Start by marking “Sweet on Wilde (Sweet on You, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet on Wilde (Sweet on You, #1)

Sweet on Wilde (Sweet on You #1)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  96 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Cheesy pick up lines. Inappropriate messages. Disaster dates.

I was tired of being “Savannah, profile 8713,” but I made a deal with my best friend to give online dating a chance. What I wasn’t counting on was meeting a guy at the local bar.

Parker Wilde won me over with his two-step and blue eyes. He brought out the best in me and understood the worst, but when an amazing o
Published (first published June 7th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet on Wilde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet on Wilde

Christy Pastore
Shelves: 2015-reads
I was honored when I received an ARC from Fabiola Francisco for Sweet on Wilde. This book was a true pleasure to read.

I will always be a fan of books that hold the fantasy that love comes to you when you least expect it. The relationship between these two characters, Parker and Savannah, is beautiful. Their story unfolds between the pages in a very real and honest manner.

Francisco's writing continues to thrive with her detailed descriptions of places, spaces and fashion. Another layer to the a
Rachel
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The title is perfect. Both sweet and wild....this book takes the reader on an emotional journey that is equal parts funny, emotional and tender.

As a self professed urban-girl, I don't always get the country guy allure thing unless Fabiola is writing it. Francisco has a way with Southern guys that makes me want to ditch a life of taxicabs for cowboy boots.

In Sweet on Wilde, we meet Savannah, delectable bake shop owner, who is delving into the world of online dating. After a series of crude intera
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
5 ++ Baseball Stars!! (you had me at "Baseball" Fabiola then you throw in a sexy man! Hello!!) #SwooningOverParker

From the moment we were introduced to Parker (a southern gentleman) and Savannah it was kindergarten all over again. That time when the boy pinches you, pulls your hair, calls you names all because he likes you. The banter between the two is sweet and cute and had my heartstrings singing a happy tune.

Parker is a sexy ex-baseball player and know how to run those bases! "Too bad I wa
Logan Hr
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book.. that's right be jealous okay joking lol This book sucked me in since the very first page! the characters talked to me in a way no other book has! as I told the author as I read I enjoy books that I can relate to and this is one of them! its a sweet story that will captivate you from the start! The heroin is independent, owns her own business and its looking for love, but she never thought she will find it in the hands of a baseball player! they ...more
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***5 STAR REVIEW***5 STAR REVIEW***

This book starts out with Savannah and how she made a deal with her best friend, Emily, that if they were still single after eight months, they would try online dating. Unfortunately for Savannah, Emily found someone after she moved to Atlanta but Savannah didn’t. Savanna doesn’t back down on a deal so she kept her end of the bargain, so she signed up with online dating website, Perfect Match.

Savannah goes out on some silly dates with guys from Perfect Match at
Micki Fredricks
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Author Fabiola Francisco has perfected the art of writing characters to fall in love with.
She has a smooth writing style that allows you to fall into the story without interruption, while using strong character development and humor to hook you. Before long, you've been reading for hours, ignoring the life happening around you.
The author did amazing job of getting across the complicated feelings of the dating scene. Taking us on the roller coaster of emotions that each of us have gone through wo
Luv My Books' Reviews
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love reading books that describe and play out like my favorite daydreams and fantasies! I adored this hot, southern, country-music loving, love story. Plus, I am a fan of Fabiola's books and her descriptive writing always draws me in to her stories of real people with real life issues and dreams. She gave me Sweet on Wilde as an ARC for a personal review and this one IS my southern boy daydream with not just a charming, Mama loving, southern drawling man but one with lots of attitude and every ...more
Lindsey Kramer
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola has become one of my favorite new authors. Each book is its amazing story and I’m always excited about the next book to come. I can’t wait to find out what comes next in this series.
Jamie
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This review can also be found on: http://bbf-book-boyfriends.blogspot.de

I was super excited to read this book, simply because already the blurb really drew me in . And the book didn't disappoint.

