Start by marking “Oryon (Tornians #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Oryon (Tornians #3.5)

Oryon

(Tornians #3.5)

Please note this book was previously released in Love Without Boundaries (Tornians, #2.5)

Lord Oryon and Lady Isis of House Rigel are returning home from a historic meeting of the Assembly of Lords. Their universe has drastically changed in the last weeks since they arrived on Tornian and both are trying to adjust.

For Oryon, he was amazed how his Isis had blossomed. The sup
Published April 21st 2015 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Oryon, please sign up.
Patytrico The author just released Kaliszians book 2: Treyvon, that crosses with Thornians 1.5 A Grim Holliday and has Ull going Earth. Next book of Tornians? I…moreThe author just released Kaliszians book 2: Treyvon, that crosses with Thornians 1.5 A Grim Holliday and has Ull going Earth. Next book of Tornians? I don´t know if it will be Callen or Ull story, but we all hope it doesn´t take too long... Sadly, nothing pops up on the Facebook page or in the personal website www.mkeidem.com , so I think of a late 2018 as the nearest date for release, if we are lucky.(less)

Jilly
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
If you really want to read a book about a couple that has been married for 25 years, you can read one about me and my husband and find it just as entertaining as this one. But, we are funnier. Much funnier.

CC
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this novella. Yes, the Torian's are still assholes. But I loved seeing the relationship between Isis (terribly unfortunate name) and Oryon blossom after 25 years. I liked that her relationship with her son improved and that she really came into her own with her new outlook on life. Now I can only hope that more females will step up and stop being cold bitches.

Oryon was so happy and I loved how he happily told everyone about how much he loved Isis and that they should respect her
Raine
I love reading about Ynyr's father & mother - Lord Oryon and Lady Isis. Oryon is one of the loyal Lords of King Wray.

*****Re-read for the 2nd time*****
I really enjoyed this book. I liked re-reading this book about Oryon and Isis and even though they've been together for 25 years I like how the their lives are affected by the new changes in the Empire. I like that Isis makes changes to her life almost instantaneously. For example she has always asked Oryon to see their home from space, but h
Elise-Pinterest+Goodreads=The Perfect Book Boyfriend
Originally I didn't think I was going to like this story. I mean, seriously they are already married so what's the big deal. I was pleasantly surprised. Their story is well written and just long enough that you don't get bored with them. The only thing I don't understand is that they are constantly telling us that women have all of the power because they are breeders, yet, they tend to treat women like they are less than the men. The "how dare she speak to me that way. She is a female", type of ...more
Carmen Rae
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMG I think I just fell in major lust with Isis.

Check out my reviews here
Barbara➰
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I actually read this in Love Without Boundaries. It's another example of a great hero the Tornian series.
Lynsey A
A story about a married for 25 years' couple might be boring. Not this one. I definitely enjoyed reading about Oryon and Isis and I can't wait to see what the Goddess has in store for them. It seems she will be quite merciful to them. All the female babies!!!! :)
Laura Elizabeth
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
Well again with this book. Nothing but having warriors move furniture. I don't think I've ever read a book where the Heros parents are the spinoff couple. Odd turn in the series for sure.
Wendy Clark
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
God I love this whole series. Every single book (except Wray, which I've been afraid to read because I'm concerned about the rape trigger) is just like delicious crack.

This shorter work is still extremely satisfying for all the reasons that Grim and Ynyr are:

Plucky woman telling the men how they're all wrong? Check.
All the (good) men realizing she's right and then immediately changing their behavior based on it? Check.
Sexy sex? Check.
Bad guy's plot unraveling in a satisfying way, with action a
Lizzy
Aug 28, 2015 rated it liked it
A novella that continues the Tornian series, Oryn surprised me for I didn’t expect to like it. Lord Oryon and Lady Isis of House Rigel are coming home after meeting with the females from Earth for the first time.

I was afraid there would be nothing new to add to a story of a rare couple that has been together for a long time. I was wrong.

The idea that women ruled and were cherished by their males could not be more wrong. It seems they were valued basically for breeding, and behaved accordingly
Jean
Mar 05, 2016 rated it liked it

This story was good but very short, That is my main complaint.

It takes place right around the same time as book 3, Ynyr's story.

I liked that Isis defied tradition and stayed with the man that she loved.
It comes out that she had a major role in her children's rearing yet her sons never knew,
I found that rather odd, especially, since they were shocked by her participating in her sons growing up?
If she defied tradition and stayed with Oryon, then why would anything else she did or did not do
surpris
C.J.
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scifi-favs
Brilliant addition to the Tornian series. I was drawn to Isis and Oryon in Grim and was intrigued by their story. I'm so glad I got to see them in their own right. It didn't disappoint. The characters it introduced were well rounded and I want to read their stories too, especially Vali's. Overall, the themes of honour, trust and love continued to be central in this story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Highly recommend.
Chappy
I really enjoyed this little in-between book. The story takes place in House Rigel and Lady Isis finally comes into her own and becomes the women she's always wanted to be.

