Start by marking “Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)

Unacceptable

(Unacceptables MC #1)

It’s finally my time.
Time to escape from my mother, her crazy antics and questionable morals. I'm getting the heck out of Dodge, leaving the trailer park, to make something of myself. Everything was fine until I walked into The Unacceptables' bar and met Abel Hellock. With his gorgeous muscles, tattoos, motorcycle and perfect smile, my knees quaked. My life was about to b
Published June 25th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Unacceptable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unacceptable

Jos
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5-3 Stars Ehhhhhhh way too insta for me

OK, so I backtracked here. I read the second book and wanted to check out the first book too and for me it was way too insta everything for me. I didn't feel the "connection" because it all happened way too fast for my liking. Sometimes insta if done "right"(by my standards, lol) is fine with me but in this case/story it just didn't work:(

I liked all the characters but would have enjoyed more of a build-up especially where there was a child involved.

All i
Glenna Maynard
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker, mc, romance
Good quick read. No cheating or drama. The stepbrother aspect is tasteful and not creepy or weird.The story is fast pace but the flow is nice. ARC given for an honest review. Would recommend for those who love more romance than grit.
Beth
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Runaway Stars

Bad mom * Absent Dad = Teen Stripper

It's a great backstory. But it's just the backstory. The real story is what happens when Cricket decides to leave the trailer park and go find that absent dad. He can't be worse than her mom. Right?

When Cricket lands she finds Able. A hot MC member who owns a bar and gives her a job. He wants a lot more from her.

We'll see about that, sugar. I get what I want.

He gives her more too. He gives her hope, happiness and the one thing she's never had.
Michelle (Michelle's Book Ends) Shealy
"Hearing the name Rave and my home state in the same sentence sent shivers down my arms. I had no idea if it was just a coincidence; it probably was. Right? I could not picture my father being part of a motorcycle gang, but who the fxxk was I to make any judgments either way? I barely remembered him, let alone knew him. He could have been sitting in that very bar and I would have no idea...."

A bad child hood with a drug addicted hooker for a mother and a runaway father. Finally old enough to lea
Kari Kaz
Jul 02, 2015 rated it liked it
I liked the story. It felt a bit short and I might've liked it more if it would've been a longer book. The writing itself worked well.
Forever_meme
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick read, but enjoyable!
Michelle Cage
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Acceptable

This is my first read by this author and it wasn't bad, I would rate it 3.5 stars as it really doesn't have an strong MC storyline. Also the stepbrother theme is downplayed as well. It is a cute romance but just struggles to me to bring out those essential elements that you are lead to believe are in the book.
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Unacceptable was my first MC romance and Kristen Hope Mazzola has gotten me hooked on a new trope. Abel is such a swoon-worthy Alpha that I couldn't get enough of him. He can be sweet and charming one second and all dirty and possessive the next. Unacceptable is a wonderful mix of sweet, sexy, and suspenseful.
Amanda Thomas
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
New series for me

This was a great little read. I only wish it had been a bit longer and more developed. Definitely going to read more from the series and this author.
Teresa Lara
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love Abel and Crickets amazing quick story
Becca
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars - Unacceptable is a quick, easy read that doses out just the right amount of sweetness and steam. Kristen Hope Mazzola delivers this stepbrother romance in a unique and satisfying way that even those unsure about the concept will be able to enjoy. Abel will have you melting in no time. This bad boy is oh so good and I loved every minute of his possessive, protective, and stubborn nature. Combine that with his sweet words and appropriately filthy mouth and he’ll have you ready to ride o ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is my third book by Kristen Hope Mazzola and still she has not let me know. a quick and easy read it was the perfect way to pass a lazy afternoon. While I have read several step-brother books and several MC books Unacceptable was very different than most in those categories. The heart of those differences falls to the male character. Gruff and rugged, Abel is all man and all alpha but unlike many step and MC books what he is not is mean. He is super protective but still a loving and compass ...more
Chrissy
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
You may look at this book and say "oh another step-brother" romance, but trust me, it is nothing like any of the books you've read.

Cricket has left home in search of her long lost father. When she ends up in Vilas she meets Abel, the attractive VP of the Unacceptables MC. There is an instant attraction towards Abel, and Cricket is shocked to see that the big bad biker has a heart. Things move pretty quickly between Cricket and Abel and it is definitely HOT! When Cricket and Abel learn they are s
Tantalizing
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok, before you start thinking, "Oh no, not another stepbrother book" let me tell you Unacceptable is completely different.

Cricket (I love that name) left her drug addicted, prostitute of a mother behind to find the man she always loved (her dad) who was forced to leave her life when she was younger. So she makes her way to Vilas to find him.

She meets Abel, the drop dead sexy VP of the Unacceptables MC. He is a biker with a tough as nails attitude with everyone but Cricket and his little girl Ra
Suzanne
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was able to pick up this ARC at Naughty in the South after meeting Kristen. I started this book and I could not put it down. This book has an excellent back story with Crickett and how she got to to where she was. Then she met Abel and all bets were off. You could feel that instant chemistry flowing off the pages as these two interact. Yes this is a stepbrother romance.. but it is SO not what you expect how it plays out. I found it fun and unique and very enjoyable. I love the MC aspect of it ...more
Sophie
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Firstly I have been waiting so long for this book that when it landed on my kindle to review I think I squealed a little! And my excitement was justified, this is a great story! I love the fact that while it's a Stepbrother Novella it's not taboo like some of the others. It's actually more believable.

I love Crickett and her story, it's pretty devastating at times but also really happy. The connection she has with Abel is on fire. And I love Raine and her part, that was a really nice extra!

