Start by marking “Invincible (A Kingpin Love Affair, #3)” as Want to Read:
Invincible (A Kingpin Love Affair, #3)

Invincible

(A Kingpin Love Affair #3)

Best Selling Author J.L. Beck brings you book three in the compelling Kingpin Series. Loves will be tested, lives will be lost, and somewhere a long the way we will find peace.

-Roughly 308 pages-

**STANDALONE**

Warning: This book contains content that is suitable for adults only due to graphic sex scenes, language, and violence. This is apart of a series but however, c
Published March 31st 2015 by J.L. Beck

To ask other readers questions about Invincible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Invincible

B.B. Reid
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark
When I look back on my love story with Devon Mitchell, I want to feel more than just what we were. I want to know that deep down we had tried everything possible to be what we were.

Talk about a ride.

There is nothing more intense than reunited love... especially when it comes with a slice of anger.

From the moment Devon and Tegan reunited sparks flew... actually bullets flew. Years ago Devon ran from Tegan as a confused boy needing to find his way but he charged back into Tegan's life a self-assu
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I loved this book. A great addition to the series.
Devon and Tegan were a happy couple...

“Oh, come on,” she said smiling, a giggle escaping her pink-tinted lips. Her eyes were a sparkling blue and her hair reminded me of firecrackers. “Devon Mitchell can do just about anything he puts his mind to.”

...until their graduation day. Devon decided to leave, leaving a heartbroken Teg behind.

“We can’t. There is no me and you any longer, no ‘us.’ So, just leave. Leave me. Leave us. Get out of this run do
Natasha Carrere
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-finished
☆.•°*°•.☆Invincible • J.L. Beck☆.•°*°•.☆

This was a great story; I enjoyed reading the love, passion and humor that J.L. Beck put into this story. She wrote about a love that withstands time and makes you hopeful that it would happen in real life.

If you are looking for a romance novel with twists, turns and danger then I recommend this book. I loved also that we got a look into what Zerro & Bree (Indebted & Inevitable) are now doing with their lives.

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆

When your
Brie
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ccbh-reviewed
Invincible: indestructible...

J.L. Beck delivers again with the third addition to the Kingpin Love Affair Series. Invincible is a story filled with heartache, forgiveness, love, hate, hurt, pain, angst and misery... I could go on and on, but you see where I am going. This is a journey filled with emotions. Emotions that felt so very real to me.

If you have ever had your heart broken or broken someone's heart, raise your hand. If you have your hand up in the air then this book has the power to mak
Leanne
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If there is one thing I love about JL, is her element of surprise and her will do even better in every book she releases.

The very first book I read by JL was Indebted and I fell in love with her and her characters. Then came Inevitable and now finally Invincible.

What I loved about the book?

Is everything okay? No, I am not being biased to JL, but I flippin' loved this book so much!

Devon was one hell of a character - dirty talker, yum - and Tegan was an amazing woman as well. A fighter, a toughi
Megan Crisp
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We all met a little bit of Devon in inevitable.. Well this is his story..

Devon and Teg were high school sweethearts, Tegan thought she had her whole life mapped out with Devon, when on graduation day he dropped the bomb on her that would send her life spiraling out of control..

Cut to a few years later, Teg has managed to find herself in a dire situation, and who comes to save the day? None other than..... Yeah sorry can't tell you, but what I can tell you is that we get a cameo from Zerro.

This
Kim Howlett
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a great book 3. J.L Beck has done it again.
I absolutely loved Tegan and Devon. Their characters were very different which caused them to have some very interesting and humorous fights, but they also had great chemistry despite being very different.
Tegan is a really sweet character that you will like immediatly. She's very sweet and very much a people pleaser. She especially wants to please her mum all the time. I found I connected with her instantly and loved reading about her.
Devon o
Renee
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
J.L. Beck is one of those authors that never ceases to write books that draw you in and hook you from the beginning I love this book Its a great addition yo the Kingpin Love Affair Series Its not as dark as Indebted and Inevitable but you do get a peek into life for Zerro in the book!! It's book and love story perfection and a book you should not miss

