Start by marking “Craving Her Curves (Craving Her Curves, #1)” as Want to Read:
Craving Her Curves (Craving Her Curves, #1)

Craving Her Curves

(Craving Her Curves #1)

When journalist Charlotte Rivera is assigned to interview Joey Parker, the drop dead gorgeous quarterback for the Dallas Bullets, she knows that she is in a world of trouble. The interview turns into the prelude to a fast and furious passion connection that leaves them both stunned. As they tenderly explore the heat that spirals between, danger brews in the shadows and the ...more
Published April 2nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Craving Her Curves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving Her Curves

Start your review of Craving Her Curves (Craving Her Curves, #1)
Christina
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
Apparently I read a different book from everyone else. I was thoroughly tired of seeing the words:snickered,squealed and smirked.. And of course the phrase "no need for a title." Uggghhh, some other reviewer mentioned that there wasn't enough background on Charlotte's friends? There was way too much, it took up 95% of the book. Not enough about Joey.. Oh and I love Charlottte's justification for not wanting to date Joey( a decent man) or Jake as he was called in the beginning. But she found it e ...more
Sheryl
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complimentary copy by author Nora Stone for an honest review. This is book 1 of the new series by the author.

Curvy gal Charlotte Rivera writes articles for Pinks and when she is sent to interview Joey Parker for "Sexiest Guy in Sports" she never thought she would become infatuated with him. Joey Parker is a player when it comes to women but when he meets Charlotte Rivera he might start changing his mind. Too bad others seem to interject themselves into their life.
Judy Lewis
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
STONE SCORES A TOUCHDOWN WITH CRAVING HER CURVES !!!
Title: Craving Her Curves: Charlotte's Story, Book One
Series: Craving Her Curves
Designation: Book One of Completed Serial, NOT a Standalone
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Delightfully Entertaining Stars*****
Wow! I love it! Craving Her Curves is the first book in Nora Stone's Craving Her Curves Serial and I found it to be absolutely delightful. And yes, I said serial in multiple parts. Personally, I
Joan Neal
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not my cup of tea. How can you be heart broken after 1 meeting, and 2 dates??? Interested, yes.
Hopeful, yes. Deeply in love, no. A relationship, no. Sorry just not buying it. Insta love happens, but not from the superficial meeting, and dates. Not even boiling with lust was written, so that you believe that there is a connection of some sort. Forced myself to finish the book, hoping for improvement. It didn't get better. Will not be finishing the rest of the series.
Vikki Vaught
While I enjoyed the story and saw a great deal of potential, the characters are somewhat undeveloped. The hero and heroine did not have that much contact and I didn't like bringing the other male.
Mona Livsey
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Lovely read for young adults, but not what I was expecting. I loved the Title: Craving her Curves, but to me that conjures up a story where the heroine is Curvy and it is part of the contact between the two main characters at least. In this read it was mentioned once maybe twice in passing. It seems to be more about the main characters job at Pink, and the interactions she has with her Besties and other coworkers.
Her relationship as it was with the main love interest was short and sad. The
Katie(babs)
Apr 16, 2015 rated it did not like it
When the words "giggled" and "laughed" are shown almost 10 times in the first chapter, and too many "she said" to count, and all telling, no showing, including awkward dialogue, this proves it hasn't been professionally edited. Because of this lack of professionalism, it shouldn't be for sale for people to buy. Why would you want your shoddy work available for purchase?

This book shouldn't be published because it reads like a first draft that wasn't looked at after the initial writing
Angela
May 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
What the hell...?

Another cliffhanger, but unfortunately this story didn't hold enough interest for me to buy anything else from this series. I mean really, how old is this heroine supposed to be. What with all of the giggling, squealing and shrieking she did, I couldn't tell. And she fell into Hugo's bed awfully fast compared to Joey whom she held off with an I'm not easy. We are asked to believe that Joey is always in her thoughts and supposedly the one she really wants. Not willing to invest
Cath Erine
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is a little wordy for being a short read. It seemed rushed at different plots in the story. But, the female characters are supportive of each other, strong willed, and looking for that one to complete them. It was nice to read a strong female lead.
Marie
Oct 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Just ok
Mya
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Wright
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series has me hooked. The ending of book one leaves you wanting more.
Kelli
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
The plot had potential but was underdeveloped and unpolished. The book would have benefitted from a good professional editor.
It would have been easy to overlook the flaws had the chemistry been compelling but there was no spark, no magic, nothing to make me care about these characters and if they ended up together.
The author yada yada over everything that might have built the believability of their romance.
Honestly I thought we were going to end up with Hugo for a moment since we spent a cons
Lydia Gaona
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg! A must read book!

