Start by marking “A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #4)

A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe

(Thunder Mountain Brotherhood #4)

The gun-shy cowboy…

A cowboy's scars can last a lifetime. Ty Slater's cheerfulness is a carefully constructed armor. After losing his parents in a tragic accident, he was fostered at Thunder Mountain Ranch. Although he's learned how to survive, he hides a broken heart. He knows love leads to loss, so he's vowed never to fall in love…

Unfortunately, Ty's attraction to Whitn
Published November 17th 2015 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe

Jessica
See more of my reviews on my blog Thoughts At One In The Morning.

My Thoughts:

I think it would be completely impossible not to fall in love with new stories in this series, because every time I pick up another one, I'm in love all over again. Ty and Whitney have known each other from his stops at her coffee place, but when they first met he was with somebody. After she starts working at a different place and he runs into her again, he's available and interested in something more with her. While t
Danielle
Sep 02, 2015 rated it liked it
I love the thunder mountain guys and I was glad to finally get Ty's story. As much as I wanted to love this story I just had a hard time understanding their relationship and how fast it moved.

Ty lives and works as a lawyer in Cheyenne. He would see Whitney working while he got his coffee and then one day she just wasn't there. He goes to Sheridan on his way home to see his foster parents and there she is in a new location.

Although these two have known each other a year they are practically str
Carole
Kame
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
These books are comfort reads for me. I just love a good cowboy story and especially one that allows me to revisit old friends.

This read will not tear at your heart strings but it delivers a good holiday story.

I will be continuing with this series as I want to check in on the characters.

I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley and this is my honest review.
Deb
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Vicki Lewis Thompson is heating things up in A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe Can two wayward hearts heal each other?

Read More. . . http://www.romanceswithalittlekick.co...
Toni
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love catching up with the Thunder Mountain Brotherhood!
Emily
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series. if you love cowboys and great family
Ruth
Sweet but lacking substance, like cotton candy.
Terri Hebert
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome. Sweet, definitely hot & sexy !!!! Would highly recommend it to all romance readers out there.
RaeLatte
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A cup of coffee, Chinese food and a calendar are the perfect way to start for our hero and heroine. Vicki writes cowboy romance with tenderness, heat and lots of sexy charm.
Amazon
Mem
B871 Dec15 Thunder Mountain Brotherhood # Whitney Jones and Ty Slater the temptation between them is hot. She can't leave and stays for Christmas.
Jaymy M.
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
A fast read with heart, Vicki Lewis Thompson’s “Cowboy Under the Mistletoe” doesn’t disappoint. This page-turner gets ya going tells of a somewhat world weary former foster kid turned business professional and the cute barista who's had a crush on him for more than a year.
Ty Slater is like a perfect cup of coffee. He’s strong and stands alone, no embellishments, just like a great cuppa joe. Or he was until Rangeland Roasters’ Sheridan manager Whitney entices him to try one of her peppermint ple
Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy

This is the third book in the Thunder Mountain Brotherhood Series and I think the glow might be starting to fade. Vicki Lewis Thompson has thus far written a fun series about a bunch of foster children, now adults (and all male), come together to try and save their foster parent's ranch. The one place they all called home at some time or other.

Initially I was charmed. I found the characters well developed and fun. This time, not
Christy
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance fans, Finding Love fans
I got this book because of the back cover description, but the cowboy on the front was the reason I picked it up to start with the store. Vickie did a great job and I am glad I got to read this for the holiday season I want to read the others too.

It’s the day before Thanksgiving when Ty Slater shows up in Sheridan to have the weekend with his foster family. However, he finds that the Barista he had chatted up in the past before she left Cheyenne is here at the new Ranstand Roasters location.

The
Smut Matters
Nov 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Heather's review from Smut MattersI haven't read very many categories recently, and, unfortunately this one probably won't bring me back. Ty and Whitney fell in insta-love. Sort of. They knew each other when she worked at a coffee shop in Cheyenne, but when she was transferred to the new store in Sheridan and promoted, they didn't see each other anymore. But now Ty is in Sheridan for Thanksgiving, and he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore, so they decide to see where it goes.

It went along a fairl
Jessica Figueroa
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Don't Forget to check out my other reviews at Escape Into A Book Blog

Just by the cover you'll know that it's gonna be a hot holiday book and this book did not disappoint. It's fun to read, I loved that the two characters had backstories that made me like the characters even more. They both had some type of tragedy that impacted their lives in different ways and they made the the best of what happened and lived good lives. This book was a bit about the healing of both characters and because of hi
Books and Spoons
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
These two heats up the house for thanksgiving! WOW!
This is a steamy story, the story of two people who both have experienced a great loss in their lives, that have shaped up the people they are today. But both of them have a very different way to approach life and the grief, and no matter their feelings, this will eventually affect their relationship as well.
I loved the series when it first started, with the foster boys, their brotherhood and all for one attitude, with their love for Rosie and H
Donna Repsher
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this novel in exchange for an honest review and here it is.

