Start by marking “Sail (Wake, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sail (Wake, #2)

Sail

(Wake #2)

This isn’t just a two-year long one-night stand. It’s my life.

This is my life. Our life. It isn’t just some careless affair.

I’ve made the worst decisions a woman could, but I’ll earn my second chance.

She can try keeping all the guilt for herself, but I’m just as much to blame.

Loving Casey wasn’t my biggest mistake. Fighting it for so long was.

I’ll show her how fearl
Published March 29th 2015 by M. Mabie

To ask other readers questions about Sail, please sign up.
M. Mabie Guys - I apologise for just seeing this. Sail will release in February. :)
M. Mabie It most certainly does. Their story hasn't been finished yet.

We need an HEA don't we?! I demand one. :)

Thanks for being interested. I'm really…more
It most certainly does. Their story hasn't been finished yet.

We need an HEA don't we?! I demand one. :)

Thanks for being interested. I'm really excited to share the next part of their story with you.

-M. (less)

Aestas Book Blog
Need. This. Book... NOW.

Book #1 review: http://bit.ly/120fAB1

This isn’t just a two-year long one-night stand. It’s my life.

This is my life. Our life. It isn’t just some careless affair.

I’ve made the worst decisions a woman could, but I’ll earn my second chance.

She can try keeping all the guilt for herself, but I’m just as much to blame.

Loving Casey wasn’t my biggest mistake. Fighting it for so long was.

I’ll show her how fearless our love makes me. I’ll protect her torn heart.

He still
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

After reading Bait, I had to immediately get into this book to find out what was going to happen. So many loose ends are slowly starting to get tied up but will it all work out?

I think the thing that drove me the most crazy was all the inner dialogue. I loved it and I hated it. There's just sooo many good lines but it's just too much and I had a mighty need to skim a lot of it.

And don't even get me started on the steamy scenes. Don't get me wrong, they were pretty good but I defini
Anja
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

...LOVED IT!
Al Del
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS IS MY MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED BOOK FOR 2015!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!

Well, finally a HEA. I was really nervous to start Sail, there was so much angst and pain in book 1 and I had no idea what would happen with Blake and Casey. I think I was expecting too much drama but in the end it was just a love story of two people who were destined for each other and how they endeavoured to make their relationship work. It was great.
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I. Need. This. Book....YESTERDAY.

...I really don't want to wait *sniff*

Jen~KU Book Reviews
**** UPDATE *****
I read a book called Bait. I fell in love with a man named Casey and I wanted to keep him all for myself. Unfortunately, he was in love with a woman named Blake. I pretended I was Blake in my mind while I read though, and that made the experience even more incredible for me.

There were times while I read Bait that I wanted to run Blake over with my car. I wanted to bitch slap her, throat punch her and throttle her—which I did in my imagination too, by the way.

So I’m waiting patie
Becky
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I finished reading Bait, I was SOOO pissed. Never has a character made me want to b****slap them as much as Blake did. She did nothing, and I mean nothing to redeem herself throughout the book and the ending, well that was just the icing on the I hate Blake cake.

So, when it came time to read Sail I was nervous as hell. I wasn't sure if I wanted Casey and Blake to end up together. Blake had to seriously step it up and somehow change my opinion of her. I needed her to prove that she was wort
Three Chicks
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Had anyone ever loved someone as much as I love him?"

M Mabie's Bait was one of my favorite reads for 2014. But that ending was the mother of all cliffys! How could Blake and Casey possibly make things work? What about Grant-Blake's husband? Now that he knows about their affair, where does that leave Blake and Grant's marriage? How long is Casey going to sit back and wait for Blake to leave Grant? And my biggest question-will that slut Aly turn out to be pregnant after she had drunk sex with Cas
Carrie White
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me start by saying I re read BAIT prior to tearing into SAIL and I’ll tell you why.
I was enthralled with BAIT. It was a type of read that sticks with you, even days later.
M. Mabie’s writing style has hooked me once again from page one. Just up and grabbed my heart in one fist demanding me to finish this crazy train.
Sail picks up from where we ended with BAIT so I was extremely glad I got refresher:)
Love triangles are so messy, filled with drama and heartache.
Battling with inside your head…..
The Book Bee
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW: 4.5 stars
"I trusted his heart, my heart's other half, but I needed to be his. Needed him to be mine."

