Start by marking “TED: An Extreme Horror SHORT STORY” as Want to Read:
TED: An Extreme Horror SHORT STORY

TED: An Extreme Horror SHORT STORY

READERS TAKE NOTE:
This is A SHORT STORY. It is intended for the members of Kindle Unlimited who have been requesting me for short, sick, bedtime stories. As part of Kindle Unlimited they are able to download this title for free. If you wish for a longer story to read, please do not purchase any of the White Cover Books (aka 'F*cked-Up Shorts' range of tales). A good place
Published April 2nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about TED, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TED

Paul Nelson
Ted by Matt Shaw If you're a fan of Matt Shaw and you've read Rotting Dead F*cks then you'll probably remember good old Ted facing and shagging a zombie. This is  a short story all about Ted hence the title, on audio it's a shade under an hour and is narrated by Chris Barnes who does a lot of Matt's and Iain Rob Wright's work.

Ted is, for want of a better word, a complete twat, psychotic, racist, sexist and every other 'ist you can think of. Buckle up and step into the mind of a man you probably
Kirsty Southern-Evans
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit I let out a little squeal of excitement when reading on matts facebook this was out and instantly downloaded it,love this author so much. He creeps me out , shocks and appalls me but I can't get enough . He really can nail a short story as good as the longer titles .
Jennifer Pelfrey
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
En"gross"ing short story!

Interesting short story with the ever unlovable Ted! Ted has little to no respect for women or hookers and he is a racist.
Ted, with his unhappy life, calls up a hooker. When she arrives at his house he is SHOCKED! This is not the girl he wanted/ordered. Things have changed for Ted and will soon change for the worse for the hooker.
Be prepared to learn some new terms about sex, and most are just not pretty!
AudioBookReviewer
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ABR's original TED audiobook review and many others can be found at Audiobook Reviewer.

Queue the music.

Come and listen to a story about a man named Ted,
A crazy sociopath, would rather see everyone dead,
And then one day something happened that did not compute,
This happened while he was having sex with a prostitute.

Call girl that is, hooker, street walker.

The above little jingle pretty much sums up the story of Ted.

Matt Shaw once again delivers a disturbing tale, that is up there on the vulgarity.
Shadow Girl
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: need-reviews
Since the books in the White Cover Collection are short stories, I can’t go into a lot of detail without fear of ruining them for you. It’s not just about giving away the ending – there is so much awesome jam packed into each short that I don’t want to give much of anything away!!

I do know that Matt has verified my reservation in Hell with this story!
Yeah, Ted is a piece of human garbage, but some of his attempts at humor, (and some of his attempts at humanity), had me giggling like a kid who is
Cathy
Apr 04, 2015 added it
Considering I'm not a fan of black comedy (no pun intended!), I surprised myself by actually enjoying this little story. I know Matt was pretty worried about the racist nature of the story but I found it only mild in its offensive content. In fact, I found it humorous in parts rather than shocking. Ted comes across as an Alf Garnet character, almost scarily endearing....

As the blurb says, this is a very short story. A little bit offensive but if you've read anything else by Matt Shaw, you should
Paul
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a fun short read (and when I say 'fun' this needs to be taken in the right context). I'm not really sure the racism added anything to the story but the author is on safe ground writing about an encounter with a prostitute (okay. "Hooker" if you are not from the UK.) A good ending too.
Matthew
great insight,taught me loads of new moves to try on the wife
Kelly Rickard
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A short dark and twisted story about a vile man. A racist psychopath who's date for the night is the blonde white lady he ordered. Read on to discover what happens
Cathy Blumenauer
Apr 11, 2016
Erin
Apr 04, 2015
Taffy
rated it did not like it
May 15, 2015
Jade Aldridge
Oct 08, 2015
Ed
Oct 24, 2015
Apr 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Biography

MATT SHAW was born, quite by accident (his mother tripped, he shot out) September 30th 1980 in Winchester hospital where he was immediately placed on the baby ward and EBay. Some twelve years later (wandering the corridors of the hospital and playing with road kill when he was on day release), the listing closed and he remained unsold, he was booted out of the hospital to start his life a