Start by marking “Credo (Scars of the Wraiths, #3)” as Want to Read:
Credo (Scars of the Wraiths, #3)

Credo

(Scars of the Wraiths #3)

An unrequited love.
A tortured past.
An unbreakable bond.

Their love was well-known throughout the immortal world.
The powerful Taldeburu Waleron and his Delara.
But tragedy struck and tore them apart for years. One believing the other was dead.

When fate finally brings them back together again it isn’t kind.
It’s cruel and testing. Sacrificial.

Because love has no remorse for
Published October 24th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Credo, please sign up.
Saunders clearly not! it is such a shame to get into a story and really get to grip with the characters and then zilch!

Start your review of Credo (Scars of the Wraiths, #3)
Liz
"I will never let you go. Understand me. Never."
description

Credo is the long awaited third book in the Scars of the Wraiths. This paranormal series is packed with action, romance, intrigue, and complex characters. In the first book, we met the mysterious Waleron and his beloved Delara. They are fated to be together, and yet, they suffer apart. Finally, it is time for their story.
"She is mine."
Waleron is the Taldeburu which means he is the protector of the Scars. One of his scars is Delara. From the
Lo Bookfrantic
5 "Maitagarri" Stars

Genre: Paranormal Romance
Type: Book 3 of Scars of the Wraiths series
POV: First Person – Multiple

description
"She was mine. She would always be mine."

Waleron aka powerful Taldeburu (leader) of the Scars always intrigued me since the beginning of the series. He has this power that attracted me; his anger and secrets he hide just intrigued me from the beginning; I was dying for this book and man did I enjoyed the ride. Waleron; was born in a family of power and he had promised to protect
Snow

4.75 "undying love" stars

I have been waiting for Waleron and Delara's story for a looong time and now that I have finally devoured it, cause that was exactly what i did, read it on one sitting, one gulp, or whatever you wanna call it, I don't want it to end.

It's all true what it says about them in the blurb:
This is Waleron and Delara’s story.
It’s not pretty and it’s not kind.
But it's theirs.
Their love was well-known throughout the immortal world.

And it’s nothing that you can easily grasp…
warhawke
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: paranormal lovers
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Type: Book 3 of Scars of the Wraiths series
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Waleron was a well respected Taldeburu (leader) of the Scars. He made an oath to protect his people and prided himself for being highly committed to his role. He was happy with the love of his life until fate took an unexpected turn and forced them apart.

Delara Wyndam was a young impressionable Scar. She learned everything from Waleron's guidance. When he was gone, she nearly lost her
Sabrina
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it

This series is what introduced me to this author and her amazing storytelling abilities and for that it's my favorite of hers. When Nashoda Rose writes a book, she's not just telling you about something, she's making you experience it. I think I've said this about her way too many times, but it deserves repeating because I just can't get over how easy it is to get lost in her words.

Throughout this series we have seen the tempestuous relationship between Delara and Waleron always in the
Pam
4.5 A love crucified. stars
Our tragic love had spanned over a century, but now it was just a love story with meandering paths that had led us to where we were now.

I always knew Waleron and Delara's love would be one to burrow in deep and take hold of you and never let you go. It is an all consuming love that has spanned over time, torn apart by malice and found when they are all bur shells of themselves. One thing they've learned over time, is that a love like theirs is not one that will
Bindi Boo
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it

I was waiting for this book forever, expecting loads of gut churning angst. Waleron and Delara have been dancing around each other since the first book and it was easy to guess there was a sad backstory. The story starts with how Waleron and Delara meet and the consequent devastating break up. My expectations for this book was very,very high as I could feel the palpable tension just waiting to detonate in the other two books and thought this was going to be a perfect conclusion.
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
To much ow and om drama. Thrown in readers face allot. Disappointing read. I didn't really feel any love between the two. Both of them being able to ignore their true feelings. No epic love just allot of excuses.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

Our love was fire. Destructive and consuming.
We'd been together, and yet apart, for years, and when he kissed me, I love him all over again. Whether I wanted it to or not- he defined me.