I loved the characters of Devon and Tegan Their well developed and I liked them right from the start. They are polar opposites in the way they gre
Lorraine - Rainey Day Book Reviews
For those of you that have been reading the Kingpin series you met Devon in book 2. This is Devon and Tegan's story. They were once high school sweethearts until Devon broke Tegan's heart and left town. Fast forward a few years and now Devon is a hotshot FBI agent who has been placed on a forced leave of absence for a month. Of course he in not happy about it. He decides to visit his hometown and investigate a case and to see if Tegan is still there. He finds Tegan in a diner and she is in a who ...more
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Teagan and Devon were high school sweethearts; they were in love, until he decided to leave her. He left her broken hearted and alone. She thought this is as bad as it gets, she was wrong. Now tangled up in a shit storm because her ex Jamie decided to leave her high and dry to pay is tab.

Things got way worse, and it looked like there was no end in sight for her. Devon thought he’d made the right decision to leave Teagan when he joined the service. It wasn’t a job that made having a family easy.
Sofia Almiroudis
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book. I fell in love with Devon in Inevitable (A Kingpin Love Affair book 2). He is the unexpected Prince Charming. Back in high school, Devon had found the love of his life Tegan. She was smart, sweet, sexy and his everything. They planned to be together forever, until Devon ended their relationship at their high school graduation, leaving a very heart broken Tegan. Years pass and Devon is brought back to his home town to investigate a case. He unexpectedly bumps into Tegan an ...more
Sandra Murphy
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am totally in love with this series. in my opinion they just get better and better as they go on. JL you rock. Thanks for sharing such great stories with us.

This is the third book in the series. It is a standalone, but I liked the fact that I read the first two because it gave you a background of the secondary characters. This is not a dark read but does contain angst, drama, and romance of course.

This was an emotional read for me. Tegan and Devon were amazing together, but had so much heart
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Invincible is book three in A Kingpin Love Affair. It can be read as a standalone. Invincible is Devon and Teagan's story. If you read the first two you'll be happy to know we do get a little Zerro in this one too. Devon broke Teagan's heart before. She has moved on but to a crappy boyfriend , Jamie. Jamie has borrowed money and can't repaid it. He flees and leaves Teagan to take care of his debt. Devon is now a FBI agent. He is on a break from work when his path crosses with Teagan again. They ...more
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Kingpin Love Affair series and one of my favorites!

Tegan thought she had found the love of her life, the one she would she spend the rest of her life with, yet in a matter of minutes all her dreams and hopes were crushed with two words, "It's Over."

As I read what Tegan had gone though after Devon left her it broke my heart, because try as she might, she could not stop loving him. Now that he's "sprung" back into her life, she kept reminding herself that two words
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
**ARC provided for an honest review**

Another amazing story from JL Beck!!! I absolutely love Devon and Teagan!!! JL Beck definitely knows how to write a book that is action packed, suspenseful, hot, and a great story. I was completely taken in on the first page and could not put it down. I truly felt like I was there and felt all the emotions with the characters. I highly recommend not just this book, but all of JL Beck’s books. She is an amazing author and I simply cannot get enough and cannot
Stephanie Daley
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome job by J.L. Beck. Invincible surpassed it's previous books with the emotional connection i got with this. I love all of J.L.'s books, this one though, she has outdone herself. With the mix of love, hotness, suspense, and holy sH*tness; it is an overall awesome book... I cannot wait to read what else comes out of her sleeve!
Leslie Penrod
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg I'm totally in love with Devon his story had my flying through pages like there was a fire this was a fantastic read its a bit different from the first two books but different in a good way what can I say this book was hot had action and everything else you could ask for
Auhmanduh
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it

I wanted to love Devon and Tegan, but they gave me whiplash... I seriously think I have a bad book concussion from all the back and forth...

That is all.
Sara
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
I loved the characters and I think Devon is my favorite. I also loved the fact that Zerro and Bree make appearences in the book. I enjoyed their involvement immensely!
Overall, a very enjoyable read. Read it all in one sitting.
Mandy Sawyer
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loving this series. It's so good. Devon was my favourite character so far but I still have the last book yet.
Yolanda
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't want to read this at first because it didn't have anything to do with the previous couple. But it was pretty good.
Rose Maniscalco
Mar 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Did not read. Hated the first book
Kristin
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jl-beck
Wonderful book, i loved the end.And i hope there will be book about their daughter. :)
I Love Story Time
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: julie-jules, arc

**** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange for an honest review ****

4 Stars!

I was looking forward to reading Devon's story since I have liked him in the previous book from this series. In Invincible, we definitely get to know him up close and personal as I had hoped! He did not let me down; he was everything that I thought he would be. He's a hot, alpha, FBI agent! What more can a girl ask for?

