Start by marking “Ruined: A Decadence after Dark Epilogue (Decadence After Dark, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ruined: A Decadence after Dark Epilogue (Decadence After Dark, #3)

Ruined: A Decadence after Dark Epilogue (Decadence After Dark #3)

4.41  ·  Rating Details ·  1,867 Ratings  ·  268 Reviews
Kayne Roberts.
Kayne Rivers.
Kayne Stevens.

No matter his name, one fact remains the same. He's the man who enslaved me, ensnared me, claimed me and ruined me...For all other men that is.

My life.
My love
My happiness.
All belong to him.
I belong to no one but him.

He owns me.
And I own him.
ebook
Published June 2015

To ask other readers questions about Ruined, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Owned (Decadence after Dark, #1) by M. Never Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2) by M. Never Ruined A Decadence after Dark Epilogue (Decadence After Dark, #3) by M. Never

BOOK 3 FREE! (10/11/2016)!

Book 3 of 3. Series complete.
FREE (10/11/2016): | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Books in Decadence after Dark series should be read in order:
Book 1: Owned
Book 2: Claimed
Book 3: Ruined
Mg Herrera
Jul 24, 2015 Mg Herrera rated it it was amazing
FUCKING LOVE THIS SERIES!
Aug 20, 2015 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Amazing epilogue for Kayne and Ellie. Can't wait to read about Ellie's sister and Juice.
Lynda Mandarino
Jun 01, 2015 Lynda Mandarino rated it it was amazing
I was scared to start this book because I've fallen so hard for Kayne and Ellie I figured it would be tough to for the author to finish their story gracefully instead of the normal corny endings we so often get.

Wrong. I was so wrong. I devoured this short and sweet epilogue within about an hour. It took me up and down, but I don't believe in spoilers.
What I will say is that we get to know Kayne a lot better, through Ellie, and there are some truly cute parts with him. And it was truly wonderfu
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
5 "Give me More" stars

I thought this epilogue was almost perfection, I wanted more Kayne POV's throughout. I really felt like this tied books #1 & 2 together. Kitten was HILARIOUS! I love her best when she is bad. It was way more of a story than I thought it was gonna be. I felt it was just a here is how they are doing update. Oh No! To me it was a FULL Story! I loved Jett & London. Damn I am way more curious about her now. I want her past story & how she came to be @ Mansion really
Habiba Hasabo
Mar 08, 2016 Habiba Hasabo rated it it was amazing
This series had it all. Weird friendships, enemies and revenge, drama -too much-, sexy and over the top wild moments, tortured heroin, and a broken -stalker- alpha hero. Yeah, the perfect combination.

This was the perfect closure. I couldn't ask for more. The characters were perfect and everything just fell into it's right place. This was how it was supposed to be for them since day one.

"It’s the ugly truth. I am the masochist to his sadist. I crave his pleasure at the same time demanding his p
Jos
Dec 03, 2015 Jos rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars LOVED it:) SPOILERS

OK, I have LOVED Kayne and Ellie's story and as much as I love Jett.....just NO for me. Sorry, I can;t get into the sharing thing! I get it happening at the beginning and yeah it was hot but now that they are all married, kids.....just a hell no for me hence my half star deduct:(
Bibliomania Chick
Jul 03, 2015 Bibliomania Chick rated it it was amazing
Sweet, short, & EXTREMELY sexy! As much as it breaks my heart to see Kanye and Ellie's story come to an end, I couldn't imagine A better ending for them! Or should I even call it an ending but more of a beginning.. Not too sure. But it was completely amazing. Now I'm ready for Jett!!
Laci
Jul 13, 2015 Laci rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
" Life is too deep for words, so don't try to describe it, just live it"

I loved every minute and I didn't want it to end.

You Must Read This Series.

Fantastic!
Nina & Georgana The Literary Gossip
Jun 07, 2015 Nina & Georgana The Literary Gossip rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
M. Never has written the most amazing Epilogue to Kayne and Ellie’s story that could have ever been written. Wow, she really nailed this conclusion to this dark and captive journey that Kayne and his Cupcake have been over the past two books. I am not saying I am surprised by this book, because honestly, M. is a fantastic writer, I just didn’t know I was going to end up feeling such a peace at where these two ended up.

If you have been on this journey through books one and two, you know that thin
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I loved the conclusion to this series. It was passionate and exciting!
We finally see our couple together, really together. They get to plan their life, they get to make dreams and they finally get to be a real family.
This novella was a very fun read. Quick, sensual and very entertaining.
The perfect ending to this extremely dark journey. I won't say much more because I don't want to spoil it for you.
A must read if you enjoyed Kayne & Ellie's rocky path!
Great job!!!!