It felt like I spent years for the story of Waleron and Delara. I knew theirs wouldn't be an easy story. I knew it would break me. I knew all of it and yet nothing could prepare me for the full effect of their romance. It was an emotional roller coaster that brought me to my knees at times and
Michelle
3.5 Stars!
Ugh! I love this series but this book was disappointing! I didn't feel the love between Delara and Waleron so that's why my rating is what it is. I honestly think that if we would of got more in the beginning of the book about when they first meet I might of felt different. I felt more love between Delara and Xamien. lol

I really didn't care for Waleron and Delara. I often found myself skimming when it came to them. Things that were revealed in here were pretty predicable and I kind of
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from Book Enthusiast PR as part of blog tour*

As a fan of the series, I can’t tell you how much I was looking forward to reading Waleron and Delara’s story. Even from the previous books, you can tell they have the most to tell, and indeed they did!

With the kind of history they have, there’s a lot of hurt, a lot of pain and a lot of sacrifice on each end. But when you’re destined to be with that one person the way they are, none of that should and would matter. My heart broke over
Denise
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.75 "Love Crucified" Stars

Waleron and Delara's story has been one of great anticipation for me. Since the very first time I met them, I knew their story was going to be something that kept me wanting more. Wanting to find out what their story revealed behind the anger, hurt, love, passion, sadness, pain, and agony. How can one story that was yet to be untold hold so much emotions? Well, that would be Ms. Rose's doing. She has the ability to suck you in, and engross yourself into the words she
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
4.5 Forever Love Stars

Waleron and his Delara...I have been intrigued with this connection for a long time and I was so pleased that this Taldeburu and his Scar did not disappoint.

Credo was very long awaited for me. I don't think I have even read a paranormal genre since book 2 in this series and Nashoda Rose definitely made me remember why I fell in love with the mystical, strange, and forbidden other wordly stories. I do feel as if I should have gone back into this world even for a quick skim
Katie
5 our love can heal us both stars

"I may have told myself and Waleron that I didn't love him, but it was bullshit. Love was it's own entity and it had me locked to him from the day we met."

Ah! Finally, Waleron and Delara's story! The first two books hinted at the messed up relationship that they had, so it was great to FINALLY go in depth as to the struggles that both characters faced in terms of their pasts, and eachother.

In terms of this series, this is by far my favorite of the Scars of
Sana
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Update:

FINALLY SOMETHING!!! CAN'T WAIT!

NO COVER. NO RELEASE DATE. NO BLURB

Eda**
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
** 4-4.25 “good PNR is hard to find” STARS **
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

It has been a long time since I read the first books in Nashoda Rose’s Scars of the Wraith series. So when I had the opportunity to read “Credo” I was worried… reading so many books since then – would I still remember the complicated world of the Scars ?

I remember I loved them so there was no question that I wanted to read it but – would it feel right without rereading the first books ? But then I “opened the book” (as far as that works on a kindle) and after reading the first few lines the
Heather C
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, oct-2016-release
First of all, if you haven’t read Stygian and Tyrant then you need to stop. Go read those first before you look at a single review for Credo. Regardless if they are spoiler free or not, you will be lost. You will not fully understand the relationship between Waleron & Delara.

I seriously love this world that Nashoda Rose has created. There is always so many plot twists and so many different elements and moving parts that it is impossible to not get swept away into it. From the start of the
Miki
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 MAITAGARRI - undying love
Wow, how can I even begin to describe the crazy rollercoster I had during Credo׳s reading..
I know , I know I am saying it after every book by Nashoda but it's true, every book of her is a masterpiece, and in every book she improves altough I think it's not possible but it does.
Credo had me twisted and having a trouble breathing.
Nashoda has a way with her writing that catches your heart shakes, brakes it and rebuilt it better.
As each book in this series, Credo is
Shay
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Our love was fire. Destructive and consuming"

Waleron and Delara was the story I was waiting for. The animosity they have for one another but sensing the underlying love that had once shared, made you want their story. Heck....demand.

Just to explain about the storyline(must be read in order or you will be completely lost, no joke.)

