Start by marking “What's Yours Is Mine 2” as Want to Read:
What's Yours Is Mine 2

What's Yours Is Mine 2 (Cerise Preston #2)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
****This is a COMPLETE BWWM Billionaire Romance Novella w/ fully developed characters and NO pesky Misspellings****
It’s been a little more than a year since Cerise Preston set out on a mission to take over Black Vinyl Records, and now she’s closer than ever to getting her revenge for what was stolen from her mother.

Her past romantic involvement with Blake Hamilton may ha
Kindle Edition
Published March 31st 2015 by Fearless Publications/ Maven Publishing Co.

To ask other readers questions about What's Yours Is Mine 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's Yours Is Mine 2

Steph Ferguson
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to get to read this book, especially since I had enjoyed the first one so well. The author did a great job with continuing the story from where she had left off in the first book. I enjoyed how the love affair between Cerise and Blake continued in this book. As well as the way the author manages to add more romance, complication, and decisions for Cerise to make without compromising the story line. Like the first book this one is a cliff hangar as well. So we will all just have to ...more
Mari
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I couldn't wait to read this book, I loved book 1. I started this book and read it in one day. I could not put it down at all. Ceri was still on her agenda to take over the record company. Ceri was playing a dangerous game right under her bosses nose.their is deceit,love,hypocrisy going on. Their are to many players involved in this game of cat and mouse. Who will win? Will it be love? Business? Someone always gets hurt at the end. Who is going to get hurt? Blake? Mike?Ceri?

Ceri got promoted whe
Ashley Books and Warpaint
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I applaud Sasha Moore on her ability to draw a reader in with her storytelling skills. I didn't like Cerise in the first book and this one is no exception but I still want to read the story which is an impressive feat because usually if I don't like a character, especially a main character, then I won't continue to read a series. In this second installment of Cerise and Blake's story, things fall apart for cerise in a lot of ways. I just want to shake her and tell her to get her head out of her ...more
Shazia
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great story by sasha moore and Anita cox. This tale is the continuation from the previous part with the plot revolving around Cerise and her plan for avenging her mother.
But the spintale of romance takes a hold of her and throws her into a world of lust and longing. The stakes are high and the story is given justice. The story line does take a turn at a few points but it still is a great read.
The ending makes you want to read more as it does not end here. There is more to come and i am r
Vondetta Carter
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cerise and Blake are back and I love it. However, this go around another charcter is thrown in the mix. He seems to be a distraction for Cerise. She knows she is deep with Blake. Blake knows he wants to be all in with Cerise. His divorce is final and he wants to move forward. Blakes' dad left a mess and Blake is in the mess now. Blake figures out that Cerise has some alternative motives and it devistates him.
Cerise realizes Blake is on to her but is it too late to salvage her plan? Does she rea
Christina Sananikone
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great continuation, the authors Sasha Moore and Anita Cox wrote this series with so much passion and excitement. Just like her first book, this second one is just as intense and addicting. This is such a page turner, it is so hard to put down, with the intense lust and romance I have to read this during my down time alone. I cannot wait to continue with their next book. The authors did a great leaving a cliff hanger I am impatiently waiting on book #3.
Deborah
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Is Revenge As Sweet

You can't right a wrong by doing wrong yourself. This is a very well done story about hypocrisy, deceit, lust and love. Why try to make someone pay for a wrong that had nothing to do with either of you. Now she have to start all over again. Since this is a cliffhanger, we have to wait for number 3. I need to know what's going to happen to her next. Can she fix the relationship? Enjoy this read, I did. This copy was given to me for an honest review.
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a good followup read. I would have liked to see more interaction with the two main characters in regards to listening to each other. Cerise is a very strong willed person. She needs to sit back and listen prior to acting. The character interaction is hot and sexy. The flow and overall story line is great. I look forward to reading the next one. Highly recommend.
Taiye
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Part 3...is coming in a month?

I hope so... I just want to read one full length story. Novellas are more fun in television format. Good job Moore and Cox. I just want to keep reading and not have to wait. On pins and needles here.
Sandra
Apr 12, 2015 rated it liked it
This second installment did not hit me where I live like the first one did. Mediocre at best. Let's hope the third one is the charm.
Marsha
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow

What a cliffhanger!. I had to re-read the last chapter I thought missed something. There is a lot going on. Can't wait to read book 3.
..m..me .
Apr 26, 2015
Kim
rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2015
Caperella
Dec 07, 2015
Rakitha Volter-jones
Jan 24, 2016
Sasha Moore is an energetic DC native who decided to start a career as an author on a bet from a friend after seeing how ravenous Urban lit fans can be. Since then she's published several best selling titles with her main focus being on Interracial Romances and gritty urban females who like to take life by the balls. She currently resides in NYC with her Husband and the ashes of the neighborhood s ...more

Cerise Preston (2 books)
  • What's Yours Is Mine (Cerise Preston #1)