Start by marking “Plush: Book 1 (Plush, #1)” as Want to Read:
Plush: Book 1 (Plush, #1)

Plush: Book 1

(Plush #1)

Allison Rand is a hot little barista struggling to make rent. The firecracker is not afraid to take chances. Except when it comes to her heart. She moved from her sleepy small town beginnings, to chase her dreams in the City of Angels.
When her best customer offers her the job of a lifetime, she jumps in with both feet. Right into the arms of Cooper Brighton. He's tall, dar
Kindle Edition
Published May 16th 2015 by KB Winters (first published May 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Plush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plush

Start your review of Plush: Book 1 (Plush, #1)
Tiffany Readz
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With Plush, KB Winters gives us a great story line, romance and some hot sex in under a hundred pages! As the first book to the series, we meet our main characters along with side characters that are out to cause some trouble. Sure the book features the token hot, rich, arrogant guy, however our leading lady is a short, curvy, tatted up smart ass, and I just loved her! I'm banking on her making this series stand out.

Allison was happy with her job as a barista, but with the debt she was left with
Kendra Needs
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am blown away by this series, it has it all, lusting, sex and a little bit of mystery.

The story in this book is very well written and well developed and the plot is very fast paced and will keep you hooked till the very last page. The characters in this book are very well written and the chemistry between Allison and Cooper is amazing, even though Allison tries to resists the attraction, and if she does not want Cooper I will help her out and take him off her hands.

In this book we will see Al
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I loved this book. This is a new series by an author who is making her name in writing. This book grabbed me from the first page and had me begging for more at the end. It was sexy, sweet, fun, sassy, edgy, and intense. This is just the beginning for this new series but I cannot wait to see where the author goes from here in books two and three.

This is Cooper and Allison's story. Allison is starting a new job because she is just trying to make ends meet and get out of debt. Cooper is th
Deborah
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Incredible writing! Allie is trying to transition into a new career and finds a sexy roadblock along the way. Cooper is doing business with Allie's company and she's thrown into a meeting with him that will change her future. Will Cooper hurt Allie's reputation? Does Allie hide her true feelings or is being honest going to cost her? KB Winters, Plush, has me hooked. It's a sexy must read story with a cliffy worth yelling about! Outstanding ...more
Mary Winstead
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Allie just got a job as an IT person for an ad agency. On her second day I the job she meets Cooper a billionaire so is working with the agency with his plush product. He wants Allie to run the ad part of it can she succeed? Great read
Belinda
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So far so good!!

So this is a pretty interesting short read, can’t wait to see what happens. So on that note I will write a full review at the end of this series. Happy reading😀😀
Sharon Noble
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so gripping, can't put it down! Cooper is Billionaire & Allison was working in a coffee shop! ...more
Kim
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Allison (Allie) Rand thought the new job was just what she’d been looking for and a way to help her out with the debit her ex-boyfriend dumped on her. What she didn’t expected was Cooper Brighton CEO of Plush Inc. the agency’s biggest client. When Allie is thrown in Cooper’s path, will she be able to satisfy the agency’s biggest client without losing anything in return?

I was given this in exchange for an honest review.

Allie is used to people judging her based on her looks and this includes the
FTTEBB
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I was given this in exchange for an honest review.

Allie is used to people judging her based on her looks and this includes the t
Monique Machuca-Austin
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A SEXY PANTY-MELTING ALPHA BILLIONAIRE & SASSY TATTED WOMAN WHOM WAS BURN BY AN EX-BOYFRIEND, WILL SURELY LIGHT YOUR 5-STAR NIGHT!

Allison (Allie) Rand was happy with her job as a barista, but she knew she needed a job that paid more money. A new job is just what she needs to help her out of the debt her ex-boyfriend left her with, so when her friend, Bryce, offered her a job at Spotlight in the IT department it was a great opportunity.

“It was like I was born with coding running through my veins.
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“The breath I had been holding, escaped in a sigh and before I could react, his lips were on mine in an aggressive invasive, desperate kiss. I popped up in the tip-toes of my heels and let my body crash into his, my soft curves pressing against his firm body as the kiss deepened and became more frantic.”

4 stars. Good start to the series!! The characters seem like they’ll be a lot of fun. The female Allison is a tough as nails chick, which I love!!
DawnMarie  Carpintero
5 Stars

I was given this book for my honest review.

