Start by marking “Evermore” as Want to Read:
Evermore

Evermore

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Corinne Michaels comes a new story in her Salvation series…

I was poised to become partner at my law firm even before I became secretly engaged to my boss. After being humiliated by him on my wedding day, I can’t face working for him any longer. So I quit, waving my middle finger on my way out.

Now the only things I’m po
Published February 26th 2019 by 1001 Dark Nights

Christy
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4 stars

photo 95A58C3E-0492-440B-B872-F836A4D1035A_zpsek7xpsvv.png

I love Corinne Michael’s books and her characters from the ‘Salvation series’ are so near and dear to my heart. I loved this treat of a novella. Gretchen and Ben’s story was great, but it was also amazing to see some of my favorite characters make appearances as well *Mark*.

Gretchen is Catherine’s best friend and now has the nickname ‘Jilted’. After she was burned in the worst way, she wants a restart. Her plan is not what she imagined it to be, so she’s starting over. What she doesn’t
Corinne Michaels
Feb 20, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Evermore is live!
Amazon ➙ http://geni.us/EvermoreAmazon

Berry ♡ Nice
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💜 I totally LOVED this novella.
Visiting with all the Salvation series characters was such a treat and it brought a huge smile to my face 💜

For being a short read it had just the right amount of sexiness, fun, sweet emotions to woo me!

AND I was in awe of Ben 🥰 I seriously loved him sooo much.

💜 Love allows each person’s flaws to fade into the background, giving us only the beautiful parts. 💜
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
When I look at you, I don't see anything missing other than time we could've had. I want you more than anything.

Well, hell. That was a treat! I forgot how much I love this amazing crew of characters! Ben and Gretchen's story was fast, sexy, heartbreaking and exciting. I have no idea how Corinne jam packed all that in there, but she did it beautifully.

This has me thirsty from more from this group, so I hope that this series will continue with Ashton and Quinn's story!
Kim
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
This is a quick but emotional story set in the Salvation series world with cameos from old friends and a new couple that I could not just help but like.

Gretchen's whole life plan just got thrown out the window. The jilted bride is now leaving her previous life behind and returning to Virginia Beach to work for Cole Securities. She never expected her teenage crush, Benjamin Pryce to be there. She certainly never expected the sensitive, bullied nerd would have grown into a broody, sexy, hulk of an
Louisa
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Well, there are a few series that have stuck with me and the Salvation Series by Corinne Micheals is one of them! (I began reading this series in June of 2014 btw)  The characters of that series - Catherine & Jackson, Natalie & Liam and Mark and Charlie are forevermore a part of my favorite book friends and Corinne has blessed us with 2 more peeps to join that group!  Ben and Gretchen.  The introduction of these two to this friend group was seamless.  Both characters are fierce in their
Michella
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great novella in the Salvation Series. Absolutely loved the connection and chemistry between Ben and Gretchen. As well as the interaction with the characters from this series, truly made me feel like I was coming home again. Definitely worth the read and can’t wait for more.
Christy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's LIVE!
Amazon ➙ http://geni.us/EvermoreAmazon

Ahhh! This felt like going home again!
This novella packed all the punches of a full-length novel! I fell so hard for Ben! He is simply irresistible! And Gretchen, I so want to be her bestie! If you've read the Salvation Series getting to see some of your favorites was an awesome bonus! If you haven't you can totally read this as a standalone!
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Forevermore' Stars!

Gah, I missed this crew so much! I am so glad Corinne Michaels is going back to the Salvation series after a bit of a hiatus on them. I was so happy to catch up with all those beloved couples, their banter and chemistry and also, to read such a stunning novella about Gretchen and Ben's love story. These two together, gah! So perfect!

I love a friends to lovers / reunion after years romance and Corinne did a fantastic job with Evermore. I was hooked from the very first pag
Dana
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how AMAZING it is to be back with the world of Salvation!!!!!

Just a heads up to everyone....I’m claiming Ben as mine....because I just adored him and his ALPHA-ness!!!!

Gretchen was the perfect woman for him!!!!

