Start by marking “Paranormal Heat” as Want to Read:
Paranormal Heat

Paranormal Heat

This book of short stories is perfect for readers on-the-go. Varying from 8 to 15,000 words, Paranormal Heat contains three spicy stories with a paranormal twist. For readers 18+ due to graphic sexual content and strong language. NSFW.

MADNESS- Vincent finds himself in the same room as his beautiful wife and the handsome shifter he's been having an affair with on the side
Published March 27th 2015 by G. Mallone

To ask other readers questions about Paranormal Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paranormal Heat

Joood Hooligan
Apr 21, 2015 rated it liked it

I picked this up because I follow a blog the author runs, and I was interested in seeing his writing. This genre is quite out of my comfort zone, but I'm working on trying new things... so I figured this book is a good place to start.

The sexy bits are definitely that. I'm not big into reading sex scenes, but they seem repetitive to me. These stories weren't.

My issue with them was the editing. There's many times I was pulled out of the story because of it.

A
Ellie Hart
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
G. Mallone has a compassion for writing and it shows in his debut of Paranormal Heat, From the threesome in Madness to the heat and passion in Cougar's Heat. Also, the unforgettable kiss in Chapter 42, which grabbed my attention the most. The only issue I had with this book was that Chapter 42 was only a short story and not an actual novel.

Many experience authors had told me in the past that writing is a teachable art. In G. Mallone's case, his art will only strive.

I'm curious and anxious to se
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Arcaheolibrarian I dig good books. I was given a copy of this to review BUT I also purchased it, before that.

3 very short, but very sexy stories that I have just one complaint about, or two, rather, and I'll get to that in a minute.

MADNESS. Vince loves his wife, Penny. But he also love Jeremiah. When Penny comes into heat, she plays them both to get what she wants.
Sexy shifters, multi partners, M/M M/M/F M/F/M these three get down and dirty right quick!

COUGAR'S HEAT. Be
Claire
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-arc
Well first things first I'll start with saying that generally I don't tend to read erotica. I'm not a prude, not by a long shot, but I prefer character driven stories and I've found this can be lacking sometimes in this genre. Having said this however, I went into this with an open mind and I was really surprised. Pleasantly so.

The writing skill in this collection of short stories is very good. Bear in mind that in a short story you do not have the luxury of being able to include pages of back
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-romance
I am familiar with this author even though this is his first published work. A stand alone novella that I classify as paranornal erotica. Don't know if that's a genre or not. This novella was different than others I read in that it had multiple stories instead of one.
Each story had a paranormal element to it. I gotta be honest and say I didn't expect to love it as much as I did. Debuts tend to be a little rough but this one was smooth as butter. I only found one typo if that. The sex scenes wer
Book Banshee
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing debut.

So much depth to these short stories.

When I picked up this book, a series of short erotic stories, I knew that meant straight to the good stuff. I did not however anticipate such great character development and stories I want more of.

Through each short story, the characters were different their sexual encounters completely their own. Not one ever mirroring or resembling another.

I loved Allie and Beck's story, I want more of them I want to read more about them. And not ju
Lynn Smith
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

In the first story Madness Vincent is in love with his wife and his boyfriend. When Penny invites Jeremiah over Vincent doesn't know what to expect and what happens is the thing he least expected.

Cougars Heat is the second story. When Beck runs into his old babysitter he never thought that he end up having a different kind of relationship with her

The third story Chapter Forty-Two . Keegan a young author moves to a new town and is ho
T.E. Ridener
I had the pleasure of reading Paranormal Heat: A Collection of Erotic Short Stories. I normally do not read erotica, but G’s is just so beautifully written and it touches your heart. Yes, it’s spicy and sexy, but it’s also sweet and romantic. I really, really enjoyed each story.

Three very delightful, sexy stories. I loved the characters and while the stories are short I swear they were better than most full length novels I have read. The only complaint I have is I REALLY want to know what happen
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Jul 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
A collection of four short stories with the paranormal in common. Apart from that, it could be shifters, or ghosts, M/M, or Ménage, or M/F - it's all here. Each story is exceedingly well-written and is well-rounded in a short story kind of way. However, you will certainly be left wanting more - or at least I did on all of them!

Hot and steamy, with something for everyone who enjoys paranormal, I definitely recommend this collection. I would also love to know if there is a follow up on these stori
Sue M. Van
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have been told that this is the first book ever by this author. Well, you wouldn't know it from the writing. Well rounded characters, smooth flow throughout all the stories, scorching hot sex scenes, and last, but certainly not least, and a plot in all that will surprise the reader. These 3 stories are very enjoyable. The one thing I was disappointed in was that, the second story, Cougar's Heat, was far too short. Of course though, that's entirely up to the author! And excellent read for adult ...more
J.
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
All three stories were great. Hot as all get out, fun, funny, authentic. I loved reading from the guy's perspective, and G. has a conversational style to his writing that really pulls you into the point of view. The third story in this collection, "Chapter Forty-Two," packed an unexpected emotional punch that brought tears to my eyes. And it was still erotic and romantic. That said, my favorite of the three is the first one, Madness. You can't go wrong with with a sizzling shifter threesome that ...more
Rhonda Mcguire
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of 3 paranormal erotica short stories. The first 2 stories I thought were extremely well written and fun reads. The 3rd was also very well written just had more of an emotional setting that I hadn't expected and making it my favorite of the bunch. Definitely something I will read again!
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
review to come
different that's for sure
Tonya Brooks
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of being a beta reader for a couple of these stories and let me tell you, they are hot! G. Mallone is an incredible writer. I absolutely love his work!
Amber