Start by marking “Life Without Baby Workbook 3: Dealing With the Day-to-Day Challenges” as Want to Read:
Life Without Baby Workbook 3: Dealing With the Day-to-Day Challenges

Life Without Baby Workbook 3: Dealing With the Day-to-Day Challenges

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  0 reviews
What do you say when someone asks, “Do you have kids?” How do you respond to an invitation for a baby shower? How do you navigate Mother’s Day?

None of these questions have simple answers when you’re childless-not-by-choice, and author and blogger Lisa Manterfield tackles them, along with other common social challenges, in this third book of the Life Without Baby series.

F
Published February 23rd 2015 by Steel Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Life Without Baby Workbook 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life Without Baby Workbook 3

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Life Without Baby Workbook 3: Dealing With the Day-to-Day Challenges
Lisa Manterfield
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Carrie
added it
Nov 07, 2019
Tamara
Jan 15, 2020
I’m Lisa Manterfield and I love telling stories.

I’m a curious cat and I’m fascinated by human behavior and what makes people tick.

I love fish-out-of-water stories of ordinary people in extraordinary situations, especially if those situations delve into the unexplained.

I love digging up nuggets of history—not the vast sweeping stories of events that changed the world, but the personal stories of pe

News & Interviews