Start by marking “Pulled Apart” as Want to Read:
Pulled Apart

Pulled Apart (Belfast Bound #3)

Broken. Abused. Pulled apart.

For twenty five years Juliet Monroe has experienced just how cruel life can be.
Abandoned as a child. Abused as a teen. She's seen more than her fair share of demons.

Can she ever recover? Can she find the strength to make it back?

Sometimes friendship can be a lifeline.
Published (first published July 6th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Pulled Apart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pulled Apart

Clare
Apr 18, 2015 Clare rated it it was amazing
Pulled Apart is a story of young love gone sour when Juliet Monroe becomes the target of abuse and rape by her manipulating boyfriend Oliver Watson. It's a heart wrenching read but also one of hope and survival. I love the Belfast Bound books Leigh Stone has created and can't wait for the next book in this series.
Christy
Jul 10, 2015 Christy rated it it was amazing
Juliet has been through hell and survived. We got a brief taste of her story in Melodic Minor but Ms. Stone decided to give us the full unabridged version in Pulled Apart. Juliet was dating Oliver who we find out was a controlling sadistic man, who raped and brutalized her and made her think it was her fault. When she tried to break away from him, he didn't make it easy for her. This story was a dark read and at times hard, but Leigh Stone is a brilliant story teller, she draws you into Juliet's ...more
Lilly Heart
Jul 09, 2015 Lilly Heart rated it it was amazing
WOW! What a story!

WOW! What a story!

This story is powerful and by no means is this an easy story to tell.

This is about a survival of the worst kind. Juliet Monroe was first mentioned in 'Blefast Bound book 1 'Lex's Melody' she is the Personal assistant of Alex Matthews.

Juliet tells us the story of what happened to her during her 18, 19 and 20 years of age.
A young girl who meets the handsome and older college guy Oliver Watson.
The manipulation, the cruel remarks, how Ollie prayed on Juliet's weak
Cristie Alleman
Jul 09, 2015 Cristie Alleman rated it it was amazing
I didn't know what to expect when I started reading Pulled Apart.. I knew it was a story about being in an abusive relationship and rape. I never thought it would turn out to be a story about Juliet's journey to come back from such a horrendous act of violence. She learns how strong she is in mist of her recovering. She has many obstacles in her way and with courage and help from those she loves and trust, she fights her way to come through this terrible ordeal.

Pulled Apart is a must read!! The
Karen Hrdlicka
Jun 09, 2015 Karen Hrdlicka rated it it was amazing
Ms. Stone does a beautiful job tackling a very difficult subject. Juliet is a beautiful soul broken by the man who supposedly loved her. Ms. Stone's characters are well developed and though the story is about a tough subject, she handled it with tact and care. Ultimately this is a story of survival and hope. Once you understand Juliet and her past, you will cheer her courage and her heart. Readers met Juliet in Lex's Melody and Melodic Minor and adored her. This is the beginning of her story, th ...more
Lady Living  In Bookland
Apr 02, 2015 Lady Living In Bookland rated it it was amazing

Reviewed on behalf of Ladies Living in Bookland

Where do I start? Juliet Munroe is one incredible young woman. Her story until now, a little in the dark, Pulled Apart, brings us up to speed on her history with Oliver. The man who she doted on and adored. The man who treated her so poorly despite her already blighted start in life...

Their relationship was good initially but as we see the deterioration of her friendships and links to anyone other than him we truly see his true colours. We start to
Justine Mcfadyen
Jul 09, 2015 Justine Mcfadyen rated it it was amazing