4 Stars from me.

*I receive
Noel Sommerfeld
Apr 18, 2015 Noel Sommerfeld rated it it was amazing
The quintessential perfect ending to Kayne & Ellie's story. Its really awesome to see how to people can survive some horrible abuse/circumstances & find passion again let alone real love. Kayne is a great alpha, Dom & he doesn't let us down in this book at all. I am ready for Jett & London's story now !!
Amy-
May 04, 2015 Amy- marked it as to-read
I can't wait to read this!! the title alone sends shivers down my spine!!
Jaime
Apr 01, 2015 Jaime rated it it was amazing
I waited for this book and then I devoured it -- It is with bittersweet emotion that I write this review. Bitter because, this book signifies the end of Kayne & Ellie's story, one of my favorite couples. Sweet, because this book just has so much story jam packed into it's pages, it may be a novella - but it is a novel in terms of plot and character development. Oh and never fear, M. Never brings the heat, oh does she ever! This book is a 5 star Hot. As.#E£L story that will leave you needing ...more
Josephine
Jun 07, 2015 Josephine rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED this serie!! The only thing I don't like is that it's over!!!! I want more!!! I'm already missing them!!
Monica (nightreads)
Sep 03, 2016 Monica (nightreads) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2016
This book may of have been short, but it didn't disappoint. M is now another author I will be looking forward to for new releases. I have loved every book of hers I've read to date ;)
Hajar BookLover
May 19, 2015 Hajar BookLover rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, series, dark
Perfect ending !
Lisa
I will miss these two- Kayne rivers, Kayne Roberts, Kayne Stenens And Ellie!!! I enjoy them a lot :) So steamy together . And this author( M. Never )is now one of my favorite one`s now.. OMG the steam on those pages. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...more
Nay Denise
Sep 17, 2015 Nay Denise rated it it was amazing
Man oh man ! This was just as steamy and romantic as the first two books. I hated how short this was, but I truly enjoyed this trilogy.

Ellie is still freaking awesome! I totally love how strong she has become in spite of everything that went on in her life. She is happily married to Kayne and begins to wonder about having kids. I think her reasons for not wanting kids were sound, but after speaking with London I think she broke down and understood that kids would work out great for her and Kayne
Give Me Books
Jun 04, 2015 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
Ruined by M.Never is the third book in the Decadence After Dark series. I admit during Owned I threw my Kindle across the living room… I eventually picked it up and returned to what has been dubbed my Ultimate Mind F&CK book! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE M. Never and this series!

Ruined has not only ruined me but probably my panty collection! Holy Hot Damn Batman! Geez! I’ll take one or two… please! I love the way M weaves this story, always leaving you wanting more! I’m certain I won’t ever be able t
Expresso
Apr 01, 2015 Expresso rated it it was amazing
Best End of Series Story Ever!

I read the different teasers while anxiously waiting for the book release and I had mixed feelings about Ellie and Jett and the “inevitable”. I felt as if Ellie’s feelings were too deep for Jett and mixing in physical intimacy would push Ellie over the edge. My worries were in vain! M Never did a beautiful job allowing the inevitable to happen and not allowing it to negatively impact Kayne and Ellie’s relationship.

Kayne is my damaged man and I love him to pieces. Go
Heather
Sep 24, 2015 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, pet-play, tpe, romance
Amy Collina
Jun 07, 2015 Amy Collina rated it it was amazing
Wow what can I say... M has done it again. I love how one person can make you laugh, cry, pull your hair out and seriously piss yourself from laughing so hard... and having a mini heartache at once.
Ellie may have been ruined by Kayne but M has ruined me forever ... in such a fun and tantalizing way...
I loved this book so much and anticipated it to be great but what I go was holy mother of god... amazing and so much more than what I expected.
I loved every aspect of the book
From Kayne's control
Evelyn Summers
Title: Ruined
Author: M. Never
Series: Decadence After Dark #3
Genre: romance
Rating: *****

Ruined is a short, sweet epilogue to the relationship between Kayne and Ellie that has unfolded over two dark instalments. The darkness is gone, and this wonderful little gem just finishes their story absolutely perfectly, wrapping it all up.

