Start by marking “STAY (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 7)” as Want to Read:
STAY (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 7)

STAY

(Snapped #7)

The final installment of the Snapped Series has arrived. This series is complete!

Charlie's time has come to make a final, terrible decision. Caught between the true killer and her impending arrest, it's up to her to avoid punishment. She must stand up for what she believes, and in doing so become a traitor to the one who loves her the most.

It is the only way for Charlie t
Published April 1st 2015

To ask other readers questions about STAY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about STAY

Start your review of STAY (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 7)
Kayla
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016
that was so intense
Caro [The Book Rogue]
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
OMG I knew it !! I had a feeling HOLY WOW , something was off with this character , the WHOLE time. How did I not see it sooner. WOW

Charlie has just opened up a whole new can of stuff with Nate but she has bigger plans now. She has a small list of things to do before her impending arrest and she is wasting no time. Lara is first on the list. They have a great talk and Lara even helps out by once again writing everything down for Charlie. After spending time reading over and over what Lara says C
Jennifer LaFon - Book Bitches Blog
WOW!!! I did not expect that ending!! And, Ketley, you knocked it out of the park with that ending. So much detail that now makes a whole lot of sense, but I sure missed it all. LOL!!

And I can't thank you enough for finally giving me my Nate moments ;) You know I was a HUGE Nate fan from the very beginning.

I have enjoyed every part of this series and am actually a little sad to see it go. You have a lifelong fan and I can't wait to see what you write next!

Readers, you DO NOT want to miss this s
Olivia-Savannah  Roach
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
55 pages could never make me feel like this before. I can’t handle the suspense! Never felt this stressed out about a book before. I can’t even begin to think of who might’ve done it. At the end of this story I sat there mindblown from the intensity and the ending. I cried. Twice. And I never really cry at a book. Once from sheer frustration about the crime and who might’ve done, and once because of a happy moment. Really, Ketley Allison, why you do this to us readers?
Jennifer Shiels
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stay is the final book in the series Snapped. Wow, the truth comes out and it's horrible and life changing. Finding out someone you loved and trusted could do the things they did is soul shattering. Charlie's life seems to be ruined and it's going to take her so long to get over it. She always thought the best in people and that law and justice went hand in hand. Appearances and beliefs aren't always the truth.

This series is really great and eye opening.
Lyndsey Vandaele
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series was one that I could not put down. You became so invested in the characters, their joys and their struggles. It was suspenseful and exciting and kept you thinking throughout. I didn't want it to end. I would highly recommend this book.
bonnielee
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good series

I've enjoyed this series. I'm glad to have had the chance to purchase the whole box set. It makes life so much easier for me! LOL
Court
Shel: I think I start off every post about Ketley Allison like this: "Poor Ketley, I've been harassing her via Twitter for days/weeks about the next installment of this series"..and it's true. At least once a week I'd go to Twitter to remind her that I desperately needed answers. She was so patient and kind and gracious and I'm forever grateful that she found us and loved us enough to humor us. Court: And here I am finalllly finishing this installment forever and a day later. But yes. That. Ketl ...more
Danielle Ione
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
There aren’t a lot of books out there that keep me interested the way the Snapped series did. After each installment I would be in a book slump for at least the next two days because all I could think of was Snapped and how the last part ended. I swear, each time I read one I had an entire scenario in my head of what the ending would be like. Low and behold I was wrong, confirming that not only is Ketley Allison freaking amazing, but that a good mystery story is as addictive as candy to me.
Ther
Christy Wilson
Apr 06, 2015 rated it liked it
The Snapped Series was a set of seven novellas that tell the story of Charlie and her move to New York with her boyfriend, Slade, who was the college football all-star who know plays in the NFL. Charlie has enrolled in law school. Her best friend from even earlier than high school, Lara, also moves with her to New York. Charlie is not one who is big about being in the spotlight, and struggles with that while also attending law school which is not only difficult as far as the work involved, but a ...more
Tarah
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You guise. These books. Are amazing. I need you to read them. You don’t even have to pout and suffer waiting for the next installment. Stay gives you the best ending you could hope for. I devoured this series. I became addicted with Snapped. That was all it took and I needed more. This series has everything to hold your interest. I was captivated. I had theories! Of course. It wasn’t until part six that I was sure of myself.

Ketley wrote the hell out of these books. The characters are so real. Yo
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo stay collage ultimo_zpstkaoup3b.jpg

I’m very pleased with the ending of Snapped Series. It’s really unexpected even though the guilty one is who I most suspected of. I have to say I saw it coming even before Reagan was dead. I’m also please with Charlie’s decisions, with the way she handle everything she was going through, after reading how she was falling apart in the previous books, reading her getting stronger and finding answers and solutions was a great relief.

*Sigh* It’s hard to talk about Nate without giving spoilers, b
Karine
I really don't know what to say. I thought I had figured out who the killer was and then bamn! Didn't see that coming. How could they? After everything that Charlie had done for them. Who would ever think to do that to a friend? Clearly they were not really a friend after all.

So glad that Charlie was strong enough to get through everything and didn't fall in on herself. She wasn't even strong enough to not except Slade back after he wanted her back and still saying that he loved her. You go girl
Juletta Gilge
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**Copy provided by author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

The ending had me like...

supernatural shocked gif photo: Supernatural. jfgj.gif

I mean...holy shit guys. This was a whirlwind and a roller-coaster combined all at once of a story.

You can find the series review here: Bookaholic Raves
Vivian
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omgosh! What the crap?!?! I had a feeling it was _______, but hoped it wouldn't be true. It was a sad day -_- I was appalled when "why?" was answered.

I will say that even though we find out who and why, and disappointment sets in, this last part also brings satisfaction and a feeling of hope for Char.

I am extremely glad I stuck with this series. It played out nicely and kept me wondering what was going to happen next, even though I already knew it involved a murder.
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Caroline
Apr 13, 2015
Lori Walsh, Guaresimo
May 30, 2015
Author of Romantic Suspense, New Adult, and mature YA.

Check out my Amazon Author page!

Visit me on Facebook!

Visit my website!

Follow me on Instagram!
@ketleyallison

Snapped (7 books)
  • Snapped (Snapped #1)
  • Shade (Snapped #2)
  • SIN (The Snapped Novella Series Book 3)
  • SACRED (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 4)
  • SUSPECT (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 5)
  • SURRENDER (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 6)