Start by marking “Worth It (Forbidden Men, #6)” as Want to Read:
Worth It (Forbidden Men, #6)

Worth It

(Forbidden Men #6)

I fell in love once.

It was amazing. She was amazing. Life was amazing.

I lived for each time I could see her, and nothing else mattered, not that our families were enemies, our time together was forbidden, or we had to meet in secret.

Our love could conquer all.

Until it didn't.

So I was ripped away from the love of my life and shoved into hell, forced to continue without her.
Paperback, 1st, 395 pages
Published August 25th 2015 by Linda Kage

To ask other readers questions about Worth It, please sign up.
Antonella He appears in tens prologue.
He appears in tens prologue.
WORTHLESS Knox’s Story Wait... Knox? Who’s Knox? He’s a new guy. Asher isn’t quite ready for his turn yet, so get ready for Knox Parker next!(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Babydoll I didn't hate it but I get your point, that was private information and the both of them were more than a little nosy. Your right it wasn't their…moreI didn't hate it but I get your point, that was private information and the both of them were more than a little nosy. Your right it wasn't their place.(less)
The Deal by Elle KennedyConfess by Colleen HooverThe Mistake by Elle KennedyManwhore by Katy EvansKyland by Mia Sheridan
Top Romances Of 2015
549 books — 2,344 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasConfess by Colleen HooverThe Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsThe Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Best Books of 2015
2,837 books — 5,111 voters

More lists with this book...

Christy
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!

photo ad8eaa8b-3842-4ca9-a7e8-b763e327ce44_zpslf8rfp5y.jpg

Worth It is the sixth book in Linda Kage’s Forbidden Men series. I love these books so much. Knox and Felicity are newer characters to the gang, more loosely connected to the others so I wasn’t sure how I would connect with their story. I shouldn’t have worried. Linda brought her ‘A’ game with this one. Knox and Felicity’s story was heart wrenching, beautiful and completely emotional. It went from present to past- from dark to light, from hard to read to easy. This one had a different f
Linda Kage
Jun 11, 2015 marked it as wrote-it  ·  (Review from the author)

CURIOUS ABOUT BOOK 6??

I finally have some answers!

New Title : WORTH IT (It's not going to be "Worthless" after all, sorry! I change my mind too much, I know.)

Release Date : Definitely August 2015...I think! Okay, I don't really know yet. But I'm pretty sure it'll be August...ish!

Why isn't it Asher's turn now? He'll star in Book 7, for sure. I just needed to set up a couple more things in his background before he was ready for his story. Trust me, you'll see what I mean after reading Worth It!

Who
• Lisa •
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
FOUR KNOX PARKER STARS.

Our love could conquer all. Until it didn't.

description

Linda Kage has pulled it out the bag with the latest in her forbidden men series and once again I find myself blown away by her obvious talent. Starting from book one way back in 2013 I never would have imagined that Linda Kage would be on book six of her forbidden men series and I have to admit I'm hoping that Linda has a lot more to come in this addictive group of books.

What's it all about?
When two young adults from differen
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3.5 Emotional Read Stars

photo 14959199_zps43mnerou.gif

I may do a real review on this book later but I just don't feel like it right now. I have too many feels to put thoughts down and I really want to start Asher's book without stopping to write a review for this one. I will say it was a good read but very sad at times.
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 stars :::

If you’re a fan of heart-meltingly sweet bad boys, tortured heroes, forbidden romances, and intense second chance love stories, then you have to read this book!! I read it from start to finish in one non-stop sitting because I honestly just could not put it down!!! It was well-written, loaded with feels, and kept my heart racing!! You can read this as a standalone and it’s a top recommendation!!

This was one of those books that I wanted to read as so
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I craved every little second I got to see her, but I knew I should stay away. It was torment, the two cravings rivaling and constantly churning in me, playing tug-of-war between what my heart wanted and what I knew was best.

Wow. Suffice it to say that I'm drained. This book absolutely gutted me. It was devastating and beautiful all at once and I loved every painful second of it. Worth It is unlike any other book this author's ever written. It has much darker undertones than the othe
Ramona
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is officially the saddest from the series! It is impossible that the next 3 will get more heartbreaking or dramatic than this one.

I am truly lost for words and when I think back at what I've read, my heart hurts. All of Linda's books are fantastic, with strong messages behind them, but this one resonated and became louder, brighter and left you with a bitter sweet feeling. You are happy by the end of the story, but in the same time you can't forget that you've read something so sad.

The
Brandi

description
The beginning of Knox and Felicity's relationship was perfection - sweet and innocent. Knox Parker and Felicity Bainbridge were meant to be enemies, their families have made it no secret they despise one another. But one summer day, Knox and Felicity run into each other, literally, and they quickly learn they don't share their families opinions, at least when it comes to each other. Knox and Felicity begin to secretly meet in the woods between their homes and love blooms.

