Start by marking “He's Captured my Trust (Captured #2)” as Want to Read:
He's Captured my Trust (Captured #2)

He's Captured my Trust

(Captured #2)

Alex Mathews is a New York businessman who has a “work hard, play hard” mentality and considers women as a means to an end. But Libby Stewart, a beautiful hotel manager in Scotland, manages to do the impossible: steal Alex’s heart and turn his world upside down. With an ocean separating them, Alex arranges for Libby to visit him in the States for a long weekend…but things ...more
Published June 15th 2015 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about He's Captured my Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He's Captured my Trust

Lustful Literature
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
**JOSIE'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW**

If you read the first book than you are familiar with Alex and Libby. Alex is an American Business man who travels to Scotland for business where he meets Libby. Libby manages her family’s hotel in Scotland and is very tight with her family. Alex has to go back home to America and that means leaving Libby behind. I had the pleasure of reading book 1 and could not wait to see how the character’s story would continue. If you remember there was still an “unresolved issue”
Carol-Ann
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book has much as book #1 Beautifully written and created. A story that flowed beautifully definitely made my heart skip a beat to see what was going to happen next it was a rollercoaster of a ride, I love Libby and Alex a love not to be denied loved there chemistry and also loved Libby for her feisty character and has for Alex what not to love , I personally can't wait to read book #3 and looking forward to more of Karen's work in the future I'm a fan indeed and wish her so much succe ...more
Heather Schrader
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five Star Read
I was given a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

Libby Stewart a beautiful hotel manager in Scotlan has managed to do the impossible; steal Alex Mathews heart.
Alex is a New York businessman with a work hard,play hard mentality.

Tension and sparks fly when Katherine an old friend of Alex's and James a business rival enters the picture and cause problems for Alex and Libby.

Is their love truly meant to be after a series of passionate trysts and shocking betrayals come
Bloggers From Down Under
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this, the second book in the series, we once again read of the ups and downs in Libby and Alex's love life.

Alex has returned to the U.S. To take control of his business once again. But everyday sees him wishing he was back in Scotland, back in the arms of the woman he loves.

Libby is still recovering from the vicious attack at the hands of her ex. The only way she can get through the day without Alex, is to throw herself back into work.

But Alex has a surprise for Libby. He's organized for h
Charelene Douglas
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Arc provided for an honest review

Can this Author's writing get any better? And the story was even better than the first book.

This book picks up where we were left hanging in Book 1.

The Book tugged on my emotions. I felt Happiness, Sadness, Betrayal, Excitement, Anxiousness and Anger.

And just when you though i am falling deeper for Alex, he went and did the unthinkable.
Oh and Michael turns out to be a very likable character.

This Book will not disappoint and will make you lose sleep. I can't wai
Samantha L
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing

“You are perfect for me in every way possible. Don’t doubt that. And don’t ever doubt how I feel about you. I love you, and I won’t ever tire of telling you that.”

THE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES KEEP GETTING BETTER. So when Karen asked me if I would like a chance to read an early copy of He’s Captured My Trust, there was absolutely no way that I was turning her down. After the cliffhanger that I nearly tripped over at the end of He’s Captured My Heart, I could not wait to read the continuation
Carole
Jul 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Book – He's Captured My Trust by Karen Frances
Genre – Romance
Type – Part Two of Three Part Series
Narrative mode – Heroine POV (Prologue is in Hero's POV)
Cliffhanger - No
Rating – 3 and a half out of 5 Stars
Romance - 8/10
Cover - 7/10
Steam Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars
Writing Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars
Heroine – Headstrong, Loyal
Hero – Sweet, Sexy, Caring, Loving, Loyal & Possessive
Secondary Characters – Micheal redeemed himself in this book, I really didn't like him in the first. Also loved Sophie,
Lady Living  In Bookland
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
The second book in this series is a seamless continuation of Alex and Libby's story. Fighting for their love and overcoming adversity across the ocean between them. The ups and downs of the story had me holding the characters close to my heart, and the story itself was really well written. A few blanks I would have liked filled in on but know this may come in the next book of the series.

With Libby is coming to grips after her attack and Alex sees the true extent of the aftermath upon his return.
Tracey
I thoroughly enjoyed book 2 in this series its warm, sensual and sexy!

