Start by marking “Heroes In Uniform: Soldiers, SEALs, Spies, Rangers and Cops” as Want to Read:
Heroes In Uniform: Soldiers, SEALs, Spies, Rangers and Cops

Heroes In Uniform: Soldiers, SEALs, Spies, Rangers and Cops

(Bagram Special Ops #4)

Ten full-length books and one novella from NY Times and USA Today Bestselling Authors. A Romantic Suspense and Military Romance boxed set of 11 Sexy Contemporary Alpha Heroes -- Soldiers, SEALs, Spies, Agents, Rangers and Cops.

Including brand-new, never-before-published stories: a novella from Gennita Low and a full-length novel from Nina Bruhns.

KAYLEA CROSS--Danger Close.
Published June 9th 2015 by Sharon Hamilton

To ask other readers questions about Heroes In Uniform, please sign up.
Cynthia Everyone I have read so far are stand alone. They have all been outstanding grab you reads with tons of actions and thrills. All very interesting. I…moreEveryone I have read so far are stand alone. They have all been outstanding grab you reads with tons of actions and thrills. All very interesting. I am still working my way through this box-set but all seem to be stand alone.(less)

Cindy ~
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Deathblow (Broslin Creek #4) by Dana Marton - From the splash of the opening scene you’re taken on a ride of multiple plots in this latest in the Broslin Creek series. I think the author must love the challenge of not just writing two suspenseful plots in one book but adds a third to keep you on your reading toes throughout the book. She does such a fabulous job of making these things all look like they have nothing in common and leaves you wondering where on earth she is going with things but ...more
Jane
Heroes in Uniform is an anthology of stories with strong alpha heroes and the strong sexy women that work with and work to protect. It has ten very good full-length books full of mystery, humor and romance.

Story List:
Dangerously Hot by Gennita Low has Luke working with Nina in Eastern Europe looking for both his brother and her father in an action packed adventure full of danger and intrigue.
Garrison's Creed by Cristin Harber brings Cash Garrison and Nicole and undercover CIA agent that he thoug
Bette Hansen
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of books by some truly talented authors. I have had the opportunity to read 5 of these stories so far and haven't been disappointed with any of them. I definitely recommend this to everyone!

Everlasting by Lori Ryan - 5 stars - After being banished by her father shortly after her mothers death Katelyn returns to Evers, TX to care for her ailing father. To make matters worse, she must deal with John Davies, the man she resents for taking her father's affections. Too bad she i
Cynthia
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the best box-sets I have ever read by some of the best authors. There is not one story I did not like I totally loved them all. Each author brings their own style, suspense, thrills, and love along with unforgettable stories that stay with you long after you put the book down. I love each one of these authors some have been my all time favorite for a long time. Others have got my attention and I feel sure will be added to my favorite author list very soon.

Garrison's Creed (Titan
Elene Wood
Recommended to Elene by: Advanced reader copy
Heroes In Uniform 4.5 stars

I received this bundle as a free ARC in return for an honest review. This was a real pleasure to read as many of my favourite authors were featured. At 99p for 10 full length, non cliff hanger novels and one novella this is a no brainer to buy.
I really enjoyed revisiting some of my old favourites and there is an excellent brand new story at the end from Nina Bruhns.

Gennita Lowe - Dangerously Hot 5 stars
This is a novella which runs at a fast pace introducing Luke and Ni
Micky Cox
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hero's in Uniform is a box set of books from 11 different authors. It is a wonderful way to check out a variety of authors and storylines that lead you to a new author to read through their book list. The theme in this set is men/women in uniform ranging from CIA, FBI, sheriffs, seals, rangers and more. There is something for everyone from murder, mystery, mayhem, sex and some romance. I always recommend box sets as they are an affordable way to meet new authors. In my case, I was asked to read ...more
Karlee
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Cruisin' for a SEAL:
After losing Sophie, Marc can't seem to find anyone that would satisfy him. So while he and the boys are on a friendly holiday in Italy preparing for a cruise, Marc runs into Sophia. Sophia doesn't speak English so Marc thinks but they have an amazing night of passion. With a slip of fate, they run into one another on the cruise, she's working and is very fluent in English. Not only that, she's engaged to another man and on her way to meet him for their wedding. Bu
Mandy Menasco
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read
Cathy
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HEROES IN UNIFORM

1. Garrison’s Creed by Cristin Harber

This story starts out with a bang and you won’t be able to put it down. It has a very strong Hero and Heroine is very strong but she is a strong woman but soft as well. There are very bad guys in this story and a lot of hot steamy sex and there is parts that will make you laugh out loud!

