Start by marking “Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)

Fated

(Servants of Fate #3)

Aislin Ferry and Jason Moros have only days until they will be called to account before the Keepers of the Afterlife. Yet as they race to restore order and make their case, their worlds fall into total disarray.

Mutiny within the fractured Ferry family threatens Aislin’s hold on power and role as Charon. Meanwhile, the fearsome Lord of the Kere has family trouble of his
Published September 29th 2015 by 47North

To ask other readers questions about Fated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated

Start your review of Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)
Alyssa
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best. Book. Of. Sarah's. Hands down.

- Scan (READ/REVIEWED)
- Burn (OWN/NOT READ)

- Sanctum (READ/REVIEWED)
- Fractured (READ/REVIEWED)
- Chaos (READ/REVIEWED)

- Of Metal and Wishes (READ/REVIEWED)
- Of Dreams and Rust (READ/REVIEWED)

- Marked (READ/REVIEWED)
- Claimed (READ/REVIEWED)
- Fated (READ/REVIEWED)

- The Impostor Queen (OWN/NOT READ)

9/11 read/reviewed :D

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Fated by Sarah Fine
Book Three of the Servants of Fate series
Publisher: 47North
Publication Date:
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Even though I have loved this series from the very first book, it is this book, this last chapter, that I have been eagerly awaiting the most.

After all, how could I resist finally getting to look inside the very mind of the infamous Moros?

Quite simply put, I couldn't.

Ms. Fine has always been known for her amazing writing abilities. For the unique, and often times dark, worlds that she creates but she truly came up with something so original, unworldly, and fascinating with this series.
*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist
~ Arc provided via Netgalley in exchange for honest review

This review is posted on Way Too Hot Books.

"What am I to call you now? Lord? Mr. Kere?" He grinned.
"How about 'the agonizing death you won't see coming until it's too late'?"Moros suggested.

I had this arc for a while, but to be honest I kept delaying reading it, because in this installment we finally get the story of the most intriguing Servants of Fate character- the infamous Lord of the Kere a.k.a Jason Moros who has been
nick
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4.5/5
Writing the review for this book is truly a bittersweet experience. I've loved these characters so much, so the fact that Fated is the final book in the Servants of Fate trilogy is hard on me. With this series, Sarah Fine has created characters that touch your heart, a world that is scary but rich and complex, and romances that will leave you envious but at the same time leave you believing that love really is a powerful force.

I've loved all the couples in the series, but shh! Don't tell
Abby
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"And now . . . a life for a life."

Holy Crucial Moment, Batman!

Crazy killer zombie like creatures, explosions, kidnappings, betrayal, sneak attacks, street brawls, battles, epic face-offs, and explosions (yes, I know I said that twice)! This story is nonstop action. At about the 60% mark I was beginning to wonder if there could be a resolution. And if it was going to be rushed. I should have had more confidence. The ending was spectacular. I was torn between needing to pause to process the
Cathy
Sep 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2016
This has been lingering on my to-read shelf for much too long. I really liked the first book of the series. As I didn't get the second book, I had this one here in a holding pattern.

The first 20% of the book were simultainiously a bit boring and quite a bit confusing, probably because I skipped the second book. Not a good choice as a stand-alone, and definitely not without having read the first book. The world building is not as good as in the first book, not many explanations are forthcoming.

Danielle (Love at First Page)
What a fun, refreshing, and sexy series! All three books had my heart racing... for multiple reasons. I don't think I've read anything with such a seamless mixture of genres - from romance to Greek mythology to paranormal to dystopia. I was so eager to see how this series would play out, and Sarah Fine doesn't disappoint with her conclusion. I was especially pleased that she paired Aislin and Moros together; they make such an amazing team, and I was swooning hard for that man!

I definitely
Melindeeloo
4.5 stars - A conspiracy threatens the fabric of fate and adversaries must become allies if there is any hope of saving the world from the chaos that would follow.

I have really enjoyed the Servant of Fate series, with romance set against the myth based foundation of a post apocalyptic world that has the Fates, the Kere who mark souls for death and the Ferrys who shuttle souls to the afterlife - the first book was good, the second pretty good, but this third book is the best.