This
Courtney
Jul 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, biker-boys
***3.5 I want to know whats next for Crickett and Abel Stars***

I was given an ARC by the author for blog tour (THANK YOU)

This is a hot quick read about Crickett, a girl who is trying to escape her past and find her future. She has been told that her father abandoned her when she was just a little girl, but with one letter from him, she has found enough hope to go in search of him....

Abel is all hard exterior and soft interior. As the president of the local biker club, he can not have anyone doub
Kristen Mazzola
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Can you keep a secret? Because Abel is coming VERY SOON!!! It's an MC & Step-Brother Romance! It will melt your kindles, panties, & hearts! Promise!
Add it to your TBR: http://bit.ly/1EydPJN
#Unacceptable #AbelisComing

Short Excerpt from Unacceptable:

“Wait.” He tried desperately to not laugh as his cheeks got red and his lips pulled up at the corners. “Your name is Crickett? Like chirp chirp?”
“Yep, it sure is.” I rolled my eyes before taking a long swig from the bottle. “I’m named after an
Vickie
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cricket decides to take off and leave her truly messed up mother in order to find her father.

Cricket had gotten a letter from her father since he left her and her mom that gave her an idea where to start her search. She never expected to meet Abel or get involved in the Unacceptable's MC. She also never dreamed that she would find out Abel was her step-brother (A step-brother romance).

After she finds out Abel is her step-brother she also finds out things about her father that she wasn't aware
Kristie Verdurmen
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was my first MC book and I think it was a great intro. Unacceptable is a quick an easy read. This book is a little fast paced but it progressed smoothly. I read this book so quickly, I couldn't put it down!

It's not your typical stepbrother story, it was done really well and no quite taboo. Abel is sexy and oh so sweet and Crickett is strong which I love! Definitely recommend.

description
Amy
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Not what you would expect knowing it is a Step-Brother Romance! When you hear about the Step-Brother Romance some are hesitant because it seems Taboo, however it is only mentioned a few times that they are step siblings. Cricket leaves her home with her mother is search of her father and stumbles upon Abel in the town she last knew her father was in. A whirlwind romance starts and she runs into her dad and Abel wants to know how she knows HIS STEP DAD!?! Great Read as always by an Amazing Author ...more
Kim  Brewing
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

A very quick read about a young woman leaving her past looking for her future.

I liked the characters of Crickett and Abel, I just struggled with how quickly they became a family unit. I want to know more of the MC....like do they have a clubhouse, or is it just the bar? I would call this a MC lite read.

I will say I was never bored and the writing style flowed well
Andrea Logan
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome read...!!! So awesome to the point to where you don't want it to end!
It's a short story that has everything wrapped in it, from intense drama scenes to amazing, sweet, and hot sex scenes to scenes that pull at your heart strings. I was honestly sad that it ended.
This is definitely a must read!!! It gets 5-Stars from me!!!
*****I was provided an ARC for my honest review*****
Djg
I like this story. Crickett and Abel. It develops at warp speed but he's super sweet and sexy. I liked the h. She was seemed to forgive rather quickly though.
I liked all the elements but it seemed to go at warp speed. After two days they sleep together then he leaves her to take care of his daughter. It seemed a bit unreal.
Still, liked it so I'm going to read more.
Joy Eileen
Holy Moly Able is hot. I loved this book from the moment I picked it up. This is not your typical step~brother romance. I will admit Able amd his little girl gave me the feels. The chemistry between the two main characters sizzled off the page. I do not do spoilers so all I can say is pick up this book you will not be disappointed.
Dayna R
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! It was soo good! It's a stepbrother mc romance that gives you just enough of each aspect to fall in love!!! It's not like the average step-brother romance, they don't know they are step siblings until after they meet! Abel is so freaking sexy! Swoon all over the place!! My Prince Charming rides a motorcycle!
Maari
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Refreshing. This is not your typical 'step' romance.
This was a fast read, yet had no absence of plot. Kristen knows how to write! Tastefully written, full of emotion, with a nice, sweet romance, not salacious at all!
Kat
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed learning about Abel and Crickets past. I also liked seeing them grow together! This was a fun read and just what I was in the mood for. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it yet!
Andrea Britton
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved this quick read. Short and to the point. No cliffy. Perfect for a beach read or Drs appt. strong characters and great flow.
Stefanie Minshew
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 I enjoyed the quick read. The story was fast paced and kept me turning pages I just wanted more of their story

• Release By Treaty (Qui Treaty Collection, #1)
  • Cat Scratched! (Matrix of Destiny #6)
  • Falling Fast (Falling Fast, #1)
  • Trust Me (Fingerprints, #3)
  • Barreled Over (Trinity Distillery, #1)
  • Sex And The Single Witch
  • Blood Of A Rebel (Black Rebel Riders' MC #9)
  • Red Hot Sizzle (Box Set)
  • Sometimes Never: The Series Box Set
  • Big Tex
  • Vengeful Love (Vengeful Love, #1)
  • Tough Luck
  • Meet Me
  • Mesmerized (Phantom Corps, #2; Federation Chronicles, #4)
  • Shadows in the Starlight (Changeling #2)
  • Kansas City Cowboy (The Precinct: Task Force #2; The Precinct #18)
  • Love Shots (Love U #1)
  • Cowboy Take Me
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, is a Florida native that has found herself loving a North Carolina life. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, sexy erotica, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance - with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between.

Unacceptables MC (10 books)
  • Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unacceptables MC, #3)
  • Untouchable (Unacceptables MC, #4)
  • Unbearable (Unacceptables MC #5)
  • Undeniable (Unacceptables MC #6)
  • Uncut (Unacceptables MC #7)
  • Unscarred (Unacceptables MC #8)
  • Unstable (An Unacceptables MC Standalone)
  • Tis The Season (An Unacceptables MC Holiday Novella)