This novella begins four years after the events of Claimed, and deals with acceptance and overcoming these emotional scars for the future. Not only has Ellie and Kayne's
Momma Hellmouth
Jun 02, 2015 Momma Hellmouth rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-romance
My Review of Ruined.. A Decadence After Dark Epiloque.
By M.Never
My Rating 4.5 Stars
I have loved the journey of Kayne and Ellie. M.Never has outdone herself with writing Ruined, this story we really get to know Kayne and see why Ellie loves him so. Kayne is all alpha male, but there's one scene that I thought was The all time best in giving us a deeper understanding of Kayne.Can't wait for you all to read it!
I enjoyed getting to see more of London and Jett, Can we have more Jett??
This is a sexy,
Vickie
May 31, 2015 Vickie rated it it was amazing
More Kayne!!! That's me pretty much satisfied with just that. I have been waiting for this for what seems like forever and the wait was definitely worth it. Meeting back up with Kayne and Ellie we see how their lives are going. I love the relationship between these two, thinking back to how it all started in Owned, they've come so far.I spent most of the time with a smile on my face while i was reading this book. Keeping the kink in their relationship means this book is super hot. Then M Never t ...more
Sarah Pie
Apr 01, 2015 Sarah Pie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
M Never does it again! RUINED is panty dropping hot!!!

Although it's bittersweet as this is the last book in Kayne and Ellie's story, I thought it was a fitting end to one of my favorite series. (Please M, I need more of K&E)

And it wouldn't be a M Never book without her super steamy sex scenes. They are HOT!!! I would willingly let Kayne and Jett collar me. Not one or the other. I'm greedy and want both!

If you loved OWNED and CLAIMED, then you will love RUINED. So be sure to indulge your sinf
Natasha (books_n_dreams)
Such an amazing epilogue to a story, seriously, when it comes to erotica novels you don't really get amazing epilogue's you get just a little something and that's it, no this epilogue is a novel itself and it's amazing. I love the wrap up in the story, how you get to see where the characters life's are at this point and time and what they are doing or how they are getting closer. I'm usually not that big into erotica's with BDSM, but this one definitely makes me want to read lots more of them.
Readingwhore
Fabulous

Wow just wow! M. Never did it again wrote amazing book! Absolutely loved this series. Hated it to end! This book and all the others were extremely hot sexy dirty and for of love!!! Kayne is a sex God and the Ultimately the best book boyfriend!!!! God I love him and Ella love her so much ! And Jett wow just a sexy man too!!! I will always think of Kayne when I eat cupcakes and now when I have pancakes !!!
Michelle
May 16, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing

Perfect Epilogue to an amazing series.

Kayne & Ellie's story was an emotional start, a very hot journey and shows a wonderful future.

Ruined is a fast & very hot read, loved hearing about London & Jett life's and the unbreakable friendship they all share.

Highly recommend read to finish ~ Decadence After Dark series
Thoughts? 2 20 Jun 16, 2015 03:31PM
Bargain Basement: Giveaway - $10 Amazon Gift Card & eBooks 1 8 Apr 17, 2015 03:29PM
  • One More Rule (Blindfold Club, #2.5)
  • Brie Lives Her Fairy Tale (Submissive in Love, #8)
  • Unsure (Sure Mastery #1)
  • Connected (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #5)
  • Apartment 21: Part 1 (Erotic Romance Novella Serial, #1)
  • Unexpected (Unexpected #1-3)
  • Paradise (The Masters of the Order, #2)
  • Named and Shamed (Pony Tales, #4)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Protecting His Own (Masters of the Shadowlands, #11)
  • Arrive (Spiral of Bliss, #3.5)
  • Seize Me from Darkness (Pierced Hearts, #4)
  • Body Shot (Last Shot, #1)
  • Calm & Storm (The Night Horde SoCal, #6)
  • Laying a Foundation (Love Under Construction, #1)
  • Claiming Catherine (Montana Maiden #1)
  • Topping the Domme (Crime and Punishment, #1)
  • Desired (Vice, Virtue, & Video #3)
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l
More about M. Never...

Decadence After Dark (6 books)
  • Owned (Decadence after Dark, #1)
  • Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)
  • Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark, #4)
  • Elicit
  • Naughty or Nice? (Decadence After Dark, #5.1)

“It reminds me to let the past be the past, let the present be the present, and let the future be the future.” 0 likes
“You are a very bad little girl,” he says as he shifts, pulling me down the table and placing me on my feet. “I know,” I respond with satisfaction. “How many lessons do I have to teach you before one sticks?” “Many. I’m a slow study.” 0 likes