I loved the leads
Aoi
Tried and tried and tried.. but did not finish

Humanizing Moros was a big no-no.
Plamena
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!! 5 stars! Review to follow
☕️Kimberly
Fated gets us up-close and personal with Jason Moros the incarnate of Death, as he tries to stop the very fabric of fate from unraveling. Eris, Apate and Nemesis who represent hate, lies and jealousy are conspiring to overthrow fate and raise Chaos. Souls are being reaped without authorization causing the very fabric of life to unravel. Moros joins forces with Aislin Ferry, the leader of the Ferry clan. Fine lead us on an action packed, nail-biting tale as they try to stop his siblings.

LEAH⇢

Backdrop (World Building): 5/5
Originality: 5/5
Book Cover: 3/5
Ending: 5/5. Cliffhanger: No

Will I read more from this Author? Yes!!!

Overall Rating: 5/5 STARS

I believe, like a lot of reviewers, that this is the best of three books in
The struggle for control of souls destined for the afterlife continues in this final book in the series. Now there are Shade-Kere's capable of marking and killing people and they seem to be organized. Aislin and Jason Moros (aka Death) try to figure out which of Jason's siblings are responsible and stop them before the fabric of fate is destroyed completely allowing Chaos to rise. They also might have a long-standing attraction to one another that finally comes to the surface.

All in all, this
Hannah (fullybookedreviews)
Another series where I was attracted by the premise – I really enjoyed the first book, but found the second one distasteful, and this final installment has pretty much devolved into the typical UF/paranormal tropes.

The male characters are all carbon copies of each other – he-man, I must have her and protect at all costs types, and honestly, I’ve had about enough of these types of dudes. All in all, I found Fated incredibly cheesy – if you like paranormal romance, then you’ll probably enjoy this
Heidi
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five stars: A must read, romantic and amazing finish to an outstanding trilogy!

Jason Moros visits his three sisters, The Fates, one more time. The fabric of fate is unraveling. Someone is reaping souls without authorization, causing the Fate of the world to falter. Moros is the only one who has a chance of restoring order, and to do that he must track down the Sword of Life and destroy his siblings, Eris, Nemisis and Apate, who are the personification of hate, jealousy and lies. The three of
Estefani
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 Stars

Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what an ending to this story, the most anticipated couple really made waves.... the plot and story were brilliant. Aislin and Moros break and remake our hearts as they slowly stumble their way together attempting to beat all that threatens them and those they love.... I love the way Greek mythology is weaved into the story along with new fresh ideas definitely my fave book of the bunch and an author i will definitely try out again... Plus audio great

Megan Riverina Romantics
Rating: 3.5/5
Heat Rating: 3/5
Narrator Performance: 4.5/5

Good read/listen but the ending fell a bit flat for me.
Pili
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Servants of Fate books were my first contact with Sarah Fine's books and I couldn't have chosen a better gateway because I've loved them all, and now I want to read all of Sarah's books!

That said, this one has to be my favourite book of the trilogy and an absolutely perfect and brilliant ending for it!

When I finished reading Claimed I suspected and hoped that the final book would be about Jason Moros and Aislin Ferry and when it was confirmed, I was both very happy and intrigued! None of
Jen
I really enjoyed this book. I'd been looking forward to reading Aislin's and Moros's story since finishing book one, and it turned out to be everything I hoped it would be and more. I really loved that their romance was spread out over the whole book.

There was one scene in the story that brought tears to my eyes: At the end of Chapter Four, Aislin and Cacia are talking and each says that she's proud of the other. This was beautifully written and I felt very emotional after reading it.

In fact, I
Sunny
A fantastic conclusion to a well conceived series, I really enjoyed Aislinn and Jason's story. It was difficult to imagine a likeable Aislinn at first given her characterization in the previous books, but this one makes her character three dimensional and mature. She is smart, compassionate, determined and vulnerable. Jason is her perfect partner for the mission they have to undertake to stop Chaos from taking reign. His character is a little less flushed out but he has a lot more depth to him ...more
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
The best was saved for last. I will admit I was intrigued by Moros. Aislin was a character I was less interested in, only because she was aloof and didn't come across as the nicest person in the previous 2 books. This book changed my mind. Aislin is kick ass! Great couple. Lots (and I mean lots!) of things going on. Good twists and turns.
This quote was great: "Her sense of herself, her confidence, her power- they all turned him on..."
Minni Mouse
Despite it being Sarah Fine, terrific writing, and what I'm sure was an epic final battle...this book was an ultimate book chemistry fail.

