Start by marking “Forbidden Waters (Mica and Lexy #2)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Waters (Mica and Lexy #2)

Forbidden Waters (Mica & Lexy #1 #2)

After nearly being killed by drug dealers during an April hiking trip, Lexy and Mica are now on lock down. Their parents want them to stay safe and in town...but where's the fun in that?
Bored and frustrated by these new restrictions and the fact they can't hang out with their new boyfriends at will, the girls decide to take a sneaky boat ride across the lake, which isn't s
Published (first published May 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Waters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Waters

Rae Sontheyon
May 21, 2015 Rae Sontheyon rated it it was amazing
Annoying Company, Scary Lake Adventure and Running From A Madman . . .

Mica and Lexy are at it again! Seriously those girls are too much for their own good. Where one goes the other follows and this time around the duo head into trouble that leads to more danger than they can handle. It's probably a good thing they have each other and some boyfriends who are there when the girls find themselves in more trouble than they can handle.

The girls are adjusting to life after their close encounter with t
May 22, 2015 Shy rated it it was amazing
what I love with these series with Mica and Lexy was the fact that anyone of us can relate into them. Probably not so much as with the adventures they went through but the characters character, attitude, reactions... it's all so familiar because at one point of our lives we've been in the age Mica and Lexy has been, We've been the impulsive, a bit immature and over confident teen agers growing into adult that they currently are. And of course, who can forget that feeling of falling in love the f ...more
May 21, 2015 Lindsay rated it really liked it
In Forbidden Waters, Mica and Lexy have managed to stumble into a whole new life threatening journey. Except this time, they've brought a friend along for the ride. Okay, so maybe "friend" is a strong word... Tracey annoys them both to no end, but she's tagging along anyway!

The girls are stranded in the NZ forest once again, so close to home and yet still so far. I felt right at home in Te Anau and found myself missing the lush green wilderness. Lucky for me, I've never run into any of the same
Jun 13, 2015 Td rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Waters (Mica & Lexy Book 2) by Melissa Pearl & Brenda Howson
5 stars

These two girls manage to unwittingly get into trouble all the time. I absolutely love how they have each other's back at every turn. Their friendship is the epitome of what a true friendship should be. Their situations and dilemmas are both dangerous and funny.
This sequel is written just as well as the first, it's a great story of friendship, trust, compassion, and learning to appreciate someone else's differe
Jun 08, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great adventure read for adventurous girls.

I enjoyed Forbidden Territory, so was excited when they released Forbidden Waters. And I wasn't disappointed.

Based in Te Anau, New Zealand, this book is a must read for any teenager.

Awesome characters, Lexy and Mica are best friends and the things they get up to are just the sort of mischief and mayhem all teenagers get into, except often the adventures go a little awry.

Highly recommend.
Heidi Lis
May 16, 2015 Heidi Lis rated it it was amazing
Reading this book takes you back the fun times back in high school. I really enjoyed the friendship between Lexy and Mica. These girls really take us on a fun filled ride.

I must say the added drama and suspense was engaging and kept my attention till the last page. The unknown of the mystery man was an unexpected surprise, and I had no idea where it was going to take us.

I loved this book, and am a huge Melissa Pearl fan. Give this series a try, you won't be disappointed.
Kristin Scearce
May 05, 2015 Kristin Scearce rated it it was amazing
Love this series so much! These authors are amazing together, and their stories just keep getting better and better. Can't wait to get my hands on the next one!!

5 stars and then some =)
Melissa Pearl
Jan 18, 2016 Melissa Pearl rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Melissa Pearl was born in Auckland, New Zealand, but has spent much of her life abroad, living in countries such as Jordan, Cyprus and Pakistan... not to mention a nine month road trip around North America with her husband. "Best. Year. Ever!!" She is a trained elementary teacher, but writing is her passion. Since becoming a full time mother she has had the opportunity to pursue this dream and her ...more
More about Melissa Pearl...

Mica & Lexy #1 (2 books)