I happened upon this author by chance and decided to give this book a go and I'm so happy that I did. This book is about a journalist and basically, her life with her 2 best friends. They own the night scene and their work as well. So what happens when the main character, Charolette, interviews a hot, sexy football player? What if she meets another sexy man? Find out in this exciting, emotional, roller coaster ride of an amazing book. Writing well done and flowed great.
Pauline Gage
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
First timer

This is the first of Nora Stone's writing that I've read..... Definitely not going to be the last. Very well constructed story with interesting characters & beautifully described people & their interactions.
Was a bit reluctant with "parts1-4" but prepared to purchase the set after reading Part one.
Recommended.
Shirley Whittemore
Sep 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
Didn't enjoy this book at all. Found it so annoying. With silly words in it snickered being the main one. Made them sound like horses. Didn't like that Charlotte found it so easy to hop into bed with the new photographer while still thinking about joey. Couldn't face anymore. So finished at book one
Lisa Guzman
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Not my cup of tea

I tried to like this but I just could not get into the story. No matter how many I put it down and tried to get back into it, it just didn’t hold my attention. So sadly, this is a 2.5-3 star for me.
Jennifer Alvarez
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story

Joey and Charlotte live amazing lives but both in the public eyes. A relationship could never work...right? This is an emotional story. Dives into the need to be self-aware about your goals and desires. Very well written.
Mary Stockwell
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

This book is fun to read. Although this is a romance, it is more about women and the strong friendship between them. The men are strong characters and a good part of the story.
IsaRay
Oct 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Another sentence with the words ‘soft’ or ‘softly’ and I would have thrown my e-reader outside the window. Together with the h.
Kysha
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: digital-book
great story and lovable characters. this part of a series but the story has a happy ending so far. I don't plan on buying the other stories but I think they would be well worth it.
Tchikka
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Written poorly in some areas but a great read and story. Wished it wasn't a continuation story.
Angela Crockett
Feb 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Decent

I felt the beginnings of a decent story but perhaps I am used to stronger women making better choices. Alas this story was not for me
Darcy Weber
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Curves ate good

This was a book destined to be read by me...a curvy girl finding love, and second chances, with a sexy professional who loved her the way she was. Perfect
Melissa McAfee
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book

I totally hate cliffhangers!!! Why did you leave me hanging??!! So wrong in so many ways! Please for God's sake...NO MORe CLIFFHANGERS!!!
Leah
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Just finished this book and if I am completely honest it took forever because it did not grab my interest. I kept leaving it, reading something else and then picking it up again.
The idea of the story itself was great and the beginning pulled me in immediately but then it just became repetitive, a little jumbled and just far too much inane dialogue. The girls had a great friendship and I understand the “girl talk” in bars and with wine. I lost count of all the.....she giggled, she / he laug
Amanda  M
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Eh

The story had potential but really it was written kind of childish. How many times is she going to giggle. Then she goes and throws something with amazing potential away without even trying to sleep with a french douchebag and she knows it. Grow a set of balls. Definitely won't be purchasing the next one.
Mandy
Oct 03, 2016 rated it did not like it
I'm really sorry but I did not like this book. I know it is part of a series and the story will develop through the parts but to be honest, I don't care enough about the characters to want to read the rest of the series.

Charlotte makes absolutely no sense. She is a journalist and, by definition, works for the media but she gets all stressed out because the paparazzi take a photo of her with Joey...well duh! that's what they do. And as for what happened on there second date...seriously, that hap
Liz
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is cute, with a slight twist I didn't see coming, but that's okay. And, there's a cliffhanger in the most annoying way possible.

I gave it 3.5/4 stars because I liked the basic plot and the descriptions of her relationships with her friends and with the men she sees. However, a lot goes on in the story -- enough to keep me interested. HOWEVER, this needs serious editing not only for content, but for grammar, typos, etc. I got this for free through Amazon, but if I had to buy it,
Dee
Jul 06, 2015 rated it did not like it
Thank god this was free because I didn't even finish the book. From the meeting between char and Joey to the kidnapping and breaking up after dating for two days and supposively being in love it was all just mediocre. The big deal made for her mediocre kidnapping was just I don't know how else to say this but it was stupid and silly. I didn't feel the suppose fast paced passion between both main characters.her excuse for the break up while I understood it also made me think that char was being a ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Rich Boss (New York Billionaires #1)
  • Secret Acquisitions (Bad Boy Capital, #1)
  • Mr. Charming: A Mistaken Identity Bad Boy Romance
  • Ruthless (Mob Boss, #1)
  • Tempted by the Boss (Tempted, #1)
  • Royal Catch (The Rourkes, #1)
  • Reckless Kiss (White Rose Billionaires #1)
  • Anything for Love (Hunter Brothers, #1)
  • Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You, #1)
  • Worth the Risk (The Worth Series, #1)
  • Cyclone (Linear Tactical, #1)
  • Sinful Intent (ALFA Private Investigations, #1)
  • Stay With Me (With Me, #1)
  • VIP (Billionaire Bachelors, #1)
  • Mr. Big Shot (Mr. Big #1)
  • Racing Hearts
  • The Alpha's Mark (Claimed by the Pack, Part #1)
  • The Alpha's Mate

Craving Her Curves (3 books)
  • Craving Her Curves 2 (Craving Her Curves, #2)
  • Craving Her Curves 3 (Craving Her Curves, #3)