The story between Savannah and Parker is sweet, heart-warming and feel-good. Yes, there are some itty bitty parts as well that will break your heart, but overall this is a story about finding love in unexpected places and when you least expect it.

I am never a fan of giving too much info of a book away, s
Joanne Swinney
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Arc copy

Isn't strange when we now read a book, we wait for something bad to happen, believing that every story has to have some major drama, then we pray for a happy ending.
This book was definitely sweet and wild. I am more than Sweet on Wilde. Parker Wilde is a great character, full of charm and such a romantic. He's very good looking, the kind that makes your stomach have butterflies just by looking at him. Life has not be so kind to Parker. He suffered an injury while playing in the minors,
Kerry-Ann
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was offered a chance to read an ARC of this new novel by Fabiola Francisco and I am honoured that I did.

This is a story which …like the title says…is sweet. BUT don’t let that sweetness fool you. There is enough passion and heat to melt your Kindle. But the author has found the perfect balance between the two.

Savannah is a great character. She is strong and sassy and is not afraid to face her fears. She takes a chance in this novel and it brings her the greatest reward…love. I heart her!

Parker
Nancy Metsch
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received an Arc for an honest review
Savannah and her best friend Emily make a deal, this deal leads to Savannah signing up for on line dating. She arranges to meet these men in her favorite bar. Where her other best friend Jake works. After a disastrous date leaves Savannah goes to the bar too have a drink and vent. Enters Parker Wilde, he's tall ( 6'1) Built and hot. BUT he's also a pain in the ass.
Savannah and Parker have a few chance encounters at Southern ( Jakes Place of employment). The
Sarah Pie
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I thought it was a beautiful and sweet story about love sneaking up on you when you’re looking in the wrong places.
I felt that the love scenes between Parker and Savannah were hot. But I loved that Savannah needed to have a connection with Parker before she jumped into bed with him. Such a refreshing change from other books I’ve read.
And speaking of connections, I really felt a strong connection to both characters. I could see a bit of myself in each of them and i
Fabiola Francisco
Jul 08, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Sweet on Wilde is on sale for 99c!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2lSrWay
iBooks: https://apple.co/2KQSLtW
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2MOqFws
Nook: https://bit.ly/2KOPFGs

Sweet on Wilde teaser:

“What can I say? Too much temptation.”
“That’s not a Charming thing to do, Wilde.”
“So punish me,” he challenges.

Copyright, Fabiola Francisco
For the Love of Books & Alcohol Blog
The title says it all. This book is super sweet.

What could possibly more fun than two girls making a pact to find a good man via the internet? Sounds like a plan to me! It’s tough out there ladies and this is just one girl’s story. Savannah’s story.

Prepare yourself; this is not an instalove story. These two take their time. They have a few bumps in the road, but it is all worth it. The love story is slow-building and so beautiful. The author took to the time to establish the story and create wo
Michelle Schroer
4 Sweet STARS!!

**Received an ARC from author for an honest review.**

Sweet on Wilde is a stand-alone with no cheating.

I felt it was a slow start. She's a 28 year-old successful bakery owner and Savannah made a pact with her BFF. If she was still single by a certain date, she would sign up for on-line dating. But love often find us when we are least expectant and/or where we least expect it! This was true with Savannah. When she meets Parker I instantly knew this was the guy I'd be reading about a
Mary Baird
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fabiola did a really great job of writing a heartwarming and fun story. I adored the two main characters, Savannah and Parker, in the book and they were both really good people. Although this book isn’t full of crazy it was a very good read, very real and definitely a feel good book. There are plenty of laughs to make this book fun too!

We start out with Savannah making good on a deal with her best friend, Emma. They had both agreed to sign up on an online dating site if at the end of eight month
Lorna Holland
May 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Full review now up on my blog: http://www.thewritinggreyhound.co.uk/...

I wish I could say that I liked Sweet on Wilde more than I did. I didn’t dislike it, but similarly it’s far from joining my ‘favourites’ shelf.

My main problem concerned the plot, or rather the lack of it.

