Start by marking “Hide Your Crazy (Like A Lady, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hide Your Crazy (Like A Lady, #2)

Hide Your Crazy (Like A Lady #2)

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  168 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Hide Your Crazy is the second part of the Like A Lady serial. Please read Big Girl Panties first, as this cannot be read as a stand alone.

After leaving her lying, cheating, no good fiance at the church, Scarlett Lynn Summers, aka Red, had no idea the adventures that were in store for her. Fate landed her in the back of Mason Pierce’s Chevy truck, but where else will it ta
ebook, 1
Published May 4th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Hide Your Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hide Your Crazy

Maria "Rosie" Poli
Part one ended with Red spending the night in Mason’s truck. In part one, we learn that Red and Mason have wanted each other forever, but they never got together. Mason was waiting for her to be older and Red was shy and didn’t know how to approach him. Then Jake jumped in ahead and Mason missed his chance; something he regrets and suffers through.

In part two Red and Mason continue exploring each other and their feelings. Mason confesses his true feelings to Red; but he is in town for the summe
DJ Sakata
May 01, 2015 DJ Sakata rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

“All of Mary Lou’s brothers are freaking huge. They get it from their dad who has been mistaken for Sasquatch.”

“The ride is bumpy, and my chest, as small as it is, jumps around like a kangaroo on crack. I resist the temptation to cross my arms and hold the girls in place.”

“Mary Lou and Monroe are in front of us, sucking face like NASA just announced an impending asteroid collision.”

My Review:

I have a new author to full-on stalk – like total fan-girl. I know I am too old for that
Stephenee
May 24, 2015 Stephenee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
* I received an ebook in exchange for an honest review. *

You must have read book 1 to understand what is going on in book 2! This is not a stand alone book. If you are looking to read book 2 there is no reason that you haven't read book 1 - it was just as amazing as this one!

Just when I thought that I couldn't possibly enjoy this book as much as the first one, author S.J. Sawyer proves me wrong! She has taken the characters that the reader loves from book one and makes the reader love them even
Marci
May 02, 2015 Marci rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hide Your Crazy (Like A Lady Part 2) by S.J. Sawyer
** ARC provided in exchange for an honest review **

So the moment that I finished, "Big Girl Panties (Like A Lady Part 1)" I was chomping at the bit to get read part 2. Especially, because the first installment ended in a major cliffhanger. But I must say the it was well worth the wait. I absolutely adore Scarlett (Red) and Mason's story, thus far. In HYC, you Lear a little more about their past, especially Mason's and his connection with Mary L
Caro J Roberts
Apr 07, 2016 Caro J Roberts rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

I loved Big Girl Panties (Like A Lady 1), but I think, Hide your Crazy, book two in the Like A Lady series beat the first book (My Opinion). All my fave characters from the first book are back and we start getting more of a back story with Red and her douchey Ex, Red and Mason and Mason and Mary Lou! I smell trouble brewin when Red finds out about the whole Mary Lou/Mason thing since no one told her about it. Also Mason's sister is in t
Karen's Book Haven
Apr 28, 2015 Karen's Book Haven rated it liked it

full review coming soon

www.karensbookhaven.com
Michelle
Apr 29, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series..It leaves you with needing to know even more now...Loving the characters and then we meet some new characters. With every page you read in this one, you're like what is going to happen next. It was hard to put this book down. I cannot WAIT for book 3 in this series!!
Tracey
Jul 06, 2015 Tracey rated it it was amazing
Hide Your Crazy picks up where Big Girl Panties leaves off. Finally Mason and Red have told each other how long they have had feelings for each other. Everyone knew Mason had it bad for Red but Red never noticed.

Mason and Red have no idea where this relationship will go or how it may end once Mason heads back to OU to finish up with his studies and back to baseball practicing and games. They have not yet discussed this impending event, instead they are dating and enjoying the time they are spen
Amy Shelton
Nov 24, 2015 Amy Shelton rated it it was amazing
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books.

*I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.*

Another great novella by the wonderful S.J. Sawyer. This book dives deeper into Red and Mason and their discovery of what's going on between them. It's hotter and sweeter. It's quirky and funny in parts. It's frustrating in others (not as a bad writing standpoint, just actions between the characters). It's overall, another well written story.

