Start by marking “Broken (The Seduction Factor #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken (The Seduction Factor #3)

Broken

(The Seduction Factor #3)

An alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here.

This naughty fast-paced alpha billionaire romance series takes a surprising turn just when you least expect it.

Ciara’s world is turned upside down during a meeting with a potential client in Barcelona.

The men in Ciara Herrera’s life collide and there’s nothing she can do about it.

With emotions running high, will Ciara and/>This
Kindle Edition
Published March 31st 2015 by Alpha Male Billionaire Romance Series

To ask other readers questions about Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Just when you thought you know all about Ciara, things keep getting better and bolder for our fiery heroine. After the bombshell thrown at her after leaving Dr. Echev's office, the incriminating evidences were piling up, shaking everything Ciara had ever believed in. Her whole world turned upside down.

When it came to Nikolaj though, things seemed to be looking up. But something changed when he confessed about his feeling for her. It wasn't something Ciara expected at all. Now she's m
Christine Blake
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cierra has a new potential client in Barcelona. He pays for an all expense, first class ticket and a high end hotel. Once in Barcelona this new client has an emergency and can't meet her for 2 days so Cierra has 1 day to enjoy Spain and the night light again, remembering when her mother brought her to Spain when she was younger. Cierra hears a knock on the door and behold it Nikolja she is thrilled he was in the little of closing a huge deal for his gaming company and decided he could no longer ...more
Priscilla Robinson
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Whoa

Okay so this is another cliffhanger and I usually get annoyed reading more than two in a row but sheesh this is a gribbing series. This books ends and my heart is in my chest. Another plus is I can read each one through kindle unlimited. On to the next I have to know what's about to happen to ciara!!!!!!
Margarita
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The saga continues

Part 3 is heart shattering when a family secret is reveal, but Nic is there with his shoulders for Ciera to cry on. Nice read.
May 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
*Warning—Kind of spoiler-y if you haven’t read the first two installments.*

Broken is a perfect title for this episode. Ciara has found out much of her identity and life as she knew it has all been one big lie. Her father is not her father—well not biologically. Her mother had an affair with the soccer pro turned doctor and then passed Ciara off as her husband’s child. Now Ciara must deal with the unveiling of the truth.

I’ll try to keep my soap box short, but I had issues with the co
Kathy Wideman
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book 3 in the series and you must read them in order. This one tore at my heart for Ciara. Her whole world was changed with one sentence at the end of book 2. The client she flew to Barcelona to meet with tells her that he is her real father. After wondering around for Hours she calls Nikolaj and he comes and gets her. Her mother texts her and asks her to meet with them and let them explain. Nikolaj thinks she should meet with them as well and asks if she would like him to come with her. Sh ...more
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
N to the rescue !! He is freakin amazing !! I mean seriously not just hot and alpha but romantic and caring. SWOON ALL DAY LONG !! His dirty talk is panty melting and I just love these two together. Now that the cat is out of the bag C needs to figure out what to do next. Does she believe Diego , meet with him , speak to her family , let it go ?? I mean what's a girl to do... With N helping guide her she meets with not only Diego but her mother. Their story is upsetting but also a story of true ...more
Karen *constant listener* yes a blind book listener, just love accessibility functions Glaze
I can't believe she's done it to me again! Oh my flipping God! It's so not fair, this book takes you from one NO! moment to another....well it's the sign of a stunning writer that can keep you so wrapped up in the story that you don't forget one bit of the previous book by waiting for its sequel.......now at the end of book 3 I'm like WHAT NO! You can't leave me here! Not again......

Book 3 has gone on to explain the ins and outs of her parents relationships, I've spent the time betwe
Donna Feibusch
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading The Seduction Factor: Billionaire Erotica Romance, all about Ciara Herrare the lighting design young lady & Nikolaj Von Henningsen the sexy billionaire Gaming Mogal. They met in Toronto in book one & have been lovers ever since and they can't get enough of each other. In fact while Ciara was in Barcelona having her whole family life ripped apart, Nikolaj flew from Tokyo to spend four days with the new love of his life & had a front row seat while C
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ciara finds herself in Barcelona Spain and she just found out a family secret that has her world upside down. She is heartbroken and all this feelings are making her weak. But the best thing is she has found comfort on Nikolaj. He surprised her flying in to see her and it was a good thing since she needed him more than anything.

Nikolaj found himself not able to stay away from Ciara and he flew to Spain to surprise her. He was relieve that he was there to be for her when she needed so
Susan Destefano cavallo zimmerman
The heat continues!