FYI on the Scars. There are different kinds of scars....healers (females that can heal scars and humans), reflectors (deals with emotions), sounders (can detect high
Kelly
So can't wait to get my hands on Waleron & Delara's Story.....Angsty angsty angsty

Well I got to read this beauty and boy I was not disappointed at all...

Bloody brilliant finale for Waleron & Delara, so much anguish and torment between them over the years.....the pain Delara must of been in at many a time just broke my heart...I'm glad he came to his fucking senses otherwise I'm not sure what I would of done. Max and Jasper now there's another story and maybe the continuation of Amy &
Efrat Almog
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Delara and Waleron !! I have been waiting for their story so long and they didn't disappointed me ... it was absolutely amazing and so beautiful !! love this series... 5 big big stars!! highly recommended.
Monikat
Sep 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Pnina Ben-Shalom
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 shining star

It is hard to be a female warrior and it’s even harder to be the only female warrior among men. But Delara feared nothing. she had nothing to lose. A long time ago she lost the man she loves, the man that consumed her heart. since then she continues to breath, eat and fight especially for her talde- but she wasn’t alive. “My heart belongs to him whether I want it or not. He is who I’m “.
This is not a dark novel, but when Nashoda writes a book, the entire Kingdom stops everything
Sarit
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wlaeron is one of my favorite characters that was ever written. He is tough and dangerous but above all he has a sense of responsibility that will always come first..
This is a must read if you love unfulfilled love.
One of the greatest books you will ever read. Trust me
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
To much ow and om drama. Thrown in readers face allot. Disappointing read. I didn't really feel any love between the two with them both being able to ignore their true feelings.
Saunders
Waleron and Delara's story and I loved every over the top thing that happened in this story.

Review coming.
K
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: supernatural
4 Stars
Haha, I feel like I'm constantly doing four stars for books, but it was a good book with some "UH" elements.
There was this one specific part that made me laugh when it should probably have made me nervous or worried for Tac (I say his nickname because writing his name is annoying) and Delara.
They were in the dungeon and they were I believe mentally fighting over who should leave and leave the other person there. They were like:
Tac: No, you go.
Del: No, I'll stay. You must go.
And back and
Jessica
Aug 12, 2017 rated it liked it
In Credo we finally get the story behind Delara and Waleron. As anticipated it was a unique type of love story. I'm a little disappoint, I had high hopes for this couple, but their relationship fell short. Yes, they had a difficult past, instead of it bring them together it pushed them apart. A times their issues seemed petty. I think Delara and Xamien had more of a connection if you ask me. I would have enjoyed to find out more about Waleron's ink, and how Delara interacted with it. The story ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Hard Asset (Cobra Elite, #2)
  • Dark Alpha's Temptation
  • The Rogue King (Inferno Rising, #1)
  • If She's Wicked (Wicked Knights #1)
  • Best Friends (New Species, #15)
  • Treyvon (Kaliszian, #2)
  • Sleeping with Monsters (Playing With Monsters, #2)
  • Forever Immortal (Vampire Brides)
  • Jacinda's Challenge (Imperial, #3)
  • Becoming his Monster (Playing with Monsters, #3)
  • Hard Target (Cobra Elite, #1)
  • Claiming the Dragon King (The Elite Guards #2)
  • Sharing Charlotte (Club Zodiac #7)
  • The Darkest Assassin (Lords of the Underworld, #14.6)
  • A Grim Holiday (Tornians, #1.5)
  • Victoria's Challenge (Imperial, #2)
  • Cassandra's Challenge (Imperial, #1)
  • Ynyr (Tornians, #3)
Nashoda Rose is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirteen novels, including the Tear Asunder series, the spin-off Unyielding series, and the paranormal Scars of the Wraiths.
She lives outside of Toronto where she enjoys hiking with her Newfoundland dog and riding her horses.
Nashoda is represented by the Trident Media Group.

New Release: Irish Crown

Scars of the Wraiths (4 books)
  • Stygian (Scars of the Wraiths, #1)
  • Tyrant (Scars of the Wraiths #2)
  • Take (Scars of the Wraiths, #4)
“Love couldn’t be healed, because it’s what healed us. We’d” 1 likes