Start by marking “Embrace (Two Hearts #2)” as Want to Read:

Embrace

(Two Hearts #2)

Embrace
Book 2 in the Two Hearts Series

After losing her high school sweetheart in a tragic cliff diving accident five years ago, Grace Morgan had no interest in loving again. Deeming it better to not love than to risk losing anymore of herself, she closed herself off to the possibility of ever falling in love again. But all of that changed the moment she laid eyes on Zayne
Published (first published July 20th 2014)

Start your review of Embrace (Two Hearts #2)
Nancy
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“If I told you I loved you would it make you want to stay?”

If Zayne Evans asked me I would most definitely say yes…

After reading Collide, book one in this series, I couldn’t one-click Embrace fast enough!!!! I loved Grace and Zayne and I had to know how the story played out. I went into this book routing for Zayne and Grace so hard.

We start the story with them not being together and at first your okay with that because you just know they have to come back together again?!

“I made you feel like
Stacy
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Zayne and Grace, can you be together or will Alec's feelings ruin everything for you? That is the question that Melissa Toppen finally answers in Embrace the 2nd book in the Two Hearts series. As soon as I finished Collide I had to load my kindle up with Embrace. I needed to know where Zayne and Grace were headed. Please read book one first, it adds so much to the story line. Zayne and Grace want to be together, but Alec and Zayne's younger years may be destined to destroy the promising relation ...more
Michelle
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
What I was impressed by the most was the fact that I never read book #1 but went straight to book #2 and never once felt as if I was missing something. Melissa Toppen did an amazing job at creating characters that the reader truly connected to. The main character Grace is going through the biggest struggle a girl faces in life...love. I hate to give away spoilers so I will refrain. If you enjoy a good romance novel that is easy to read but full of twists and turns, you will enjoy this novel. I r ...more
Angel
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved the conclusion of Grace ans Zayne.

This shows Grace's strength to let go and move forward, I loved this book omg i cried big fat tears but it was also so heartwarming to watch this story play out.
I love her relationships with her brothers its so touching.
the way Grace faces hers fears and grows stronger each day i was just so moved.
her love for Zayne is beautiful.
I just loved what he did in the end so much that it left me wanting more of them and i really
wish a story for Alec and Em was cr
Amanda
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I told you I loved you, would it make you wanna stay???

Sweet Baby Jesus...Emma and Zayne's story is just Amazeballs. When Emma and Zayne decide that they want each other and it's time to let Alec know about their relationship,well that's when Alec catches them in a hot compassionate kiss and just as Emma tries to explain to Alec just what Zayne means to her...Zayne breaks her heart all over again. Just so you know the ending to this book makes it all worth it!
Erica Snay
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conclusion : Loved these books!!!
Well written with a few typo's but all in all. Look forward to reading more from this author!
Maria
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cheating-hero
CMarie
Got tired of all the: let's do this, wait we shouldn't, but we should, but we can't tell anyone, but we shouldn't, but we did again, but we shouldn't. And we still can't tell anyone.
Roxs Reads
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great love story by Melissa Toppen :). By the end of Collide, I was rooting for Zayne even though he probably didn't deserve it and glad to see Grace was standing up for herself and what she needs. Embrace kept me turning the pages and stealing some reading time at every corner. Although the fairy tale ending was melt worthy I was so sad to see it all end so quickly. I so wish there had been more to their story. I was thoroughly taken with the characters and definitely spent some time cr ...more
Kym
Another 5 star read for me. Melissa has become one of my absolute favourite authors. I know I can always rely on one of her stories to always get me out of my book slump. I loved Grace and Zayne's journey to getting their happy ever after. What a roller coaster I was on. It's emotional, frustrating, steamy & sad at times. Happy all the crap was finally sorted out. I actually want more of their story. Fabulous read and can't wait to read more of Melissa's amazing stories. ...more
Louiseann Walter
TERRIFIC! AMAZING! WONDERFUL!

Words just don't express the enjoyment of this sequel. The first book told a great story that continued into this book. I have read a lot of two part books even a multiple part but none so good as this tale of sorrow and love. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
Mae
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Men can someone be jerks but every once in a while their redemption can be heart stopping. This is a continuation of the up and down relationship of Grace and Zayne. This book has it all heart break, loss and a profound love. Great intensity between these two characters.
Randi
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love these books

I really did enjoy the 2 books in this series, I only wish that Grace had really made him grovel a little longer. I like angst in my books, not drama but angst. With that said, the ending was worth it.
Bella Marley
Dec 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.55
Leticia
Dec 23, 2015 rated it liked it
It actually grew on me, as the aforementioned 32 yo became more of an adult...
Cindy Caron
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
when a book shows every human feeling and makes you feel those feelings .....its a winner...one word for this book....LOVE
Christina Gobin
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Say You'll Stay: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Kid (Cerberus MC, #2)
  • Penthouse Prince
  • Goalie (Texas Mutiny, #3)
  • See Jane Fall (Heart of Montana, #4)
  • Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7; Chance, #1)
  • Till Death
  • Scarlett Red (In the Shadows, #2)
  • Mister Black (In the Shadows, #1)
  • Devastated (Anger Management, #1)
  • Wife (Betrothed, #1)
  • The Last Letter
  • Husband (Betrothed #2)
  • Dark Truth (The Dark, #5)
  • Dark Rules (The Dark, #2)
  • Dark Time (The Dark, #4)
  • Dark Secret (The Dark, #3)
  • Dark Desire (The Dark, #1)
Melissa Toppen is a USA Today Bestselling Author who specializes in New Adult and Contemporary Romance. She is a lover of books and enjoys nothing more than losing herself in a good novel. She has a soft spot for Romance and focuses her writing in that direction; writing what she loves to read.
Melissa resides in Cincinnati Ohio with her husband and two children, where she writes full time.

Connect

Two Hearts (2 books)
  • Collide (Two Hearts #1)