Start by marking “Learn Spanish The Gringa Way: "The Easiest Way for English Speakers to Learn Spanish"” as Want to Read:

Step into a new world of learning, in which the journey itself is actually fun and exciting! The Gringa has taken a somewhat "non traditional" approach toward teaching the Spanish language to English speakers. In doing so, she pioneered a system, The Gringa Way, which allows learners to translate their English thoughts into Spanish thoughts and sentences. This total "new a ...more
Published September 25th 2014 by AuthorHouse

To ask other readers questions about Learn Spanish The Gringa Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Learn Spanish The Gringa Way

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Learning Spanish is hard but with this book you will learn Spanish fast and easy.

I first picked up the book with hesitation because everyone says they can teach Spanish easy but they really don't have any understanding and in turn makes it very difficult to learn from them. But this book was really helpful and fun to go through.

Erin takes you step by step through learning Spanish with ease and at points just down right hilarious. My daughter started reading it and she has learned so much in such
Christine
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If learning spanish

I was given this for a honest review. First of was not interested in learning a language but my daughter is take it and said it helped her so if looking for a easy way to learn spanish this is your book.
ѦѺ™
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
as far as i can remember, i had always wanted to learn different languages other than my native tongue. i realized my dream when i majored in two European languages in college. it was both fun and challenging and frustrating at times. it helped though that i was already familiar with Spanish (20 units was part of the curriculum) since a lot of words in my native tongue had Spanish origins or were derived from it.

my love and passion for learning languages has never dwindled and while i was readi
Erin Sieber
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amy