When Devon was in high school, he had a girlfriend named Tegan that he was in love with. When
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

**** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange for an honest review ****

4 Stars!

booklover4life
***I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review!

Rating: 3.5 Stars

This book was my favorite in the series. I was glad when I saw that Devon was getting his own book, because I enjoyed his character in Inevitable. I thought that this story was very interesting. I was definitely more intrigued with this story line, especially after reading the end of Inevitable and wondering how it was going to play out. I am also happy that we got to see more of Zerro and Bree.
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend

To me J.L. Beck is like a master chef !! She adds just the right amount of everything I desire into her stories and they come out amazing !! Drama , angst , hot sex , heartache , violence , scary and crazy twists , secrets , lies , suspense need I go on !!

Honestly I wasn't sure what I was going to think of Devon. From the teasers and little sneak peeks I saw I knew he was a dirty talker and super hot. I really didn't expect to see the amount of emotion pouring out of him that we saw. WOW he is
Tonya
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review from Rising Indies United

This is the third book in J.L. Beck’s Kingpin series. This one can be read as a standalone, but I recommend that you read the first two books prior to reading this one. The main characters in this book aren’t the same as the first two, but Zerro and Bree (main characters in Indebted and Inevitable, are in this book as supporting characters). This book takes place a couple years after Inevitable ends. This is a great read. It’s fast paced and has action, both viole
Neilliza Swaffar
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
*A copy given by author, in return for an honest review.*

☆☆☆☆ 4 Stars ☆☆☆☆

A romance full of love and pain that can last a lifetime.

Since Devon and Tegan were kids, they were drawn to each other. Devon made it his life's goal to be a protector for Tegan, that he would do anything for her to make sure she always stayed safe. They were in love and they dreamt of the future they could have together. Everything was great, until that one day Devon decided to leave Tegan, thinking it was for the best.
Tina Donaldson
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tegan and Devon's future together was in the palm of their hands. Their love was written in the stars, truly meant to last forever. But fate had other plans for the young lovers...

After years of struggling, heartache, and sadness, Tegan and Devon's paths cross when they need each other the most. They don't have the luxury of time to play the "what if/should've/could've/would've/it's all your fault" game since Tegan's life is in jeopardy. They must work together to survive and decide if they can
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Fake Boobs
  • That's a Lie (Promises, Promises #2)
  • Holding Holly (Love and Football, #4.5)
  • Right Now (Seduced, #1)
  • The Emancipation of Love (Monster #2)
  • A Vixen in Venice
  • High Stakes Seduction (Book 3)
  • Bolt From The Blue (Oblivion on Tour, #2)
  • Finding Sadie: A Prequel (Los Rancheros, #3)
  • Intrigue (Intrigue Anthology)
  • Lance (Roughneck Shorts 3)
  • Private Getaway (The Private Serials, #3)
  • Redemption (Blood and Honor, #3)
  • Exposed (Tropical Nights #1)
  • The Consequences Beginnings (Consequences, #1-2)
  • Killian (The Callahans, #2)
  • Atonement (Anything He Wants, #10)
  • Safe Love: A Love Brothers Companion Novella (Love Brothers, #1.5)
Heyya! Author JL Beck! Do you love my books? Please check out the links below to keep up to date with all things J.L. Beck. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email.

Email: jobeck0813@gmail.com
Newsletter: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/k4ordpbhzu
Join Smut Queens: http://bit.ly/2sWljZG
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJLBeck/
Twitter: :https://twitter.com/AuthorJLBeck
Pinterest:

A Kingpin Love Affair (5 books)
  • Indebted (A Kingpin Love Affair, #1)
  • Inevitable (A Kingpin Love Affair, #2)
  • Injustice (A Kingpin Love Affair, #4)
  • Infringe (A Kingpin Love Affair, #4.5)