Start by marking “Time Warper: Fated (A Sage Hannigan Novel #1)” as Want to Read:
Time Warper: Fated (A Sage Hannigan Novel #1)

Time Warper: Fated

(A Sage Hannigan Novel #1)

Eighteen-year-old Sage Hannigan wants to get back to her own time, preferably one that hasn't been destroyed by an underworld plot brewing in Edwardian-era South Carolina. How hard can it be?

All she has to do is:

1. Learn to use newly acquired warping skills to bend time to her will.
2. Take out a few rogue vampires.
3. Join an ancient secret society.
4. Figure out who is
Paperback
Published October 6th 2015 by Clean Teen Publishing

Keagan
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
WOW.
The synopsis had me drawn in, but the actual book was more than what I expected from the little glimpse of a synopsis.

It was a little slow to start for me personally, but by chapter three I was hooked. Other than that, I really have nothing to complain about, unless you count all the time I wanted to smack a character or situation. Like, why couldn't have just gone the other way, for once?! And why, WH
Megan
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
This was the first book I've read by this author and I thought it was a well done time travel book. It was a quick and enjoyable read. You are left with a bit of a cliffhanger, but not in a way that you are angry. I look forward to reading book two in this series.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was a good read. Sage one night is told that she is a Warper. Of course now her life is changed forever. She begins to learn more about what she is and what she has to do. My problem with this series so far is that I think the author is going to turn this into a love triangle. I really don't like those.
Ria
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire
Sage Hannigan is a Time Warper, which means that when the world is in danger in a different time period than her own, she is thrown to that time and stuck there until said danger is resolved. She can also freeze time for short spans - think Piper in Charmed. In this novel, she's thrown into 1904 South Carolina to solve a mystery involving vampires, werewolves, and a presidential speech.

Things I Liked: This book had a fresh take on the time travel idea. I've recently been reading a lot of time t
Joood Hooligan
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it

Two of the other platypires read this series and demanded that I do the same, so I gave into their whims.

At the beginning I was a little thrown off as I was trying to understand everything. It wasn't anything super complicated, but also nothing I was used to reading in paranormal stories. (Originality is always a plus in my book!)

Once I had a grasp on everything, it flowed much easier. The one thing about this story that peeved me is that I felt it tried a little
N.N. Light
A slow start, confusing plot and vampires. . .

I'm a big time travel reader. I love everything about it and you throw in some paranormal, I'm in reader heaven. Time Warper: Fated had such promise but I found myself scratching my head from the beginning. It only got more confusing the more I read.

My Rating: 3 stars
Riley K.
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Time Warper: Fated (A Sage Hannigan Novel Book 1) by Peggy Martinez is a book that comes around once in a lifetime. It is the book that will make you feel everything and then when it is over, you will not know how to cope with life until you find out what happens in the next novel.

Mrs. Martinez, you wrecked me. Your words took me on a journey that renewed my passion for reading and writing. You took me on a rollercoaster of emotions along with Sage, my dear Aldwin, Travis, Elaine, an
Maribel Platypire Reviews
Where do I even begin? I loved this book and that was a nice surprise! I had read some other books by this same author before, but none of those drew me in like this one did. Sure, it's a short, slow start, but one you get going, the mystery and intrigue of this book doesn't stop.

There were times that I wanted to shake Aldwin because he was being mysterious and it was obvious he had some sort of secret. We get to the end, and we still don't get to find out what he's hiding because of Sage. Curs
Amy
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*Sigh* This book..... It was good and while I'm firmly in camp "why choose" because I want her with both leading men.. I must admit I lean more for Soren. With that being said, I will also admit that I have a habit of researching more into a series with love triangles to try and figure out if it's worth my time to continue. While checking out the other two books in the series I discovered the third book ends in a less than satisfying way and people expected a fourth book. That was in 2015 and I ...more
Lori Taylor
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I got this book a while back it sounded good. Its taken me a few months to get to it. When I first started it I was a little disappointed because it started off a tiny bit slow and I was looking for something to grab me in the first few sentences. I kept reading and by the time Sage was rescued from the first vampire I was hooked. I read it in about 2 hours and am looking for the second book.
Joanne Moynihan
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Supernatural time travel

Interesting concept combining time travel and premenstrual beings. Sage goes back 100 years to stop an murder. Some discussion concerning differ rent types of not human types
Holly C. Elkins
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

What a rush! I really enjoyed this story! It is refreshingly different from other stories I’ve read in the paranormal genre. I love how strong Sage is, in spite of what life has thrown her way.
Sunni Donald
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! It was an easy read and it was written beautifully. The characters in the book were interesting and believable. I enjoyed the book and did not want it to end! I couldn't put it down.
Jalissa Walcott
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

The only bad thing about this book was that I was saying that Sage would stay in that time and eventually Soren and Aldwin would fight over her and she having to part but now she's back into her own time. Sadly😭😭😭😭
Tonia Gordon
The book was exciting and kept your waiting for the next step of the story. You like the past as well as the future in this story .