When Knox and Felicity a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
IT'S LIVE http://amzn.to/1WQ8Pd3

4,5 EMOTIONAL STARS

It's true that I'm a big fan of this series!I love Linda Kage and I'm so excited every time I read a new book and always I'm curious to see who is next!I will admit that my favorite forbidden man is Ten but after reading this book Knox has become my second favorite man!

"My heart hasnt changed."I grew up and tried to move on,but right here...."She pummeled her chest with her fist."This is still the same,and since the moment you ran into me in
NiCoLeTa E.
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***4,5 ^^^Was it really worth it???^^^ stars for especially KNOX PARKER***
(Sorry Felicity that i don't include you too!!!)

I really don't know what to say about this book!!!
By now, all of you... my friends, you know how much i love all the forbidden men and Knox wasn't an exception... But i will admit that his story was the most fucked up story from all the previous stories of those troubled men...

It felt like a pure torture...
My heart was about to explode as i was witnessing all these shits t
S.M. West
4.5 "Unbreakable Bond" STARS

"I think the worth of a person comes more from who you are and less from what you are."

Wow, this was my first Linda Kage read and absolutely LOVED it!!! Such a wonderful story with so many feels. This was a second chance romance like no other I've read. It's not pretty and there were serious moments where it was dark and devastating. Ms. Kage slayed me with the harsh reality but in such a way that I couldn't put this down. My emotions were all over the place.

Knox Par
Jennifer Kyle
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Full review to come for Knox & Felicity.

description

*ARC provided by the lovely Linda Kage in exchange for an honest review*
Beverly
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing

The Forbidden Men Series is a must read for me and I will openly admit to completely stalking Linda Kage to see when her next book will be releasing. I had no idea what to expect from Knox or how he story would play out, but this story, OMG the feels. I loved it!

Knox and Felicity are from completely different worlds, but literally live acres apart. Felicity family is town royalty and very wealthy. Knox's
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1V6Ptyv
Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/1ESYEtd

I can't get enough of this series, it just gets better and better and never could it be described as boring. This is the sixth book and follows two brand new characters who are now part of the Forbidden Men family. From past to present we go on a journey that is quite heartbreaking and a little darker than what we have come to expect from Linda Kage.

Knox Parker and Felicity Bainbridge come from two op
Geri Reads
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was definitely darker than the books in this series. There were some lighthearted moments courtesy of Ten but they were few and far between.

A lot of things I liked...

Knox. His backstory was heartbreaking especially how he grew up, which made what happened to him was even more horrible. This guy just couldn't catch a break. Sometimes, it felt like too much. He lost so much and as much I was happy he got his HEA, I feel like it wasn't enough. He deserved so much more than just HEA. Don'
Amanda
Aug 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, angst
3 'too sad for me' stars

I can't bring myself to rate this higher despite all the feelings the author invoked in me. I can't find fault in the writing or deny my emotional engagement with the story. But I also can't use the word 'enjoy' to describe my reading experience because I feel more depressed/sad/angry than happy.

The story was told in alternate chapters of THEN and NOW.

In THEN, we witnessed the blossoming love between the rich, Felicity Bainbridge and white trash, Knox Parker. They are th
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
5 Trouble tree stars

Usually, I'm put off by flashbacks. They are too often used as page-fillers and add next to nothing to the story. Here, it felt like 70% of the story was in the flashback and I couldn't had been happiert.

You know that ideal first love, that summer love when you're a teenager and the world around you seems so vivid and new, suddenly exciting and full of life? That's what this book is about. Sure, the "present-day" narration is a second-chance romance, but the real story happen
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
description

What a ride !! Those last 20% sucked me in completely. I just let a breath I didn't know I was holding. And I won't even start to think about that epilogue because shit it was a huge teaser for Ashers's book ! I don't like to wait

But Back to "Worth it"

description

The story of Felicity and Knox was poignant, heart-breaking and beautiful, all at the same time.
Worth it is told in dual pov between now and then and to me it
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Quick review:
A fantastic feels-filled second chance romance! Going back and forth from the past 6 years ago to the present, this is the story of Knox and Felicity, a boy from the bad side of town and a girl from the affluent side. One summer when they are teens they fall in love, only to be separated by horrible circumstances. Now years later, Knox and Felicity have crossed paths again and are different people.

Linda Kage delivers a beautiful love story full of happiness and loss, sadness and hop
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ

***3.75 stars***
“This is the story of how felicity Bainbridge changed my life forever, starting one summer day long ago after I was forced to change a dirty diaper...”
~Knox Parker.
description

Knox and Felicity’s family are from different ends of social spectrum and have been enemies for as long as they can remember, but their lives get tangled up when they meet accidentally in woods one summer during their teenage. They wanted to hate each other but underneath their family names they were just a boy and g
Talltree
Aug 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
This H, he's probably got the worst luck in the whole world..and the h is the cause of most of his problems. If he hadn't ever met h, his life would have been so much better!!!

