Start by marking “Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love #3)” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love #3)

Unforgettable Love

(Journey of Love #3)

Aaron "Dodge" Walker has been given the case that will prove his worth and secure his place within the family law firm. A place he's worked hard to avoid.

Sierra Jackson wants to put her past behind her and start living life. To do that, she needs a lawyer that can help make her divorce a reality.

The moment Sierra meets her new lawyer, sparks fly. Will it be the Dodge she
Published July 14th 2015 by K. Elliott Enterprises (first published July 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Unforgettable Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgettable Love

Sleepless Readmore
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You are so used to your features,
you don’t know how beautiful you look to a stranger.
5 #TomTheNordstromShoesSalesman STARS

Sierra and Aaron .. ♥

With you it feels like
I'm complete and if you were to ever hurt me
I think it would destroy my heart and
I would never recover from that.

description
Who the fuck am I kidding?
I fell in love with you,
Sierra,
the first time you bitched me out.

description

So I fell in love with Dodge in Undeniable Love and was looking forward to his novel. Sierra and Dodge were both introduced in t
Nancy Metsch
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book had a lot of AHA moments!!!
Aaron "Dodge" Walker was a self proclaimed man-whore. Sierra Jackson is a labor and delivery nurse who is bad ass. Put them together and I swear you can see the fireworks go off around them. I have been a Kelly fan since I read her first book Wanted, she has introduced the world to some pretty amazing men. But Dodge is beyond any of the others.
He's not a cowboy, he's a lawyer and he has no tattoos. But yet for me at least this man was swoon worthy.
Sierra i
Suzanne
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again Kelly Elliott nailed it... I loved the history behind Dodge and Sierra and how they finally came together. The emotions and heartbreak and the love! I giggled so much with the banter between the two of them. Dodge is beyond a HOT alpha male that is everything Sierra needed in her life. Sierra has such a spark that is such a fire and makes such a beautiful heroine that you can't help but love her.
Kelly writes such a beautiful tale that is so interwoven with all the past characters that
Jamie
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sierra and Dodge met through her Best friend Ryn. Sparks few between them but they choose not to act on them. They develop a Love/hate friendship. Sierra is struggling to get a divorce from her Cheating EX. Her last Lawyer was getting nowhere so he is out and she has another Lawyer within the same firm. Her Lawyer is none other then Dodge/Aaron in Lawyer mode. Can Aaron be the answer she needs to put an end to her Ex trying to take from their marriage what does not belong to him. Will Aaron put ...more
Wendy Moore
Apr 25, 2015 rated it liked it
I did not like Sierra in Undeniable Love....and I still don't!!
My rating doesn't reflect Kelly's writing. Just not a fan of the female lead!!!
Amanda
Jul 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult-romance
Okay romance, the story seemed rushed. The whole story is about the main character going through a divorce and how her husband is fighting it. But the actual court events seemed too easy and quick. The build up was too great for what actually happened. You could play a drinking game for every time the author says, 'and my dick jumped'. it was overused and took away some of the realism of the story.
Kim
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Sierra has two problem: a husband she wants to make her Ex and an attraction to Aaron "Dodge" Walker--ex bartender, her friend's ex-lover, and apparently now her new Divorce attorney.

Dodge and Sierra have strong reactions from the moment they met...usually involving fussing, fighting, and insults. But they also both share an attraction they try to fight for various reasons and are afraid to admit.

The Dodge Walker we met in previous books was more of a rebel and sort of lost. He ran away from res
Rachel
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Trying to prove himself to his father, Aaron “Dodge” Walker has returned to the family law practice to take on a tricky divorce case. He is shocked when he learns his client is the sexy woman he met through mutual friends. While he has a reputation as a player, something about Sierra has him rethinking his former ways.

Sierra Jackson just wants to be through with her divorce, and hopes the new attorney assigned to her case will fair better than her last.

I liked her strength and determination to s
Stefanie
Another amazing, funny and well written book by Mrs. Elliott. I loved Aaron aka Dodge and Sierra's easy banter and there relationship as a whole once they figured out what was right in front of their own eyes. I look forward to reading more books in this series.
On another note.....the whole dog tampons had me in tears laughing so hard.
Crystal
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh

I knew Dodge and Sierra's story would be amazing. But let me tell you Aaron stole my heart. I loved seeing completely different sides of these two. Another wonderful book from Kelly!!!
Eve Booksandlooks30 💋
Once more Kelly nailed it. This book made me laugh so hard.
Kim
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed this one, like I enjoy most of Kelly's books. Usually the first half is hard for me to get through b/c the characters are fighting their attraction for each other, but once they get together things are usually good and it is a more enjoyable read.

This one did have a legitimate reason as to why the characters could not be together sooner since she was still technically married and he was her lawyer. That would be a bit awkward.