This book picks up right where the previous one left off and it delivered! The intensity and magnetism between Ciara and Nikolaj continues to draw them closer even as her world is shattering apart. He is there to pick her up and care for her, and she is letting him, something she never lets any man gets close enough to do. She finds out Diego and her mother had a passionate affair and he is her biological father which threatens her feelings of stability and belonging. Nik and D
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Barcelona! Ciara has flown to Barcelona to meet the mysterious client named Mr. Echev. This promises to be a fruitful business deal, although she cannot explain why she has not been able to find this client in Google.

Nikolaj is going nuts in Japan missing Ciara. Little does she know he is planning a special surprise for her. He cannot stay away from her and his need to be close to her has left him desperate to change his schedule to be with her.

Family secrets and skeleton
Kim
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ciara's world gets turned upside down when she finally meets with Mr. Echev a potential client in Barcelona. He reveals secrets that rocks her to lthe core causing her to evaluate her family and her entire life. She does not believe what he has told her, she refuses to listen to him until she is shocked again by her mother being in Spain. Not only is she dealing with the secrets revealed but her growing relationship with Nikolaj. Then she gets attacked by a desperate man from her past who tries ...more
Tiffany
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books

Wow! I think this book dealt with some heavy issues this time around. But of course it was still sexy and fun in true Scarlett Avery fashion. “You can’t wait for me to fuck you senseless?”

We pick up in the third installment of the Seduction Factor right where book 2 left off. Ciara is still having issues dealing with her growing feelings for Nikolaj, the dirty-talking Danish Billionaire. But she has to come to terms with some much more than just that.
Catarina Swartz
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well here we are again just finished the 3 book in the Seduction Factor series and I can't wait to read book four. Just as you think Ciara’s life can't get more complicated you have another twist added to the mix and everything is left unsaid.

The only thing that is constant through out this series is that relationship between Ciara and Nikolaj is getting stronger, both have been hurt in the past by love and both are willing to take this relationship further.

This book is h
Babel
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a mind-blowing addition to the plot. It's heavy with emotional turmoil, new feelings growing over the ashes of old ones, and as hot as red coals.

I had a fabulous time in Barcelona while Ciara dines and wines in glamorous eateries. Though it's not all pleasure and laughs, oh no. She has to endure a lot of upheavals in her pretty life, but the best thing is that Nikolaj shows an immense amount of patience, support and care for her.

This part is completely full of str
Alison Chewning
Another great addition to the series (The Seduction Factor). Broken is book 3 in The Seduction series it continues right after the second. These books are scorching hot!! I love Scarlett's writing and how she grabs you on the first page and continues til the end wanting more. Ciara is in Spain and has a meet with a client who is a doctor and at first the meeting doesn't go well with what the doctor has told her. She runs off back to the hotel to where her love Nicolaj is and waiting for her retu ...more
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it

“You can’t wait for me to fuck you senseless?”

We pick up in the third installment of The Seduction Factor right where book two left off. Ciara is still having issues dealing with her growing feelings for Nikolaj, the dirty-talking Danish Billionaire. But she has to come to terms with some much more than just that.

“I know from this moment on my life will never be
Jennifer's Reading
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
So what happens when your life in going along, things are clicking into place, everything seems to be coming up roses?? Yeah, the other shoe drops and suddenly everything changes. That is what happens here.

Suddenly everything starts to change quickly, and it seems for the worse. This is when you see what the person you are involved with is really made of. When your whole world is turned, flipped upside down, will that other person be there or not?

This third installment re
Shirley Verdin
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I though book 2 ended with a major cliff hanger but that was nothing compared to this cliff hanger! Scarlett comes up with these cliff hangers when the least you expect it!!! And what cliff hangers they are!
Ciarra and Nicholaj continue their "relationship", and steamy and hot it continues to be! Nicholaj proves to be an adoring, loving man with the sex appeal Ciarra cannot resist! Now can she make it thru the next few days until she's able to see him again is all she can think about AND the
Jyoti Achameesing
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Seduction Factor Series keeps getting better and spicer. Ciara finally meets another another important man in her life. She realizes how wrong she had been in drawing hasty conclusions. Nikolaj is everything to her now she accepts this reality . He has travelled from Tokyo to be with her in Barcelona and their time was torrid and sweet. Nikolaj moves fast and doesn't want to loose her. Another twist awaits Ciara when an ex lover turns on her doorstep! Scarlett knows how to keep readers on th ...more
Sharon Dunn
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
rhonda reed
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This author is great, you need these books.....

