issues, but the loving women who caught their eye were all very special in their own ways. Very entertaining collection.
Kathy Crouch
Oct 03, 2016 Kathy Crouch rated it it was amazing
Great boxed set

I had read several of these stories as stand alone books. All of them were great. I'm glad the proceeds are for a good cause.
Marcella
This box was worth it for the Elle James, Nina Bruhns, Roxanne St Clair and Carolyn Crane entries. The rest are not worth the trouble (or in the case of Kincade/Hargin are missing from the box).
Sally Hutcheson
Aug 01, 2015 Sally Hutcheson rated it it was amazing
Enjoy . Readers

I enjoyed each of the fourteen romance thrillers . It takes a who look veto read all of them but easy to pick up and enjoy
Jean Hennebert
Jean Hennebert rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2015
Jujaem
Jujaem rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Marilyn
Marilyn rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2015
Tami
Tami rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
Jacey Jeffrey
Jacey Jeffrey rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2015
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Margo Francis
Margo Francis rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2017
Cindy Wilt
Cindy Wilt rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Claudia Jones
Claudia Jones rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2015
Brenda Cothern
Brenda Cothern rated it it was ok
Jul 11, 2015
Rebecca Parker
Rebecca Parker rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Moira
Moira rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Cheryl W. Terry
Cheryl W. Terry rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Summer Fire
  • Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys (Shattered Hearts, #1 included)
  • Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Dark Desires: A Dark Romance Box Set
  • Shades of Kink: From Alphas to Masters
  • Red Hot Lovers
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Her Special Alpha (Hot SEALs; X-Ops #3.5)
  • First Love
  • The Guy Most Likely To...
  • Subspace
Romance novelist of the following series:

Navy SEAL Books (includes the SEAL Brotherhood, Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3, True Blue SEALs, Band of Bachelors, and Nashville SEALs series)

Golden Vampires of Tuscany (Honeymoon Bite, Mortal Bite)

The Guardians (Guardian Angel Erotic Romance) Heavenly Lover, Underworld Lover

Lives in wine country, Northern California. When not writing, she is getting vera vera di
More about Sharon Hamilton...

Bullet Catcher (10 books)
  • Kill Me Twice (Bullet Catcher, #1)
  • Thrill Me to Death (Bullet Catcher, #2)
  • Take Me Tonight (Bullet Catcher, #3)
  • First You Run (Bullet Catcher, #4)
  • Then You Hide (Bullet Catcher, #5)
  • Now You Die (Bullet Catcher, #6)
  • Hunt Her Down (Bullet Catcher, #7)
  • Make Her Pay (Bullet Catcher, #8)
  • Pick Your Poison (Bullet Catcher, #8.5)
  • Love Is Murder