I did not expect to like Arron's parents as much as I did. I
Stacie Marquart
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book. Loved it.
Stacey Mcphilomy
Love

I absolutely love Sierra. This girl is so amazing. I love her sass. It was certainly a great ride finding her Prince charming.
Laura Spicher
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

This book was sweet & romantic. Not too hot & steamy but just right. Love the setting in my beautiful state of Texas!
Genney Blass
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Elliott writes from the heart, love it
Andrea
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Sierra and Aaron’s story was to brilliant!! I loved it! I couldn’t stop reading it!! It was hot steamy and a great love story!
Vickie Hopkins
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Well this is 3rd series I have read of hers they are pretty awesome keeps getting better all the time on to the next Series
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Short Stack Stars ~

As always Kelly Elliott has another winner on her hands with Unforgettable Love. I know that when I pick up a Kelly Elliott book, it is going to be a winner for me. She writes the sweet fairytale romance novels, that leave you with a HUGE smile on your face. No not everything in her stories is all hearts and flowers, she does have some drama and angst added in to keep the reader turning the pages, but overa
Julie Kirby
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As an Avid Kelly fan, I know I'm going to enjoy what comes next. And she did not disappoint.

I've read people say that Kelly's books are samy and predictable, well do they actually read her work, I mean really read them?

This was a great story, as unpredictable as they come. Firstly we get Dodge (Aaron), bad boy Bartender, sexy as hell! who seemed to bring out Sierra's sassy side. Their banter from the gt go in Tristian and Ryn's boo was very funny.

Even from Tristian and Ryn's story you knew thes
Tash
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5

The enchantment of the magical feeling of love ignites passion and raw emotion in Unforgettable Love by Kelly Elliott. As with every book by Kelly I’m swept into a world of heart and soul that guides the journey of finding love and I absolutely loved it. I always adore when Kelly tugs on my heart strings and in Unforgettable Love it was no different as the fairytale romance of all the Journey of Love characters comes to a close in this third and final book. Unforgettable Love follows
Franci Neill
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unforgettable Love by Kelly Elliott is a book that I won't soon be forgetting! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book!!!

This is the 3rd and final book in the Journey of Love series by this amazing author. I was SO ready for Sierra and Dodge's story. We got to know them Dodge/Aaron in Unconditional Love and then again we see him again in Undeniable Love where we get our first glimpse at Sierra. We all knew there was an attraction between these two during their interactions in this book, so we as the fa
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Sarah Larson
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love everything that Kelly Elliott writes. Unforgettable Love is the third and final book in Kelly's Journey of Love series. This book focuses on Dodge and Sierra whom we first meet in Undeniable Love. This book is NOT a standalone and must be read after Undeniable Love to get a better understanding of the characters relationship.

Aaron "Dodge" Walker has never wanted to be a part of his family's law firm. He loves working at the bar and flirting with all the women. His dad wants him
Bound By Books Book Review
Were can I find me my own dodge. He may have been a man-whore in the last book. But let me tell you he melted my heart in Unforgettable Love. Kelly as always has another winner on her hand with Unforgettable Love. We get our happily ever after with a twist. Kelly give yours you the drama, the angst and everything in-between before you ever get the HEA.

This was the third and final book in the Journey of Love Series. In this book we have Sierra and Dodge's Story. Sierra is a Labor and delivery Nu
Akeisha -Til' The Last Page BB
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, must-read
Review by: Lexi
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

It’s the book that all Kelly Elliott fans have been waiting for…the sassy Sierra and dreaming Dodge are finally here!
***First off let me warn you all that this book is NOT a standalone. Dodge and Sierra’s story starts in Undeniable Love (Book 2)***
Lexi
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

Sierra and Dodge have both had some difficulty with relationships. Sierra with a cheating husband and Dodge being a man-whore. The two have had a sort of love-hate relationship. Both of them are attra
Daphnie's Bennett
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Carol
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
8.2/10

I'm not sure why i didn't read this book earlier, so cos ordering ove read the majority of kelly elliott's books. I loved reading it, hearing about lark and tristan and runs nd azurdee from different eyes and the circumstances behind Sierra and Dodge's coming together was funny but heartbreaking to read.

Despite how much i loved this book, it felt too... familiar. Familiar as in i feel like all the relationships between the characters of all her books feel the same. They say all the same t
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Positively Criminal (Primrose, Minnesota, #2)
  • Irons (Norfolk, #1B)
  • From Smoke To Flames (West Brothers #3)
  • Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • My Obsession (Club Desire, #1)
  • Taking Tiffany (Breaking and Taking #2)
  • Transparent (Luminous, #2)
  • Ready, Aim, Under Fire (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #10)
  • Hidden Obsession (The Club #2)
  • Carnal Thirst: Dark Kisses
  • Fighting to Survive (Guarded Hearts, #3)
  • Real Men Don't Quit (Real Men, #2)
  • Pretty and Reckless
  • The Con
  • Last Chance (Delos #0.5)
  • Impossible Promise (The Unchecked Series, #1)
  • More Than Famous (Famous, #2)
  • Wrapped in Lace

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Journey of Love (3 books)
  • Unconditional Love (Journey of Love, #1)
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
“A love like ours is unforgettable.” 3 likes