Leigh never ceases to amaze me. She has done a fantastic job tackling the very hard subject of rape . The amount of emotion that runs through this story is fantastic . To tell a story of first love and inject such violence into it as well is awe inspiring . This starts of as a pure and simple love story where Juliet meets Oliver and they fall in love . He is her first love , her first everything but as you read on the story turns dark , so dark, and it's not just the rape thats dark , it's the e
Karen Shortridge
Jul 28, 2015 Karen Shortridge rated it it was amazing
wow this is a powerful read, it's Juliet's story of her rape and how amazing she is but it gives you a real sense of her friendship and how she has survived, very emotional so be prepared. There is so much in this definitely a must read, amazing writing to be able to bring this in the way I has.
Nathalie Ureña
Dec 23, 2016 Nathalie Ureña rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what a great story, but .. 2 short Leigh! 2 short! You are a really good writer, you had my interest, I'm looking forward to reading the other books of you!
I know I have the 'advantage' to know you, and what I always thought is the truth .. keep on doing what you are doing ! you are really talented .. and someday .. you are gonna be a famous writer and then I'm gonna say .. jip I knew that girl !
Sandra
Apr 02, 2015 Sandra rated it it was amazing
Leigh Stone has once again brought to life her wonderful characters from Belfast Bound.
This would not be an easy subject to write but as always Leigh gives it her all.
This is a journey of two people Juliet Monroe and Oliver Watson, Oliver is Juliet's first love and she falls completely under his spell,manipulating her until most of her friends disappear! It then turns even nastier.
This is a story about rape and how friends can help to pull you out of frightening panic attacks due to terrifying c
K.B. Mallion
Dec 30, 2015 K.B. Mallion rated it it was amazing
From the blurb, I knew this author was writing about something that maybe a difficult read for some, yet Leigh Stone writes it incredibly well. She writes Juliet's heartbreaking journey, following her traumatic experiences at the hands of Oliver, with brutal honesty, yet coats it with hope. Hope for Juliet, thus hope for the reader. The Belfast Bound series is gritty, ballsy and brilliant. I look forward to more from this author. 5 well deserved stars from me.
Maureen Mccarthy
Maureen Mccarthy rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Leigh Stone
Sep 20, 2015 Leigh Stone rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Elaine Paige
Elaine Paige rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2016
katie m garcia
katie m garcia rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2016
S.J.
Apr 04, 2017 S.J. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Officially speechless! This book... each page was wonderful yet heart breaking in places. Not an easy read but it is worth the pain on the page when you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Angela masterson
Angela masterson rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2016
Emily Sakai
Emily Sakai rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Sassy Reads
Sassy Reads rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2015
Kelli
Kelli rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Cal Sleath
Cal Sleath rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2015
Shell Giallo
Shell Giallo rated it really liked it
May 04, 2016
Shirley
Shirley rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2015
Justine Mcfadyen
Justine Mcfadyen rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2015
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Leigh Stone
Apr 01, 2015 Leigh Stone rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: written-by-me
Siri Kjeldsen
Siri Kjeldsen rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2016
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Zanyalis Martínez
Zanyalis Martínez marked it as to-read
Rebecca Johnson Dye
Rebecca Johnson Dye marked it as to-read
Sandie
Sandie marked it as to-read
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jeneane
Jeneane marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Dawn Trepczyk
Dawn Trepczyk marked it as to-read
Tara Moore
Tara Moore marked it as to-read
Chrissy Van Der Laan
Chrissy Van Der Laan marked it as to-read
Kawanee Hamilton
Kawanee Hamilton marked it as to-read
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Patty  curry
Patty curry marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
Tina Wickham duckwald
Tina Wickham duckwald marked it as to-read
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mary Hooper
Mary Hooper marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Darla Renzenbrink
Darla Renzenbrink marked it as to-read
Sharon Betts
Sharon Betts marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Clare
Clare marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Melissa Darling
Melissa Darling marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: Adding to a series 3 17 Apr 16, 2015 01:22PM
I'm Leigh Stone, I live in Northern Ireland, just outside the capital city of Belfast, in a house I share with my teenage daughter, and our personal zoo (1 Labrador mix, 3 cats, and 2 rabbits!).

I'm first and foremost a reader, and a fast reader at that, often devouring books in a single sitting over a period of hours. I have always had aspirations to write and become a published author, but as a t
More about Leigh Stone...

Belfast Bound (2 books)