Ciara such a business woman and very sexy. She has challenges with love but now knows that she is falling in love with Nikolaj. He never gives up and her family encourages her to believe that she can love. I adore her best friend. She is crazy and an Floral designer ( like Me ) that makes it even better. The way they make love with each other, is so hot..... please read this series, if you love erotic romances this is the one.
Hooked On Books
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing

**5 HOT stars***

I am absolutely loving this storyline.. Yes there is lots of hot moments
like the other 2 books in the series but the story in this book was great.
Still in Barcelona Ciara is about to face a truth that will change what she
has always believed.

Nikolaj isn't all just hit sexy alpha, his sweet soft side comes out, oh
this man has it all. I love the chemistry between these two, Nikolaj alpha
male ways and Ciara
The Book Fairy Reviews
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hotter than the last! Remember ladies you should have already read the first 2 books don;t want to be lost in this emotionally charged edition to Ciara and Nikolaj's story. Just when things are beginning to get better for the passionate couple there is a twist thrown into Ciara's life something that threatens her stability. Now not only do we have a sexy read that truly heats up the pages but we have intrigue!!! As I said before Hooter than the last!
Mary Strunk
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC given in exchange for an honest review

I enjoyed it. I love how you see the relationship grow between the two. The story just keeps getting better and better. The chemistry is so dang hot and you can't get enough of it. You learn a dark deep secret that will shock you but in the end it turns out good.

Great job to the author an another great read. I look forward to the next book.
Dawnie
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the surprising turn of events and emotions displayed by Ciara. She is facing her feelings for Nik and That is special given her last serious relationship. I can't wait to see what happens. Could you writ faster so we can see if she gets her happily ever after in the next 2 books? Signed, Waiting Impatienty
Keatyn's Mommy
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!

Holy Crap!! Scarlet does it again.

Nik and Ciara are hotter than hell and the Daddy saga is interesting enough to keep my interest peaked!!

I'm ready to fly to Canada to smack someone for that cliffhanger. But alas I will impatiently wait for book four.
AngelinaT
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! I love that it was fast-paced and full of steaminess. The characters are amazing ....Nikolaj is to die for!!!! It's not all about the sex though with plenty of other drama that keeps this a definite page turner. The ending had my stomach in knots. I know that Ciara is a strong woman and she will come out the winner! Counting down the days for the next installment!!!
Julie
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ciara has a rollercoaster ride of emotions in this book. Nikolaj is there to support her but he is also part of her turmoil because she can't believe she has quickly developed feelings for him and that scares her.

Oh my God, I need the next book soon!! Can't believe you left us with that cliffhanger.

• Craving Her Curves 2 (Craving Her Curves, #2)
  • Beautifully Used (The Beaumont Brothers, #2)
  • The Rhythm of my Heart (Matters of the Heart, #1)
  • Finn Beckett (The Rockers of Steel, #2)
  • Billionaire With a Twist: Part Two
  • Need You Now (Shattered Promises #1; 1001 Dark Nights #10)
  • Fantasy in Lingerie (Lingerie #6)
  • Vision of Love (Infinity, #1)
  • Snake (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • Craving the Alpha: Part Four
  • First Semester (Elton Hall Chronicles, #1)
  • Truckers: Unprotected Gia's First Ride (Three on One MMMF BDSM Erotica Book 1)
  • The Blackstone Affair Collection
  • Seduce Me (Seduce Me Part One)
  • Death Under the Venice Moon (Lella York, #2)
  • Thrill - Complete Series
  • Eraser Platinum (Eraser #6)
  • Captivated (Courts of Light and Darkness, #1)
Bestselling Amazon Author Scarlett Avery’s Book Boyfriends aren’t like ANY others you’ve ever cuddled to before.

These dirty-talking, DOMINEERING, saucy seducers will make you forget all the other ones. Yeah, Scarlett’s Alpha Males are that DANGEROUSLY HOT!

Be warned: Her books have been dubbed, “Epic & Mind-Blowing”! This Canadian romance author’s books will melt your e-

The Seduction Factor (6 books)
  • Casual Encounter (The Seduction Factor #1)
  • The Billionaire's Desire (The Seduction Factor #2)
  • Love Tangle (The Seduction Factor #4)
  • Sinful Desires (The Seduction Factor #5)
  • Undeniable Seduction: Always & Forever (Billionaire Romance in Manhattan #4)