I am re
Leanne 2GirlsWhoLoveBooks
May 04, 2015 Leanne 2GirlsWhoLoveBooks rated it really liked it
Holy moly!
Sarah Sawyer has done it again! This second instalment of the Like a Lady Series follows on from the first perfectly.
This time around we see a lot more relationship. Not only Mason and Red but also Monroe and Mary Lou (I actually really like those 2, possibly even a bit more than I like Mason and Red!) as well as Emerson and Preston. It’s great to see their group friendship too. The fun factor that runs through this book is a nice touch, giving it a light hearted feel.
As with book 1,
Michelle carter
May 04, 2015 Michelle carter rated it it was amazing
Omg S.J. Sawyer does it again, keeps you captivated with every word written. This book is cute, laugh out loud funny, adorable. You have swoon worthy Mason pierce and Red getting closer then before. This isn't a stand-alone you have to read in order starting with "Big Girl Panties." You will not be disappointed. You get to learn more about the characters you read in the first book Mary Lou, and Mason. Love this group of friends! S.J. Sawyer keeps you wanting more! AMAZING! After so many years Ma ...more
Mary Lou Hoffman
Publish Date: 05.04.15
Publisher: S.J. Sawyer
Category /Genre: Contemporary Romance, Mild NA
Recommended for: 18+ due to sexual content
Received from: S.J. Sawyer (in exchange for an honest review)
Grammar/editing: ungraded – book received as an unedited ARC / errors excused

************************************************
“Who knew sex could be that good?”
“Um, everyone not screwing Jake Roberson!” Mary Lou answers. “Jeez, he’s a disgrace to men everywhere. What
Sara Miller
I adore this series! In this book we see Mason and Red getting closer, Mary Lou is up to her hilerious shenigans, and the small town feel is escalated when the characters attend the local fair. And we finally see Mel! I was not expecting how that went down but it was a pretty great moment in the storyline since it gives us another added layer of drama.

There are some pretty funny moments (Critter, Critter)! And Mary Lou's helpful advice haha she is a pretty awesome bestie actually. I really enjo
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
3.5 Stars Cornbreads are hot!

Mason and Red are back in this one and it is great! These two are extremely hot and sweet.

This is what every girl who has ever had a crush hopes for, that the one she was crushing on is secretly wanting her too. Now that Mason and Red have found their way to each other it will be a summer full of fun and sex, of course. Can Red and Mason be more than just a summer fling....I am waiting to find out.

This one is strictly about Mason, Red and their group of friends with
Tina Wickham duckwald
The Fun continues in part 2

Remember this is not a stand-alone. You must read Big Girl Panties book one Like A Lady Series first so you don't miss out.
I have been anticipating more high jinks from the characters, especially my girl Mary Lou and I was not disappointed. Red and Mason's relationship heats up in book two and I am falling more in love with sexy, country charmer Mason.
There are some great laughs and one hot driving game that you won't want to miss. Of course what good book doesn't
Jodi
May 04, 2015 Jodi rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fabulous!

Love it! I love Red. I love Mason. I love Mary Lou.

The second installment in Like a Lady Series is amazing. Red and Mason's relationship is getting more intense. Mary Lou is even crazier. This time around we get to see into their high school days and definitely has you curious what's going to happen when certain things come out, because let's face it, no secret is safe in a small town.

I definitely can not wait to see what S.J. has in store for us in the third installment!
Cynthia Tatum reichel
Jun 26, 2016 Cynthia Tatum reichel rated it it was amazing
Book two picks right off where book one left off. Red is just admitting to herself that she loves and wants Mason. Ghost start to come out from their past, S.J starts to solidify their love. Again a lot of laughs and at times want to cry. She has hit this series out of the park. I love it. Another cliff hanger so be ready to get the rest of series. I could not put down. I found myself reading every chance I could.

Review written for KFA
Guin
Jul 23, 2015 Guin rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult
So things with Red and Mason are heating up in the second portion of the Like A Lady Series. Through flashbacks and current situations their story continues. Is this only a summer fling as Red believes it to be or a future relationship as Mason has always wants it to be? Added twist Mason's sister her old childhood friend has returned to town and is livid about their current relationship.
kay whitt
Jul 12, 2015 kay whitt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun read!!

It is a sweet story. Pulls you in wondering if Red and Mason will ever realize how they feel about each other. I read the first book. Then I immediately bought the second book. Now I really really want the third one. Can't wait for it to come out. This is a laugh out loud, feel good story. I highly recommend this book.
Kristi
Jun 29, 2016 Kristi added it
Red and Mason are finally getting their happily ever after or so they think. Red always had a crush on Mason and Mason always had a crush on Red. Red's getting over her ex-fiance.