The saying goes ‘if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a duck right?” Maybe hind sight is actually 20/20 because just looking and quacking like a duck may actually not be a duck. Sometimes the duck could be so much more with variety and spice and a bit of attitude mixed in. It could very well be a king duck in a small pond of queens.

This is the first book in this series and the first one that I have read by this author.

Allison
Carrie Renteria
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stunned... Absolutely stunned... This series is going to be spectacular. I am so blown away at how it started I mean the story line was simply amazing!

Let's talk characters for a moment Allison Rand is one hot mama! I mean she is a tatted up motorcycle driving diva she is a major bad ass in every sense of the word and honestly every man in the world should be jockeying for the attention of this woman but alas she has had a major jerk pull one over on her and she is a little shy of the guys until
Jill
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars for book one in the Plush series. Reader beware this is a cliffhanger that leaves you with way more questions than answers but it was a very fast, enjoyable read that I finished in one sitting.
Cooper Brighton is the billionaire CEO and playboy of Plush Inc. Mr Brighton is a intense and exacting businessman so when he shows up unexpectedly at Spotlight marketing firm to discuss his product line everyone jumps to do his bidding.
Allison Rand is a barista that is forced to turn into an IT
Gemma Weir
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

3.5 Stars

Plush is book #1 in the Billionaire Romance Series and the first book I have read by this author. I was gifted a copy of this book to read for Gemma Reads Too Much.

I hadn’t realised that this was a novella when I agreed to be part of the blog tour. If any of you have read my reviews before you will know that I’m not the greatest fan of short stories, personally I feel like they either rush the story to fit it all in o
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog

At the persuasion of her friend, Ally who was once a barista at t a local coffee shop, begins a new job as a IT person Spotlight Marketing. She is unexpectedly asked for her opinion on a marketing proposal by rich, playboy Copper Brighton. Cooper decides he wants Ally to work on the marketing campaign; and that’s not all he wants from Ally. Cooper finagles Ally into coming to a fancy cooperate party. Ally feels out of place as she hides all her beautiful tatt
Cheryl
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review of Plush Book 1 by K.B. Winters

Review done for Hooked on Books

4 ½ out of 5 stars

Allison Reed has been left screwed by her ex boyfriend. The cheating scum wracked up a ton of debt in her name and fled with his new whore. Working as a barista isn’t going to pay off her debt anytime soon so she takes a job at an advertising firm to pay the rent.

Hooked On Books
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review done for Hooked on Books

4 ½ out of 5 stars

Only a couple days into her job, and she can’t stop the wiseass comments that come out of her mouth. For her sassiness, she is assigned to work directly with the agency’s biggest custo
The Book Fairy Reviews
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Chemistry, lust and a bit of intrigue, this is what you will get in this amazing read. Allison is trying to get out of her debt and lands herself a job where she could not only use her talents but get out of her financial problems as well. What she didn't want was attention drawn to her r to make waves. That isn't what she get's when the agency's #1 client demands that she take over his account.
Cooper always gets what he wants and when he sets his eyes on the Barrista that he has been craving we
Bibliophile Wonderland Reviews
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
**ARC was given to me but the author in exchange for an honest review**

I just finished reading the first part to this serial. The story wasn't the typical billionaire falls for secretary, no she had bite to go along with it. Which I was glad that it wasn't the typical boss employe romance! I loved Allie, my type of chick. Badass, tattooed sleeves, looks, and brains to go with it. She was so down to earth and not afraid to speak her mind. Cooper I don't know about him yet. I like him but he hasn'
Tracy Grieve
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great read, Allie is having a horrid 2nd day of her new job and now being pulled into a meeting thinking she is going to be fired, she is asked for her opinion on some adverts for the company's big client Plush and CEO Cooper Brighton is doing the asking and now giving her honest opinion he tells her boss she just wants her on the job. But now someone is trying to throw her under the bus and rumours are soon spreading and now with proof she has been fired. Not willing to let go and wanting to fi ...more
Sheri
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I cannot get enough of the story. Once you start the story you are not going to want to put the book down. Allie is a young woman who had a bad relationship with a guy and left her bitter. She is left to pick up the pieces and to start over. Allie is given a once-in-a-lifetime chance to work in a corporation and make good money to help her get back on her feet. She gets hired as an IT tech but it ends up helping with an advertising campaign. The ad campaign is for Brighton Enterprises- Cooper Br ...more
Page Turners
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great story with a heroine, Allison Reed, who was full of sass, humor and street smarts. The hero, Cooper Brighton, was all alpha with the need to have Allison in his work life and his private life. The chemistry between these two was instantaneous. Allison has only recently been at her new job when she is thrown into handling the agency’s largest client, Cooper. Knowing that any intimate relationship is out of the question these two go to great links to avoid being caught. When secre ...more
Lisa
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Allie is just a struggling working girl looking to get ahead when she befriended a regular customer that visited the coffee shop where she worked. She was hired for a job in the IT department but on her second of the job she was thrown a twist.