Now....I want more from these couples!!!!
Erika Caffey
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
EVERMORE!!! Corinne Michaels does it again, and sucks you in with this short salvation series novella. OMG I loved this book. If you have read the Salvation Series and loved it, you will love this book. Reconnect with all the seals! Ben and Gretchen are so amazing together and you will again swoon over this HULK. He is just so AMAZING.... This book will leave you wanting more of the seal boys!!! This series was my first love and I think it is time to revisit the guys!

Jackson, Catherine, Liam, Na
Brianne Maffett
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ben and Gretchen are perfection! I could not get enough of this story! I can see so much of myself in Gretchen that I was rooting for her HEA from the very beginning. The Salvation Series books were the first books that I read by Corinne Michaels and I was so excited to get back to the Navy SEALs. I love that all of the other men make appearances throughout this book. I have been Team Jackson ever since reading Beloved but Ben just might have won my heart in this book. #TeamHulk
Angie McGuire
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED FLOVED FLOVED this book. It was so wonderful to get to visit with or wonderful salvation characters. I've missed them.

Gretchen and Ben just did it for me in a magical way. I loved that it was a novella that just got to the point. Beautiful book for a wonderful series. :). I voluntarily reviewed this book from the author.
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlingerPR***

Novellas are tough. They are shorter, so they have to get to the "meat" of the story quickly, but they have to build the connection in a way that is strong enough that you believe in the romance.

While there are a lot of ways to handle this, I tend to connect best with the ones that are a second chance, or at least have some sort of past relationship. Ben and Gretchen knew one another years ago and while a lot about them has changed, their attracti
Wendy LeGrand
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ben and Gretchen’s story was perfect! I am so happy that Corinne has taken us back to the Salvation series boys! I feel like Gretchen could be one of my besties and Ben is just alpha swoon, sexy and sensitive, but also tough as nails.

This is a kind of second chance romance in a way, since they were childhood friends that Gretchen thought would turn into something more until Ben moves away. Now years later they see each other again when Gretchen goes to work for Cole Security where Ben happens t
Sarah Klecker
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After being stood up at the altar by a man who kept her as his “dirty little secret”, Gretchen finds herself homeless, jobless, and husband less.

After agreeing to help her best friends husband, Gretchen finds herself working for Dove Tail Security...and with her childhood crush.

Ben is still as smitten with the girl who initially owned his heart many years ago...but he went to war and came back “part of a man”. He can never be what Gretchen needs...

...or can he??
Elizabeth Swain
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The boys are back! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

To say how happy I am to be visiting the clan again is something I cannot put into words. This group of people will always be deep in my heart and a staple to all I hold dear in the book world?

Ben and Gretchen’s story is one of coming home and finding your forever love with your soulmate, one that was your first love.

I love this story so much! Well done Corinne!
Amber Gragg
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series has forever been my favorite!! Liam was my first Corinne Michaels Book.. he’s in here with Ben.... and Ben makes a great BFF bc he’s awesome too!!! Gretchen goes thru a horrible heartbreak.. but was it really heartbreak?? It’s a quick read filled with soo much greatness!! You don’t have to read the others BUT I highly recommend it!!!
Danielle S.
Gretchen & Ben are the sweetest! They were childhood sweethearts then were separated and never kept in touch. Even though they never kept in touch, they often remembered each other fondly. Now, after being stood up at the altar, Gretchen quits her job and moves in an attempt to start over. Little did she know, Ben would be there looking better than ever. The chemistry is immediate, old feelings rekindled. The connection is undeniable, if only they can get past their old pain and trust issues ...more
Lynn
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ben and Gretchen’s story is sheer perfection!! She’s broken hearted and those Seals come to save her. Ben is a childhood friend and they reconnect with chemistry and love!!

These Salvation series books are amazing!

Corinne Michaels writes about friends who care for each other, protect each other and love each other! The girls, the guys, the kids...... it what we all hope for in our relationships in life. They make you laugh, make you cry and put you back together again!

Once Gretchen and Ben open
Tammy Cody
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I’ve missed these SEALs!!! Gretchen and Ben’s story is a sweet novella-length book that is just amazing. Of course, you’ll see the other SEALs we’ve come to love in this story as well. I’m keeping this spoiler free because you just have to grab it and love it for yourself. Hands down, a great read and one that I’ll reread over and over!
Angel
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Non spoiler review!

