Start by marking “Lumberjanes #3” as Want to Read:
Lumberjanes #3

Lumberjanes #3

(Lumberjanes #3)

The girls have a lot more to worry about than crazy creatures and supernatural events...they have FIELD DAY. It's a competition between the Lumberjanes and the Genteel boy camp next door that's going to be filled with surprises!
Published June 11th 2014 by BOOM! - BOOM! Box (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lumberjanes #3, please sign up.
Tessa C They are all so cute and interesting.

Carlos De Eguiluz
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Lo suficientemente gracioso e inteligente para ser aceptable. Está bueno, amiguitos. Deberían leerlo.

Lista de preferencia de personajes:
1.- April.
2.- Mal.
3.- Molly.
4.- Jen.
5.- Jo.
6.- Rosie.
7.- Ripley (¿Por qué hasta el final? Porque la niña me desagrada muchísimo).

"I... guess the important thing is you're safe now... but if you EVER MAKE ME THINK YOU'RE DEAD AGAIN... I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU ACTUALLY DEAD."
Kim
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I know, I know. Giving 5 stars to every issue is unrealistic and over-enthusiastic and I should be more critical, but holy wow do I love these comics. Powerful ladies solving their own fantastical problems with math, science, logic, word puzzles, fist fights, and quality teamwork (not to mention the emotional intelligence displayed alongside the physical and intellectual prowess)... I just can't get over how glad I am that this series exists. It's such an important story to have on the shelves b ...more
Katie.dorny
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I cannot help myself from binge reading these at the moment; they are great little pick me up!
I also know I shouldn't be giving everyone of them 4/5 stars - but they deserve nothing less!!
Poor Jen (their cabin scout leader); Lord only knows how the woman copes.
Ripley is hilarious as ever.
I cannot wait to see the adventures continue!!
Regsly
Aug 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Regsly by: Cppineapple
These characters are more than meets the eye! You really shouldn't read the book by the cover.

And I love Jen's love for the girls.

Kevin
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ghost stories, tween Lesbian picnic "dates," and dinosaurs. How can you go wrong? Just read these already.
Sierra
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Marta L
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
¡Qué genial! ¡Super entretenido e ingenioso! :3
Kristen
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is seriously so cute! I love how all the girls work together to solve things! Ladies helping ladies!
Raluca
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loving this so much!
Perla The IB Teen Book Blogger
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What the Junk! This series keeps getting more and more irresistible.
María Daniela
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMGG!!!!!!!
Morgan
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Didn't really dig the little spooky stories or the artwork this volume, but Mal and Molly are precious little gems. Damn do I wish this kind of age-appropriate representation existed when I was growing up. Would have made my feelings a LOT less confusing.
Jolien
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm having just so much fun reading these. I like that all of the Lumberjanes are different. They all have a different look, different skills and so on. Plus, I love that they solve everything together and one of their slogans was literally "Yay! Math and science and logic!" or something like that. It's just great.
Lizzie
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
An amazing graphic novel series about a gang of five best friends at camp having adventures and solving problems with brains and teamwork. I love how there's a wide range of body shapes and a queer perspective. It makes me want to go back to girl guides and get my 'friendship to the max' badge. Fans of Adventure Time will love this series. More Lumberjanes please!
Sara
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm a Lumberjane and I'm okay! I travel through interdimensional portals with bear witches all day! I have a live raccoon on my head and badges in "everything under the sun" and being "up all night!" Oh I'm a Lumberjane and my comics rock!
Venus Maneater
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
The kitten holy...

Girls wander off farther and farther away from the camp, but aren't scared and don't need saving! Combining their mental and physical strength, they work their way through an Indiana Jones-like labyrinth. And there's also a tiny bit of romance.
Hannah
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I would love a Riley chapter. Just a little one shot of like an hour of her life.
Candice Snow
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
The adventures only get more and more exciting in every issue. This one was definitely the most thrilling so far, and it still managed to pack in some hilarity along the way!
Mona Loise
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This must be the cutest graphic novel I have ever read so far!! The characters are amazing, too! I love how they work together to solve everything before them.
kel
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics, funny
Another great issue! This series has felt very cinematic to me so far, which I like. And it's amazing how attached I am to the characters already.
Tara Schaafsma
Pretty funny. And entertaining.
Marisa Carpico
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this slightly less than the last, but I still really like this comic. The tone is just so wonderful.
Rachel
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
THESE ARE SO CUTE OH MY GOSH I just adore the art and the beautiful details, I love the girl power and how the characters support one another... I just love these they are my new obsession
Tehreem Tahir
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it
*3.5 STARS*

"Fighting monsters is the easy part. Back home is where the really scary stuff is."
Rainy
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'M OBSESSED
Femke
Dec 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook-read
Blijft leuk, zie mezelf alleen niet al de (40?) overige delen kopen wanneer mijn Scribd abonnement over is. Wat ik jammer vind want het zijn wel echt leuke graphic novels.
Cherie (Myst)
Mar 01, 2017 rated it liked it
A fun graphic novel about a bunch of girls at Lumberjanes camp (like Scouts or Guides) learning about life, friendship and the supernatural things in the forest!
Ariel Hess
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Give me more....!!! This series continues to provide fun attics of girls who face fears and challenges while at camp. Friendship is key to their survival as they work together to overcome personal and monster challenges.
Christelle Soigné
A história deste número já faz mais sentido para mim. Foca-se apenas numa situação que é como sair daquela caverna. Já não é tão confusa a história. Fez-me lembrar muito o Indiana Jones e a Lara Croft.
  • Lumberjanes #18
  • Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #4
  • The Wicked + The Divine #3
  • Rat Queens #7
Noelle Stevenson is a comic artist and freelance illustrator residing in Los Angeles, California. She published the young adult graphic novel NIMONA in 2015, which is also serialized online . She has been nominated for a Harvey Award, and was awarded the Slate Cartoonist Studio Prize for Best Webcomic in 2012. She is a graduate of the Maryland Institute College of Art and has done published work f ...more

Lumberjanes (1 - 10 of 64 books)
  • Lumberjanes #1