Start by marking “Forgiving Love (Soul Sisters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forgiving Love (Soul Sisters, #2)

Forgiving Love

(Soul Sisters #2)

Aneelia, Dalton, Charlotte and Florence have always been best friends and self confessed soul sisters. Supporting each other through thick and thin is the easiest way to survive life’s high’s and low’s, after all, they know everything about each other.

Or do they?

Aneelia Prince has been hiding a secret from her soul sisters.

Her secret was a shameful night of regret, a
Published April 2nd 2015 by Victoria Johns

To ask other readers questions about Forgiving Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgiving Love

Start your review of Forgiving Love (Soul Sisters, #2)
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forgiving Love is Chris & Neely’s story. Neely is part of the Soul Sister’s squad, and I LOVED her so much! It was also an emotional ride from hell type of story, and that does tend to get the heart racing, not to mention, making it hard to breathe a time or two. It also helped that the twists were f-bomb worthy, sending me straight to my happy place of action, suspense, and chaos while keeping the pace fast! Yes, I’m that type of girl, I need the heart pounding that I was given, making my disli ...more
Kari Hansen
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Neely and Chris are friends who spend one steamy evening together with much different expectations as Neely thought it was a beginning while Chris thought one night was enough.

Neely’s attempt to leave her feelings for Chris in the past have personal and professional consequences and not only is her heart in danger but her life as well.

Watching the relationship unfold between Neely and Chris is full of emotion, suspense and twists. There is no doubt they belong together but getting out of their o
Sal
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this series and was looking forward to reading this one and I have to say I loved this one just as much! Chris and Neely’s story is one hell of a ride, from page one it had me gripped with all the ups, downs, twists, turns and thrills. The story is fast paced and had me eager to turn the page to see what was going to happen but at the same time I didn’t want it to end. I know one thing if you haven’t read this series then I highly recommend you start it because the stor ...more
Suzie
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

Book 2 in the series is just as good as book one. This is Neely and Chris's story and typically the have a bit of a bumpy road before they admit their terminations try to make a go of things. I loved Neely's character especially when she wouldn't do as she was told and drop her investigation, she was a woman after my own heart lol Thankfully book 3 is already out and I can download it right away.
Cassie Ashford
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh man! I thought the first book in this series was a roller coaster but wow! Neelie and Chris's book packed an even bigger punch. It's a fast paced, emotional ride for these two. This is a must read series!
Helen Wilson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Read

I’m really enjoying this series. If I could just say though, please edit a bit better and for the love of god STOP USING THE WORD “WHILST”! It’s used continually through the book by most characters that would never use that word at all. Ok that’s my rant. 😘
Melanie Taylor
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous follow on from Fostering Love. Fun lust and twists Love Jonas more and Chris thankfully is the guy you want him to be in the end. Loved every minute of the book and starting Lotties story Loving the soul sisters novels.
Beauty And The Books
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maryann
Neels can't forget what happened at the B-B-Q a year ago. Christ was drunk that night and never mentioned it, but will these two find their way to each other.
Jeannie Zelos
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it

Forgiving Love - Victoria Johns
Genre:  Romance,
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
Well, we’re back with the girls again ( and the lads.) This time the focus is on Neely and Chris. I have to say when we first meet Chris he’s a jerk to Neely, and I wondered what on earth she saw in him. New man on the block, Ross, is a far better character. Still, Chris has his reasons, though continues his jerk behaviour for a long time yet. Polly, who lives on the ranch next to his, is convinced he’s her
Gemma Weir
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

Forgiving Love is book #2 in the Soul Sisters Series, I was lucky enough to be gifted an ARC of the book to read for Gemma Reads Too Much.

Victoria Johns writes classy books, the grammar is good (yes this is important to me!!) the writing flows, feels natural and is conversational. But what I love is that I forget that I’m reading a book and just allow myself to be pulled along with the story.

After reading the first book in thi
Heather
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Victoria John's continues the saga of the the Soul Sisters with her latest novel, FORGIVING LOVE. Like the first book, FOSTERING LOVE, the setting in the fictional small town of Hawkestown, a ranching town with tons of secrets.

The story-line is a simple one, boy and girl hook up, unhook, then fight it out to reach their happy ending. Along the line you mix in ATF officers, paramilitary, organized crime, and cowboys and you've got an action-packed story full of fun and suspense.

The characters ar
Annette francesca Jarolin
Nov 21, 2016
Victoria Johns
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michelle TT
May 16, 2019
Helen Macpherson prev mccoll
Jan 26, 2019
Victoria Johns
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lynn
FD
Oct 10, 2019
Diane Padda
Nov 08, 2019

• Bad, Bad Bluebloods (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #2)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • The Envy of Idols (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #3)
  • Broken (Evergreen Academy #2)
  • Bound (Evergreen Academy #3)
  • Unmasked (Evergreen Academy #4)
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • The Burn (Diamond Lake #1)
  • Royal Bullies (Savage Magic Academy #1-4)
  • Royal Monsters (Savage Magic Academy, #1)
  • The Trouble With Bullies (Meadow Creek High #1)
  • Royal Secrets (Savage Magic Academy, #5)
  • Outcast (Southern Rebels MC Book 2)
  • Play with Me (Diamond in the Rough #1)
  • Jailbait (Southern Rebels MC #1)
  • Unloved  (Bay Falls High #2)
  • Promise Me (Diamond in the Rough #2)
  • Untamed (Bay Falls High #3)

Soul Sisters (5 books)
  • Fostering Love (Soul Sisters, #1)
  • Fated Love (Soul Sisters, #3)
  • Finding Love (Soul Sisters, #4)
  • Foundation Love: A Soul Sisters Novella (The Soul Sisters Book 5)

News & Interviews