Fair warning....I highlighted SO much during this book...it was hard to get all my feelings in ONE spot just to sit down to write this review. To say that I was happy with this book....I can't say it enough. I loved it. I want more...I don't ever want to leave Casey and Blake's world. It is so full of love and emotion and depth and feeling. It is FULL. It is overflowing. It is complete.
Angie McLain-Fan Girl Book Blog
6 Brilliant and Beautiful Stars, Sail is perfection!

“The best things in life are worth waiting for, honeybee. Otherwise, fairy tales would start with happily ever after.”

I have been anxiously and patiently *HAHAHA* waiting for Sail since I read the very last words of Bait. Needless to say it feels like forever, when in actuality it’s only been a month. I stalked Amazon for a full day and a half, hitting the refresh button, like a junkie needing her next fix! When it finally loaded, I dove in
Sonja
Sail picks up right where Bait ended. Bait had a lot more angst and drama than Sail, but I loved Sail also. Character's development is evident, Blake and Casey are fighting for what they want, and they are really trying to solve all their issues in order to have their HEA. I loved their chemistry, it felt real and believable. And not to forget: Casey is one swoon - worthy man!
R. Holmes
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
6 my favorite curly headed sexy man stars ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let them point their fingers. Without a love like ours, they haven’t really lived. I pity them.

I can’t tell you how proud I am of MO! That woman is a genius with words and I am so glad I stumbled across her over a year ago! She is one of my “go to” authors. One of those authors you will read absolutely anything they put out without even reading the blurb? That’s her..

I read Bait the day that it came out and fell head over heels in love with Casey. I
Mo (The Scarlet Siren)
You guys know how I have been for the release of this book, which is the second book in the Wake series by M. Mabie. After the emotional hurricane that was Bait, I NEEDED this book in my life. It was easily one of my most anticipated books of the year!

Even though we didn’t have to wait THAT long for the book, it seemed like forever. After reading Sail, every minute of the wait was totally worth it.

For me, Sail had a different feel than Bait. Gone was the overwhelming angst, it’s replaced with ov
Cynthia Heisner
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished an ARC of this, my most anticipated book of the year. I love M Mabie's way with words. It was just what I have been begging for. It was 97% happy times. I loved Bait but this one felt different. Casey and Blake did everything wrong in Bait and did everything right in Sail. It was not Honeybee and Lou's conclusion but it left me knowing what their HEA will look like when they get there. I smiled the entire book (except for like 5 pages). This one was the opposite of angst unlike t ...more
Amanda
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg M. Mabie blew it out of the park with this one! I could not put it down. It sucked you in right from the first chapter! It was everything I had hoped for and more after the cliffy that was Bait(which was amazing also) It was so nice to see how Blake and Casey could be together and their relationship blossom! Then it got even better ;) . If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would! A must read for sure!!!
Klaire
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*Gifted for an honest review* 4 stars

“Those f**kers are flapping their light-hearted, winged asses off in there”

This is a difficult review to write simply for the fact that I was so enthralled with Bait that I expected the same from Sail. I feel a little disappointed. It didn’t have that same edge that was ever present in Bait, I didn’t feel it. I was quite lucky in the fact that I read Bait quite late therefore the story was still fresh in my head and Sail continued straight on from Bait. No ga
Sam
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, after finishing Bait, I wanted to choke slam Blake into the nearest wall, slap her senseless and then throw her in front of a train!!! A little harsh right?? Well if you have read the book, you will understand these feelings! If you haven't, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR????? No where in my mind was the shit that chick pulled redeemable! That book ended on the biggest cliffhanger EVER.....resulting in the biggest book hangover EVER!!!!
So when the sign up for Sail came onto the blog, I NE
Kelly Anders
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't even know where to begin. M. Mabie has not only hit a homerun, but the bases were loaded!!

I loved seeing Casey & Blake getting to know each other as a true couple and not an affair - hidden behind the scenes. They have so much chemistry! I love their humor! They really crack me up!