OH EM GEEE! Gretchen and Ben! I FLOVE THEM!

Ahhh the gang is back and better than ever with their typical banter and laughs. I love a good quick read, especially when there is a book full of kick ass woman and sexy seals! Corinne knows how to bring these characters to life and make us want more. I can’t get enough of this series, it’s what made me fall in love with her writing. THANK YOU for bringing them back. Seriously I just love this series.
Marybeth
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely thrilled to be back in the Salvation world! I love this group of friends/family so much! Talk about always having each others' backs. And the men in this series are so sexy, strong and nothing short of amazing and Ben has now joined that list. The character development throughout this series is fantastic and the writing is impeccable. Always good for an emotional ride of the best kind! Corinne will make you feel like you are part of this friend group. This is a wonderfully delici ...more
Erin
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Holy Hulk and the return of those handsome SEAL men! Ben and Gretchen’s story was not nearly as long as it needed to be. Ben couldn’t be any sweeter and fit in to that hot SEAL group just perfectly. Gretchen with the girls was also just as fun to take a ride with as well. Ben and Gretchen finding their way back into each other’s lives with the possibility of love, made this an amazing second chance book. Can’t wait for everyone to get their hands on this book and fall in love all over again.
Tiffy T
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh if there is an Author to one-click its Corinne Michaels! Once you start this book you cant put it down. Another Seal you will absolutely fall in love with, Ben is so hot and swoony and did I say hot! Gretchen is another strong awesome leading lady that you do nothing but route for! This book is FANFREAKINGTASTIC!
Heather Soligo
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This little book was packed full of emotion. It made me miss this entire series way to much. Revisiting old characters and meeting new ones gave this novella a feeling like I was coming home after being away for a long time.

Loved it!!!
AJ
4 short, sweet and swoony stars

With this novella, Corinne Michaels takes us back to the Salvation series, and I have been so freaking excited to get back into this world! A bunch of ex-military alpha badasses, their strong heroines, and sexy, swoony romance – I am all over that! This book is a standalone and can be read independently of the rest of the series, but if you’re a fan you’ll love checking in with this fantastic bunch again!

This book features Gretchen – feisty best friend of Catherin
kgagnon
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this fun and steamy friends to lovers romance. Gretchen was so much fun in the previous stories, that I was excited to finally know more about her. After her life gets turned upside down, Gretchen begins working for Jackson at Cole Securities. This is where Gretchen finds out she will be working with the boy, now a big, sexy ex SEAL, who broke her heart years ago. They were each others first love in middle school but circumstances separated them and they lost touch. Now years later, and ...more
Nancy Metsch
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He was broken or so that's what Benjamin Pryce thinks, but in truth he's was hero. This book is another reason why the Salvation series is one of my favorites.
War is ugly and sometimes the end results are even uglier. It's who you come home to that makes a difference as well.
Benjamin didn't have love when he came home. But that's ok. He knew his ex wife was only in it to say her husband is a SEAL!!! Yes, that is huge honor when your in the Navy. But the mad behind that uniform is what's impo
Logan Hr
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored Gretchen and Ben!!! they were sexy, funny and amazing together!! it felt amazing to revisit the gang I've come to love so fierce! great novella!
  • Judged (Wrecked #2)
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Until I Get You
  • The Edge of ? (The Edge of Never, #3)
  • Against the Grain (Against, #2)
  • Maximus
  • Cry Baby Cry
  • Acting Out (Shattered Hearts, #8)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • Malpractice
  • After Tomorrow (One Day Soon, #1.5)
  • Hurt (Taint, #3)
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Consume (Guardian Protection, #4)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Ashes of Redemption (Burning, #3)
  • Fighting the Fire (Warrior Fight Club, #3)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness
“You should’ve been given flowers all the time. He should’ve been running to the church to marry you. Not a single minute with you should’ve been taken for granted. There is nothing unworthy about you, babe. Not a single fucking thing. You should’ve been worshiped, adored, and revered.”
My heart pounds so hard in my chest. “And would you have done that?”
His mouth slowly moves toward me. “I would do everything for you.”
1 likes
“I want you. I want to love you. I want you to give us a chance and I want you to let me.” 1 likes