I've enjoyed the previous books in this series, and this one is no exception. It's a sweet, spicy, sexy and charming story that's just perfect for the holiday season.

Ty Slater, lives and works in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and loves the coffee at Rangeland Roasters--he's also had his eye on a pretty barista who works there, Whitney. When he returns home to Sheridan for Thanksgiving, he's pleasantly surprised to see that Whit
Becky Burciaga
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Smoking hot!! No other way to describe the interactions between Ty and Whitney...the author certainly has a way of bring three dimensional life to her characters. The story captures your attention from page one and keeps you engaged until the very end. The relationships between all the characters are so well developed that you truly feel their emotions. The banter is extremely clever and fits so effortlessly into the characters personalities, it is never forced and truly leaves you chuckling on ...more
Elizabeth
Nov 16, 2015 rated it liked it
I really liked the idea behind this book. Two people have repeated chance encounters and are attracted to each other, but don't act on it. Fast forward several months and they reconnected and this time pursue the attraction.
As much as I liked the idea, I struggled with how it was executed.
It seemed that both Ty and Whitney were excited to get to know each other, but were moving slowly then both their personalities seemed to change and they, especially Whitney, became almost aggressive.
I had a
Andrea Garcia
Dec 23, 2016 rated it did not like it
Cheesy holiday contemporary romances are so not my thing. I decided to read this one to fulfill a requirement for a readathon. That this short book took me over two weeks to finish should tell you something. The plot lacked substance, the characters were flat, and ugh insta-romance galore.
The steam factor was pretty damn high though, so if sexy holiday romances with no real plot are your thing then you might enjoy this more than I did.
Melinda Hennies
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
There is nothing like a hot cowboy...Then enters Ty who has been a foster child at Thunder Mountain Ranch. Ty returns to see his foster parents and runs into Whitney who manages the coffee shop..Sparks unite since they are both single...Can this live survive through tragedy and loss they both have lived through...Ty decides they want different things but the power of Christmas and losing Whitney forever makes him realize he can't live without her...
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Such a sweet short story. These two characters had such a strong connection, but will Ty be able to come to terms with his past and be able to truly over on with Whitney? Even though this was a short read it was packed full of emotions and passion. I can't wait for Brant's story.

Nancy Ku
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great one

Vicki never fails to pull me in and make me feel the story. Ty and Whitney and all the Thunder Mountain family make you want to join them. Maybe Brant's story is next? Can't wait Vicki.....
Mary
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was gifted to me. This is a sweet, romantic story that I enjoyed reading. The characters are charming and interesting. The storyline is well written and entertaining. This is the first book in this series that I have read and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
Emily
Jan 26, 2016 added it
love meeting new Thunder Mountain brothers . Ty is my favorite so far. love to read all the brother joking with each other and helping each other. fells like a real family. can't wait to read more Thunder Mountain Brotherhood books.
PaulaAnn
Jan 02, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this and will look for other Thunder Mountain Brotherhood books.
Nibrock
Dec 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: cowboys, christmas
A quick, straight-forward romance. I haven't read any of the others in the series, but you don't really need to.
Cheryl
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Unlike other authors who start a series and you find the books predictable Vicki Lewis Thompson's books don't. Great read!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Oh, Naughty Night!
  • A SEAL's Touch
  • Triplets Under the Tree
  • Triple Dare (The Art of Seduction, #3)
  • Wicked Secrets (Uniformly Hot!)
  • Cowboy Proud (Wild Western Heat, #2)
  • Kiss and Make Up
  • Falling for Her Fake Fiancé (The Beaumont Heirs #5)
  • The Billionaire's Daddy Test (Moonlight Beach Bachelors, #2)
  • Having Her Boss's Baby (Pregnant by the Boss #1)
  • A Christmas Vow of Seduction (Princes of Petras, #1)
  • Thirty Days to Win His Wife (Brides and Belles, #2)
  • Stranded with the Rancher (Texas Cattleman's Club: After the Storm #1)
  • Heating Up The Holidays
  • You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4)
  • Holiday Royale
  • His Million Dollar Risk (Take a Risk, #3)
  • Christmas at the Tycoon's Command: A Manhattan Christmas Romance
New York Times and USA Today bestseller Vicki Lewis Thompson believes love makes the world go around and laughter makes the trip worth taking. The recipient of RWA’s Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award and the author of more than ninety books, Vicki pioneered a new kind of romance hero with Nerd in Shining Armor. Following the success of her nerd stories, Vicki launched a boisterous paranormal ...more

Thunder Mountain Brotherhood (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Midnight Thunder (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #1)
  • Thunderstruck (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #2)
  • Rolling Like Thunder (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #3)
  • Cowboy All Night (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #5)
  • Cowboy After Dark (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #6)
  • Cowboy Untamed (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #7)
  • Cowboy Unwrapped (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #8)
  • In the Cowboy's Arms (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #9)
  • Say Yes to the Cowboy (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood)
  • Do You Take This Cowboy?