I love how she sexually experiments with her husband Oryon and he's freaking out but loving it as well.

I hope she has the girl she desires and that her remaining single sons find females.
Gizzie
I am hooked on the series and can't wait for the next book to be available.
Gail Kiogima
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!

This whole series builds gradually until the reader is totally immersed in the world of the Tornian's and wishing they could stay!

I listened to the first four books on Audible and enjoyed them immensely! I found myself ignoring everything around me and listened until the finish. I couldn't pry myself away! It's a good thing I am retired/disabled so I didn't have to make excuses to anyone but my husband, lol!

Seriously, I have finished very FEW series because our income is severely limit
Pam
Sep 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the story. I don’t understand why all the female leads are always at risk of being raped. The villain in this story, was a thief. Isis unknowingly discovered his deception. He threw her across the room. That was more than enough abuse. No need of a threat of rape. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Isis just blossomed while being around the earth females. It was wonderful to see. Oryon changed as well. Although, he was always a good man, watching his Isis grow, changed hi ...more
Pat
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oryon has for years wanted what he thought he could not ask for. He has wanted his female to stay in his chambers even after the joining. To touch her without permission and cause. Now that Isis has been speaking with the earth females she has come into her own. And part of that is something they call kissing, which Oryon likes a lot. Isis also believes that it is now time to help her man run their house. But now all is on board with these changes. And a deadly plot is uncovered that would harm ...more
Jamie Stephenson
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this one was awesome. I really loved Isis when we first met her in the first book and knew that she had more of a story and I was so happy to find out that she and Oryon got to do that. even though she's stayed with her male the longest of any Tornian female she still learned a lot from the earth females about what couples do together. it was really sweet seeing them rediscover each other.
Dana
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such A Great Book

This book is just filled with good stuff from beginning to end. Very hard not to grant it 5stars. It was so filled with all the things we hope to find in a real fairy tail romance, only this one takes place with two people who are mature and have been together for years without being able to truly be together. DanaLynn
Vivien Tsang
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Ull is pissing me off, if he doesn't get his head out of his ass then he should be label unfit & unworthy. He doesn't deserve an earth woman, he is better off with the selfish Tornian women since they think alike.
MRS SAMANTHA J THOMAS
Loved it

A great addition to the series...I just wish there were more. I keep hoping for further books in the series,I must have read Grim half a dozen times, the characters and humour doesn't get old.
Tina
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
The stories in the series are all the same the only changes are the characters.
Linzi
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet little novella - nice to learn more about House Rigel and see Iris coming into her own after 25 years!
Anna
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good story from this author, it was really cool t see he changes that Lisa and Kim brought about in Isis, and therefore in Oryon. There's hoe for these Tornians after all.
Rasa Ievkalne
Jul 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Guess what kind of evildoing main heroine encounters?Rape.Yup.Still same,still old.
Tope_is_meyahoo.com
Awesome

Great book.. Very well written.. I hope there will be more to this series..I hope Ull gets his own book and the girls..
Reya Reychelle
I liked Isis so much more than the last few heroines, but the book was still too short & open ended.
Danielle
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series. Wonder why the author hasn’t written anymore to this series? Would love to read more from the Lords and Warriors and what of the other women they captured.
Julianna
Loved the relationships in this book and how she started standing up for herself with her husband as well as her children.
Kathy
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tornians #3.5
Oryon by M.K. Eidem was originally published as part of an anthology and as a result is novella length. This book also, chronologically speaking, falls completely within the timeframe of Ynyr (Tornians #3). It is short, but sweet, covering only two days, but I can hardly wait to read further stories of this family.

Since reading this the first time, I have discovered that there is another series that falls within this universe which I have titled, "All the Known Universes" which is a
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Error in Series order 4 23 Feb 28, 2017 07:29AM

• The Bond That Consumes Us (Eternal Bond, #3)
  • Honor Bound (Warlord #1)
  • Cosmos' Promise (Cosmos' Gateway, #4)
  • Saved by Venom (Grabbed, #3)
  • Roark (Women of Earth, #1)
  • Aramus (Cyborgs: More Than Machines, #4)
  • Coto's Captive (Zorn Warriors, #5)
  • Alien, Mine (Alien, Mine Series, #1)
  • Stealing Mercury (Arena Dogs #1)
  • Zuri's Zargonnii Warrior (Unearthly World #2)
  • Alien Indiscretions (Clans of Kalquor, #9)
  • Ghost of a Machine (Cyborg Sizzle #7)
  • Infinity's Embrace (Dark Planet Warriors, #6)

Tornians (3 books)