I was gifted book 1 for an honest review and on day I finished book 1 I purchased and read book 2 - yes im a serial reader, lol.

There's an ocean separating our fledgling lovers and they're both feeling the distance, so Alex arranges an intervention and arranges for Libby to visit for a long weekend.

There reunion is very welcome to the reader as you feel the sparks of desire off them straight away.

Alex is a man of money and is
Elusively Ella
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
'He's Captured My Trust' is the second book in the 'Captured' Series by Indie author Karen Frances. The story continues to follow Alex and Libby after a somewhat heartbreaking close to her debut novel. Alex has business to attend to in the states and he's left Libby to recover both physically and now emotionally while she continues to run the family hotel in beautiful Scotland. When Libby travels to see Alex she finds out that she has more than just work-related business to contend with and it m ...more
Melissa
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
This book was a terrific read. It has definitely captured my attention. It is so incredibly well written that I just fell effortlessly into the story and was instantly hooked. The difficulty in putting this book down factor is a solid 10! I kept my reader with me and any free moment I had I was nose deep in this book. The story is absolutely intriguing and the characters had me caring about them, and sharing their feelings. Oh the feelings! This book had me on a crazy emotional journey,
Sassy Southern
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
He’s Captured my Trust picks up a few months after the first book in the series. Just like the first one, this was a book that I didn’t want to put down. Libby and Alex really have amazing chemistry and getting to see their relationship grow even more from the first book was great. In this second book we get a closer look at Alex’s family and get a glimpse into what his life is like in America. Of course nothing can go perfectly for these two and lots of drama ensues once Libby joins Alex in New ...more
Shelley Jarin
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the continuation of Alex & Libby’s story from He’s Captured My Heart.

Both giving their long distance relationship a chance, with other people being their obstacles and making it hard for Libby to completely give Alex her trust. In the end, their love for each other seals the deal for them to compromise & for Libby to not just give Alex her heart but her trust. Overcoming all the challenges that was thrust in their direction, they both fought hard for their love. Seeing Libby bec
Debra Lavoie
Jul 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked this book, a lot. When I first started reading I thought this would be the typical romance story. It wasn’t.

Alex saves Libby from Jeff, her ex-boyfriend and they fall in love. Libby gets left behind in Scotland and the two talk and text until Libby visits Manhattan for a visit.

I love how hard Alex works to win her love; there is nothing he won’t do. Of course, the two go through the usual rough spots, but in their case there is another reason why it is even tougher. Libby’s temper doesn’
Fiona Wilson
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-reads
Once again the author has managed to produce a story which was well written and which held my attention all the way through.

Libby and Alex are meant to be together, but living on different continents will always make that difficult. Alex organises a surprise trip for Libby to New York, and the loved up couple reunite again, leading to some hot scenes.

However, as expected, all is not rosy as some conspire against the couple. This leads to some shocks throughout the story. The limits these people
Maxine
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Maxine by: I
I had forgotten how good Karen's books were until I started reading this.
I got straight back into the story of Alex and Libby's short but hot relationship.
This story is very well written and you will fall in love with the characters. Alex is a rich arrogant man who is used to getting what he wants, Libby is a hard working women who is a bit feisty and has locked her heart away so that it doesn't get broken again. Watch their love and trust for each other grow only to be shattered. You need to
K.M. Lowe
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After reading book 1, I wasn't sure what to expect with book 2. Book 1 was great and left you wondering what was in store for Libby and Alex... Book 2 follows in nicely from book 1 and the story flows. Alex ans Libby are so in love, but trouble and the past just haunts them. They work hard to overcome family problems and past history that still threatens their future. Book 2 ends leaving you wondering what us going to come out of book 3. I look forward to the release of He's Captured My Soul.
Sue
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
He’s Captured My Trust picks up where He’s Captured My Heart ends. Karen Frances’ writing makes you feel all the love, heartache, passion and joy. This book is hot sexy read but it doesn’t over shadow the story of Alex and Libby. They go through so much and you can’t help but want things to work out for them. I can’t wait for the next book!!! I highly recommend this book, this series and especially this author.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *
These series keeps getting better and better. We see how hard Alex and Libby work on their relationship. Alex truly loves Libby and it shows. of course you have drama and trouble makers but these two Libby and Alex are fighters
Vikki Love
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS

I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review.