Whatever; kind of Romeo-Juliet YA romance going on, past-present chapters alternating, H gets shafted every single time (view spoiler)
Mysza
Aug 06, 2015 marked it as for-review
ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Wendy

I absolutely loved this book. It was sweet, sexy, raw and at times heartbreaking. Felicity and Knox meet in the woods behind their houses when she is 15, and he's 18. It was hate at first sight, because of their families. Her family is rich and they are snobs. His family is dirt poor and his dad is a drunk. Then there is also the issue with her brother getting his sister pregnant and then denying everything.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor what a mess gif
Now we all know what they say...opposites attract and that's certainly the case here. Th
AJ
“Love doesn't understand time. It doesn't care if people change. It just grows where it grows.”

Knox Parker you own me!

I love, love, loved this book! A beautiful and highly emotional second-chance romance featuring a devastatingly tortured hero and a strong, instantly loveable heroine. Knox and Felicity's story is beautifully written and had me completely enthralled from start to finish, sucked into a love story that is both heartwarming and heartbreaking, with the fantastic characte
Violina The Romance Lover
4 “Love doesn’t understand time. It doesn’t care if people change. It just grows where it grows.” stars

Worth it is the sixth book in Frobidden Men series. In this book we meet Knox & FeliCity . Two people that are destined to hate each other and two souls that are destined to fall inlove with each other!

Their story was heartbreakingly beautiful, filled with angst, hatred, worry but despite
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I'm happy I gave this a shot! I had been wish-washy because the reviews are kind of all over the place, but I followed my gut and just dove right in. I have really enjoyed this whole series! While it isn't near the top (Be My Hero is my numero uno), I still enjoyed it. What made it such a lower rating for me was the ending. I really needed a HEA and a jump ahead epilogue would've been greatly appreciated by this *points at self* epilogue whore! I just felt like this c
Dilek VT
I love Linda Kage’s FORBIDDEN MEN series and this is Book 6 in the series. I recommend you to read them in order to meet the characters at the right time.

This book is the painful love story of two lovers: Knox & Felicity... We didn't know them or we hadn't met them in the other books but here we learn how they are connected to the group of friends in the series.

Our heroine Felicity has blue eyes and red hair whereas our hero Knox has brown eyes and dark hair.

They are the children of two fam
Denise Lancaster
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
Edit 22/01/ 16

Ya sé, ya sé. Ya hice mi descargo hace tiempo sobre este "libro" pero hoy recordé algo que cuando hice la reseña no mencioné y me dio tanta bronca. La autora claramente no tiene la más mínima idea sobre el trabajo de un psicólogo/terapeuta y me enferma que falte el respeto así a una profesión para la que la gente se forma y estudia AÑOS. Pueden creer que en el libro la protagonista decide que no necesita estudiar psicología (como había clamado en su adolescencia que quería), porqu
Suzana
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Love doesn’t understand time. It doesn’t care if people change. It just grows where it grows.” “And it bloomed inside us."
Haidoulina
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What can I say??? I love this series...
I loved Knox because he's playing it strong but actually he's been hurt so much... Physically and emotionally... He's just amazing and his self-loathing made me to want to hug the life out of him...
And I loved Felicity because she's sweet and full of life and only wants someone to see her for who she is and love her for that... And plus she's a bookworm... How not to love her???
  • Hearts of Blue (Hearts, #4)
  • The Traveling Woman (Traveling, #2)
  • Kane's Hell
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)
  • Heartless (The Chasing Hearts Series, #1)
  • Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)
  • Silent Scars
  • A Girl by Any Other Name
  • Beyond What is Given (Flight & Glory, #3)
  • Love and Decay 2, Episode Eleven (Love and Decay 2, #11)
  • Finding Dandelion (Dearest, #2)
  • Unraveling Josh (Ellery College, #3)
  • Sweet Soul (Sweet Home, #4; Carillo Boys, #3)
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
  • Heart of the Wolf
  • Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers, #4)
  • Armor (New World, #2)
Linda writes romance fiction from YA to adult, contemporary to fantasy. Most Kage stories lean more toward the lighter, sillier side with a couple meaningful moments thrown in. Focuses more on entertainment value and emotional impact.

Published since 2010. Went through a 2-year writing correspondence class in children’s literature from The Institute of Children’s Literature. Then graduated with Bac

Forbidden Men (10 books)
  • Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1)
  • To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men, #2)
  • Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men, #4)
  • A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men, #5)
  • The Girl's Got Secrets (Forbidden Men, #7)
  • Priceless (Forbidden Men, #8)
  • Consolation Prize (Forbidden Men, #9)
  • The Price of Mason (Forbidden Men, #10)
“I think the worth of a person comes more from who you are and less from what you are.” 19 likes
“I don’t know who I am anymore. But I know I still love you. I always have, and I always will.” 13 likes