I just couldn't put this book down and can't wait to read part 3 to find out what happens.

I reviewed this book for KFA.
deborah hill
Apr 14, 2016 deborah hill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I don't leave reviews that explain stories, I don't read them either. I like getting lost in the fun or emotion a story brings. This is a story that is simple yet in ways complex. I am completely enjoying this story. Love having stumbled upon this author. She is wonderful.
John Barrow
Jul 08, 2015 John Barrow rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Second of this series was just as good as the first. I really enjoy her titles and covers. They make me laugh just looking at them. Again, hot love scenes and I got to enjoy the characters I came to know in "Big Girl Panties". Looking forward to the next installment in the Like A Lady series.
JC (Jen)
May 02, 2015 JC (Jen) rated it it was amazing
S.J. Sawyer nailed it again! Hide Your Crazy is just as amazing and entertaining as Big Girl Panties! I read this book in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read more from S.J. she has definitely snagged a spot on my favorite authors list!

My Favorite Chapter ever: The Deer-Fall After High School! Bahaha I crack up every time I think about it!

I cannot wait for more, it is killing me not knowing what's next!! <3
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 07, 2015 United Indie Book Blog rated it really liked it
This is part two in the Like A Lady series, you must read part one or you will be lost in part two. Basically we are getting to know more about Red and Mason's past as they start to see each other (not date date...
Jessica
Light read

This is not a groundbreaking story. But it doesn't have to be either. Easy, entertaining and a bit silly, but enjoyable. The characters are quite childish for their age, but I still find myself wanting to keep reading.
Jennifer ~J & J's Southern Spice Blog
Wow I absolutely love this installment of the Like A Lady series. Mary Lou was a hoot and had me laughing my butt off. As Scarlet aka Red and Mason continued their story I was sucked in even more. I loved how Mason let Red in more. I can't wait to see what else is in store for this couple. I really want more of them and I'm awaiting the next book.
Amy Everett
Aug 07, 2015 Amy Everett rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second book

I would have given it 5 stars but I didn't like reading the exact same storyline although it was from 2 different perspectives. I am looking forward to reading the next book to see what becomes on Scarlett and Melanie. Whether Melanie's opinion of Scarlett has any bearing on Scarlett and Mason.
Staci Lynn
Jun 18, 2015 Staci Lynn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

It's a fun easy read. It does get a bit repetitive with the Red side vs Mason side but I do like how it gives both views. I also wish it was a bit longer. I enjoy the throw backs when going back to high school.
Melissa Carnahan
Jan 04, 2016 Melissa Carnahan rated it liked it
I wanted to like this book but Scarlett for some reason didn't do it for me, she was too uptight and clueless. Ends in cliffhanger and changes from flashback every other chaper, which is annoying after awhile.
Charidy
Jan 13, 2016 Charidy rated it it was amazing
Another missing review..... UGH what is going on!
I will make it simple BUY THIS BOOK! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE each character and the way it's written literally sucks you in.
  • Unleashed: Volume 3
  • Actor for the Night (For the Night #8)
  • Last Christmas
  • Change of Heart (Second Chances 1)
  • Black Dog Nights (Part Three)
  • Keep It Safe (KIS #2)
  • Lantos (Omega Beginnings Miniseries #4)
  • Sinful Rewards 8: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella
  • Her Winning Formula (Hot & Nerdy, #3)
  • Better With Sugar (Cranefly Romance #1)
  • Warrant (Righteous Outlaws MC, #1)
  • Just Stay
  • On Paper
  • Fierce Salon: Wash: Season One, Episodes 1-5
  • Own Me (Silver Strands #3)
  • Compulsive Fascinations (Compulsions, #2)
  • Unwanted Love
  • Intensity (The Path to Serenity, #1)
Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for your interest in me and my work. I hope everyone enjoys my characters as much as I do. They are all so delightful in their own way. So, about me, I'm a twenty something Okie girl who has a husband, three children, and some really awesome friends who work as my Beta Girls. I have a Bachelors degree in English Lit, minoring in Sociology. I've always wanted to b ...more
More about S.J. Sawyer...

Like A Lady (3 books)
  • Big Girl Panties (Like A Lady #1)
  • Fix Your Makeup (Like A Lady, #3)