Grant. Well, holy s. h. i. t. Grant. Serious?? If you started out on his side, be prepared to dislike him so immensely that you'll never want to hear that name again. (other than his amazing last name)

Mo t
Bethany
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When we meet Casey and Blake in Bait they were dripping in angst. I didn't think my heart could take anymore. Oh, but it could. The angst has spun into full blown love. The kind of love you read about...see what I did there?

Casey is so genuine. I just love him and even Blake is growing on me. She still has some work to do, but it is hard living up to the perfect that is Casey Moore.

Their love is not without hiccups. There is fidelity doubts, past guilt, fear, work, distance, oh and one other tee
Mary
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Much better than book 1-Bait. I felt like this story had purpose, whereas in book 1 we were just floating through without any communication. We had so much growth between Blake and Casey in this book and it was refreshing and wonderful. I loved how they learned to communicate, be honest, and be there for one another. A great book 2. I'm on to the final book....
Scarlett
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is fabulous. How can anyone be as perfect as Casey?! The author does a great job painting a picture of the characters that a reader can truly imagine. I cannot wait for the third book!!
~Dawn~TUG
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**arc received from the author in exchange for an honest review and cocktails with us at http://www.twounrulygirls.com **
Conny Ale
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5 ⭐
Mejoró algo. Ahora siento que entiendo un poco más la visión de cada uno. La modalidad sigue siendo igual que el libro anterior. Capítulos alternados con cada POV
No sé si leerme la tercera parte si… lo estoy pensando. Me gustó como quedó … veremos qué pasa.
Candy
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you’re anything like me, you’ve been awaiting the release of Sail since the moment you finished Bait, before it even had a title. M. Mabie has created two characters that burrow their way into your heart and in a sense force you to root for them, despite how at odds it may have been with your conscience at times. Sail is no exception to this deep-rooted emotion and left me feeling fulfilled in so many ways, yet bereft in a few others.

“The heaven she helped create. The hell she’d put us throu
MJ
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-books
The incredibly angst-filled adventure that is the Wake series, has entered some calmer seas with Sail. This second book is a clear departure from all the turmoil, all the hurt, all the bad decisions both Casey and Blake made in Bait and it was needed.

This time around, it felt as if I was completely privy to the most private of moments between these two lovers. Written in alternating POV's, the time for denying true feelings and emotions is over. We get complete honesty this time around and it wa
Sandra
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, once again M.Mabie has wrote another awesome book!
 photo 7921741_zpsc666a454.gif

I've been a huge fan of M.Mabie since Fade In and then Bait happened.
 photo 3130676_zpse102487b.gif
Casey, Casey, Casey.....This man, he makes my girl parts tingle!!
 photo 5126907_zps4c007d0b.gif
Be prepared to add him to your book boyfriend list ladies and gents!!

Blake was totally redeemed in this book though. She had quite the hate following after Bait but I just felt for her in Sail.
 photo 6802382_zps071edf80.gif

So if you haven't already put Sail on your TBR's WTF are you waiting for??!! Do it!!!

Shelley Jarin
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sail continues where Bait ended..I have to admit when i read Bait, i was crying all over with all the heartache & pain that both Casey & Blake went through and reading Sail gave me a roller coaster of emotions. I love Casey & Blake's banter in Bait, i love it more in Sail. I was laughing & smiling more as my reading progress and falling in love more with Casey. Both he & Blake grew and learned from their mistakes that their relationship went from a long one night stand into g ...more
Pixie
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
OK I loved the first book. Maybe I’ll attempt this at some other point in time but sadly I wasn’t invested anymore in a HEA for these two. Maybe too much time had passed. The first book truly broke my heart and maybe we just should have left it that way. I also think over time I have actually come to loath Blake. This shit went on for YEARS!!!! She had chance after chance. DNF’d at 40%. Maybe I’ll try it again after I forget I hate this girl.
M. Mabie lives in Illinois with her husband. She writes unconventional love stories and tries to embody "real-life romance."

She cares about politics, but will not discuss them in public. She uses the same fork at every meal, watches Wayne's World while cleaning, and lets her dog sleep on her head. She has always been a writer. In fact, she was born with a pen in her hand, which almost never happen

Wake (3 books)