Start by marking “Own Me (Rent Me #2)” as Want to Read:
Own Me (Rent Me #2)

Own Me

(Rent Me #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  134 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Alternate cover edition can be found here.

Russian mobster Dmitri Dubrovsky weds former rent boy Brennen Brady.

Two husbands, deeply in love and lust, continue to doubt each other’s commitment and believe the worst. Dmitri’s possessiveness collides with Brennen’s jealousy and insecurity.

Brennen desires to fully submit and satisfy his husband’s every need, if only Dmitri w
Published April 18th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Own Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Own Me

really liked it 4.00  ·

♣️ Lynda ♣️
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Brennan and Dmitri are back and are now married.
They still have problems with mistrust and there are plenty of times when one or both are flying off the handle. Punishments abound!

We meet Adrik who seems really sorry for his treatment of Brennan but I still am not sure if I trust him.

Trouble is brewing and I wonder how bad things will get before they are better..
Lisa Cullinan
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-read
Oh Bren, Bren, Bren!

Own Me is something else! Bren and Dimitri are driving me nuts. Now that they're a married couple, one would think that they're both secure and snuggly in wedded bliss. But wait, we're not talking about your average, settled, lovey-dovey couple. Bren is still up to his old antics of acting like a spoiled brat, Mischa is still yelling at everyone, and Dimitri is, well, I don't know what he is! Either does Bren, and that's the whole problem. In Rent Me, Bren was raised by Misch
Pamela Wilson
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was thrilled that Brina wrote a sequel for Rent Me. I have fallen in love with her characters and was happy to read their continuing story. I couldn't put this book down until I finished it! Lots of hot sex and character growth!
I'll try not to give too many spoilers.
Brennen and Dmitiri have some bumps in their relationship. Brennen is working with an old client, who happens to have been his favorite. Dmitri is hiding something from Brennen and still treating him like a child at times and not a
Simply Just Jen
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Dimitri and Brennan are back!! I loved the first book and this one did not disappoint. Brennan is caught between still acting like a spoiled child and trying to become a man. Dimitri has made a 360 turn now that he has married Brennan. He has gave up his secret Russian business and his rent boy business. trust is still the hardest thing with these two men. They both don't know how to move forward from their father/ (almost) son relationship to the lovers/marriage relationship. They still don't c ...more
Tina
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING LOVED IT!!! I wanted so much to see Brennan and Dmitri together as a married couple, after reading "Rent Me". I am so pleased that Brina Brady delivered a stellar sequel to their story, it did not disappoint. I fell in love with Brennan all over again, and I was shaking my head when he would get his pretty ass in trouble. Of course Dmitri was left with to no other alternative, but to put his love marks all over that pretty behind. As a married couple they live the BDSM lifest
Mary Pruitt
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Between Dmitri and Brennen, their marriage was going like crazy between jealousy and the secrets being kept. Once everything is revealed, you will see since I am not going to spoil the story to you. It really is a beautiful story, Brennen facing his past, and Dmitri facing his family crisis that have turned to threats. This is definitely a good read! Thanks, Brina!!!
Tyler May
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. What a perfect continued story. Full review to come soon!
Kim
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great continuation of the series. This is a mm contemporary story. The same two MC and more of their story together off to read book 3
Pam Kay
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brina Brady has done a brilliant job with the second novel of the "Rent Me" Series. 'Own Me' is a dramatic, emotional, loving, sexy and BDSM book that will keep you wanting for more. The story line is strong with the ongoing connection to the first book. The characters are complex with multidimensional levels to their personalities, but I've come to fall in love with both Dimitri and Brennen. Dimitri and Brennen are now married and in a very complex, somewhat confusing relationship for both men. ...more
Love Bytes Reviews
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Heart Review by Jenna

Sexy and dysfunctional newlyweds. With copious amounts of sex, jealousy, and back stabbing, there is never a dull moment between Dmitri and Brennen. Own Me is the second book in the Rent Me series. Although, it appears to be written as a standalone, I advise reading Rent Me first.

Brennen, a former rent boy and first year law student, and his husband, Dmitri, a retired Russian mobster, are newlyweds. Brennen has high expectations for their marriage, but the couple still has
Mandy
Loved it. Bren and Dimitri are married now, however their insecurities and jealousies are putting a strain on the relationship. Also add in a mafia war and it's a bit of a wild ride.

