Start by marking “Lumberjanes: Space Jamborie (Lumberjanes, #8)” as Want to Read:
Lumberjanes: Space Jamborie (Lumberjanes, #8)

Lumberjanes: Space Jamborie

(Lumberjanes #8)

This crazy war between Apollo and Artemis finally reaches its peak and it's up to the Lumberjanes to save their camp from this crazy sibling rivalry. All questions are finally answered and the scouts learn the true importance of trust and friendship.
Published November 19th 2014 by BOOM! - BOOM! Box (first published November 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lumberjanes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lumberjanes

Start your review of Lumberjanes: Space Jamborie (Lumberjanes, #8)
Katie.dorny
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
THERE IS POTENTIAL GAYNESS HAPPENING AND I WASN'T READY
but this was the best one yet
Portraying Zeus as some weird trying to keep up single Dad was epic
Lata
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lumbergenius! I love that term! And it looks like, thanks to some clever work by camp counsellor extraordinaire Jen and the Roanoke gang, a squabbling pair got their comeuppance. And kittens for everyone!
4 kittens for this issue.
Michelle
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series! It is adorable and the art work is fantastic. I'm glad I purchased the set because I will definitely read again.
MerryMeerkat
4 Stars, Buy it

This series is a lot of fun. I like how all of the main characters are girls/women. Cute and a blast, a definite guilty pleasure. Worth a read if you like young adult graphic novels. It also has the feel of power puff girls for some reason.
Mona Loise
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
That was so awesome!!! Oh, Ripley! <3
Brittany
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
I wish everyone had a kitten
Jolien
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FRIENDSHIP TO THE MAX.
Darinda
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Read in Lumberjanes, Vol. 2: Friendship to the Max.

The Lumberjanes (Jo, Molly, Mal, April, and Ripley) help fight the craziness that is overtaking their summer camp. A fun, cool story about a group of friends.

#8 in the series. The Lumberjanes battle Greek gods Artemis and Apollo.
Marine
Probably my favorite of the series so far!
Chang
Sep 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Jo's a statue? How will the power of friendship save the day?

Ripley becomes all-powerful and Bubbles gets a funny hat. Also, Rosie saves the day by calling Diane and Apollo's parents.
Courtney
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome installment.
Mayar El Mahdy
Sep 30, 2018 rated it liked it
so Zeus was a flying cow, and Apollo is a child with an eye patch? this destroyed my greek dreams.
Ana Tirado
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Friendship to the max :'D
Sierra the Nerdgirl
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That was a cute display of womanly friendship and mythology.
Heather
Lumberjanes Vol 2 (or #5-8) Okay, so I read the volume and not the issues individually but the issues have the same info, so I added them to the review. The volume turned out to have a little more and really made it worthwhile to wait for the volumes rather than read the issues, but that may require more patience than I have. I've wanted to just binge through it now that I have a bunch of issues available on Scribd.

All the things that I loved about the issues that comprised the first volume are
Audrey
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This felt very much like the end of a story arc, so I'm curious to know what will happen in the next 8 issues sitting on my reader. Overall, this was a fun read. I wish I knew more about the characters. It made me laugh and I think it's a great comic for a girl -- I mean, a hardcore ladytype -- to read. Didn't enjoy this nearly as much as I like Nimona, which was why I picked this series up.
Flora
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lumberjanes is about friendship! loyalty! survival skills! supernatural creatures! It's so flipping adorable - the characters are a delight, the art is lovely, the story is exciting. I love everything about it, basically. I'm so happy it's been picked up as an ongoing series instead of just an 8 issue mini-series.
Katherine
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Vicki
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Ripley is adorable and a badass. Fantastic ending to this arc, I wonder what the Lumberjanes are gonna get up to next... The art work seems to be getting better and better too, it’s so beautiful!
April
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seems to have been the end of this first arc and it was delightful with lots of laughs and friendship "to the MAX!" Delightful comic with great artwork. I'm excited to have found another great comic to enjoy
Catalina
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
friendship to the max!!!! the girls are trying to escape the cave and save jo. Artemis and Apollo are trying to get power from the solar eclipse but what if someone else gets the power first? kittens everywhere .
Andreea
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay, okay. I know the 2nd volume is not even published yet, but I read Lumberjanes issue by issue so I am counting this one as issues #5-8 (twice!) - just because I don't want to add each issue towards my 2015 Challenge.
Sierra
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG. I SKIPPED THIS AND READ #9, AND WAS SO CONFUSED.
Holly Grace
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FAVE ONE omg it got all percy jackson and I love Ripley so much <3
Nicole
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to the first arc. This series is the total package. It's the Pixar title of the comic world for tweens/teens. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to learn archery and survival skills.
Kristen
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FRIENDSHIP TO THE MAX! UGHHH AND THAT SMOOCH! Omg Zeus... I just...ahahahaha PERFECT!
Arielle
Words can absolutely not express my fondness for this series and the swell in my heart re: its existence.
Rachel
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Friendship to the max.
Ria
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
What a perfect conclusion to the arc! And I love Ripley, I wish I was around in order to reap the benefits of her adorableness. One day.
April
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
FRIENDSHIP TO THE MAX!!

I can't wait to read what happens next in this engaging and adventurous series.

• Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #4
  • Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #6
  • Saga #20
  • The Wicked + The Divine #2
  • Sink or Swim (Lumberjanes, Vol. 6)
  • Man-Eaters, Vol. 2
  • The Wicked + The Divine #3
  • The Quintessential Quintuplets Vol. 1
  • Bloodlust & Bonnets
  • The Thanksgiving Play
Noelle Stevenson is a comic artist and freelance illustrator residing in Los Angeles, California. She published the young adult graphic novel NIMONA in 2015, which is also serialized online . She has been nominated for a Harvey Award, and was awarded the Slate Cartoonist Studio Prize for Best Webcomic in 2012. She is a graduate of the Maryland Institute College of Art and has done published work ...more

Lumberjanes (1 - 10 of 74 books)
  • Lumberjanes: Up All Night (Lumberjanes, #1)
  • Lumberjanes: Pungeon Master (Lumberjanes, #2)
  • Lumberjanes: Everything Under the Sun (Lumberjanes, #3)
  • Lumberjanes: Robyn Hood (Lumberjanes, #4)
  • Lumberjanes: Friendship to the Craft (Lumberjanes, #5)
  • Lumberjanes: Jail Break (Lumberjanes, #6)
  • Lumberjanes: Friendship to the Max (Lumberjanes, #7)
  • Lumberjanes: If You've Got It, Haunt It (Lumberjanes, #9)
  • Lumberjanes: Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fondant (Lumberjanes, #10)
  • Lumberjanes: Go Ball-istic (Lumberjanes, #11)