Nothing much happened till way past the middle of the book (and at 283 pages, it was no short story or novella either). It wasn’t even particularly character-led. Basically, the whole plot consisted of just ‘this happens, t
Victoria
*Thank you to the author for providing me with an eARC in exchange for a honest review.

Do you ever just start reading a book and the world literally dissolves and the only thing you see, breathe and on your mind is everything in the book?

EVERYTHING. IS. SO. SWEET. AND. BEAUTIFUL.

I would really love to be able to explore this author’s mind. This is the third novel I’ve read that is written by her and each time, she surpass my expectations and gets even better!

It’s not just her writing, but the
Romance
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Parker Wilde, oh where are thee you fine, sexy man!!!

Savannah, I need to have some of those yummy treats you create STAT!

Unlucky in love had its benefits. Savannah, didn't know it but the pinky promise she made set her on the journey of her soulmate!! All of those bad dates eventually paid off. But, our girl didn't see it coming, absolutely love how Parker and Savannah met!!!! You will too.

Here I was drooling over Parker and his hot athletic build and boom, he's such a sweet Southern Gentleman
Chantel
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola's book for me are true romance. She brings every feeling out when it comes to her stories. I cried, laughed and got mad.

Savannah is your typical southern girl that just wants to find love. Since love hasn't come her way she heads to a dating site after deal she made with her best friend. Not finding anything but internet crazies. She finds herself in comfort of her friends bar and Parker to make fun of her dates. Will she ever find that true love? How does her life change?

Parker is a ex
Shaunna Armstrong
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After Savannah makes a deal with her friend she starts to regret it when time is up.

Deal... be in a relationship within 8 months, or go on a dating site and find someone.

Savannah feels like this is a waste of her time. That is until Parker Wilde shows up in the same bar as her, listening to her vent about her terrible date. Parker takes Savannah for a wild ride, but could this ride be over before too soon. When life throws Parker a deal he can't refuse where will that leave them... and is the l
Miriam Barrios
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great summer read. It's a very realistic love story with down-to-Earth, believable characters. It's a story that warms the heart and took me back to the beginnings of my own love story with my husband which is currently on it's 19th year. Those first few dates, those butterflies in your stomach, such nice memories. Isn't that the mark of a good book, that readers can relate to it? I think this may be Fabiola's best book to date. Well, Resisting You is also damn good!
Megan Moran
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love of the game....

Amazing story with the most amusingly written tale of new age dating vs old school country boy charm. The true to life issues and trials and tribulation make the characters so real you can't put it down. You laugh and almost cry but more than anything you cheer for true love!!! Can't wait to read more by such a gifted and talented writer. I have found a new favorite author in Fabiola Francisco.
Renee at Book Happiness
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review.. I have to say sitting here thinking about what to say about this book the best I can come up with is beautiful. This is a beautiful love story between two souls that were destined to be together..

Parker and Savannah were just an absolute pleasure to read.. I found myself absolutely pulled into thier story. I just loved this book.. This is the perfect Sunday afternoon kind of book that makes you fall into love the characters.
Lindy  Kralicek
Amazing story

Savannah and Parker have a story that is almost fairy tale perfect. The story is deep and character development makes you want to keep reading this story. Parker and Savannah do have struggles like every couple but overcoming it and allowing their love to grow is what is the most important. Amazing story.
TJ Hadley
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweets and baseball

Great story between a former baseball player and a bakery owner. Loved the interaction between Parker and Savannah but also how important friends and family were to them both. If you are looking for a sweet read with a little baking, a little baseball and heat, definitely the book for you!
D. Rivera
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book from this author. I was not disappointed. Totally loved this book and will continue to read more.

Really loved Parker and the love he had for Savannah. makes me want a southern man. can't wait for Jake and Beth story.
Oct 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sweet book. Not much drama or angst. Solid 4 stars.
Iluvbooks44
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Fabiola's books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music.

VISIT MY AUTHOR PAGE

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Did you know I have a clo
More about Fabiola Francisco

Sweet on You (2 books)
  • Whiskey Nights (Sweet on You, #2)