Start by marking “Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity” as Want to Read:
Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity

Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity

Sex. Deceit. Lust. Captivity. And maybe…the love of a lifetime.

Just when Rachel thought she could settle down with the man of her dreams, life takes a dramatic turn and she finds herself getting sucked into a web of dangerous deceit and sexual intrigue.

From the House of Sin on Cap Ferrat to an isolated Buddhist monastery in the mountains of upstate New York, Rachel once
Published June 26th 2015 by Bedroom Books

To ask other readers questions about Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity

Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

Mutha Fucka she did it again!! Loved this book :)

go on

Ok... disclaimer first... There is graphic rape in this book under the guise of blackmail. This book will push your hard limits. This is a violent story. It will get your heart pumping and have you screaming NOOOOO! You may even have the urge to jump into this book and kick some ass yourself. These are unfortunate but necessar
Reed James
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Rachel is enjoying her new life. She is with Albert and their new daughter. Their love is fresh and new. When Albert wants to get married, Rachel is resistant despite the advantages of marrying a billionaire. But when Albert goes to the middle east, Rachel will regret that decision.

A terrorist group attacks and kidnaps Albert, plunging Rachel into grief. For months, she waits for news while the negations for his release grow less and less promising. Soon, only Vincent, the CEO of Albert's compan
Michael Dalton
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'll be honest, I had some issues with the first book in this series. The story was engaging and the writing was good, but Rachel's indecision and irrationality drove me bananas in spots. In this book, we get a fuller picture of her, and her maddening behavior in Book 1 comes into clearer focus. This is a bigger, darker, more well-rounded story that is well worth the read, assuming you've got the stomach to get through the dark spots.

Rachel and Albert have settled into their life in Cap Ferrat w
Rachael Orman
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book for free, in an exchange for an honest review.

Well, I have to say that I absolutely LOVED the first book, but for some reason the second book took me much longer to get into and really connect with the characters. Maybe it was because it's been some time since I read the first book, but I can't really say. I just didn't connect with them until over halfway through the book, which was tough.

However, I will say that since I loved the first story, I refused to put d
Thomas Muriuki
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a book! A Dark Erotic sexual thriller!

Oh Rachel! Hallelujah should I say? Hell yeah..
Well I could not have asked for a better book!

If you liked the first in the series, you will love this one!
And if you loved the first book like I did, you will be blown away by this edition.

Once again, Rachel comes alive, naive and breathtakingly adventurous
in her pursuit of freedom. Taking from her encounter in the book in the series
on finding "good pussy bad pussy" she is so hang up on her pussy/sexuality
Luna Serenity
I have such a love hate relationship with Good Pussy Bad Pussy and when I saw that A. Aimee was putting out a 2nd copy to this series, I was once again intrigued and I couldn’t resist. I’m really trying to collect my thoughts on this book because there are so many.

Good Pussy Bad Pussy In Captivity, is a different kind of book all in its own category. Its not the kind of book for the faint of heart, and there are scenes in this book, very bad situations that Rachel has fallen into and they are ha
Ariel Mathis
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*A complimentary ecopy was given, by the Author, in exchange for my honest review.*
Book Two...In Captivity, where to start? Well, if you thought everything was wrapped neat, with a pretty little bow on top, think again. This continuation of the story was so crazy, I was mad, angry, scared, helpless, hopeful, numb, you name it, it was there. You think it's going to be perfect but a bad business trip throws it all to hell. What will Rachel have to endure to get her husband back? How long will it t
Pandora Spocks
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
I loved Good Pussy Bad Pussy: Rachel's Tale so I couldn't wait to read the continuation. Rachel's beloved Albert, father of her daughter Isabella, is abducted on a business trip in the middle East and he's held for ransom. Back on the French Riviera, Rachel is held hostage by threats from Albert's CEO, Victor. Unless Rachel becomes Victor's sex slave, he will refuse to post the ransom demanded by the kidnappers.

One of the things I loved the most about this book is the story of Albert and Rachel'
Carly
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
i received this book from goodreads and the author. i thought that this book was a little bit cheeky in a good way. it was well written and i enjoyed it. Some of this story line is very confronting and makes you want to look away though so be warned. I didn't read the first part of this story, but i might now.
Ella
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really did enjoy this book! Read my full review on my blog http://bit.ly/1kec26W

~Happy Reading :)
Andrea
rated it it was ok
Jun 20, 2015
Jun 11, 2016
Kasim
Jan 30, 2016
Alexandra Psaropoulou
In these two books I have found, alongside with some "pretty rough" sex, the most amazing relationship between Rachel and Albert, springing like a lotus from the mud, who are so powerfully connected erotically and spiritually, with such a steady flow of love and pleasure, kindness and respect between them that they have entered forever what Amy calls "that blessed realm" ..........the true love we all dream of and when tasted nothing else will do. Amy transfers the feelings of this relationship ...more
barbarb a.barnes
Kathy Heare Watts
SYIFAUL FUADA
Ann Ellis
Sep 12, 2015
Hi. My name is A. Aimee – and the A. stands for Amy. So yes, my name is Amy Aimee. And I wrote a book called “Good Pussy Bad Pussy – Rachel’s Tale” which is published by John Hunt Publishing Ltd.

And my question (or you could say my project) is: How would it be to be unabashedly lovely and loving? How would it be? To really be that?

That’s what I want to know. How would it be to be unequivocally and