Start by marking “Captive Guardian (Witches Amulet #2)” as Want to Read:
Captive Guardian (Witches Amulet #2)

Captive Guardian

(Witches Amulet #2)

Element – Fire (Primal)

Royal House – Purple

High above New York, in a gilded cage, Marcus lives out his lonely life. Born in captivity, he has been told he has one purpose in life, to produce powerful female witch offspring. And when he has served his purpose, he will die.

Published May 27th 2015 by Paulina Woods

To ask other readers questions about Captive Guardian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captive Guardian

Bob Platypire
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay, so I'm loving this series. You get to meet new characters, who are the center of this second book, but you still get to have your old characters and make new connections between them. I've read books where this either feels forced, the old characters are barely mentioned or ignored completely, and I have a feeling that this is not an easy thing to accomplish, so bravo!

The story continues, more and more details of the central conflict being revealed, and more people coming together to prep
Book Banshee
Dec 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Rach Lawrence
*I was provided with a copy of Captive Guardian by the author in exchange for an honest review. I am not compensated for my honest opinion.*

Michael, second in command of the gargoyle army, is captured by evil witches and taken to New York where he is placed in a penthouse cage. His roommate, Marcus, is a male witch who has only ever known a life of captivity. Marcus was raised to breed powerful witches. Realizing Marcus is his mate, Michael vows to find a way to free them both, but Marcus doesn’
Evermore Books
Jul 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: alicia-s-reviews
ARC recieved by Evermorebooks

This story picked up where Stone Guardian left off. It had Michael captive in one of the stud stables for the witches. This is where he gets put in the penthouse and meets Marcus who’s been there since birth. Their relationship builds through the story, as they escape from one place to another. I like that Marcus decides he doesn’t want to be helpless and co-dependant on Michael.

When they finally reach back to Michael’s homeland. Michael being the Alpha male declares
Crystal Cox
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous Paranormal World !

Marcus has lived his whole life trapped by the witches in a stable never dreaming of escape. Will his new "roommate" Michael from the gargoyle army change everything?

I just love this story there is so much detail into how and why the many beings of earth have come to be. I really love the story of Marcus and Michael and was so happy that sweet Marcus found someone to protect him and keep him safe. The world that Paulina Woods creates just makes you want to stay and vis
Ceecee
Jul 13, 2015 rated it liked it
This is a very unique paranormal series that gets better with each installment.

The beginning is an extraordinary introduction presented in mythical, scriptural form. As in the first book, this is an immediate hook that captures interest. The plot is well crafted, the suspense is intriguing, and the smooth flow allows time to connect with each character.

There are some grammatical errors, but I wasn’t deterred. The focus bounces between a M/M love story, the devious acts of an unusual coven, and t
Theresa Needham fehse
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

High above New York, in a gilded cage, Marcus lives out his lonely life. Born in captivity he has been told he has one purpose in life, to produce powerful female witch offspring.

Michael is second in command to the general of the gargoyles army. He lives a fast and dangerous life, always looking for the next adventure. When he is captured, bound and tossed into a cage all thoughts of revenge goes out the window when he is faced with his
Tami
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in Paulina's fascinating Witches Amulet series. This book follows the endearing, exciting adventures of Marcus and Michael. This is a heartfelt and steamy story. The M/M relationship is a wonderful tale, I just wonder what Lillith will do next to these sweet, loving, brave men. The story is fast paced, please read Stone Guardian first. I am so excited to read the next book. Paulina's world is one of the most creative, descriptive worlds, and I truly enjoyed this book and ...more
Cissy
Nov 21, 2018
Elle
Apr 02, 2015
Paulina Woods
Apr 02, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
AK Mama Reads
Apr 01, 2017
Andreea Dinu
is currently reading it
Aug 08, 2018
Life is what you make it and nothing more. This is something I had to come to terms with as I struggled to find my place in this world.

I was born with a learning disability and no one could understand me but my older brother until I was almost eight years old. I was told my multiple teachers and school councilors that I was not going to graduate high school unless I went into a special program. In

Witches Amulet (3 books)
  • Stone Guardian (Witches Amulet #1)
  • Dual Guardian (Witches Amulet #3)