Start by marking “Forgiving Love (Soul Sisters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forgiving Love (Soul Sisters, #2)

Forgiving Love

(Soul Sisters #2)

Aneelia, Dalton, Charlotte and Florence have always been best friends and self confessed soul sisters. Supporting each other through thick and thin is the easiest way to survive life’s high’s and low’s, after all, they know everything about each other.

Or do they?

Aneelia Prince has been hiding a secret from her soul sisters.

Her secret was a shameful night of regret, a
Published April 2nd 2015 by Victoria Johns

To ask other readers questions about Forgiving Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgiving Love

Start your review of Forgiving Love (Soul Sisters, #2)
Sal
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this series and was looking forward to reading this one and I have to say I loved this one just as much! Chris and Neely’s story is one hell of a ride, from page one it had me gripped with all the ups, downs, twists, turns and thrills. The story is fast paced and had me eager to turn the page to see what was going to happen but at the same time I didn’t want it to end. I know one thing if you haven’t read this series then I highly recommend you start it because the stor ...more
Suzie
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

Book 2 in the series is just as good as book one. This is Neely and Chris's story and typically the have a bit of a bumpy road before they admit their terminations try to make a go of things. I loved Neely's character especially when she wouldn't do as she was told and drop her investigation, she was a woman after my own heart lol Thankfully book 3 is already out and I can download it right away.
Helen Wilson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Read

I’m really enjoying this series. If I could just say though, please edit a bit better and for the love of god STOP USING THE WORD “WHILST”! It’s used continually through the book by most characters that would never use that word at all. Ok that’s my rant. 😘
Jeannie Zelos
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it

Forgiving Love - Victoria Johns
Genre:  Romance,
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
Well, we’re back with the girls again ( and the lads.) This time the focus is on Neely and Chris. I have to say when we first meet Chris he’s a jerk to Neely, and I wondered what on earth she saw in him. New man on the block, Ross, is a far better character. Still, Chris has his reasons, though continues his jerk behaviour for a long time yet. Polly, who lives on the ranch next to his, is convin
Gemma Weir
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

Forgiving Love is book #2 in the Soul Sisters Series, I was lucky enough to be gifted an ARC of the book to read for Gemma Reads Too Much.

Victoria Johns writes classy books, the grammar is good (yes this is important to me!!) the writing flows, feels natural and is conversational. But what I love is that I forget that I’m reading a book and just allow myself to be pulled along with the story.

After reading the first book in
Heather
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Victoria John's continues the saga of the the Soul Sisters with her latest novel, FORGIVING LOVE. Like the first book, FOSTERING LOVE, the setting in the fictional small town of Hawkestown, a ranching town with tons of secrets.

The story-line is a simple one, boy and girl hook up, unhook, then fight it out to reach their happy ending. Along the line you mix in ATF officers, paramilitary, organized crime, and cowboys and you've got an action-packed story full of fun and suspense.

The c
Annette francesca Jarolin
Nov 21, 2016
Victoria Johns
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michelle TT
May 16, 2019
Helen Macpherson prev mccoll
Jan 26, 2019
Victoria Johns
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lynn
Oct 10, 2019
Diane Padda
Nov 08, 2019

Soul Sisters (5 books)
  • Fostering Love (Soul Sisters, #1)
  • Fated Love (Soul Sisters, #3)
  • Finding Love (Soul Sisters, #4)
  • Foundation Love: A Soul Sisters Novella (The Soul Sisters Book 5)