Cooper is a big time rich client of the ad agency that hired Allie. He was unhappy with the job that was done for his recent fall line. He wanted fresh eyes. That is when Allie was introduced to him. Little did she know that things would get very complic
Judy Miracle
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Incredibly amazing short read. This book has you hooked from the first page. There is a great story line and although it is fast paced it has a very strong foundation.

Allison is just starting a new job that she needs due to her ex being a dirt bag and leaving her with a pile of bills and debt. She meets Cooper Brighton who is a major client for the company she works for. There is instant attraction. Allison fights it as hard as she can with her words and trying to block all his advances. Is she
Amy  Crull
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great start to the series! I can this is going to be explosive as more of the story comes out. Cooper and Allison have “blow you out the water” chemistry. Allison is determined to get her life on track after an ex cheats and takes full advantage of her. She is desperate and needs to do good on this job. She is only on day two when she meets the most gorgeous man she’s ever seen. She knows he’s trouble and he proves that. I can’t wait to read more of this series to see how it plays out ...more
Judie
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

Holy page-turner!! Allie is one tough chick! I luv it!! She isn't a pushover and circumstances mean things need to change in the career field of her life. In midst of that she encounters Cooper. Oh sexy as sin Cooper, he challenges Allie in ways she least expected & she doesn't see this going all "sunshine & roses" for her.

Goodness!! This read will have you not wanting to stop reading & while the ending is more of a cliff-hanger, it was a I
Crystal Yawn
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This very short read is a whirlwind that will leave you struggling to keep up. From the minute Allison steps into her first meeting at her new job till the last page, ms winters' grabs your attention and holds it.
With chemistry oozing between Conner and Allison you will not be able to put this down anticipating what will happen next between the two.
5 stars! I need book 2, this leaves me panting for answers
Cheryl Sanders
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cooper Brighton has smoothly inserted himself into Allison Rands life or maybe he manipulated her into his life. Working closely with an ultra sexy Alpha man makes it hard to resist his charms but who's taking pictures of them making out in the hallway? Who has it in for the new girl? You'll never guess!

I am loving the series! Great characters and intriguing story line. I can't wait for book 2.

* free copy gifted for an honest review
** originally reviewed for welovekink(dot)com
Amber Jones
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so severely hooked to this book that i read it in two hours. It was amazing. Absolutely loved it. The story, plot, characters everything about it.
Allie is so very amazing and strong. I cried while I read what happened to her with her ex.I felt very close to her character personally with this past of hers.
Poor poor Cooper he bears his soul and all I wanted was her to just fall for him let her guard down and stop being so obnoxious to his sweetness.

5 stars.

• Locked (Reckless MC Opey Texas Chapter Book 3)
  • Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • Eli (Sinful Shadows Mafia #2)
  • Luca (Sinful Shadows Mafia #1)
  • Seduction Games (Game for Cookies #1)
  • Darker Water (Once and Forever, #1)
  • Just Roommates (Blue Beech, #5)
  • Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)
  • Second Best (Second Best, #1)
  • Bluegrass Seduction (The Bluegrass Billionaire Trilogy Book 1)
  • Damien (Slater Brothers, #5)
  • Blonde Date (The Ivy Years, #2.5)
  • Under His Command (Six-Alarm Sexy #1)
  • Feels like Home (The Southerlands, #1)
  • Falling Hard (Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy, #1)
  • Love Surfaced (Love Surfaced, #1)
  • The Girl on the Half Shell (The Half Shell, #1)

Plush (4 books)
  • Plush: Book 2 (Plush, #2)
  • Plush: Book 3 (Plush, #3)
  • Plush: Book 4 (Plush, #4)

News & Interviews