Cash Carrison thought he had lost Nic for good when he buried her 10 years early. While on a mission Cash sees Nic and explanations are in order! While Cash w
ButtonsMom2003
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So far I’ve only read a couple of the stories in this anthology. The current price of $.99 is a steal even if you only read one of the stories. The two I read are fantastic! My star rating is for these two books only. Both of them are stand-alone stories but are also part of a series.

At the Heart’s Command by Patricia McLinn

5 stars - made me cry tears of happiness and sadness for this couple needing a second chance at love.

This is the first book I’ve read by Patricia McLinn even though I own sev
Deb
Renee Entress
Shelves: read-2015
CRISTIN HARBER--Garrison's Creed.
4.5

Cash buried his first love 10 years ago. When he sees her he wonders what is going on. Nic has been in Witness protection all this time. When they have to join forces and go undercover will they be able to bury the past? Will they be able to come back together to solve the case and make a future together?

LORI RYAN--Everlasting
4.6 Star Review – Everlasting

I recommend this book.

When Katelyn was sent away from Evers when she was small she was not told why and ha
Jami Dutcher
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a collection of Heroes In Uniform stories. Each one is a full length novel. I have read the 2 stories below and wanted to get in some reviews since the collection comes out today.

Deathwish by Dana Marton I loved this book so much !!!!! I love this storyline, a woman trying to get away from an ex and the hero that helps her get away and heal. I loved Joe he was strong and human and Wendy wanted to be strong she had a young son to take care of but she had trust issues and she was ver
Great Boxed Set!
This is a great boxed set; in this set you get a book by eleven different authors. I love reading boxed sets because I always find new to me authors.
Garrison’s Creed by Cristin Harber- This is a great book, once I started reading it I didn’t want to put it down until the end. Cash thought he lost Nic when he buried her 10 years ago. Cash works for Titan as a sniper and finds out that Nic has been under witness protection and now works for the CIA. Now they have to go under cover
Rhonda Jones
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot Seals in Sharon Hamilton's Cruisin' for a Seal

I previously read Garrison's Creed by Cristin Harber, which was a fantastic story. But new to me was Cruisin' for a Seal by Sharon Hamilton. I love the Seal Team 3 series and this book was wonderful. In Cruisin' for a Seal the whole team and their wives and close friends are on vacation. Mark meets a lovely Italian woman in port and falls hard, but thinks he will not see her again. Surprise when he finds she is a dancer on their cruise ship. But
Nikki Brooks
Individual links to books contained within this awesome anthology:

Her Last Chance by Toni Anderson - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Snowbound - Karen Fenech - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Deathblow by Dana Marton -
At the hearts command - Patricia McLinn -
Cruisin for a seal - Sharon Hamilton - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Danger Close - Kaylea Cross - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Dangerously Hot - Gennita Low -
Sins of the Flesh - Caridad Pineiro - http
Donnajo
Jun 06, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: put-off-to-side
Read/review for honest opinion for Dana Marton

So far I'm only read a few of the books in this box set.

Dana Marton-Deathblow which is part of her series. I've enjoyed the books I've read in the series so far and this one didn't disappoint me either. I loved the romantic suspense storyline with the alpha hero. The storyline just pulled me in. I'm looking forward to reading future books in this series.

Kayea Cross-Danger Cross-Having never read any of this author's books in the past I got pulled in
Rachael
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review**

Deathblow by Dana Marton - Great romantic suspense! I was hooked from the very first page. Joe Kessler has all of the qualities that I look for in a hero. He is protective, compassionate and an all-around good guy. I will definitely be reading more of the Broslin Creek series.

Everlasting by Lori Ryan - Good mix of mystery and romance. I really enjoyed reading about the little town of Evers, Texas. This is the first Lori Ryan book that I
Sherry Haynes
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is an incredible read. One hit after another with suspense and hot sexy men and very strong women in their own way. While I knew some of the authors and have read their work before, this anthology allowed me to gain some new authors that I will definitely place on my must read list. You definitely can't go wrong with this set and it is well worth the value.