I loved it!
I couldn't put it down, I was captured from the very first page and I can't wait for the next one.I loved the first installment and they just get better.

It's written brilliantly and the story flows beautifully.

Denice
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

I could not put this book down. As soon as I finished the first one I had to get this one. I had to know what happened. My emotions were right with Libby the whole time. I can't wait for the next part.
Judie
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

This was such a great read! Libby and Alex will grab hold of you and not let u go. Libby is one heck of a spit-fire and I luv it!!! Alex... swoon! He is one amazing man. This read was a page-turner & it does not disappoint.

Patricia
I can't wait for the rest of Alex an Libby's story. I couldn't put it down
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I love these two! I was so happy when Libby went to New York to visit Alex, I just wish that they didn't have to deal with all of the drama that comes with being Alexander Matthews. But what's a good romance novel without a little drama and angst, lol.
Watching how Libby and Alex deal with everything life throws at them makes them such a lovable and believable couple. I can't wait to see what's in store for them in the next book!
Melissa Schaub
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series keeps getting better! I’m am starting to really love Alex as much as I Love Libby! This book brings us a more into this relationship that has a million thing standing in its way but I love the effort they put into making it through together! I can’t wait for more from this powerhouse couple!
Dawn Trepczyk
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Give me more of alex

This is the 2nd book in the captured series. This book is a must read. I don't think I will ever get enough of Alex and Libby. I will definitely be reading the next book.
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Wanton Lover Blog

He’s Captured My Trust is the second book in Karen Frances’ Captured series. Book 2 picks up right where book 1 left off. Once Libby forgives Alex for his omissions in book 1, she must decide if she is willing to give-up many things in her life, including her job which she loves to be with Alex. Libby decides to go to the states for a long weekend with Alex to help her try to decide if she wants to give everything up to be with Alex. There are of course, bumps in
Sarah H
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Trigger Warning** This story contains mentions of rape and attempted rape.

Book 2 in the captured series picks up right where book one left off. Libby and Alex still have plenty of obstacles to overcome, least of which is the Atlantic Ocean. Alex infuriates me a lot during this book but Libby’s nemesis Katherine Hunter is such a great character to dislike and we meet James who could give Jeff from book 1 a run for his money on being a sleezebag.

As with book 1 i am only giving this book 3.5 star
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book a lot. I rate it a good 4.5 stars. I cried and got a bit frustrated with both Alex and Libby and their stubbornness. Katherine made me want to choke life outta her but I understand that tragedy has a way of changing us and shaping us. I totally recommend reading these books the author knows how to weave a spell over her readers! Now onto the 3rd book... where are Alex and Libby taking me?
Kimme
Apr 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Getting dull

I had high expectations for this book after I read the first one. I'm a bit disappointed. The story is getting boring. The main characters are getting boring. During the hot scenes I found myself skimming then because of the boredom. I'm debating with myself about reading the next book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Coherent (Consensual, #2)
  • Obsession (Explicitly Yours, #4)
  • Intensity (The Path to Serenity, #1)
  • Hidden Barriers (Barriers #2)
  • What the Lightning Sees: Part Two (Lightning, #2)
  • Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)
  • Tattooed Scars (Tattooed Billionaire Series #2)
  • Interrupted Vol. 2 (Interrupted, #2)
  • Back Stage (Power Station #3)
  • Losing at Love (Outer Banks Tennis Academy, #2)
  • Partners (Fire & Lies #1)
  • Lussuria (Luminara, #1)
  • Hope's Decree (The Fated #1)
  • Redemption (Forgiven, #2)
  • Hold on Tight (Take My Hand, #2)
  • In Love by Design (The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod, #3)
  • Unwritten (Unspoken, #1)
  • Forever You're Mine (MINE, #4)

Captured (5 books)
  • He's Captured my Heart (Captured #1)
  • He's Captured my Soul (Captured #3)
  • Family Ties (Captured #3.5)
  • She's Captured my Love (Captured, #4)