Start by marking “Play It Again, Dan (The Murphys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Play It Again, Dan (The Murphys, #1)

Play It Again, Dan (The Murphys #1)

Falling in love is easy, right? Tell that to Kate Shaw, the queen of failed relationships. Kate’s never been in love and believes she’s incapable of emotional connections. Enter Detective Daniel Murphy. Can he convince her that what they share is forever? He’s playing for keeps - she better keep up. Play It Again, Dan, Book 1 of Tess Delacour’s new contemporary romance ser ...more
Published March 30th 2015 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Play It Again, Dan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play It Again, Dan

Douglas
Mar 30, 2015 Douglas rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance Fans
Recommended to Douglas by: My wife
An excellent read from a new author. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The main characters, Kate and Dan, have depth and they have to peel back the layers of their personalities to discover the true natures of each other and themselves. Dating is awkward enough, a stalker fixated on Kate complicates matters. The closeness of the Murphy family delightfully broaden the tale. I'm looking forward to more adventures from this clan!
Clarissa
Mar 31, 2015 Clarissa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Contemporary romance fans
Recommended to Clarissa by: A friend
Great love story. I read it in one sitting, couldn't put it down. The characters were well developed and it had just enough twists and turns to add suspense to the romance aspect. Loved the addition of cooking and music. Looking forward to more from this author!
K.T. Black
Apr 01, 2015 K.T. Black rated it really liked it
A reluctant ADA, a mysterious stalker, and a determined detective. This was an entertaining read. It had me rooting for Dan to not only catch the bad guy, but to also get the girl. Left me guessing until the end.
Rosanna Leo
Apr 01, 2015 Rosanna Leo rated it really liked it
An entertaining read, one that kept me guessing as to the villain's identity. I look forward to reading more by Ms. Delacour.
Megan Randall
Apr 19, 2015 Megan Randall rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. A combination of music, mystery and love! A great combination. I can't wait for the next one!
Kathy Cornet
Apr 01, 2015 Kathy Cornet rated it it was amazing
Fast moving. A real page turner. Surprise ending.
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it really liked it
May 29, 2015
Kailynn Jones
Kailynn Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Jessica Cale
Jessica Cale marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Michelle ♣ Ndayeni
Michelle ♣ Ndayeni marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Nicole S.
Nicole S. marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Cate
Cate marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Tess Delacour writes spicy contemporary romance fiction that is sexy and modern, with a generous dose of fun and humor. The characters in her books are friends who live inside her head and come out to play in her novels. She credits a former teacher with addicting her to romance fiction at an early age when Pride and Prejudice was assigned to her high school English class. Once a woman has experie ...more
More about Tess Delacour...

The Murphys (3 books)
  • Hello, Goodbye (The Murphys, #2)
  • Only Trust Your Heart (The Murphys, #3)