Start by marking “Coincidence or God?” as Want to Read:
Coincidence or God?

Coincidence or God?

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Have you ever wondered what your purpose was in this world? Have you wondered if it was a coincidence or something more?

Many people find themselves, at one point or another, wondering about the meaning of this life and why we co-exist, but have you ever stopped to look at your own life?

Coincidence or God? is my story of being lured in by the darkness. I was addicted to m

To ask other readers questions about Coincidence or God?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coincidence or God?

·  4 ratings  ·  1 review

Patricia
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It isn't every day that I read a story with such a powerful message and I am blessed to be able to do so.

Coincidence or God? A Testimonial by Aaron E. Garcia is an amazing message to ANYONE who has ever faced addiction of any sort and finding the meaning in a life that feels hopeless. Have you ever wondered if God sees your suffering? Does He even care? Have you ever begged God to end your suffering?

Read Coincidence or God? and you will see how God has answered these questions for Aaron Garcia,
A.M. Garcia
Aug 03, 2016
Lisa
added it
Sep 15, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Please combine so book cover shows up 7 13 Mar 27, 2015 06:06PM