Start by marking “Caly's Game” as Want to Read:
Caly's Game

Caly's Game

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Caly Arling is a headstrong, independent attorney who has always been the hunter when it came to getting men into bed. As a fat chick, she learned a long time ago to grab her world by the horns. She doesn’t do relationships; she takes what she wants and sends the man on his way.

When Caly meets sexy architect Evan Morrell, her world is thrown topsy-turvy. He doesn’t respond
Published March 31st 2015 by Loose Id LLC

To ask other readers questions about Caly's Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caly's Game

Susie
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Susie by: BDSM Group
TPE BAR
Received from the author in exchange for an honest review via the BDSM Group on Goodreads.

I had high hopes for this book from the start, as Caly sounded like my sort of girl. On the larger side, likes being in control, knows what she wants, isn’t afraid to go out and take it. She is successful, confident, but quite happily single. So when someone intriguing comes along and throws her off her game, trying to pull her into his…

Interesting premise, as I’m the kind of girl who likes to be in control
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This was a nice little read, and a splendid introduction into the BDSM lifestyle.

Caly is an attorney and her free time is spent volunteering at a homeless shelter and on the hunt for new men to play with. She has no intention or desire to settle down with anyone, and she lives for the pursuit. That is until she meets Evan, the architect who is building the new shelter. He is different from anyone she has ever met and she's never sure if she
Angie
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
Caly is a curvy gal, but she likes to call herself a fat chick. Caly knows what she wants, hunts it, gets it and then moves on. Basically a female player. When Caly meets Evan she wants him, but he doesn’t want to play her game, he wants to play his. So the huntress becomes the hunted and Caly doesn’t like that. Evan’s game is different and he slowly but surely shows her. The chemistry is evident between these t
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

I found this to be an interesting and slightly different read. It is told solely from Caly's viewpoint, and at times that is incredibly frustrating - which actually plays into the book perfectly, as that is exactly how she is feeling too! It is so different to the usual introduction to the lifestyle, and so tinged with hot chemistry that draws the reader into the situation and the confusion - very clever.

I know this will be
Rachael Orman
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sexy
This is a big girl book and I absolutely loved how it was incorporated into the book where normally you only see thinner girls.

Caly is a huntress. She hunts a man, takes him home and never speaks to him again. Until she becomes the hunted. She doesn't let her weight stop her from enjoying her life or this man who throws her off her game.

I loved the slow steps into BDSM that are taken and the way they are so wonderfully descriptive and pull you right into the scene with emotions. The characters
2kasmom
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Caly Arling and Evan Morrell shoot sparks off one another right from the start. Only he thinks they are playing different games. One Caly is playing, the other Evan is playing. It gets confusing but only because their relationship is so complicated.

Caly in the space of one week, has met three very different - but interesting men. She is not sure how to react, since she usually only hooks up once in a while, and does not plan for dating or exclusivity. Then she meets Gary, who is great in bed and
Julie Barrett
Apr 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Caly's Game is a sexy, fun book that I enjoyed reading. It has a feisty BBW heroine and a sexy, mysterious hero and the chemistry between them is sizzling. I enjoyed the author's writing style and I was impressed by the realistic way she wrote the BDSM scenes. I also loved that the heroine was a BBW (or in her words a fat chick) and she was confident, sexy and happy with her size.

Caly likes to play a game where she is the huntress stalking her prey - men to take home for the night. She only has
Debbie
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books. I recieved this book from Barcaly Publicity in exchange for my personal review.

Caly plays a game, she hunts. She gets what she wants, needs but on her terms, and her way. So when Evan doesn't want to play her game, she is pissed. More so, she is intrigued when he starts talking about HIS game, HIS hunt. The huntress becomes the hunted.

While its fairly obvious what Evan's game is, how he plays his game, its not immediately obvious which
Carol Shaughnessy
Next!

It’s not often you really connect with a book’s character. Caly’s journey isn’t over and I want to be there! Loved the challenge she faced and cheered when she found her way. Love the self discovery and the wonderful lack of angst the author gives the reader. Whew! Hot and totally page turn worthy! Recommend this read and want more. Now. Really!!!
HEATHER-LEIGH
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

“Caly’s Game,” the first book of the Sanctum Series, is a treat for connoisseurs of realistic and respectfully explicit kinky fiction. Readers are introduced to Caly, an independent attorney who knows what she wants, both in the bedroom and in her daily pursuits. Caly is a relatable protagonist; smart and savvy. And she is about to discover she really doesn’t know it all. The question: Is she willing to be vulnerable enough to learn?

An engaging read, Trinity’s debut is just as clever and percept
Linda Katzman
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic
Caly Arling is used to playing the game her own way. She is the hunter and almost always gets her prey. When sexy Evan Morrell enters her world, he changes the game entirely. Caly's world turns upside down and sideways. Caly is curious about the world Evan has to offer, but can she leave her old ways behind and embrace this new way to play? Will she ever see the game in the same light again?

This is a HOT read, very well written. Caly is strong and independent, not your normal heroine who needs s
K. Nilsson
Dec 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
I wanted to like this. The book had potential. But sadly, I couldn't get into it.

The reviews were positive. Trinity's Bio was interesting. The blurb was different, a tongue in cheek style of writing which was consistent throughout the book. She is knowledgeable about the BDSM activities. The sex vignettes were hot, but I could read scenes like that on Literotica.

What I read was ballsy, "fat" woman attorney with no personality; pre-occupied with body image. The main character was one d
Zvezdana
Donna Repsher
Jun 20, 2015
Sandra
Sep 30, 2018
Trinity writes realistic kink! Trinity came up in the Atlanta BDSM scene in the mid-90s and has been an active BDSM and poly person for two decades. She’s a kink educator, having traveled the Southeast from the Carolinas to Louisiana, teaching classes about kink and D/s. Her particular passions are protocol, ritual, and rope, which readers will see reflected in her books. And, of course, hot sex! ...more