Only for you, Sarah Fine, would I attempt three books of paranormal, urban fantasies.
Steph
Fated wraps up Fine's Servants of Fate trilogy and the overall plot. Additionally, each book focuses a bit more on a different couple: Marked Cacia Ferry + Eli Margolis; Claimed Galena Margolis + Declan Ferry; and Fated Aislin Ferry + Jason Moros.
Moros might have been born of darkness, but that didn't mean he shied away from the light.
Moros has always been feared by her family members, but not Aislin; she's always found him intriguing. Similarly, she's always the first one he looks for
Angela
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you haven't read this series, then I would suggest going and getting the first book, Marked, and not reading this review. You can read the review that I wrote for Marked though! :)

This is the 3rd (and final?) book in the series. A lot of stuff has happened in the first two books and you can bet that there are a lot of things happening in this one. Aislin Ferry has been left in charge of the reaper business that her father ran. She is not having an easy go of it. There are beings that
Amber Smith
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put this down. It was a great ending to a really good trilogy!
Erin Arkin
Fated is the third book in the Servants of Fate series by Sarah Fine and if you haven’t read anything by Fine yet, I recommend you fix that soon. You could even start with this series as I thought she did a fantastic job with all three books by combining the urban fantasy pieces with the paranormal and of course…the romance. Book three focuses on Aislin and Moros and not only their relationships with those around them but also how these two people from different sides of fate, find themselves ...more
Asheley
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, 2018-read
I have enjoyed this author's take on mythology throughout this series and I have loved the characters, but I'm really disappointed by this final book and by this entire series overall. Honestly, the world-building has struggled since the beginning but I thought it might get better after the second installment. Nope, and that is unfortunate because there is so much potential with the future dystopian Boston setting and all of the cool mythological stuff happening there.

This installment features
Lillian
I received an eARC of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of this review.

Fated
is the last book in the Servants of Fate series by Sarah Fine and follows the story of Aislin Ferry and Jason Moros. The entire series has been building to this book! It’s action-packed, full of suspense and just enough romance to be considered New Adult.

Up to this point, Aislin Ferry had been my least liked
Lena
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance Fans

Jason Moros, Lord of the Kere, has been my favorite character in Servants of Fate because of his fortitude, wit, and style. As the Grim Reaper, he is disliked and mistrusted, spending millennia alone because of the pain his touch inflicts. Besides being able to kill with it, his touch causes mortals to see all of their fate all at once - like looking into the aliens' eyes in Steven Spielberg's Taken. Despite the years of marginalization, betrayal, and loneliness Jason Moros still believes in
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Seven Kinds of Hell (Fangborn, #1)
  • Unborn (Unborn, #1)
  • Unseen (Unborn, #2)
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
  • Boundary Broken (Boundary Magic, #4)
  • Pack of Strays (Fangborn, #2)
  • Edge of Darkness (Night Prowler, #4)
  • Darkness Bound (Night Prowler, #5)
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
  • Into Darkness (Night Prowler, #6)
  • Darkness Fair (The Dark Cycle, #2)
  • Darkness Savage (The Dark Cycle, #3)
  • Blood Gamble (Disrupted Magic, #2)
  • Rapture's Edge (Night Prowler, #3)
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • Edge of Oblivion (Night Prowler, #2)
When I'm not writing, I'm psychologizing (really, I even get a paycheck for it). Sometimes I do both at the same time. The results are unpredictable.

To receive updates on new releases, sales, and bonus material, go to http://sarahfinebooks.com/ and click at the top of the page to sign up for the newsletter.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SarahFineBooks/

Instagram: Sarah.e.fine

Servants of Fate (3 books)
  • Marked (Servants of Fate, #1)
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
“People who like you only for what you can give them are rarely steadfast friends, and not often worth what you sacrifice to keep them.” 0 likes
“She folded her arms, looking so vulnerable that Moros had the sudden urge to move close and shield her from the specter of her brother. Which might be exactly what she wanted—it would be an excellent opportunity to slide a blade between his ribs.” 0 likes