I would recommend this book to every one. There was nothing about this book I dislike. Enjoy this reading this book.
Kakina
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Loved it.
Hope Bates
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Will be reading the series

Loved the story. Promising author, looking forward to reading more of her books to see how she has developed her gift!
Shera
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good read. I will read more in this serious.

Well written, enjoyed the story and will read more in this serious. Story line was food and enjoyed the twists
Nikki
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

So glad I picked this up. One of the better smooth easy reads I've read in a while. If you like time travel, try this one! Definitely continuing the series.
Teresa Yarbrough-Varela
Kept me interested the whole time and wanting desperately to read book 2.
Cynthia
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Time Warner

The books seemed really short. The first book was free. I decided to read it to pass the time and I enjoyed it more than I though I would. Ready to find out more.
Caitlin
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the more fast-paced and exciting books I've read in quite a while. I loved it.
Leah Alvord
This book and I had zero chemistry. That saddens me.

Summary:

When Sage Hannigan picked out the pendant in a little store, she had no idea that she was picking out a key to her own powers. A dream-filled night full of sleepwalking soon lands her in the early 1900s with no idea how she got there. Thanks to a sudden rescue from a vampire attack, she's introduced to a group of people eager to inform her of the world she's entered.

Sage is a Time Warper, and sh
Holly
I absolutely LOVED this series opener!! What an amazing story about a select few who have the ability to warp and bend time - to stop it if necessary - in order to "correct" the time line and ultimately save mankind. This was an absolute blast to read and I loved every second. I devoured it and jumped straight into book 2, then straight into book 3! The series isn't over yet, so I can't wait to see what's next for Sage.

If you enjoy time travel stories, heroines who kick butt, swoony boys (okay,
Coral Mitchell
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Time Warper: Fated

Sage is a Warper, a being chosen by the Druid Priestess, Amerach, and able to manipulate time. Well, almost. She is dragged back into time because someone has placed the time stream in jeopardy. Sage must learn how o use her powers, discover who is behind the plot, stop the problems, and survive. Once accomplished, Sage will return unwillingly to her own time. Especially since she met Aldwin, whom she does not want to leave to return to her cold life.

Wel
Alex Criddle
This novel was fast-paced and definitely had a spunky, strong female protagonist. The story was interesting and original. However, I wish there had been more descriptions about the characters and the world around them, along with more character and relationship depth and development. I liked this novel quite a lot, I just wish there had been more to like. As a warning, there was a lot of inappropriate language.
Allybee
This book reminded me some of Parasol Protectorate, so that was fun. I would recommend this book to girls who say they don't enjoy reading because the pacing is quick and the main character is pretty cool. Personally, I'm not a fan of insta-love, I didn't like the twists, and I could have used about 100 more pages of character/relationship/world building... But I did enjoy the read.
Yara
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent new YA paranormal series!

Yara
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great new YA series! Sage gets transported back 100 years to 1904 to try to keep the time continuum from being sabotaged. She's trained to be a badass Edwardian preternatural hunter and fills the role nicely. There's some action, juicy romantic moments, and lol moments to boot. I was surprised with the ending and can't wait to read the next one.
Erin Brooks
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adventure in time

Sage is a girl who has an adventure

When she is given a chance to be normal, there's a problem cause . . ., . . ., and the obvious that she's stuck

Will she stay in the past or go home to the future??

Enjoy!!

• Chasing Daybreak (The Dark of Night, #1)
  • Time of the Draig
  • For One Last Kiss (A Grim Reaper Romance, #0.5)
  • The MacLomain Series Boxed Set (MacLomain #0.5-3)
  • A Delightful Arrangement (The Gentlemen Next Door, #1)
  • Undone
  • Distraction (Years from Home, #1)
  • Bannockburn Binding (Beloved Bloody Time, #1)
  • Minutes Before Sunset (Timely Death, #1)
  • The Spitfire
  • Untethered
  • Call Me Daddy (Cass Adams #2)
  • Flame's Dawn (Hell to Pay, #3.5)
  • Timeless Hearts (Timeless Hearts, #0.5)
  • Ashen Rayne (Shadowlands, #1)
  • Hallows Gate
  • For the Memory of Dragons (Dragons of Eternity #2)
  • Cinderella Treasure Trove

A Sage Hannigan Novel (2 books)
  • Time Warper: UNDONE (A Sage Hannigan Novel #2)