Just want to add that while some of the books in the anthology are not the first book in the series, it doesn't keep the read
Lisa
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Dangerously Hot
This short story was tight. I objected to some of the language, but overall it was a fun quick suspenseful read, liberally laced with humor.
Garrison's Creed
Great story. Objected to the foul language, but the story was solid, lots of twists, turns, and angst, with a fabulous happy ending. Real issues between the leads, but they stuck fast and worked through their issues. I'll be looking to read more in the Titan series.
I haven't read all ten stories in this series, but I will.
Judy Pflueger
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good seat of books. Some of the stories make you want to keep turning the pages to see what happens next; they were suspenseful. The collection includes a book of a man who returns to help the a woman he loves and her children and ends up helping the whole town when the military base shuts down. There were a couple of books that did not hold my attention or just wasn't a book that I would enjoy reading. That does not mean they were not well written and they may be enjoyable to ...more
Jill Johns
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This set of stories was a thrilling ride of emotions. Definitely not for the faint of heart or someone who wants a clean sweet read, while not triple x rated or anything it is definitely not for the younger romance readers some scenes are hotter than others. With that said every story kept me captivated turning the page to see what would happen next.

Lori Ryan and Nina Bruhns books took my breath away. I've found some new to me authors I'll be watching out for as well.
Dianne Wagner
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SEXY, HOT alpha males in uniform! What is not to love about these soldiers, SEALs, rangers and cops brought to you by a group of fabulous authors; Sharon Hamilton, Cristin Harber, Kaylea Cross, Gennita Low, Caridad Pineiro, Patricia McLinn, Karen Fenech, Dana Marton, Toni Anderson, Lori Ryan and Nina Bruhns! From the moment I started reading the first novel, I could NOT put this collection down. It is worth more than the 99 pennies they are charging. Buy it, read it, you will love it!
Valerie Earnshaw
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant read, ten stories all stand alone. These make a great read.

I would highly recommend these stories to all who like a good Romance, Mystery Intrigue and Suspense all rolled into one book.

I will not describe the story as it would spoil the outcome.Read and Enjoy.
Hope some more will soon be published.
Kim
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviews for each of the books in this bundle were written and individually posted to Goodreads and Amazon, except for Barely dangerous by Nina Bruhns which was not found in any book search. I would only give it a 1 star if that.
Tina Wickham duckwald
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great deal on some hot alphas

I love these themed box deals. Great authors, great books, and low price. Seals, soldiers, police officers and spies make for some hot alphas. You gotta love a guy in a uniform.
Jennifer Leggett
Absolutely worth the time

I sat for hours reading these stories, a couple I had previously read but a few I absolutely loved. I will definitely recommend this book series to everyone.
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this box-set in exchange of an honest review.

I had previously read a couple of the books in this set and there were some authors I had never read any books from before. It was a great mix of different writing styles and all of them I enjoyed. Definitely worth buying!!
Teresa
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All great stories for a very good cause

This anthology befits a great cause and each author has provided their best novels. I have read 5 of them previously and loved each one. There are some new authors, that I haven't read and can't wait to start their stories.
Agnieszka
Dangerously Hot: 3* / read from May 10 to May 13, 2016 / original 82 pages
nice, very hot, not very realistic but entertaining / graphic sexual content / espionage, RS / Letvia (Georgia, USA (Georgia))
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: 99c Pre-order for 10 Novels and 1 Novella 1 9 Apr 08, 2015 05:47AM
  • Summer Fire: 20 books
  • Hot Alpha SEALs
  • Danger Zone: Tales of Military Passion
  • Save Me, Santa
  • A Little Harmless Military Romance
  • Light Me Up: Seven Steamy Series Starters
  • A Spy for Christmas
  • Elite Metal: Eight-Novel Cohesive Military Romance Boxed Set (Elite Warriors Book 1)
  • Seduction in the Sun Box Set
  • SEALs of Summer 2: A Military Romance Superbundle
  • SEALs of Winter
  • Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Gratis: Midwinter Tales (Gratis Anthologies Book 1)
  • What She Doesn't Know
  • Passionate Kisses Boxed Set
  • Shades of Submission: Fifty by Fifty #1
  • Decorah Security Collection
  • Dangerous Dozen Romantic Suspense Boxed Set
Romance novelist of the following series:

Navy SEAL Books (includes the SEAL Brotherhood, Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3, True Blue SEALs, Band of Bachelors, and Nashville SEALs series)

Golden Vampires of Tuscany (Honeymoon Bite, Mortal Bite)

The Guardians (Guardian Angel Erotic Romance) Heavenly Lover, Underworld Lover

Lives in wine country, Northern California. When not writing, she is getting vera vera di

Bagram Special Ops (5 books)
  • Deadly Descent (Bagram Special Ops, #1)
  • Tactical Strike (Bagram Special Ops, #2)
  • Lethal Pursuit (Bagram Special Ops, #3)
  • Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)
  • Collateral Damage (Bagram Special Ops #5)