Start by marking “How to Style Your Brand: Everything You Need to Know to Create a Distinctive Brand Identity” as Want to Read:

The right brand identity has the power to attract, engage and compel people to do business with you. But for many entrepreneurs, creating an effective brand can be a challenge.

Whether you're a start-up on a lemonade budget, or a seasoned entrepreneur planning on working with a professional, an understanding of the process is essential.

In this comprehensive workbook, F

Published August 15th 2015 by Copper Beech Press (first published May 12th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about How to Style Your Brand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Style Your Brand

Shog Al Maskery
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great easy to read book for beginners in branding and design.
Ahmad Badghaish
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well organized book. Sometimes I thought it was too shallow, but I think it’s a good introduction to the field.
Zia Eubanks
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Fiona really has the ability to guide the reader in a way that gets to the real core of your brand. Her book helped me so much in designing my new website and online platform. I have a new confidence and foundation that I didn't have before. She also has some wonderful downloads on her website.
Morag
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arketing
This is a hard review to write, as I think I might have just not been the intended audience but I'm doing it anyway....

It was very basic and isn't aimed towards people who have the basics of design down. As a marketer, it is VERY important that I know enough about design so I can work with the design team to create something that is aesthetically pleasing but also gets the message across. So if you're new to the marketing game I'd recommend this book.

BUT, the designs and examples are very Pinte
Alex Truta
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: purchased
4.5 out of 5 stars? That must be a joke.

As a newly graduated Graphic Design student with a focus on Branding and Visual Identity, I find this book EXTREMELY basic, so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone pursuing a career in Branding.

I feel that the target audience this book is trying to reach is blogging teenage girls (not literally, but feels like it), so I see it best suited and actually informative for people that had no idea about what Visual Identity is and how to approach the subject in orde
Layan Ibrahim
Nov 08, 2018 rated it liked it
مثل أي كتاب يتحدث عن البراند والتصميم
هذا الكتاب ليس للمصممين أو المسوقين فقط، الكتاب لكل شخص يملك مشروع تجاري يريد العمل مع مصمم أو يفضل يصمم الهوية بنفسه.

إذا كنت تعمل في مجال التصميم وعندك معلومات أساسية عن المجال، هذا الكتاب غير موجه لك.

لإنه يحتوي على معلومات سطحية عن البراند وتصميم الهوية، أعتقد أنها غير كافية أو انها محصورة على أنواع معينة من المشاريع مثل تصميم وتنسيق منشورات انستقرام.
أو هوية بلوق.

بشكل عام أسلوب الكتاب يشبه پينترست ستايل، الصور والأمثلة ،ممل نوعاً ما والأمثله متشابهه ومكرره.
Diana
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I do not have a brand to style and read the book simply because it looked interesting and promised to provide new information, ideas and resources.

It did not dissapoint - it delivered all that in a concise, well-structured manner, covering what I would imagine are the basics of styling a brand, while asking a lot of (relevant) questions and offering guidance.
Julija Tarvydė
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is an easy to read set of ground rules for beginners in brand creation and small business owners. It helps you to create very first steps in your brand identity and provides the main idea how to start, get inspiration. The variety of examples could be wider.
Maggie
Feb 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: small-business
Pretty basic design information if you're looking to do your own logo and create a brand identity. Beautiful photos and examples but was looking for something a little more in depth.
Lori Fortini
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you only get one book on branding - this is the one!
Shirley Houston
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very insightful & helpful!
Fiona
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really supported the rebrand of my business.
Susan
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant for small bix owners and bloggers
Sally Akins
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my goals this year was to increase the number of non-fiction books I read. And I particularly wanted to read books that will help me improve my blog. When I bought Capture Your Style, this book showed up in the recommended items below it.

How to Style your Brand takes you step by step through the branding process. From mood boards and the psychology of colour, to fonts and illustrations, each step is carefully broken down and explained. It’s a very useful book, whether you are developing y
Sophie
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
really helpful for anyone looking to stand or update a brand, I loved the images and the use to seasons to define your brands... must have for beginners.
Jennie Walker
May 25, 2017
Sunny
Feb 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Performance Appraisal Phrase Book: The Best Words, Phrases, and Techniques for Performace Reviews
  • Dual Transformation: How to Reposition Today's Business While Creating the Future
  • The Grid: The Decision-making Tool for Every Business (Including Yours)
  • One Little Spark!: Mickey's Ten Commandments and The Road to Imagineering
  • The Best Team Wins: The New Science of High Performance
  • Curation: The Power of Selection in a World of Excess
  • Uplifting Service
  • Apple Confidential 2.0: The Definitive History of the World's Most Colorful Company
  • Design a Better Business: New Tools, Skills, and Mindset for Strategy and Innovation
  • The Harvard Business Review Manager's Handbook: The 17 Skills Leaders Need to Stand Out
  • Key Management Models: The 60+ Models Every Manager Needs to Know
  • Illuminate: Ignite Change Through Speeches, Stories, Ceremonies and Symbols
  • Matchmakers: The New Economics of Multisided Platforms
  • The Conquer Kit: 8 Passion-Fueled Steps to Grow Your Dream Business
  • The Style Strategy: A Less-Is-More Approach to Staying Chic and Shopping Smart
  • Harry Potter Colouring Book #3 Magical Places & Characters