What I really love about these books is that the characters are so well developed and drive the story. Thought it was only going to be a two part series, but the ending makes it obvious that there is more to come. Yay, look forward to more from these characters. There are some great secondary characters in the story
Tracy Perry
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book was great, loved it!! Kept loving Brennen more & more but he needed to stop assuming things, grrrrr... He made me mad!! Dmetri,oh my, he does love Brennen so much, they both deserve each other though, the arguments have to stop, goods things, then bam... Bad things happen to them. I'm glad they talked things through & hopefully they can have their HEA :) Speaking of, will there be another book? They need another book please ;)
Libbsmm
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, more drama but kind of a cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next one.
JJ
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was provided free in exchange for a fair and honest review for Love Bytes. Go there to check out other reviews, author interviews, and all those awesome giveaways. Click below.
 photo 11014879_970988406253334_3984928259579074216_n_zpsm8c6semk.jpg

Brennen, a former rent boy and
Grein Murray
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much I had to read it twice. I bought the ebook but had to have the paperback as well. Brina's characters are so easy to bond with. Bremen and Dmitri have come a long way in their relationship but still have some things to work on as a married couple. It's still very taboo for Russians to be gay which causes some trouble for Dmitri but he will not betray his love or relationship with Brennen. Bremen and Dmitri have some hot sex in this book just like in Rent Me but now as a ...more
Dana
I recently read Rent Me and absolutely loved it! Therefore I was super excited to read this sequel, which I loved just as much.

It was great to see all the much loved and much hated characters again. And actually see many new sides to everyone.

Like the first book, this one wrapped up very nicely, but left a possibility for more down the road. I hope we get to see more of these characters and how the next chapter in their lives pans out.

And as a side note, I hope to see Mark get his own book in t
Donna
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dmitri, you can tell the war he's fighting in his head. He sees Brennen as a son but also as his lover and husband. He gives him everything, he loves him so much. Brennen, I felt sorry for him at first, yes I get where he's coming from but he needs to grow up, stop throwing temper tantrum, and deal with the fact that the man he loves may not be perfect, but he gives him everything he needs and wants. All he wants in return is respect and to protect him with his life. Everytime Bren doesn't get h ...more
Inca
Aug 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: my-stuff
I was not overly impressed by book one, but having bought both it would be a waste not to read them. And this book was decent enough until it was like "The End" and you just sit there with the feeling "and then what happened".
This book definitely have a cliffhanger like ending which is not what I expected or wanted... I guess there will be a book three at some point that you have to buy to get the complete story.
Kristy
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ou know how sequels aren't as good as the first? This one surpasses the first book! It is the perfect sequel!!! It felt like coming home being with them again!! Brina is an amazing author!!!! I slowed down at the end of the book simply because I didn't want to let them go!!!

Watching their relationship grow is wonderful!!!! I can't wait to read more of her books!!! She is definitely an auto click for me!!!
booklover
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT !!!!!!!
Absolutely loved the first installment of Dmitri and Brennen and was really excited to see how things progressed with them, to see if Bren stopped having tantrums, if Dmitri stopped treating him like a child, and the consequences of them marrying. And it didn't fail to meet all my expectations !! Plenty of angst, and drama and it had me hooked straight away. I now need the next book in the series asap !
Diane Dannenfeldt
I really enjoyed this one expect for Brennan's insecurities and always jumping to the wrong conclusions. That was way over done. I did like seeing the danger starting to come to the forefront and have to see what happens. Hopefully in the next book their jealousy and insecurities will be tempered some.
Sam Thorne
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sometimes I wondered how these guys were going to hold it together, given the tempestuousness, but it's a convincing story that's much about soothing the heart as beating the wilfulness out of Brennen's backside.

A lot of love and talent has gone into this. Well worth your time buying and reading!
Dee Jonas
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. A perfect sequel to one of my favorite couples. Trial seem to follow them, but in true fashion they deal with it the only way they can. Truly, a big fan of Ms. Brady and can't wait for more from her.
Tierra
May 14, 2015
Julie
Nov 29, 2015
willow
rated it did not like it
Jun 21, 2015
Dawn Thompson
May 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I read and write M/M Gay Erotica/Romance novels.

I am a retired high school teacher with a Master's Degree from California State University of Long Beach and UCLA.

I taught various high school subjects including the following:world history, math, Algebra, Careers, CAHSEE prep, Independent Studies,science, Adult School, Orientation, and even middle school for three years. Let's not talk about the mid

Rent Me (5 books)
  • Rent Me (Rent Me #1)
  • Make Me (Rent Me Series, #3)
  • For Me (Rent Me Series, #4)
  • Find Me (Rent Me, #5)